Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Apparition
fesak said:
"SeSAW said:
"Storm is an Omega. as well as Cannonball , apocalypse, Magneto and Professor X"

There are only seven confirmed omega-level mutants, and Storm, Cannonball, Apocalypse, Magneto or Xavier is not among them.  Stop making up things.
Also, feel free to come with some evidence if you're going to post that someone is omega. I'll gladly admit i'm wrong, but this time i'm not.
"

i've yet to see that guy say anything that wasnt wrong!
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Apparition said:
"fesak said:
"SeSAW said:
"Storm is an Omega. as well as Cannonball , apocalypse, Magneto and Professor X"

There are only seven confirmed omega-level mutants, and Storm, Cannonball, Apocalypse, Magneto or Xavier is not among them.  Stop making up things.
Also, feel free to come with some evidence if you're going to post that someone is omega. I'll gladly admit i'm wrong, but this time i'm not.
"

i've yet to see that guy say anything that wasnt wrong!"
LOL Appie's angry. 
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Apparition

lol no just slightly annoyed at the thought that some people who dont know anything might actually believe his ramblings!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Apparition said:
"lol no just slightly annoyed at the thought that some people who dont know anything might actually believe his ramblings!"

I left a fairly detailed post about Storm and Chamber, so that should put an end to this belief of them being Omega.  The closest Storm every got, is a "possible" declaration in Black Panther #21.  Possible is what might be, not what is.  Besides, she's an African Goddess for cryin out loud.  And again, titles are not needed to kick somebody's @ss. 
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Apparition

exactly who cares about titles?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Apparition said:
"exactly who cares about titles?"

I used to.  But honestly, I don't anymore.  Emma's comment to Rachel sorta sums it up for me.  Although she was talking about psychics, her comment is still useful regardless of anyone's powers. 

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Theracles
fesak said:
"1-7 are omegas, the rest are not.
Being omega doesn't make you so very awesome, remember Magneto killed Jean by a simple electro-magnetic pulse to the brain.
I don't think Superman would have much trouble against anyone except Mr M and maybe Quentin Quire.

"

Superman would have problems with Franklin Richards since his power rivals the power of a Celestial. Franklin can beat Superman if he tries.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By IcePrince_X

I will go with team one....Franklin Richard and Nathan Summer have a strong chance of winning this against the League of Supermen.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By One-Above-You

Klyzyzk Klzntplkz, the Superman of the 5th dimension, snaps his fingers and erases all of the mutants from existence.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By vegeta

mutants dont stand a chance

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Bart Simpson

I can't believe no one brought up the most powerful Superman of them all.

DC One Million Superman Prime
DC One Million Superman Prime

Anyways the Supermen win. The problem with the mutant team is that alot of them has something holding them back whether it's that their too ineffective, too inexperience or too unreliable.

Their's people like Iceman and Mr. Immortal who's too ineffective and will have a tough time trying to stop the Supermen. Then their's Mr. M who although powerful and seems to know how to use his powers, from what I hear never been in a fight before. And this is not the type of situation to start learning. Then their's the people like Scarlett Witch and Franklin Richards who are too unreliable. Franklin has great powers in the body of a child. He's a hit and miss. At times he can tune into some of that power and be helpful. Other times he doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to use his powers too effectively simply because he's like what 7? Wanda on the other hand was a nutcase and unstable when she was at the peak of her powers. At the end she ended up accidently killing her friends and depowering herself by mistake. If she goofs up like that in this fight all hope is lost. The best guy they have here that they can conut on is Shaman X-men. But at the end he is still just one guy.

Avatar image for lance2legit2quit
Lance2legit2quit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch ain't Omega level, Without Chthon she's a low class mutant.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin solos with easy

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klyzyzk Klzntplkz, the Superman of the 5th dimension, snaps his fingers and erases all of the mutants from existence.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin solos with easy

he isn't beating every superman ever...he won't beat superboy prime, superman prime, or prime one million at the same time.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the supermen. Franklin seems like the biggest threat, but one version of superman fought a multiversal threat (can't remember the name... In final crisis i think). Don't know Franklin to have feats on that level. Also, doesn't using his power strain him? Not to mention, how many supermen are there? Hundreds? Powerhouses like silver age, Kal Kent, superman prime (tanked universe destroying blast), prime one million(possibly stronger), and so many others? Way too much for the omegas.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.....Scarlet "no more supermen" or franklin makes all supermen turn into rabbits......Reality warping BEYOND comprehension I suggest you don't underestimate it.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mismatch

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

thought robot ftw

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants rape easily

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By KingAres109

Lol @ Mutans winning..

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless supermen have supppperrrr.... resistance to tp.. hue hue...

but seriously.. there're just too many supermen.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin is on another level from anyone else here since he is beyond Omega. Prime One Million may be able to hang with him, but thats based upon statements, rather than feats. I dont see any of the other Supermen being close to Celestial level, and Franklin punches them to death,so...