Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jedisupermaster

All lanterns from DC (Green lantern Corps, Red Lantern Corps etc.) with such powerhouses like Ion (Hal Jordan), Larfleeze (at his prime) and Parallax (Kyle Rayner) vs my team: Rune King Thor, Zeus (Marvel), Classic Drax The Destroyer, Stranger.

This time i cant deside, what team win this fight.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Marvel team, if we're not talking about ZH Parallax and HOG ION.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By HolySerpent

Zh parrallaz solos or HOG ions solos
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Supreme Marvel

There has never been a Hal ION, thank the big bang for that!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By buttersdaman000

I think Larfleeze at his prime can solo....or at least almost solo

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By HolySerpent
@Supreme Marvel:
O.0 what do you mean. 

and the lanterns win
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
" I think Larfleeze at his prime can solo....or at least almost solo "
I Highly doubt that. I've seen him having close to 10,000 % of power, what wuold makes him as powerfull as 100 GLs, what is still much below Skyfathers.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Jedisupermaster said:
" All lanterns from DC (Green lantern Corps, Red Lantern Corps etc.) with such powerhouses like Ion (Hal Jordan), Larfleeze (at his prime) and Parallax (Kyle Rayner) vs my team: Rune King Thor, Zeus (Marvel), Classic Drax The Destroyer, Stranger.  This time i cant deside, what team win this fight. "
@HolySerpent said:
" @Supreme Marvel: O.0 what do you mean."
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael: 
iirc during blackest night larfleeze powered his ring up to 100,000 percent and larfleeze is pretty much a full blown corps by himself. he posseses the battery so he should be able to power up to at least 720,000 percent.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @czarny_samael:  iirc during blackest night larfleeze powered his ring up to 100,000 percent and larfleeze is pretty much a full blown corps by himself. he posseses the battery so he should be able to power up to at least 720,000 percent. "
I am talking about a scan with Hal having two rings and starting fight with Larf.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jedisupermaster

LOL guys - i just imagined Hal as Ion. That will be cool.

And now i think DC lanterns win this battle.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael: 
yeah I remember that scan. Larfleeze powered up to about 7500 percent.....
But during blackest night he went up to 100,000
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

The Marvel Team wins this battle. I can see Larfleeze solo.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @czarny_samael:  yeah I remember that scan. Larfleeze powered up to about 7500 percent..... But during blackest night he went up to 100,000 "
I didn't knojw that. Still he would be barely in Skyfathrers level, while RKT and Stranger are above this level.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By The_Assassin_

This doesn't seem fair at all.... Lanterns have the advantage

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Mikepool said:
" This doesn't seem fair at all.... Lanterns have the advantage "
They don't. None of them can take Galaxy busting explosion, while all his enemies (beside Drax...) can make one. It will be like Iron Man coming to Afganistan in one comic or Galactus' Rage against Annihilation Wave in another.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael: 
DC clearly wins this
You got the whole Green Lantern Corps which includes either Ion Kyle/Yat plus the guardians
The whole Sinestro Corps
The whole Red Lantern Corps
The whole Blue Lantern Corps
The whole Indigo Lantern Corps
Larfleeze and iirc somebody once said, I think it was one of the guardians, that Larfleeze contains enough power to fight the whole GLC by himself. 
The whole Violet Lantern Corps
The whole Black Lantern Corps
The whole White Lantern Corps

Oh, and the entities of the respective corps

How can a couple of Skyfather level beings combat all of this?

Also remember how powerful rookie GL's are, being able to causally contain/create Black Holes and such. Veteran members are even more powerful. Kyle contained a solar system buster and John nearly created a whole star system.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @czarny_samael: 
DC clearly wins this
You got the whole Green Lantern Corps which includes either Ion Kyle/Yat plus the guardians
The whole Sinestro Corps
The whole Red Lantern Corps
The whole Blue Lantern Corps
The whole Indigo Lantern Corps
Larfleeze and iirc somebody once said, I think it was one of the guardians, that Larfleeze contains enough power to fight the whole GLC by himself. 
The whole Violet Lantern Corps
The whole Black Lantern Corps
The whole White Lantern Corps

Oh, and the entities of the respective corps

How can a couple of Skyfather level beings combat all of this?

Also remember how powerful rookie GL's are, being able to causally contain/create Black Holes and such. Veteran members are even more powerful. Kyle contained a solar system buster and John nearly created a whole star system. "
1.I don't see all entities in OP.
2.The whole corps even with guys like John gets one shoted. All of them in one seoncd by galaxy explosion.
3.So, ok let say that there are entites. According to OP they have hosts. And not the most powerfull versions of hosts. So they lose easily to any Syfather being.
4.Guardians are much, much below Skyafthers. Their best feat is stoping God-Galaxy. Odin recreated whole galaxies. Zeus is his equal. RKT is his superior as is probably Stranger. They doesn't have a chance.
That is why any Skyfather can solo this. Or to be more precise, any galaxy-buster can solo this.
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Out_of_Space

Team 2 wins

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GhostRider29

The lanterns.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael: 
1. If its all corps, the entities come with it, unless the OP says so. Its not the other way around
2. You really dont think the whole corps can stop a galaxy explosion? If one can stop a solar system bust while under pressure im sure a thousand or so can stop a galaxy bust
3. OP never said what level of power the host were at. In fact the OP was wrong about the host. So why cant I just say ZH Parallax Hal or HOG Ion solo?
4. Refer back to #2

The Corps got this one
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By buttersdaman000
@czarny_samael: 
Oh and youre severly underestimating guardians

Ganthet was said to be able to crack the planet in half with a thought
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @czarny_samael:  1. If its all corps, the entities come with it, unless the OP says so. Its not the other way around 2. You really dont think the whole corps can stop a galaxy explosion? If one can stop a solar system bust while under pressure im sure a thousand or so can stop a galaxy bust 3. OP never said what level of power the host were at. In fact the OP was wrong about the host. So why cant I just say ZH Parallax Hal or HOG Ion solo? 4. Refer back to #2  The Corps got this one "
1.Ok.
2.No, they can't. Even if they will fuse they power. Galaxy is bigger than few thousand of solar systems. Also, half of Odin power, Infinity destroyed multiple galaxies. Later weaker Odin recreated these galaxies. Seth showed power to destroy multiple galaxies and couldn't defeat Odin.  And one thing, they don't fuse they power. They coming on Skyfathers and Skyfathers makes a move. Ow, and as You know RKT > Odin so can do much more.
3.No, OP made a mistake, so You can't use just any Host. You have to use those who were mentioned, if they don't exist You just can't use them. But IMO this is pointless, he have to clear it.
4.According to point 2, they all got one-shoted by one great explosion.
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By jayskee

marvel
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By termiteone4ever

THe Lanterns got this
No argument needed

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#26  Edited By goldenshot80
@czarny_samael said:
" Marvel team, if we're not talking about ZH Parallax and HOG ION. "
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" THe Lanterns got this No argument needed "
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@termiteone4ever said:

In any battle you say that DC characters wins, even if they cant beat Marvel characters. You are the most complete DC fan in the Comicvine. Also, i can see a trolling in your posts.

I put here simple versions of Ion and Parallax, not ZH Parallax Hal and HOG Ion.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silver2467
@czarny_samael said:
2.No, they can't. Even if they will fuse they power. Galaxy is bigger than few thousand of solar systems. Also, half of Odin power, Infinity destroyed multiple galaxies. Later weaker Odin recreated these galaxies. Seth showed power to destroy multiple galaxies and couldn't defeat Odin.  And one thing, they don't fuse they power. They coming on Skyfathers and Skyfathers makes a move. Ow, and as You know RKT > Odin so can do much more  
Yes, they can. In the Sinestro Corps War, it required less than a couple dozen Lanterns to contain the galaxy busting explosion caused by Warworld. Not saying the Lantern Corps win, but if a few dozen Lanterns can handle galaxy-busting, entire Corps would be more than sufficient. 
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@Silver2467 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
2.No, they can't. Even if they will fuse they power. Galaxy is bigger than few thousand of solar systems. Also, half of Odin power, Infinity destroyed multiple galaxies. Later weaker Odin recreated these galaxies. Seth showed power to destroy multiple galaxies and couldn't defeat Odin.  And one thing, they don't fuse they power. They coming on Skyfathers and Skyfathers makes a move. Ow, and as You know RKT > Odin so can do much more  
Yes, they can. In the Sinestro Corps War, it required less than a couple dozen Lanterns to contain the galaxy busting explosion caused by Warworld. Not saying the Lantern Corps win, but if a few dozen Lanterns can handle galaxy-busting, entire Corps would be more than sufficient.  "
And still, they CANNOT beat skyfather lvl beings.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silver2467
@Jedisupermaster said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Yes, they can. In the Sinestro Corps War, it required less than a couple dozen Lanterns to contain the galaxy busting explosion caused by Warworld. Not saying the Lantern Corps win, but if a few dozen Lanterns can handle galaxy-busting, entire Corps would be more than sufficient.  "
And still, they CANNOT beat skyfather lvl beings. "  
Ignoring the fact that I never even made a decision on the victor in this match and thus never even said they could beat skyfathers, why would you even make the thread if you are so convinced they lose to them?  

LOL.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Silver2467 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Scans?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silver2467
@czarny_samael said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Scans? "

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Silver2467: 
Didnt know that was a galaxy busting explosion......
Good scans...
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Team win. They are way to powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@czarny_samael said:
"Marvel team, if we're not talking about ZH Parallax and HOG ION. "

This. 

And if it's not, Thor solos.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pooty

Great!! Rings can absorb an explosion. What makes them better than quantum bands?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By buttersdaman000
@pooty said:
" Great!! Rings can absorb an explosion. What makes them better than quantum bands? "
Quantum bands arent in this battle.....
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pooty
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @pooty said:
" Great!! Rings can absorb an explosion. What makes them better than quantum bands? "
Quantum bands arent in this battle..... "
Ha. I'm trippin. My bad
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:

In any battle you say that DC characters wins, even if they cant beat Marvel characters. You are the most complete DC fan in the Comicvine. Also, i can see a trolling in your posts. I put here simple versions of Ion and Parallax, not ZH Parallax Hal and HOG Ion. "
Dont be Hating.
You are wrong not any or every battle DC wins . 
I am pretty sure i have posted various matches where the Marvel or Milestone Image or Dark horse or Udon wins.
You are right i am DC for Doomsday completely on Comicvine until further notices. 
I am Marvel for the HULK and Spiderman sometimes Thor on good days. Capt America everyday
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@termiteone4ever said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:

In any battle you say that DC characters wins, even if they cant beat Marvel characters. You are the most complete DC fan in the Comicvine. Also, i can see a trolling in your posts. I put here simple versions of Ion and Parallax, not ZH Parallax Hal and HOG Ion. "
Dont be Hating.
You are wrong not any or every battle DC wins . 
I am pretty sure i have posted various matches where the Marvel or Milestone Image or Dark horse or Udon wins.
You are right i am DC for Doomsday completely on Comicvine until further notices.  I am Marvel for the HULK and Spiderman sometimes Thor on good days. Capt America everyday "
The fact is that you wrote your opinion and you cant prove that your opinion is right. And lanterns cannot win this.
Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about the white lantern entity that may tip the balance.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

hand of god ion solos zh parallax solos this is a stomp

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" hand of god ion solos zh parallax solos this is a stomp "
There are simple Ion and Parallax here.
DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DangerousLoki

I didn;t know Odin was in this fight.

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jorg

I'm saying team 2, mainly because All of the different lanterns together would weaken each other anyway.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Lanterns stomps easily.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points