#1 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

On Saturn, but everyone can breath

1.Atlas

2.WW

3.Cap Marvel as Marvel (trials of Shazam)

4.Mongul

5.MMH

6.Doomsboy

7.WBH

Extras-

1. Shaggy Man

2. PC Mongul

3. Doomsday

4. Superboy Prime

5. Darkseid

6. Rune King Thor

7. Zeus

#2 Edited by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think All Star Superman can get past Shaggy Man honestly.

#3 Edited by New_World_Order (11213 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think All Star Superman can get past Shaggy Man honestly.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio

The Gauntlet is Too Tough for All Star Superman... most of those guys would break All Star Superman neck.

#5 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely not getting past Mongul

#6 Posted by Veshark (8558 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't All-Star Superman pretty strong though? He could hold up 200 quintillion tons with a single hand, and Quintum said that that isn't even his upper limit. The problem with All-Star Supes is that he doesn't have many impressive combat feats, though that could largely be attributed to him slowly weakening or special circumstances like the black K.

#7 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure about the first one but all star superman isn't getting past PC mongul.

#8 Edited by Hyperlight (4375 posts) - - Show Bio

i see him whopping doomsdays tale.. but the rest of em... ehhhhhh

#9 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

i see him whopping doomsdays tale.. but the rest of em... ehhhhhh

Nah DD is already extremely resistant to Physical attacks.

#10 Edited by Hyperlight (4375 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: All Star is much more powerful physically so he can definitely hurt him. much smarter too so he could probably throw him in the sun or put him in the phantom zone

#11 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: All Star is much more powerful physically so he can definitely hurt him. much smarter too so he could probably throw him in the sun or put him in the phantom zone

Too bad he'll die of cancer while DD's chilling in the sun.

#12 Edited by freiflug (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost any version of Superman could render most of these foes helpless by breathing them into a block of ice and lobbing them helplessly into outer space.

All Star Superman even has some good chances against Zeus and Thor.

- All Star Superman can actually see cosmic forces and subatomic particles. So he might be able to at least see Thor and Zeus's cosmic powers charging up and coming at him like no other foe could.

- Every cell in Superman is on par with hardened Adamantium in terms of toughness making Superman invulnerable to physical Mjolnir blows.

- At full power Superman's laser eye vision can burn and slice his own "invulnerable" body. So its no stretch at all to say his eye beams can slice apart Mjolnir and Asgardian armor into Swiss cheese.

- Mjolnir can has been be wield by "worthy individuals" besides Thor. Considering his heroic and powerful traits of Superman should easily be able to catch Mjolnir in midthrow and wield it himself just as Bor was able to do in a fight with Thor.

- Don't know about Zeus, but Thor has been ko'd by mere mortals on multiple occasions. Needless to say even a fatigued Superman should have more then the strength and speed needed to knockout punch them both out at the blink of an eye.

That being said my take on the gauntlet is that an All Star Superman lacks the endurance and good health for taking on the gauntlet alone. Without the help of his Suneater, gravity gun, and Superdrone team to distract and soften up the big bads he would tire out and lose big time.

#13 Posted by SSJGbee (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Zues above Rune King Thor?

#14 Edited by comicace3 (1970 posts) - - Show Bio

@freiflug said:

Almost any version of Superman could render most of these foes helpless by breathing them into a block of ice and lobbing them helplessly into outer space.

All Star Superman even has some good chances against Zeus and Thor.

- All Star Superman can actually see cosmic forces and subatomic particles. So he might be able to at least see Thor and Zeus's cosmic powers charging up and coming at him like no other foe could.

- Every cell in Superman is on par with hardened Adamantium in terms of toughness making Superman invulnerable to physical Mjolnir blows.

- At full power Superman's laser eye vision can burn and slice his own "invulnerable" body. So its no stretch at all to say his eye beams can slice apart Mjolnir and Asgardian armor into Swiss cheese.

- Mjolnir can has been be wield by "worthy individuals" besides Thor. Considering his heroic and powerful traits of Superman should easily be able to catch Mjolnir in midthrow and wield it himself just as Bor was able to do in a fight with Thor.

- Don't know about Zeus, but Thor has been ko'd by mere mortals on multiple occasions. Needless to say even a fatigued Superman should have more then the strength and speed needed to knockout punch them both out at the blink of an eye.

That being said my take on the gauntlet is that an All Star Superman lacks the endurance and good health for taking on the gauntlet alone. Without the help of his Suneater, gravity gun, and Superdrone team to distract and soften up the big bads he would tire out and lose big time.

WOW.... just *sigh*.. welcome to comicvine I guess... I mean just... wow

#15 Edited by Hyperlight (4375 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Nox_Arc (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems pretty moot to use a version of a character that had only twelve issues worth of feats. Most are quick to assume that this incarnation of Superman is naturally weaker as he was seen "only" lifting 200 Quintillion tons with minimal effort and a single arm. Given time, his potential could've far exceeded that of Post-Crisis or even the New 52 incarnations of the character. Having said that, I find it a little ridiculous to try to pit him against the majority of these opponents who have had the privilege of obtaining years worth of feats.

#17 Posted by DedrabbiT (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@nox_arc said:

Seems pretty moot to use a version of a character that had only twelve issues worth of feats. Most are quick to assume that this incarnation of Superman is naturally weaker as he was seen "only" lifting 200 Quintillion tons with minimal effort and a single arm. Given time, his potential could've far exceeded that of Post-Crisis or even the New 52 incarnations of the character. Having said that, I find it a little ridiculous to try to pit him against the majority of these opponents who have had the privilege of obtaining years worth of feats.

What this guy said...

I mean you guys are sleeping on this version of superman too. He lifted an ever loving crap ton of weight!! Like a ridiculous 100 figure number of tons.... come on guys... couple that with his speed.... shooooot.

#18 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul, Prime, Thor, and Zeus wreck him. Don't know about the others.

#19 Edited by jamesisaacs (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus punishes him!

#20 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, thought he was better, I'll change the list!

#21 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

wonderwoman stops him lol

#22 Edited by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio
@logy5000 said:

Mongul, Prime, Thor, and Zeus wreck him. Don't know about the others.

This.