#1 Posted by kenjenk (5 posts) - - Show Bio

these two go head to head, they have all their weapons, only the prince doesn't have the time dagger. who wins?

#2 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

I had this argument with my cousin and brother before. They said the sand is infused with the Prince, so he doesn't need the dagger to play with time. Altaïr, for everytime I played with him, had no special combat feats. Ezio would be the better person to go toe to toe with the Prince. BUT since this is Altaïr and he has All his weapons, I say he wins 'cause of his Piece of Eden. But then again, the Prince has rewinded time after death (I think). I still say Altaiïr.

Oh, and welcome to the Vine.

#3 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by kenjenk (5 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for youre welcome and your input. :)

#5 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@kenjenk: Welcome. How do you think would win and why? Where do they fight?

#6 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah if Altair has the piece of eden then he stomps P.O.P.

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by kenjenk (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i gotta say Altair though because i think hes quicker and lighter on his feet than the prince plus he seems to be able to pull a blade from anywhere. they would probably fight in a medieval street or something.

#9 Posted by kenjenk (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: thats what made me make this post honestly, lol.

#10 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I remember watchin that vid. I honestly felt as if that wasn't any of their fighting styles. That looks like Batman and his family's fighting styles. That was an awesome fight though. Altaïr could've won a loooong time ago.

@kenjenk: Oh and you should add which version of the Prince. If it's that one in the vid, he'd lose. I remember playing that one. He never rewinded time, he only survived cause of the girl. She wouldn't let him die.

#11 Posted by kenjenk (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: yea that's the prince i was talking about.

#12 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@kenjenk: Well his future is death.

#13 Posted by Xanni15 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

PoP

#14 Edited by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

The Prince wins.

#15 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: @Xanni15: Elaborate!

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: The Prince is more agile and has more experience in regards to combat as he has fought a lot worse than any Assassin.

#17 Posted by ColdShot (65 posts) - - Show Bio

the Assasins seem to be best when countering or suprised the Prince has far to many advantages and i dont see why he wont just go Dark Prince on him and end this quick

#18 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Very valid arguments, but OP was referring to the Prince from the other one.... the one with Elika. with that said, I say Altaïr wins.