All Omega Mutants vs Galactus

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@earthsmightiest: I i agree ,you can`t give a planet total on what it would take for Galactus to beat Phoenix.but these scans are from their latest confrontation,In the what if from 1982 phoenix admits that if anyone surpasses my power it is Galactus.and even Galactus admits you are the most powerful being I have ever met.Your power fairly rivals my own,But I could destroy you eventually.But it would be more than this planet is worth,I forget the year that you posted your latest scans.But a 4 planet fed g gave 4 celestials a hell of a fight.So don`t count out Big-G,I think him Phoeinx are actually around equals,as long as G is not starving.And by the way Phoenix needs to feed her power to,she did not consume that star for nothing!

naknoemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthsmightiest: I i agree ,you can`t give a planet total on what it would take for Galactus to beat Phoenix.but these scans are from their latest confrontation,In the what if from 1982 phoenix admits that if anyone surpasses my power it is Galactus.and even Galactus admits you are the most powerful being I have ever met.Your power fairly rivals my own,But I could destroy you eventually.But it would be more than this planet is worth,I forget the year that you posted your latest scans.But a 4 planet fed g gave 4 celestials a hell of a fight.So don`t count out Big-G,I think him Phoeinx are actually around equals,as long as G is not starving.And by the way Phoenix needs to feed her power to,she did not consume that star for nothing!

That wasnt white crown pheonix, second there been fights between them where Galactus been overpowered by again weaker pheonix forms.

White pheonix of the crown stomps Galactus, but when she is White crown pheonix she cant be counted as a Omega mutant anymore and shouldn't be used versus the fight against Galactus.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Level Mutants.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By NothingClever
No Caption Provided

/Thread

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By galactus1967

@whiteportion: that`s fine,we just agree to disagree.However,nothing clever,G was only Franklin`s Herald temp. As they spoke as equals by F.F# 16.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their has only been three confrontations with Galactus and the phoenix that I know of.The fist one I already described in 1982.The second one was I think Excaliber 25-26.galactus said PF was a danger to the universe.And even Death and the Watcher showed up to try to prevent him from hooking her up to a machine that would disperse the phoenix entity.But he still didn`t admit it and the stars started to go out,this proved to G that she was an essential part of the universe(just like he is)so he let her go.

PatTolan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By PatTolan

Galactus is not much more than a jobber. He will lose if this fight was printed in a comic book. I mean, he's gotten crapped on by the FF like a million times already.

Realistically though I would give the edge to a near fully fed galactus provided there is no Phoenix.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By ancient_god

Mutants

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega mutants wins.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By guled120

Those charecters that was stated to be omega level by Marvel

#Jean #Grey>>>>>>Galactus (cz she is the most powerful avatar of the PF)

#Rachel #Grey>>>>Galactus cz she defeated him without talking the full form of the PF= not all of the 5 Doors r open

#Nate #Grey>>>>>>>>Galactus ( has the ability of all kinetic )

#F #Richards>>>>>>>Galactus ( owns him already )

#Mr #M>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus ( don't think he has less power than Franklin )

#Hope #Summers>>>Galactus ( basically has the powers of all mutants at their fullest, and duplicated those of the PF)0 )

#Legion>>>>>>>>>>Galactus ( u just don't wanna know what he can do, the look of his face can just kill anyone )

#Gabriel #Summers>Gal ( even the x-men didn't had what it takes to bring him down )

#Psylocke<<<<<<<<Galactus

#Iceman<<<<<<<<<Galactus

#Elixir<<<<<<<<<<<Galactus

#Kid #Omega<<<<<Galactus

Those charecters that we know r omega levels by weren't stated ny Marvel

#Matthew #Malloy>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus ( wasn't stated by Marvel but we all know he is even beyond omega, more powerful than even Franklin )

#The #Scarlet #Witch>>>>>>>>>Galactus ( she becomes omniversal threat on her scariest vision, a level where Galactus can never imagine )

#Mad #Jim #Jaspers>>>>>>>>>>Galactus ( his feats r beyond those of Galactus )

And there r other charecters as well but that is enough i guess?

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richard solos

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega mutants stomp

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion at his prime, jean grey with the phoenix force,Hom Wanda, mad jim jaspers, adult Franklin Richards are all omega mutants that can defeat Galactus by themselves.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@addikhabbo: Legion is a Omega but he's kinda hopeless without full control over his powers.

With the current roster, maybe Jamie and the rest can TP bumrush him?

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mutants stomp.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever happened to Nate Grey?

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin said:

@supermanwithatan01: He remains in the alternate universe he created in Age of X-Man

I thought he was dying because of the life seed or something?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin said:

@supermanwithatan01: He remains in the alternate universe he created in Age of X-Man

His powers were killing him. He thought the Lifeseed would save him, but it merely prolonged his life. Not stopped him from dying.

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MJJ solos, Franklin Richards solos, etc.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@supermanwithatan01 said:
@onsipin said:

His powers were killing him. He thought the Lifeseed would save him, but it merely prolonged his life. Not stopped him from dying.

so how did he end up surviving? I’ve always thought he had a lot of potential but despite being arguably the most powerful tp/tk around, he never had the precision or control that Jean has. I would have liked to have seen him get the PF and really stretch his legs. The Lifeseed feats were impressive but it’s no Phoenix Force. The potential would be awesome. He had some sweet abilities but still lost to like Ares which, of course he’s powerful, but with Nate’s abilities he should have been no threat. I’m lacking in my Nate knowledge overall, but based on his powers on paper his base-level should have been like Thanos or a King Thor.. there was all that “he’s close to DP” hype that ultimately didn’t turn out to be the case. (Sorry for the rant.. I’ve just always been intrigued by Nate)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@onsipin said:

so how did he end up surviving? I’ve always thought he had a lot of potential but despite being arguably the most powerful tp/tk around, he never had the precision or control that Jean has. I would have liked to have seen him get the PF and really stretch his legs. The Lifeseed feats were impressive but it’s no Phoenix Force. The potential would be awesome. He had some sweet abilities but still lost to like Ares which, of course he’s powerful, but with Nate’s abilities he should have been no threat. I’m lacking in my Nate knowledge overall, but based on his powers on paper his base-level should have been like Thanos or a King Thor.. there was all that “he’s close to DP” hype that ultimately didn’t turn out to be the case. (Sorry for the rant.. I’ve just always been intrigued by Nate)

He basically created his new world and body. Then, after an intervention, he stopped mind-wiping everyone and returned them back to their world. That allowed him to rejuvenate his body after they all left.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@pyrofn said:
@onsipin said:

He basically created his new world and body. Then, after an intervention, he stopped mind-wiping everyone and returned them back to their world. That allowed him to rejuvenate his body after they all left.

Would you say this is his normal powerlevel moving forward?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@pyrofn said:
@onsipin said:

No clue. The Lifeseed was basically the catalyst for that all to happen, so I am not sure if he keeps the power when you take the Lifeseed.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion is kinda the strongest Omega left.....so he probably solos or wins with the help of Jamie and Proteus.

The rest of the mutants kinda just have to sit back and watch...

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@pyrofn said:
@pyrofn said:
@onsipin said:

No clue. The Lifeseed was basically the catalyst for that all to happen, so I am not sure if he keeps the power when you take the Lifeseed.

As always, thanks for the information!