all the serial killers in prison vs all the nation gang in prison

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lance Bastro

a giant prison the size of new york city and a cafeteria the size of the city of memphis, tn.  inside the cafeteria is divided by the serial killer side and the street gang side.... one serial killer accidently sneezes on one gang member and all war breaks loose!

which side wins?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Gangs, easily. Most serial killers are cowards that couldn't put up a straight fight.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MzombieX
@JediXMan said:

"Gangs, easily. Most serial killers are cowards that couldn't put up a straight fight. "

The number of gang members should outnumber any random serial killers by a landslide.  
So I agree that the gangs should take it easily. 
Although just to add to the comment by JediXMan ... on average, most gang members are cowards also.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

Is this a comic battle?
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanlucpicard

This made me lol. But gang member win due to their numbers, but gang members don't get along with other gang members so they would just fight each other while the serial killers pick off the remaining people.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@MzombieX: 

Of course they are. I completely agree that most gang members are cowards (especially the wannabe thugs that just try to act tough). I was referring to the kinds of gangs that are threats and the ones in prison who actually have combat experience and aren't afraid of a fight. I'm just saying that when you look at the majority of serial killers, they wouldn't put up a fight against a larger victim that actually saw them coming.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MzombieX
@JediXMan said:
" @MzombieX:   Of course they are. I completely agree that most gang members are cowards (especially the wannabe thugs that just try to act tough). I was referring to the kinds of gangs that are threats and the ones in prison who actually have combat experience and aren't afraid of a fight. I'm just saying that when you look at the majority of serial killers, they wouldn't put up a fight against a larger victim that actually saw them coming. "

Very true ... 
That's kinda why I I said "on average." 
It's been my experience that most gang members don't even like to fight or get thier hands dirty unless they have numbers backing them up ... or a gun to hide behind.
Though I agree with you that most of your gang bangers would still be more bold than the usual serial killer.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@MzombieX: 

Exactly.

Now if the serial killers had prep time, then maybe it could be different.

PS: This is intriguing me more so since started watching Criminal Minds - I hate all other crime dramas, since they're all the same, but this show is different.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lance Bastro
@JediXMan said:
" @MzombieX:   Exactly.  Now if the serial killers had prep time, then maybe it could be different.  PS: This is intriguing me more so since started watching Criminal Minds - I hate all other crime dramas, since they're all the same, but this show is different. "

scenario change! fight one: random battle fight two: gang has week prep fight three: serial killers have week prep

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

In that case:

#1: Gangs.
#2: Gangs.
#3: Serial killers might win.