beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By beatboks1

All Stars Squadron members

Enhanced strength, speed agility courtesy of adrenaline powers. Projects sonic shock waves from hands as a force.

Super speed (near light), vibrate through objects, only DCU speedster who can convert momentum into true flight.

Steel exo skeleton and artificial lung and heart, servo motors to enhance strength (20 tonnes), speed (60 MPH), and metal alloy mesh armor

Stats simliar to Commander steel but completely steel body with human brain implanted

3 to 5 tonnes strength, 60mph speed, enhanced agility and no feelings of pain for an hour at a time

Transform to any material he touches but retain movement. can also absor abilities and energy

VS

Xmen

Battle takes place in an abandoned city block

round 1 - impromptu encounter no knowledge of opponents

Round 2 30 minutes prep with full knowledge of enemy for both sides

Round 3 All Stars get 30 minutes prep Xmen do not

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By beatboks1

seriously, no one has input. I thought I made this a pretty close battle. similar powersets, where one side has an advantage over another ( e.g. wolvie over steel, colossus over Robbie) the other has other advantages to compensate a little ( LB over Banshee, JQ over Northstar)

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Soul_Rebel

Couldn't Amazing man just touch Wolvie's claws and start wrecking everybody. JQ would probably have to deal with NS still, same with Liberty. But then everyone else is within reach of a man made of adamantium. That's like fighting a stronger colossus. Of course, Amazing man wouldn't know to do that, but i'm sure he'd figure it out soon enough while everyone else is dealing with their counterpart.

Round 1: I see going to ASS (lol), but barely.

Round 2: I see going to X-men, they'll know to deal with Amazing man. Don't know much about everyone else, but i still see x-men taking it.

Round 3 goes to ASS.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By beatboks1

@Soul_Rebel:

that would make him certainly the most durable and strongest. that however wouldn't make him fast enough to say tag Beast or Rogue. similarly Logan could cut steel , hourman and Robbie to ribbons in round 1 before they realize their normal durability isn't enough ( again depending on whether or not he can contend with their speed). Lets not forget rogue's durability and strength and could she copy Am as adamantium??

LB's sonic vibration waves have stopped 2 tonnes of falling metal and hurled it around ( as well as Baron Blizcrieg who's around a 20 tonner strength wise) but could Banshee's power manipulate ??

JQ isn't as fast as the Flash's so Norhstar has a good shot, but he is he only DC speedster who can convert speed into true flight.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By beatboks1

Edited OP so abilities of All Stars more readily known.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By LordOfFate

X-Men, mostly due to Banshee and Rogue

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By beatboks1

@Lord Shiva said:

X-Men, mostly due to Banshee and Rogue

Interesting.

I actually thought those two were the more evenly matched (what with Liberty Belle's sonic vibrational waves and Amazingman's power copy touch) while the Xmen advantage lay in three of the others ( Wolverine able to slice and dice all three if he's fast enough to do so, Colossus stronger than all three, and Beast more agile and on a par in strength and speed (or close) to the better of them. JQ having a SLIGHT speed advantage (not really enough to matter) over Northstar. The whole reason for round three was the three scientists on the All stars ( Steel, Robbie, Hourman) to try and counter the obvious physical disadvantages maybe.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Veitha

What is Rogue's powerset??

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#9  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

Good Match-up Beatboks. pretty even..... do feel that X team edges it out in the end. Northstar and JQ match would be cool. As far as the Three All star scientists..... Mr. mcCoy has them beat in the intelligence department, combined.

Maybe adding some more combatants to the mix to make it more interesting? both teams have a lot to pull from......

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By YoungJustice

Squadron all riunds

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers