#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Mr. Majestic
Mr. Majestic

Superman Prime
Superman Prime

All Star Superman
All Star Superman

VS

Can Mr. Majestic take down All Star Superman and Superman Prime in an all out battle ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Any Takers on this fight ?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"Any Takers on this fight ?
"
Do you not like Majestic or something, KS? Or do you just like Punishing him!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Any Takers on this fight ?
"
Do you not like Majestic or something, KS? Or do you just like Punishing him!
"
I made a Mr. Majestic vs Superman Prime and Doomsday thread months back...and many people said Majestic could win that fight. Well... if figured I would up the ante and give Superman Prime and better partner for the rematch.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Many people can say all they like, doesn't make it so! Just a little hint, surf a little dude, don't just rely on one site! I know Maj gets alot of rep on this site, but you have to take a step back and look at the larger picture! If everyone on here told you you could jump of a cliff and fly, would that make it so :-) Maj is good, he could give Superman a run for his money, Ion a run for his money, possibly Prime, but more than likely not, unless he's in God mode, but when you start pitting him against multiple beings on those power levels,  now your bodering, no, sorry, you are in fanboy territory when Maj starts beating beings like Prime, doomsday and allstar supes together! Bit of background info and logic never killed anyone when posting!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"Many people can say all they like, doesn't make it so! Just a little hint, surf a little dude, don't just rely on one site! I know Maj gets alot of rep on this site, but you have to take a step back and look at the larger picture! If everyone on here told you you could jump of a cliff and fly, would that make it so :-) Maj is good, he could give Superman a run for his money, Ion a run for his money, possibly Prime, but more than likely not, unless he's in God mode, but when you start pitting him against multiple beings on those power levels,  now your bodering, no, sorry, you are in fanboy territory when Maj starts beating beings like Prime, doomsday and allstar supes together! Bit of background info and logic never killed anyone when posting!"
I have used Majestic in battles on other sites and people seem to still have him winning fights like this. I had made a fight like this on the Marvel. Com site and they were saying Majestic could win there too... I always saw Majestic as someone who could handle the Superman level fighters... he has beaten some before in the past.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"Many people can say all they like, doesn't make it so! Just a little hint, surf a little dude, don't just rely on one site! I know Maj gets alot of rep on this site, but you have to take a step back and look at the larger picture! If everyone on here told you you could jump of a cliff and fly, would that make it so :-) Maj is good, he could give Superman a run for his money, Ion a run for his money, possibly Prime, but more than likely not, unless he's in God mode, but when you start pitting him against multiple beings on those power levels,  now your bodering, no, sorry, you are in fanboy territory when Maj starts beating beings like Prime, doomsday and allstar supes together! Bit of background info and logic never killed anyone when posting!"
I have used Majestic in battles on other sites and people seem to still have him winning fights like this. I had made a fight like this on the Marvel. Com site and they were saying Majestic could win there too... I always saw Majestic as someone who could handle the Superman level fighters... he has beaten some before in the past.
"

My point is, that pitting himagainst beings like Superboy Prime, All Star Superman and certain other PC characters is one thing, but when you start pitting him against two individuels of that calibre of power and he still comes out on top, little red warning light should start going of  in your head :-) In the end, Maj is good, but he's not good enough to take on multiple beings who could take him on single handedly!
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By supertrooper117

i dont think he can even beat all star by himself

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden
supertrooper117 said:
"i dont think he can even beat all star by himself
"

Touche! That's my point, yet he's beating two beings on those type of power levels! where's the logic in that?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Majestic can handle All Star Superman... it wont be easy though.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supertrooper117
lordraiden said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"i dont think he can even beat all star by himself
"

Touche! That's my point, yet he's beating two beings on those type of power levels! where's the logic in that?"
lol i concurr
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"I think Majestic can handle All Star Superman... it wont be easy though.
"

I don't! Sure, he can give him a run for his money, but I just don't see him comming out on top, that's all!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Okay... so I was a little off with this battle.

But I Shall Return  !
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SeSAW

YEAH I don't think Majestic could handle regular Supes by himself.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"YEAH I don't think Majestic could handle regular Supes by himself."
Majestic would kill regular Superman. All Star Superman is more amped up than the current Superman
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By zee crusher

All star superman can do this alone. Superman prime new verison would lose. He's not that strong just overrated.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden
zee crusher said:
"All star superman can do this alone. Superman prime new verison would lose. He's not that strong just overrated."

@ Zee: New version???  @ KS, Majestic would not KILL regular Superman, he may have the edge over him for a win, but he wouldn't kill him, that's going a tad overboard!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:
"All star superman can do this alone. Superman prime new verison would lose. He's not that strong just overrated."

@ Zee: New version???  @ KS, Majestic would not KILL regular Superman, he may have the edge over him for a win, but he wouldn't kill him, that's going a tad overboard!"
Oh I Know. I meant figuratevly as in the fight would be a slaughter in favor of Majestic... depending on which version of regular Superman we are using
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher
lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:

@ Zee: New version???  @ KS, Majestic would not KILL regular Superman, he may have the edge over him for a win, but he wouldn't kill him, that's going a tad overboard!"
In dc there is two supermans primes. The new evil on in this blacksuit thats emo, dumb(I'll kill you to death), and overrated. The classic superman prime is superman sundipped in the sun for about 15,000 years. He has so much sun energy he became golden. He also has the last gl ring. He asked the imp to bring louis back to life to most think he did that himself. Superman prime classic version is really the strongest superman version.

All star superman wins this. Majestic is stronger then silver age superman but not three times as strong an durable. A guy hitting majestic with that much strength would take him down pretty easily after a good amount of hits.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:

In dc there is two supermans primes. The new evil on in this blacksuit thats emo, dumb(I'll kill you to death), and overrated. The classic superman prime is superman sundipped in the sun for about 15,000 years. He has so much sun energy he became golden. He also has the last gl ring. He asked the imp to bring louis back to life to most think he did that himself. Superman prime classic version is really the strongest superman version.

All star superman wins this. Majestic is stronger then silver age superman but not three times as strong an durable. A guy hitting majestic with that much strength would take him down pretty easily after a good amount of hits.
"
hands zee crusher a cigar

THAT IS CORRECT  !

Oh and By The Way... how do you know that All Star Superman is three times stronger than Silver Age Superman  ?  Was it stated during the All Star Superman series  ?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:

"

THAT IS CORRECT  !

Oh and By The Way... how do you know that All Star Superman is three times stronger than Silver Age Superman  ?  Was it stated during the All Star Superman series  ?
"
Lol thank you. Also in the pic thats been seen various times around the site. Its the one famous pic in dc that tells everybody that all star superman has increased three times more then before but he's also dieing. Also the reason why he is three times stronger then silver age superman cause he was basically based off him which made him already uber strong but the fact he gotten three times stronger then lifting that thing and the scientist telling him showed it.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:

"

THAT IS CORRECT  !

"
Lol thank you. Also in the pic thats been seen various times around the site. Its the one famous pic in dc that tells everybody that all star superman has increased three times more then before but he's also dieing. Also the reason why he is three times stronger then silver age superman cause he was basically based off him which made him already uber strong but the fact he gotten three times stronger then lifting that thing and the scientist telling him showed it.
"
Oh Okay
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lordraiden
zee crusher said:
"lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:

"

Yeah, that i'm aware off (Superman Prime from one million, which was from ten years ago) How did you ever get that Majestic is three times stronger than a PC character, especially  Superman ???
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team one in overkill.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

To answer a few things said in this thread...

All Star Superman is NOT Silver Age Superman x3.

and

The Prime Superman is the most powerful Superman, and he did revive Lois by himself. He was just given the DNA sample by 5th dimensional Superman.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HalJordan1986x

team 1

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
I was wired as hell when I made this thread...