VS

- Superman Prime is in a random encounter

- Morals off

Win by:

- Death, K.O

- no BFR

Who wins?

#2 Posted by i_like_swords (13944 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I just ask: what are Hulk and Doomsday going to do with a days prep? They couldn't make soup with one days prep.

#3 Edited by gav (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Can I just ask: what are Hulk and Doomsday going to do with a days prep? They couldn't make soup with one days prep.

WB still have Banner? If so he could do plenty w/prep being a genius and Doomsday having fought Supes before.

#4 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Banner prep? Anyways, team takes the first battle. Then maybe Banner could come up with something to beat Superman Prime, but even with two of the heavier hitters in Marvel & DC, Superman Prime is one of the heaviest in his own. I personally think team takes it with Banner prep, but it won't be easy.

#5 Posted by i_like_swords (13944 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

WB still have Banner? If so he could do plenty w/prep being a genius and Doomsday having fault Supes before.

@i_like_swords: Banner prep?

I assumed we were just going with the OP. Also seems slightly implausible how quickly he could go world breaker from Banner and then implement what prep he had planned. Does Doomsday have prep feats?

#6 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by gav (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

WB still have Banner? If so he could do plenty w/prep being a genius and Doomsday having fault Supes before.

@soothing_sounds said:

I assumed we were just going with the OP. Also seems slightly implausible how quickly he could go world breaker from Banner and then implement what prep he had planned. Does Doomsday have prep feats?

Assuming WB Hulk can listen to reason, Doomsday having fought Superman before (many times) would be valuable here for prep purposes. Knowing what you are up against is a big advantage.

#8 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

@soothing_sounds said:

Well... Banner and Hulk had were in harmony in Pak's run. So i can see Banner doing prep, truning into WBH and then apply what he prepped along with WBH smashing.

Team wins.

#9 Posted by IIXIIOIIXII (41 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH

#10 Posted by i_like_swords (13944 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

@gav said:

@i_like_swords said:

@soothing_sounds said:

Assuming WB Hulk can listen to reason, Doomsday having fought Superman before (many times) would be valuable here for prep purposes. Knowing what you are up against is a big advantage.

Fair enough.

@i_like_swords: Doomsday killed Darkseid with prep

I vaguely remember that now.

#11 Posted by Spartan101 (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

team win imo,hp doomsday isnt going down here to a.s.s. without bfr team stomp

#12 Edited by Pokeysteve (8245 posts) - - Show Bio

H/P Dooms doesn't need Hulk for the first round and they both lose the second.

#13 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

All star superman was good on theory but has small battle feats to speak of so I'd say either one of these guys can solo him, as a team, hP dd and wbh.... Wow as supes wouldn't want to see it

And yea they beat prime too

#14 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has no morals