All Reality Warpers of Marvel (NOT IMMORTAL) vs Celestials

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tron_bonne

So basically, no immortal reality warpers like Shuma Gorath, Phoenix Force, Chthon etc... 
These have to be Warpers that CAN DIE. You know who they are. 

Can they beat the Celestials? 

Round 1: Assassination 
Round 2: The Celestials know of the assassination

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall
@tron_bonne: Well hard to say, i am leaning towards the Celestials because well we dont really know the extent of their power but we know some of them are just really powerful. 

One on one, either of Phoenix Force or Shuman Gorath or Chthon could beat any celestial (dont know about Scanthan the Approver, i have seen ppl claim he is at or above LT and if that is true he would be too much for anyone to handle). But how many celestials are there? perhaps millions.. its an entire civilization. I think celestials have the win in both rounds :)
fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fondofpacman

I don't know enough about the different reality warpers in the marvel universe, but it's be rough to take out even all the 616 celestials, I'd give it to celestials probably either way; if we're talking everything from the omniverse, eh, that might open up scathan or some other freak celestial who'll just dissaprove of the battle and end it.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By difficlus

Mad jim jaspers solos

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fragneto

Onslaught might pull it off. Don't know.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

If mutant-humans counts - they stomp.

Both MJJ, Cap Britain in his full power, Wanda in her full power, Legion, Franklin, Marquis of Death, Jamie Braddock...

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

I was under the impression that Celestials could warp reality too?  Please inform...Marvel has plenty of incredible reality warpers though, but if Celetials warp reality too, they would be among that number especially since there are legions upon legions of them for one universe alone.  Damn near everybody would be able to warp reality on a cosmic scale which would be no different than a city full of reality warps that can each warp on a city-wide scale (the same size as the city they are all in).  So now it comes down to who is better at it and who is more creative.  Human imagination aside, you gotta be pretty creative to put so much genetic potential in one planet that it could breed beings that can challenge you.  Stalemate for me as of now. until I can be sure Celetials can't warp reality.