#1 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

1. In new york Morals off

2. Morals on

No BFR (Can someone list some of spawns' powers and feats and which ones did it) my favs are Omega nad angel

#2 Posted by joewell (6375 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn solos

#3 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry no god spawn

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: Divine Spawn Solos.

Hell king Spawn Solos.

Omega Spawn Solos.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

#6 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Avengers.

I f you can actually demonstrate that, you'll get maximum respect from me. And basically everyone on the site who's read Spawn I think.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Avengers.

I f you can actually demonstrate that, you'll get maximum respect from me. And basically everyone on the site who's read Spawn I think.

No specific members were chosen, so that means it can mean any Avengers team member, including Designate who was able to hurt Surtur, a being more powerful than Odin.

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5069 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn solos in an Epic Cosmic Spite Curbstomp.

#9 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

#10 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Hell king Spawn Solos.

Omega Spawn Solos.

LOLOLOL!

#11 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@DocFatalis said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Avengers.

No specific members were chosen, so that means it can mean any Avengers team member, including Designate who was able to hurt Surtur, a being more powerful than Odin.

That is not what the battle forum rules say, but even with Thorgirl at her max with them, the Avengers could never hope to resist to ALL the spawns. It's way too many spawns and some of them are waaaaaaaaaaay too powerful.

#12 Posted by WarlordEternal (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Hell king Spawn Solos.

Omega Spawn Solos.

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@DocFatalis said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Avengers.

That is not what the battle forum rules say, but even with Thorgirl at her max with them, the Avengers could never hope to resist to ALL the spawns. It's way too many spawns and some of them are waaaaaaaaaaay too powerful.

Hmph.

#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (7786 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawns annihilate.

#15 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn= THE END