Judge Dredd

Deathstroke

Deadpool

Hawkeye

Green Arrow

Scarecrow

Rocket Raccoon

Red Hood

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RULES:

What order would they get beat and by who? (this is for you to make up a story for the scenario if you wish (optional))

Who Would win?

Morals On.

Setting: Mega city 1, with no people or power, but certain Buildings have generators. The whether is heavy rain the sky will change from day to night as normal.

Full Equipment access.

By death, KO, Incapacitation or capture.

Harley and Joker are a team.

Deadpool and Deathstroke will have a shorter effect from Scarecrows Gas, Batman has an antidote (if he is killed or knocked out whoever does it can acquire the antidote) Harley and Joker have immunity and Dredd has a gas mask.

Characters can have as much prep time as they wish as long as they can stay hidden.

All characters will start within a 15 mile radius.

There is no time scale but a victor must arise.

Thoughts?

#2 Edited by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#3 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#4 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (8234 posts) - - Show Bio

What order would they get beat and by who?

That is basically impossible to determine. I'd say one of the Wilsons win though.

#6 Posted by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

i personally think scarecrow had a chance with his gas. if used intelligently, he could he could release it when a number of them are in the same area causing them to either panic or fight or whatever.

#7 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

What order would they get beat and by who?

That is basically impossible to determine. I'd say one of the Wilsons win though.

Have to agree.

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8234 posts) - - Show Bio

i personally think scarecrow had a chance with his gas. if used intelligently, he could he could release it when a number of them are in the same area causing them to either panic or fight or whatever.

Joker should be immune. Harley might be immune depending on how much of her Pre 52 continuity is intact. Batman probably has an antidote on him. Slade's and Pool's healing factors should be able to filter the toxins quickly.

#9 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21340 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to batman vs deathstroke

#10 Edited by robertloucksjr (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, just because of his superior healing factor. Deathstroke is a close second. Tasky a close 3rd.

#11 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5344 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket Racoon or one if the Wilson's. he's badass

#12 Posted by MT_Revolution (24 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would have to be between the wilsons taskmaster and bats but i can see either a wilson or taskmaster winning

#13 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker and Harley use their venom to Jokerize everyone. Joker wins.

#14 Posted by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many people = Too many scenarios to make an accurate conclusion. Scarecrows fear gas will make this very interesting. If the guy gasses the place, I think Batman would be the only one to overcome it.

#15 Posted by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

**UPDATED**

#16 Edited by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket Racoon or one if the Wilson's. he's badass

I'd agree. Rocket Raccoon shouldn't be counted out. he has an insane arsenal, has lots of experience against foes much stronger than him and has a great strategic mind. Other than that, deadpool and deathstroke would seem like obvious choices

#17 Posted by dondave (35977 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, Taskmaster or Deadpool

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. With all his equipment and weapon stashes he has access too some seriously high-power explosives. He just blows up the entire area, heals and walks off leaving everyone else charred corpses.

#19 Edited by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: that would work if other characters here didn't have a healing factor. like Dethstroke.

#20 Edited by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

you all seem to be focusing on the other characters being killed, but racoon could win simply by capturing everyone in a net, as long as they don't have the means to escape.

#21 Edited by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker and Harley use their venom to Jokerize everyone. Joker wins.

Won't Work on Deadpool. Deadpool Wins.

#22 Posted by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: that would work if other characters here didn't have a healing factor. like Dethstroke.

Deadpool's Healing Factor > Deathstroke's Healing Factor.

#23 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

Deadpool's Healing Factor > Deathstroke's Healing Factor.

Correction:

Deadpools healing factor>>>>>>>Deathstrokes healing factor

DS's one is probably on par with Spider-mans ie: Recovering from bullet wounds over night and broken bones in a matter of hours still nowhere near DP's who remains concious with a knife through his head and regens from just a pool of blood.

@thedayvee said:

Deathstrokes healing is a farcry from Deadpool and would not allow him to survive a building sized explosion. DS hf is medicocre at best.

#24 Edited by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: are you sure? whenever it comes down to the two in other threads it never ends with a clear victor.

#25 Posted by MT_Revolution (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: So basically deadpool wins here with his HF

#26 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket Raccoon superstomps.

#27 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: are you sure? whenever it comes down to the two in other threads it never ends with a clear victor.

Thats because it was a 1v1 fight. Slade is far more skilled in a 1v1 situation but make no mistake Deadpool is far more durable and in this situation its not beyond him to just blow everything up with the explosives he has in his weapon stashes. In a fair fight Deathstroke would win but under these conditions Deadpool can kamikaze and take everyone else with him before healing and going home for a taco.

#28 Posted by laflux (15014 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedayvee said:

Thats because it was a 1v1 fight. Slade is far more skilled in a 1v1 situation but make no mistake Deadpool is far more durable and in this situation its not beyond him to just blow everything up with the explosives he has in his weapon stashes. In a fair fight Deathstroke would win but under these conditions Deadpool can kamikaze and take everyone else with him before healing and going home for a taco.

That made me hungry :P

#29 Posted by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: what if i were to put a no excessive explosion rule? cause you have a good point and it seems far to easy for deadpool at this point.

#30 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedayvee: Then Deathstroke would win he's far more effective with prep than anyone else here under these conditions. If you wanted to balance it I would say no excessive explosions and remove Deathstroke and Batman or replace them with Moon Knight and Nightwing. Then its basically anyones game.

#31 Edited by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: i will update the info later today, i dont think i will remove anyone as they could be interrupted whilst trying to prep, batman could be planning and boom punisher shoots him in the head. I might add a couple of extra characters though, and i might add starting positions and i will remove the excessive explosions.

P.S. not sure who moon knight could you fill me in?

#32 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

P.S. not sure who moon knight could you fill me in?

Moon Knight is like Batman on crack. Not as smart but downright crazy:

#33 Posted by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Pretty interesting character i looked him up, do you think he would make a difference in the list of existing characters?

#34 Posted by ThorAlmighty (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool 1st, Batman 2nd, Deathstroke 3rd, 4th either Hawkeye or GA...Hawkeye probably takes this, 5th Tasky, idk about the rest

#35 Posted by DraZah (57 posts) - - Show Bio

to Death Deadpool.

By K.O. or capture as OP states. Bruce wins, has anyone seen the Deadpool Vs Batman threads -.-

Deathstroke and Bats have both won vs each other, not to mention most chars would take out the small stragglers like green arrow or dredd instead of taking on batman or deadpool who are full of surprises. So that gives them time to prep if needed, against slade who's most likely goin to be attacked more than once.

Taskmaster doesn't have info on scarecrow or joker or harley or deathstroke, or jason todd. Not to mention if gas is released, so he has his hands full.

#36 Posted by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@drazah: I think Dredd would last a bit longer since he knows the city, and you have a good point about taskmaster not knowing the dc characters. but i think you may have missed rocket raccoon i think he could give batman a run for his money. and i think any marvel character bar Deadpool would have a tough time with scarecrows gas, maybe not Punisher i can imagine him having a gas mask for a situation like that.

#37 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#39 Posted by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

** UPDATE** Rorschach and Moon Knight added to list.

#40 Posted by MarlboroMan (1591 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket Racoon is in a higher league then everybody here

#41 Posted by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman: iv'e been waiting for someone to say rocket raccoon. I don't think many people know that much about him.

#44 Edited by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio

** UPDATE**

#45 Posted by mikesterman (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: if thats the case than batman can do that... he has pocket nukes...

#46 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman: Except for the fact i've never ever seen him use one and its not within his morals to do so.Even if Bats did use them (which he won't due to morals) he still end up dead in the explosion.

#47 Edited by mikesterman (744 posts) - - Show Bio

meh since his morals are on he has to come up with an anti-lethal way to get everyone. he might as well just walk away

#48 Edited by TDK_1997 (14648 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool should win this.

#49 Posted by i_like_swords (13828 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher takes a step back and puts a bullet through everyone here with precision accuracy as he's been shown to do numerous times. Even bullet dodgers will find it difficult to dodge him in the chaos. He KOs deadpool after an unrelenting barrage of bullets.

Joker.. you're first

#50 Posted by thedayvee (76 posts) - - Show Bio