All Star Superman vs. Silver Age Superman x 2

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By One-Above-You

All Star Superman vs A Superman twice as powerful as Silver Age Superman. Who wins?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lordraiden

I think that would be pretty obviouse :-) All Star Superman fighting a version of himself who's at least twice as powerfull if not more so! You do the maths!

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By One-Above-You

Zee Crusher says All Star Superman is three times as powerful as Silver Age Superman.

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By supertrooper117
lordraiden said:
"I think that would be pretty obviouse :-) All Star Superman fighting a version of himself who's at least twice as powerfull if not more so! You do the maths!"
AS Supes was way stronger than SA
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By cpt_linger
lordraiden said:
"I think that would be pretty obviouse :-) All Star Superman fighting a version of himself who's at least twice as powerfull if not more so! You do the maths!"
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By supertrooper117
One-Above-You said:
"Zee Crusher says All Star Superman is three times as powerful as Silver Age Superman."
way too much...
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By One-Above-You
supertrooper117 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Zee Crusher says All Star Superman is three times as powerful as Silver Age Superman."
way too much..."
Thought so.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher
One-Above-You said:
Would you hop off. God you love superman way to much its starting to get real annoying. You can't face that facts he just some comic book hero who lifts over 100 tons get over it damn. Find a new hobby or something this isn't normal. Your like a hulk fanboy trapped in a superman fanboys body.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By One-Above-You
zee crusher said:
"One-Above-You said:
Would you hop off. God you love superman way to much its starting to get real annoying. You can't face that facts he just some comic book hero who lifts over 100 tons get over it damn. Find a new hobby or something this isn't normal. Your like a hulk fanboy trapped in a superman fanboys body."
I'm pretty sure I just proved you wrong. You just won't admit it and resort to insults.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
One-Above-You said:

You must be joking me??? Morrison himself has stated that All Star Superman is BASED on SA Superman cause of Morrison's love for the SA, no where has it actually been stated he's more powerfull let alone 3 times! You really have to use your noggin when reading things on the net and don't take everything you read as fact, alot of it is peoples input, ideas or version of how they see things!

supertrooper117
said:
"lordraiden said:
AS Supes was way stronger than SA"

Right, well if you've read most of SA Superman's comics/adventure, you'd see how wrong that statement is!  All Star Superman has barely appeared in a dozen issues, SA Superman has a list of feats that outrun All Star Supes tremendously! They are around the same, have no idea where people are getting this "All Star Superman is 2-3 times stronger than SA Superman, if that was the case, he'd be a God, since that's what he ALMOST  was with his powers at their peak before he got rebooted in COIE!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Silver Age Superman should win here easy against All Star Superman
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"Silver Age Superman should win here easy against All Star Superman
"

Finally, someone with some common sense :-) I have no issues with someone saying All Star has a chance, but what is it with this "he's so much stronger than SA" attitude???
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By supertrooper117
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:

You must be joking me??? Morrison himself has stated that All Star Superman is BASED on SA Superman cause of Morrison's love for the SA, no where has it actually been stated he's more powerfull let alone 3 times! You really have to use your noggin when reading things on the net and don't take everything you read as fact, alot of it is peoples input, ideas or version of how they see things!

supertrooper117
said:
"lordraiden said:

Right, well if you've read most of SA Superman's comics/adventure, you'd see how wrong that statement is!  All Star Superman has barely appeared in a dozen issues, SA Superman has a list of feats that outrun All Star Supes tremendously! They are around the same, have no idea where people are getting this "All Star Superman is 2-3 times stronger than SA Superman, if that was the case, he'd be a God, since that's what he ALMOST  was with his powers at their peak before he got rebooted in COIE!"
I think he is far ahead of him bec. he was a superman not restricted by the multiverse so I assumed that meant he was SA supes before he got the power boost... I know that SA Supes wins here but if it wasn't times two I would go for AS Supes
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:

supertrooper117
said:
"lordraiden said:

Right, well if you've read most of SA Superman's comics/adventure, you'd see how wrong that statement is!  All Star Superman has barely appeared in a dozen issues, SA Superman has a list of feats that outrun All Star Supes tremendously! They are around the same, have no idea where people are getting this "All Star Superman is 2-3 times stronger than SA Superman, if that was the case, he'd be a God, since that's what he ALMOST  was with his powers at their peak before he got rebooted in COIE!"
Ask Gambler for a picture of superman being told he is at least three times as strong now. You will see he is three times as strong. Yes I was right he is based of SA. One above yous dumba$$ said he wasn't now that he noticed he was wrong about it he shut up.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

On a scale of 1 to 10 how dumb do you feel right now One above you. This is about the third damn time I've pwned you tonight. Tell me it doesn't say he is three times as strong. I wanna know how dumb you look right now.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By One-Above-You

Is that three times as strong as Silver Age Superman? Nope.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden
zee crusher said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:

supertrooper117
said:
"lordraiden said:

Ask Gambler for a picture of superman being told he is at least three times as strong now. You will see he is three times as strong. Yes I was right he is based of SA. One above yous dumba$$ said he wasn't now that he noticed he was wrong about it he shut up."

Dude, that was due to a Sundip of sorts, which in Morrisons run, has messed with Supermans molecular structure, but i'd say that was due more  to Luthor's machinations more than from the sun, which is just part of the storyline! You honestly can't take that statemant as Morrison comparing it to SA! and p.s., don't need to ask Gambler for the picture, got the comic book right here, been collecting it since it came out :-)
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

No need to post L I will make OAY look dumb my self. Here is the picture again it states he was three times as strong. As long as it states that I'm right.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By One-Above-You

Does anyone else think Zee Crusher is making me look dumb? Anyone?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden
zee crusher said:
"No need to post L I will make OAY look dumb my self. Here is the picture again it states he was three times as strong. As long as it states that I'm right.
"

Three times as strong as who? are you saying Morrison was refering to SA Superman when he made that statement?  and what's with the attitude and name calling, you can debate without namecalling Zee, this aint  School dude! and p.s. SA Superman could do that, with his pinky and eyes shut! SA Superman got so ridiculously powerfull, that's why they rebooted him after COIE! It's gonna take alot more than twelve issues of All Star to topple SA in strength and feats!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
What Superman is lifting there in that picture is 200 quintillion tons... which isnt even the weight of the Earth... and I believe it was the Superboy of Earth One... the younger version of Silver Age Superman who towed an entire Solar System... now the Earth itself weighs 8 Octillion tons... a mass which that exceeds 200 quintillion tons...

1 Quintillion is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 in actual mass which All Star Superman is lifting here... where as Silver Age Superman is pulling an entire solar system... now lets just take the Earth's mass itself from the Solar System that SA Superman is pulling... now the Earth weighs 8 Octillion tons...

1 Octillion is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Earths Weight - 8,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons ( and this is just the Earths Weight... not the entire Solar System )

200 Quintillion Tons - 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons

Silver Age Superman is far stronger than All Star Superman
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

One-Above-You said:
"Does anyone else think Zee Crusher is making me look dumb? Anyone?
"
Nope

One-Above-You > Zee

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"What Superman is lifting there in that picture is 200 quintillion tons... which isnt even the weight of the Earth... and I believe it was the Superboy of Earth One... the younger version of Silver Age Superman who towed an entire Solar System... now the Earth itself weighs 8 Octillion tons... a mass which that exceeds 200 quintillion tons...

1 Quintillion is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 in actual mass which All Star Superman is lifting here... where as Silver Age Superman is pulling an entire solar system... now lets just take the Earth's mass itself from the Solar System that SA Superman is pulling... now the Earth weighs 8 Octillion tons...

1 Octillion is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Earths Weight - 8,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons ( and this is just the Earths Weight... not the entire Solar System )

"
yeah but the thing is, All Star Superman, is lifting it likes its childs play... he's got one arm behind his back and he's pushing it up, so not only does he have the wait of that thing against him he has earths gravity coming down with it, so yeah I wouldn't say that he couldn't pull a solar system
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"What Superman is lifting there in that picture is 200 quintillion tons... which isnt even the weight of the Earth... and I believe it was the Superboy of Earth One... the younger version of Silver Age Superman who towed an entire Solar System... now the Earth itself weighs 8 Octillion tons... a mass which that exceeds 200 quintillion tons...

"
yeah but the thing is, All Star Superman, is lifting it likes its childs play... he's got one arm behind his back and he's pushing it up, so not only does he have the wait of that thing against him he has earths gravity coming down with it, so yeah I wouldn't say that he couldn't pull a solar system"
Oh Sh!t I miss calculated... Hold Up a Minute
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden
One-Above-You said:
"Does anyone else think Zee Crusher is making me look dumb? Anyone?
"

When people resort to name calling, it's generally cause they're on the ropes and have nowhere to go but drag people into the mud with namecalling :-( 
Don't know how many years it'lll take before people can debate decently on here without resorting to name calling! That's the one thing that puts me off on this site, is the name calling  and juvenile tactics when people start attacking others for no reason when debating! Hopefully it won't take too long before we can make it more user friendly here and professional instead of calling people names just because they dissagree or share a different view!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:

"
yeah but the thing is, All Star Superman, is lifting it likes its childs play... he's got one arm behind his back and he's pushing it up, so not only does he have the wait of that thing against him he has earths gravity coming down with it, so yeah I wouldn't say that he couldn't pull a solar system"
Oh Sh!t I miss calculated... Hold Up a Minute"
Naw... nevermind. I was right... but anyways. My point still stands here since I only gave the measurement of just one planet of the entire solar systemthat Silver Age Superman was pulling... and even though All Star Superman had no trouble lifting 200 quintillion tons... quintillions are smaller than octillions... and the entire weight of the solar system even exceeds octillions... its more like duodecillions of tons altogether
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By One-Above-You
King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:

"
Naw... nevermind. I was right... but anyways. My point still stands here since I only gave the measurement of just one planet of the entire solar systemthat Silver Age Superman was pulling... and even though All Star Superman had no trouble lifting 200 quintillion tons... quintillions are smaller than octillions... and the entire weight of the solar system even exceeds octillions... its more like duodecillions of tons altogether"
Also, I think the "NN!" shows he is struggling a bit with the 200 quintillion.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:

"
Naw... nevermind. I was right... but anyways. My point still stands here since I only gave the measurement of just one planet of the entire solar systemthat Silver Age Superman was pulling... and even though All Star Superman had no trouble lifting 200 quintillion tons... quintillions are smaller than octillions... and the entire weight of the solar system even exceeds octillions... its more like duodecillions of tons altogether"
but would you say AS couldn't prove capable of doing it?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:

1 Octillion is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

"

Well posted, King, well done :-)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:

"
but would you say AS couldn't prove capable of doing it?"
I dont think he could pull a solar system... havent seen him do anything that would say he could... the 200 quintillion tons trick was nice but it isnt quite what SA Superman is capable of
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:

"
but would you say AS couldn't prove capable of doing it?"
I dont think he could pull a solar system... havent seen him do anything that would say he could... the 200 quintillion tons trick was nice but it isnt quite what SA Superman is capable of"
true, but seing as how he is based off of him I think he could but I cant support that claim well enough so I won't argue it
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
Indeed
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

Exactly, it seems to be very hard trying to tell people that! I'm assuming most of this is cause most of the younger people today are obviously more familiar with current all star supes and know of SA supes mostly from what they've seen or been told since there too young to have been around and know and have read all his adventures! At the beginning of the SA, SA Superman was more like All Star (well, the other way around, actually) by the end of the SA, SA Superman could prob sneaze All Star Away lol People are trying to compare All Star Superman's growth within the span of 1-12issues to SA Superman over years and years of story and growth and power! Mayber in another 10-15 years All Star may have enough to share with SA! But right now, he's  a tribute!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lordraiden

Bump: for AtPhantom :-)

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtPhantom

Huh?

What's the problem here, SA doubleSuperman wins.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lordraiden
AtPhantom said:
"Huh?

What's the problem here, SA doubleSuperman wins."

Ah, yeah, we all know that! It's more for AS Superman (which is actually backwards SA, typical Morrison, hence his trubute) and a run down on him! That's all :-)
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom

I saw your P.S. now, and although it's a very interesting thread, and King Saturn made nice calculations (though I would argue with him about Earth's real mass), But I don't see anything do disprove what I've said before.

I'll admit that He's doing it with one hand and that he's not really trying on that scan.... But like KS said, He never really did anything on par with SA.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lordraiden
AtPhantom said:
"I saw your P.S. now, and although it's a very interesting thread, and King Saturn made nice calculations (though I would argue with him about Earth's real mass), But I don't see anything do disprove what I've said before.

I'll admit that He's doing it with one hand and that he's not really trying on that scan.... But like KS said, He never really did anything on par with SA.
"

No worries, but keep in mind that AS Superman only ran for twelve issues, so it's a given that he's obviously not gonna have the same feats, as he's a tribute, and only had twelve issues of showings! It's the concept :-)
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AtPhantom

Well no doubt, if AS ran for a couple of years more, we would see him doing more.
But since he hasn't we really don't have the material to say much.

P.S. Zee crusher is just hilarious.... : )

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lordraiden
AtPhantom said:
"Well no doubt, if AS ran for a couple of years more, we would see him doing more.
But since he hasn't we really don't have the material to say much.

P.S. Zee crusher is just hilarious.... : )"

Yeah, he was/is!  I do miss him, he was good entertainment :-)
rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By rayn1984

All star Superman is just

No Caption Provided

while Silver Age Superman is

No Caption Provided

Earth is more than 5   Septillion metric tons. Now the Solar System that Superman's sneeze destroyed is a lot and several times more. if Silver Age Superman's sneeze is that strong, imagine how strong his actual physical strengths is. It is also a fact that it was stated during his Silver Age era that Silver Age Superman has unlimited strength, unlimited speed, and unlimited durability.
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ghostrider2

All Star Superman.......anyone else?But not who can lift more who would win.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ghost_rider1
@GhostRider2

All Star Superman.......anyone else?But not who can lift more who would win.

Silver age is too strong and durable for all star.
jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jobbernos

SA.

senturian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By senturian

would.

anyone question

SA

superman?????

why

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sideslash

Silver Age Superman beats the crap out of All Star Superman.