Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Can I just ask: what are Hulk and Doomsday going to do with a days prep? They couldn't make soup with one days prep.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By gav

@i_like_swords said:

Can I just ask: what are Hulk and Doomsday going to do with a days prep? They couldn't make soup with one days prep.

WB still have Banner? If so he could do plenty w/prep being a genius and Doomsday having fought Supes before.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@i_like_swords: Banner prep? Anyways, team takes the first battle. Then maybe Banner could come up with something to beat Superman Prime, but even with two of the heavier hitters in Marvel & DC, Superman Prime is one of the heaviest in his own. I personally think team takes it with Banner prep, but it won't be easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

WB still have Banner? If so he could do plenty w/prep being a genius and Doomsday having fault Supes before.

@i_like_swords: Banner prep?

I assumed we were just going with the OP. Also seems slightly implausible how quickly he could go world breaker from Banner and then implement what prep he had planned. Does Doomsday have prep feats?

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

WB still have Banner? If so he could do plenty w/prep being a genius and Doomsday having fault Supes before.

@soothing_sounds said:

I assumed we were just going with the OP. Also seems slightly implausible how quickly he could go world breaker from Banner and then implement what prep he had planned. Does Doomsday have prep feats?

Assuming WB Hulk can listen to reason, Doomsday having fought Superman before (many times) would be valuable here for prep purposes. Knowing what you are up against is a big advantage.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

@soothing_sounds said:

Well... Banner and Hulk had were in harmony in Pak's run. So i can see Banner doing prep, truning into WBH and then apply what he prepped along with WBH smashing.

Team wins.

IIXIIOIIXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

@soothing_sounds said:

Assuming WB Hulk can listen to reason, Doomsday having fought Superman before (many times) would be valuable here for prep purposes. Knowing what you are up against is a big advantage.

Fair enough.

@i_like_swords: Doomsday killed Darkseid with prep

I vaguely remember that now.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team win imo,hp doomsday isnt going down here to a.s.s. without bfr team stomp

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12  Edited By Pokeysteve

H/P Dooms doesn't need Hulk for the first round and they both lose the second.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Moonman78

All star superman was good on theory but has small battle feats to speak of so I'd say either one of these guys can solo him, as a team, hP dd and wbh.... Wow as supes wouldn't want to see it

And yea they beat prime too

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has no morals