• 123 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Strider92 (15274 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha

Vs

Supergirl

  • Morals On
  • Standard Gear
  • No Prep
  • Win by Death, KO or Incap

Location:

#2 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Alpha?

#3 Posted by laflux (11091 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Yeah- an Alpha thread at last. I take it that in this battle Alpha can use all of his powers at the same time.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (15274 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Strider92: Yeah- an Alpha thread at last. I take it that in this battle Alpha can use all of his powers at the same time.

He is as he is when he jumped Terminus.

#5 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl alpha does not have any feats yet

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15956 posts) - - Show Bio

alpha stomps i guess

#7 Posted by laflux (11091 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

Supergirl alpha does not have any feats yet

He has some nice ones, but I would favor Super-Girl as well.

#8 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha

#9 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

Supergirl alpha does not have any feats yet

Apart from soloing a guy that its taken a whole team of Avengers and X-men to beat before........

Alpha wins but Supergirl makes him work for it. Due to his inexperience Alpha will only take about 6/10 when if he had full control he would stomp.

#10 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

@jackofspades said:

Supergirl alpha does not have any feats yet

Apart from soloing a guy that its taken a whole team of Avengers and X-men to beat before........

Alpha wins but Supergirl makes him work for it. Due to his inexperience Alpha will only take about 6/10 when if he had full control he would stomp.

alpha as of right now got beat by a dart and he can only use one power at a time

#11 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: He doesn't have that limitation now.

#12 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel:

oh didnt know what issue is that

#13 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

@jackofspades: He doesn't have that limitation now.

Meh, that only suggests that he now can use two abilities from his powerset. Supergirl still has access to all her kryptonian power + her new "solar flare". I bet she will take him out almost accidentally.

#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha. But its close.

#15 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kyle_Dornez said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@jackofspades: He doesn't have that limitation now.

Meh, that only suggests that he now can use two abilities from his powerset. Supergirl still has access to all her kryptonian power + her new "solar flare". I bet she will take him out almost accidentally.

if thats the case then he loses

#16 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

Supergirl alpha does not have any feats yet

He lost his powers didnt he, i do not think he is going to have feats anyways.

Although fight and being able to beat Terminus is a pretty awesome feat i would think.

#17 Posted by robertloucksjr (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

If he, whoever he is, tries to use that IPhone (?), as a weapon, he is going to be disappointed.

#18 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jackofspades said:

Supergirl alpha does not have any feats yet

He lost his powers didnt he, i do not think he is going to have feats anyways.

Although fight and being able to beat Terminus is a pretty awesome feat i would think.

but supergirl beat up supes

#19 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

but supergirl beat up supes

When on earth did this happen?

#20 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jackofspades said:

but supergirl beat up supes

When on earth did this happen?

New-52 does this to people...

#21 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jackofspades said:

but supergirl beat up supes

When on earth did this happen?

the first supergirl comic i think

#22 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kyle_Dornez said:

@Killemall said:

@jackofspades said:

but supergirl beat up supes

When on earth did this happen?

New-52 does this to people...

what?

#23 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kyle_Dornez said:

New-52 does this to people...

Oh we are talking new 52?

The only time i have seen Superman fight Supergirl would be , Supergirl 02 (i have read Superman 0 to 12, havent read 13 if its out yet so dont know if it occurred then)

#24 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

the first supergirl comic i think

1st supergirl comics would be silver age wouldnt it?

#25 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha wins. How is Spidey gonna deal with this kid.

#26 Posted by laflux (11091 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

Alpha wins. How is Spidey gonna deal with this kid.

Spider-Man already has. He built a machine to drain the majority of his powers.

#27 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jackofspades said:

the first supergirl comic i think

1st supergirl comics would be silver age wouldnt it?

new 52

#28 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Oh wow go Spidey! Is the battle over between the two then?

#29 Posted by laflux (11091 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Yeah Alpha is depowered and back at school.

#30 Posted by Strider92 (15274 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@laflux: Oh wow go Spidey! Is the battle over between the two then?

He built something to suck out his powers.

#31 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Interesting. Once Spidey used the machine on Alpha did he then beat him up?

#32 Posted by Strider92 (15274 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@laflux: Interesting. Once Spidey used the machine on Alpha did he then beat him up?

Here's the scans:

#33 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Thanks for the scans! I really need to catch up on the series.

#34 Edited by Strider92 (15274 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: 695 is the current newest issue and the start of the arc that leads to the end of Amazing Spider-man this year on issue 700 (when Superior Spider-man takes over). Now is probably a good time to jump on as we get a "New Spider-man" in 2013.

#35 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Thanks a lot mate! Next time I'm at my local comic store I'll pick up some issues.

#36 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

new 52

Untrue.

Supergirl faces Superman in Supergirl 02, and here are the scans

How is that a victory for Supergirl again?

#37 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl. Alpha doesn't have many feats.

#38 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

well for one i never said victory i said she beat him up and your scans prove that

#39 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@Killemall:

well for one i never said victory i said she beat him up and your scans prove that

You said she beat up Supes, which generally implies she beat him, while i have no clue what you are talking about with the last part, sorry.

#40 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jackofspades said:

@Killemall:

well for one i never said victory i said she beat him up and your scans prove that

You said she beat up Supes, which generally implies she beat him, while i have no clue what you are talking about with the last part, sorry.

yes beat up not a victory as you say i said and didn't you put those scan of supes and supergirl fighting which prove my point she knock him around pretty good

#41 Posted by The_Roman (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: He didn't want to fight her though. He was holding back a lot.

#42 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

yes beat up not a victory as you say i said and didn't you put those scan of supes and supergirl fighting which prove my point she knock him around pretty good

Ok fair enough but when you say beat up most people would normally think she won rather than just punch him around.

Secondly, that has more to do with the fact the superman was holding back severely, which he distinctly says in the scans. Also you notice its pretty much Supergirl punching Superman and him doing absolutely bare minimum, she pokes his eye he does nothing, just tells her to get off.

That encounter tells us very little.

#43 Posted by Dernman (14025 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't call a winner because Alpha wasn't shown enough.  
 
I forget though how fast was Alpha?

#44 Edited by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

@jackofspades: He didn't want to fight her though. He was holding back a lo@The_Roman said:

@jackofspades: He didn't want to fight her though. He was holding back a lot.

holding back doesn't stop you from taking a punch and she clock him a couple of times
#45 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jackofspades said:

yes beat up not a victory as you say i said and didn't you put those scan of supes and supergirl fighting which prove my point she knock him around pretty good

Ok fair enough but when you say beat up most people would normally think she won rather than just punch him around.

Secondly, that has more to do with the fact the superman was holding back severely, which he distinctly says in the scans. Also you notice its pretty much Supergirl punching Superman and him doing absolutely bare minimum, she pokes his eye he does nothing, just tells her to get off.

That encounter tells us very little.

holding back doesn't stop you from taking a punch and she clock him a couple of times and if i said she won i would just have said that

#46 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

holding back doesn't stop you from taking a punch and she clock him a couple of times and if i said she won i would just have said that

You are moving the goal post now :p

Either you are saying whether he holds back or not, hitting superman is a big feat because of what, his speed???

#47 Edited by Cochise (706 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Supergirl did NOT beat Superman. C'mon, that's just obvious. She battled with him and presented herself as a somewhat peer in terms of power, but that's not a win.

2) If I was Alpha I'd be HELLA pissed with Spider-Man.

#48 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jackofspades said:

holding back doesn't stop you from taking a punch and she clock him a couple of times and if i said she won i would just have said that

You are moving the goal post now :p

Either you are saying whether he holds back or not, hitting superman is a big feat because of what, his speed???

so you saying that anybody can beat supes if he is holding back,let me let you in on something supes is holding back most of his fights and he still whips most people

#49 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

Even in New 52 Supergirl is stronger than Superman, therefore Supergirl Stomps.

#50 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

so you saying that anybody can beat supes if he is holding back,let me let you in on something supes is holding back most of his fights and he still whips most people

Pretty much anyone (as in heroes not Alfred or batman) can beat new 52 Superman if he doesnt fight back, thats obvious. He isnt as durable as his previous incarnation, as per strength insufficient feats as of yet (not including the preview from Superman 13).

Also she is not fighting a nobody, she is fighting the most powerful person in Marvel earth for a short period of time, whose power constantly increases.