#1 Posted by logy5000 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlust is on. Fight is on Asgard. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Israphael (350 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to say it but I believe OF Thor stomps.

#3 Posted by logy5000 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Israphael: Why?

#4 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with all star supes he's a badass

#5 Posted by Biza (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Odin Force. can remove entire galaxies from existence, Stop time, Manipulate Molecules, transport, remove souls.... pretty much because its not a strength or speed fight.

Thor effortless *(seriously effortless)* curb stomp.

#6 Posted by Liberty Prime. (96 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Physical strength is meaningless to a reality warper of Odin's level. Superman can do nothing to Thor but Thor can wreck Superman by blinking.

#7 Posted by logy5000 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Liberty Prime. said:

@logy5000 said:

Physical strength is meaningless to a reality warper of Odin's level. Superman can do nothing to Thor but Thor can wreck Superman by blinking.

I doubt that OF Thor is Odin level.

#8 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i'll give this one to OF Thor merely because of all the plethora of powers at his disposal...then again, are there any scans of him using the OF or does he just brawl it out like usual?

#9 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

No version of Thor is a reality warper. Allstars Superman is pretty much immortal, he is just pure energy.

#10 Posted by logy5000 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

I think i'll give this one to OF Thor merely because of all the plethora of powers at his disposal...then again, are there any scans of him using the OF or does he just brawl it out like usual?

From what I've been hearing OF Thor has yet to display planet level abilities, while it was confirmed that AS Superman was at least planet level.

#11 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Jayfournines said:

From what I've been hearing OF Thor has yet to display planet level abilities, while it was confirmed that AS Superman was at least planet level.

So he can't stop time and all that stuff?

#12 Posted by logy5000 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@logy5000 said:

@Jayfournines said:

So he can't stop time and all that stuff?

I'm not the right guy to ask. I haven't read comics about him yet, though I plan to.

I've heard that, in theory, he CAN stop time, but under Superman logic AS Superman should be fast enough to time travel.

#13 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

OF Thor

#14 Posted by Jakehoover21 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

It's going to be all start superman 7/10 times

#15 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are a few feats of what OF Thor did:

• Disintigrated Cap's shield with a look
  • Will Mangog into nothingness
  • Decapitate Desak in destroyer armor with the toss of his hammer (imbued with OF)

All Star Superman is awesome but I don't think he can handle that kind of power.

#16 Posted by logy5000 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quartermaim: He handled Solaris with 2 punches. That's a feat comparable to those 3 things.

#17 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

I'll go with all star supes he's a badass

this

#18 Posted by Killemall (18169 posts) - - Show Bio

He did not really disintregated Cap's shield, he rather melted it, i really think Superman might be able to do the same, here's the scan in question

Certainly looks like it was melted rather than dis-integrated to me.

King Thor never fought Mangog, the person who willed him out of existence would be Rune King Thor, a different version altogether

The Desaak + Destroyer combo is genuine.

#19 Posted by logy5000 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Thor did beat Desaak & the Destroyer, but Superman beat Solaris. Imo this fight would be close.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18169 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Thor did beat Desaak & the Destroyer, but Superman beat Solaris. Imo this fight would be close.

solaris is a very lesser known character and doesnt have much feats. He stomped Kyle during Dc One Million, which however is pretty impressive. Apart from that he doesnt really have much to say for his power level.

That being said i honestly think its very close, not to mention Superman has a solid speed advantage that Thor doesnt.

#21 Posted by logy5000 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: True, he's a less known guy, but in the AS Superman series apparently he was able to destroy the sun (Superman stopped him, but still.) So yeah, I agree, OF Thor & AS Superman seem to be evenly matched.

#22 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

They are closely matched but after what everybody said I'm not sure its even.

Superman is baseline too fast. If Thor has more feats of speed with OF then it would be more even, but he learned as much as he did when RKT it wouldn't

I loved the concept of All-Star Superman and it was a great read. With AS Superman's speed and OF Thor really only being a powerup I'd say Superman wins this one.

#23 Posted by Termination (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

solaris is a very lesser known character and doesnt have much feats. He stomped Kyle during Dc One Million, which however is pretty impressive. Apart from that he doesnt really have much to say for his power level.

That being said i honestly think its very close, not to mention Superman has a solid speed advantage that Thor doesnt.

Before I can pick a winner, I must ask...... who would win: Desaak w/ Destroyer Armor vs Solaris?

#24 Posted by Loof (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Superman wins.