All lanterns (dc) vs Mutants (marvel)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By Floopay

@Vaeternus said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@Vaeternus said:

@RingSlinger said:

Really not fair...The lanterns simply have too many ways to wipe out the mutants, they could easily blow up the planet killing all the mutants at once.

Agreed, the Lanterns would literally wipe out the mutants easily especially if they combined their powers...forget it lol.

epic wrong.

go read about Mad Jim Jaspers, Owen Reece, Franklin Richards, Jamie Braddock, X-man, Scarlet Witch, Legion, Jean Grey, i can name others if you want.

Incorrect. Sorry but you're merely naming the most powerful mutants, in that case you're forgetting Ion, Parallax etc. You forget, the lantern's power comes from cosmic power source which is far stronger then any single mutant's power. They don't call them the Guardians of the Universe for nothing...and you forget someone called Parallax Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner and Ion who would murk the mutants...alone, much less every single lantern is too much for the mutants. Ion is also a reality warper and can do anything Frank Richards and Jaspers can do and then some. He even saved the Universe, which is far too much for any mutant.

Go read more GL stories at their best.

Owen Reece saved the Megaverse if that counts for anything, and that includes fracturing and repairing the megaverse.

Mad Jim Jasper is called the Reality Butcher for a reason.

Adult Franklin Richards was above Celestial Level, which puts him at a Universal level threat.

Legion I haven't read much of, can't really comment.

Jamie Braddock is a universe level reality warper IIRC.

X-Man was stated to be as powerful as a Phoenix Force Jean Grey, I haven't read much other than that though.

Then we have Scarlet Witch who has some degree of reality warping as well.

Then we have New Son, who has completely control over kinetic energy.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Vaeternus

@Floopay said:

Owen Reece saved the Megaverse if that counts for anything, and that includes fracturing and repairing the megaverse.

Adult Franklin Richards was above Celestial Level, which puts him at a Universal level threat.

X-Man was stated to be as powerful as a Phoenix Force Jean Grey, I haven't read much other than that though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

It was already established in another topic with Ion vs. Frank that Ion would win due to better feats overall, so I'd personally say Ion is more of a Universal threat plus Ion and the GLC have far more experience then Frank does.

Mad Jim is a better comparison, but again Ion can also warp reality. You also have to remember Nekron was feared by the Spectre who would murk everyone on the mutants on his own if he wanted....Nekron is the leader and more or less death who you can't really defeat, since Spectre couldn't what's any mutant going to do against him and the Black Lantern Corps? And that's just one corps, this is EVERY single Lantern corps..combined which would make a ridiculously powerful cosmic deity.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Sideslash
/Thread
/Thread
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#154  Edited By Floopay

@Vaeternus said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

It was already established in another topic with Ion vs. Frank that Ion would win due to better feats overall, so I'd personally say Ion is more of a Universal threat plus Ion and the GLC have far more experience then Frank does.

Mad Jim is a better comparison, but again Ion can also warp reality. You also have to remember Nekron was feared by the Spectre who would murk everyone on the mutants on his own if he wanted....Nekron is the leader and more or less death who you can't really defeat, since Spectre couldn't what's any mutant going to do against him and the Black Lantern Corps? And that's just one corps, this is EVERY single Lantern corps..combined which would make a ridiculously powerful cosmic deity.

Mad Jim is beyond a universal level reality warper.

And Owen Reece is a megaversal level character when he completely cuts loose. Is the combined power of the lanterns Megaversal level of power (as in, power of all the multiverse+), because Owen Reece at his best was. He was able to accomplish something the Living Tribunal wasn't able to accomplish, that's saying a lot.

Then we have all the others I've mentioned PLUS a whole host of telepaths to handle regular members, Omega levels that can go toe to toe with hosts of lanterns (Vulcan can absorb near anything they put out). Also have Havok. Plus we have a bunch of non-omegas that can also do a lot of damage here. I think people are really underestimating the power of the mutants here, if this really is EVERY mutant, this is going to be tough to deal with.

Plus we have people like Alpha the Ultimate Mutant who they have to worry about.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants still stomp due to an over abundance of reality warpers. Haven't seen anybody make a good case for the lanterns. Franklin would stomp Ion, this kid pulls universe out his @$$. Mad Jim Jaspers, Owen Reece, Scarlet Witch HoM, White Crown of the Pheonix an Legion. Yeah the mutants got this.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Vaeternus

@Floopay

So is Ion ^ the classic Ion. You're talking EVERY single Lantern from EVERY single corps so yes, I'm sure their power combined can take on anything Marvel can throw at them mutant wise...

You're acting as if Mad Jim and Frank are LT or Classic Beyonder or TOAA level...daily or something.

Taken from DC wiki facts:

Ion's power's and abilities:First version: The sum total of all the energies contained by the Guardians of the Universe and the Central Power Battery which granted the possessor nigh-omnipotent control over time, space and reality.

Second version: Bestows its host with flight, energy manipulation, and other powers similar to a Green Lantern CorpsPower Ring and (when fused with Jade) theStarheart.

Nigh-Omnipotent power>>>>>

Mad Jim Jaspers-Reality Warping, that's all that's said under his power.

Nothing about being Omnipotent level's daily which means Ion's power surpasses his and every other mutant by far...and Fury once he took Jaspers outside of the Universe, he was rendered powerless. Kyle/Ion literally recreated the Universe in DCU...

Besides, like I said earlier. Spectre couldn't do anything to Nekron that's how powerful his power is the head of the Black Lantern corps, White Lanterns we didn't even see full potential but Sinestro stated it was the most powerful thing ever and the source of all Lantern's power being Cosmic powered.

Besides, the Lanterns can create mental earplugs which can block out telepathy you know...namely the GL here being as how they have the strongest will power.

I personally think a lot of folks are underestimating the combined power of EVERY lantern..it's not a few lantern corps or one group of Lanterns, it's EVERY single one of them...

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Mutants still stomp due to an over abundance of reality warpers. Haven't seen anybody make a good case for the lanterns. Franklin would stomp Ion, this kid pulls universe out his @$$. Mad Jim Jaspers, Owen Reece, Scarlet Witch HoM, White Crown of the Pheonix an Legion. Yeah the mutants got this.

Nope. Ion would stomp Frank or Jim easily...their power is NOT omnipotent, please look up what Omnipotent means...Ion recreated the Universe, and Frank is vastly overrated and doesn't have many good feats and Owen can't even alter organic material and admitted he's not even above Celestial levels...

Again, combined ALL lanterns power will take this.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay:

this,

@Vaeternus:

incorrect. Sorry but you're merely naming the most powerful mutants, in that case you're forgetting Ion, Parallax etc. You forget, the lantern's power comes from cosmic power source which is far stronger then any single mutant's power. They don't call them the Guardians of the Universe for nothing...and you forget someone called Parallax Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner and Ion who would murk the mutants...alone, much less every single lantern is too much for the mutants. Ion is also a reality warper and can do anything Frank Richards and Jaspers can do and then some. He even saved the Universe, which is far too much for any mutant.

and to add to what Floopay said :

Legion surpassed and killed a bunch of Elder Gods, hope you know what's an Elder God.

Mad Jim Jasper with his reality manipulation created Fury a living Android that eleminated every powerhouse in the universe, and gardians of the multiverse destroyed an entire universe to kill him and failed.

X-Man is at Phoenix Force level, and you have Jean Gray with the Phoenix Force, i don't see any entity having the slightest of chances against Phoenix Force.

Pre Retc Molecule Man is nigh omnipotent he solo can beat all your Lantern corps in one second. Post Retc Molecule Man is above Cosmic Cube, when he fought Post Retc Beyonder the multiverse was shaken, and the fabric of the multiverse was altered by only there pure energy.

and there is many many other powerful mutants, Lantern Corps don't have a fraction of those feats.

Mutants blinkstomp.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah an there are millions of mutants so what's your point? Franklin can blink out all Lanterns from existence, an he's just one of the mutants. Let me know when you have a viable argument.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot about Onslaught an Hyperstorm also.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By CalebHara

Every mutant? Mad Jim Jaspers solos, Onslaught Solo's

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Vaeternus

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub No. Frank isn't anywhere near Ion or ZH parallax, get a clue please ^ btw I already did...not my problem you choose to ignore it. And ever hear the term "quality over quantity"? Who cares if mutants outnumber lanterns(and that's a big if) as again, the OP said EVERY lantern from EVERY corps...I swear people have reading comprehension issues on here..You figure what? Little less then half the world in MU are full of mutants, most of them irrelevant with puny powers like having a long tongue or something. The world consists of what roughly? 4 billion people? So let's say roughly few million for the hell of it of mutants. Out of most of those, only like 5 or 6 are actually worth nothing as any kind of "threat" where as every lantern has the same amount of equal power from the batteries, which come from the source.

And then you have their powerhouses like Ion, ZH Parallax, Lantern Spectre, etc, etc on top of the regular lanterns. You've supplied no argument other then "Frank blinks and they all die" right...because Ion can't do that right? lol talk to me when Frank recreates the universe...

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@Vaeternus:

incorrect. Sorry but you're merely naming the most powerful mutants, in that case you're forgetting Ion, Parallax etc. You forget, the lantern's power comes from cosmic power source which is far stronger then any single mutant's power. They don't call them the Guardians of the Universe for nothing...and you forget someone called Parallax Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner and Ion who would murk the mutants...alone, much less every single lantern is too much for the mutants. Ion is also a reality warper and can do anything Frank Richards and Jaspers can do and then some. He even saved the Universe, which is far too much for any mutant.

and to add to what Floopay said :

Legion surpassed and killed a bunch of Elder Gods, hope you know what's an Elder God.

Mad Jim Jasper with his reality manipulation created Fury a living Android that eleminated every powerhouse in the universe, and gardians of the multiverse destroyed an entire universe to kill him and failed.

X-Man is at Phoenix Force level, and you have Jean Gray with the Phoenix Force, i don't see any entity having the slightest of chances against Phoenix Force.

Pre Retc Molecule Man is nigh omnipotent he solo can beat all your Lantern corps in one second. Post Retc Molecule Man is above Cosmic Cube, when he fought Post Retc Beyonder the multiverse was shaken, and the fabric of the multiverse was altered by only there pure energy.

and there is many many other powerful mutants, Lantern Corps don't have a fraction of those feats.

Mutants blinkstomp.

Legion? lol Ion's feats and ZH Parallax surpass his, gave Spectre a hard time who would absolutely destroy everyone on the mutant team here with ease...

Lantern Spectre would murk the mutant team here....if you're going to use pre-ret characters, I'll use temporary Lanterns which Spectre was but was still powerful.

Mad Jim admitted he's not even above Celestial level who aren't even close to the most powerful things in MU...

Why are you using classic Pre-Ret MM? Besides, current MM is not omnipotent so that's a moot post. Ion surpasses him...again recreated the DCU...

It was already established in the Ion vs. PF topic why Ion wins, I suggest you go read it.

So yeah, the combined power of every Lantern corps+some such as Ion, ZH Parallax you do realize that each Lantern has an entity that can't be defeated by a standard reality warper right? At best, PF stalemates the entities but her and the others still have no answer for Ion's abilities overall...or Spectre's..or Nekron's.

Therefore, Lanterns win here overall.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vaeternus obviously you are overestimating the Lanterns. Besides the main members of each respective corp; Hal, Guy, Kyle, John, Sinestro, Atrocitus, Larfleeze an a few others, the rest of their numbers are fodder. None of the people I named could contend with 1 reality warper let alone numerous reality warpers. All of the Lanterns can be blinked out of existence. Obviously you seem to be the only one who can't grasp the concept. You are listing characters like Nekron, Spectre( who isn't a Lantern) an classic Ion. Yet you discredit someone from bringing up pre-retcon Molecule Man. You can't have it both ways. wether you like it or not these mutants alone can wipe out all Lanterns. Molecule Man, Franklin Richards, Pheonix, Onslaught, Mad Jim Jasper's, Scarlet Witch, Legion, Proteus an Hyperstorm will prove too much for the Lanterns.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By BMEZY

This thread is a MESS!!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Vaeternus

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub, Actually, I'm not. I mean I can say the same thing for you just posting about those bigger power houses. My point is the lantern's are all equal power levels outside of the guys like Ion, Kyle, Hal, Parallax, Spectre Black Lantern, Atrocitus, etc, etc

I can easily say the same about majority of the mutants being irrelevant on Earth. We saw that in the third Xmen film, Magneto's "army" of no name, puny mutants who Batman could probably take out on his own. I can grasp it well, you're just choosing to ignore the facts of Ion's feats as well as the greater Lanterns...

I'm not discrediting anything, I'm merely saying why bring up a PRE-RETC character? You do know what retcon means right? Those mutants wouldn't wipe anything out. Again, Ion's feats alone surpass anything anyone of those mutants have done...talk to me when any of them recreated the universe after being destroyed...like Ion did. And again, did you just ignore the fact that Spectre was a lantern temporarily? He'd wipe all of the mutants out on his own Black Lantern or normally...

iHailCarlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By iHailCarlo

Lanterns own this really hard.

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By LordMasterGod

Two words (names)

Vulcan.

Hyperstorm.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Needlebay

Lanterns.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By X_insignia1

The mutants, two have been deemed omniversal threats already.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Needlebay

Are we using current versions, because SW isn't that powerful anymore.

Avatar image for incrediblebongobands
IncredibleBongoBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards, Apocalypse, Legion, Onslaught, Phoenix. Immediate threats

Don't think the lanterns can take out the Phoenix

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By X_insignia1

holy sh!t, i just realized, MoD is included with the mutants too right?

Onihana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Onihana

Maybe the Phoenix will get tired of it all, and end the universe and start a new pne. leaving the OP alive to reflect on what he started here.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By thanosii

Do the Lanterns have a response to Siseneg(God) or Reese w/ ULTIMATE NULLIFIER

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By X_insignia1

@thanosii said:

Do the Lanterns have a response to Siseneg(God) or Reese w/ ULTIMATE NULLIFIER

it stated mutants from earth specifically.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By thanosii

molecule man was human, so is siseneg, and reed richards is a mutant and he has had the UN several times, he destroyed the whole marvel multiverse with it

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By X_insignia1

@thanosii said:

molecule man was human, so is siseneg, and reed richards is a mutant and he has had the UN several times, he destroyed the whole marvel multiverse with it

nah,I'm pretty sure the OP is referring to those actually born with an x-gene with natural activated mutations. Reed is mutate, he is a human transformed by cosmic rays, not a mutant. Siseneg was a sorcerer from the 31st century, not a mutant, neither is molecule man, he received his powers through other means.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By thanosii

the Op stated all mutants from marvel so MM, Reed and Siseng are valid. I will throw in Protege with Living Tribunals power and the goddess with the cosmic egg, MoD and dont forget Magus with IG there is just too much power for the lanterns

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Shawnbaby

@thanosii said:

the Op stated all mutants from marvel so MM, Reed and Siseng are valid. I will throw in Protege with Living Tribunals power and the goddess with the cosmic egg, MoD and dont forget Magus with IG there is just too much power for the lanterns

No...reed is not a mutant by the marvel definition...he does not possess an X-Gene...he is classified as an "Altered Human"...His son, Franklin, however...is very much a mutant.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#179  Edited By Saren

Can someone please tell me why Molecule Man, Sise-Neg, Protege, Magus, Reed Richards blah blah are being brought up here? None of these people are mutants. How hard is to read an OP? How hard is to read a thread title?

Ion's feats aren't better than Legion's. Ion actually has exceedingly few feats and his power level is mostly derived from hypotheses based on what he's displayed and what he's said he can do. ZH Parallax is superior to Legion, sure.

X-Man has been practically powerless for over three years now. I am not entirely sure if he could beat Batman in a fight, let alone a Lantern. Proteus is a mild reality warper with a very restricted range and an attitude problem that always leads to him getting blown to bits by second-rate X-Men, so how he's supposedly going to solo the entire Green Lantern Corps escapes me.

The only Spectre who was a Lantern was Crispus Allen, and he was the weakest of the three main hosts of the post-Crisis Spectre. He's not beating all the mutants on his own. Hal Jordan's Spectre really shouldn't count because Hal only became the Spectre after he killed the entire GLC and died, and before Rebirth he had been disowned by the Corps as a Lantern.

And current Legion could either solo the entire Corps, or get one-shotted by their weakest member. He has fleeting moments of control over his personalities, but most of the time he's struggling to get them to do anything. They simply refuse to listen to him or allow him to use their abilities.

This thread has some of the worst debating I've ever seen on the Vine. One glance at the arguments put forward by both the pro-mutant side as well as the pro-Lantern side, on the last two pages alone, and it's more than evident that none of these people have the slightest clue what they're talking about.

@BMEZY said:

This thread is a MESS!!

Truest statement in this thread thus far.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By whydama

No more lanterns

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By afueikawa

Uh, the Phoenix?

Maybe Prof X might be of a help.

What element does the GL's rings made of? Does it have some magnetic element?

Magneto can also be helpful if that's the case.

GL's destroying earth would make Hal... uh (well you know what he'll do).

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By thanosii

well if we are going to be technical about mutants then lets get technical about lanterns and the op SAID lanterns not entities that power them so NO NEKRON, NO ION, NO PARALAX etc cos those are not lanterns but entities normally in the batteries also NO GAURDIANS, and without those mutants still win

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By IcePrince_X

The Reality Warping Mutants are the biggest threat for the Lanterns followed by the Omega Level Mutants that combines Absorbing Energy and Psionic Powers that can transmute up to sub-atomic levels.

carloseduardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mutants because they have beyonder,Franklin Richards,foenix and scarlet witch

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#185 owie  Moderator

I don't know a damned thing about most of the unusual Lanterns so I can't comment on the fight although I've enjoyed reading.

But I would like to re-emphasize that Molecule Man is not a mutant and I have no idea why he's been brought up here. Depending on the retcon, he got his powers through an atomic accident or by having the powers of the Beyonders (plural--the race of aliens) enter into him as they do with a cosmic cube.

I would also like to point out that the Marquis of Death was shown to have easily slaughtered the Molecule Man of his reality, which I think we can assume was the cosmic-cube level MM. MoD is a tough cookie, and since he ended up in our reality I think he should be included in the mutant team.

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is an abundance that can make a difference, but the Lanterns are no slouches so both teams will suffer great losses.

WALLCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lanterns of dc would win

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#188  Edited By GhostRavage

Mutants have too many powerful reality warpers... Just by saying White Crown Phoenix Force, Adult F. Richards, Legion, Onslaught and others its just too much for the lanterns to deal with imo. What are Ion and those super hyped lanterns feats that put them in the same lvl as an Adult F. Richards or Molecule Man?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Probably the Mutants, based on their number of Reality Warpers, Energy Manipulators, etc.

Cupcakeking123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion and Franklin Freaking Richards

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Mutants.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By AngryHulks

Mutants have too many powerful reality warpers... Just by saying White Crown Phoenix Force, Adult F. Richards, Legion, Onslaught and others its just too much for the lanterns to deal with imo. What are Ion and those super hyped lanterns feats that put them in the same lvl as an Adult F. Richards or Molecule Man?

Hand of God Ion have been indicated that he can rewrite the entire history of a universe and not even the Spectre can stop it. Parallax at full power have shown that he can willed the entire universe away. Not even Adult Franklin Richards have shown that level. HOM Scarlet Witch is the most powerful mutant here in a actuality.

When is Molecule Man a mutant? I thought he was just a cosmic cube. Onslaught is an psionic entity, not a mutant.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most mutants are Epsilon or Delta level, and Epsilon mutants are no different than being cannon fodders. Average Green Lantern are more powerful than most Delta-level mutants, which in turn is even less dangerous than Wolverine. So even billions of Epsilon mutants are literally nothing as many don't have useful superpower at all, if any. Some may even be weaker than normal human.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@angryhulks: True, Molecule Man is not a mutant, but i mentioned him because people was mentioning him before in comparison to Lanterns feats. Anyway, Onslaught is a combination of mutant minds. I can assume he can be considered a mutant with powerful psionic and reality warping abilities.

Btw, most nameless lanterns can be defeated by mutant powerhouses and similar mutants. And in this fight, it can be reduced to reality warpers and high lvl lanterns like Hal Jordan, Killowog, etc... Actually, beating 2 celestials in a physical encounter and making Galactus his herald, automatically puts Adult F. Richards on Spectre lvl.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By comic_book_fan

beyonder as a mutant if I read correctly means secret wars happened and was all real so he should be able to match anyone on the lantern side.

hyperstorm is galactus level if not stronger.

franklynis above galactus level

onslaught celestial level

need I say more

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoD or Clyde could take out Ion and Parrallax

Hyperstorm

Protege

Legion

Hom SW

Adult Frank

Hope

MJJ

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The truth is, the only thing stopping mutants from taking over the world is the fact they are not sure of themselves. If Isolationist, Kid Omega, Elixir, Proteus, X-man, Exodus, Mr M, Quentin Quire (2 weeks prep), Hyper storm (also 2 weeks prep), all lived up to their full potential (especially Isolationist and Kid Omega) then they wouldnt really need reality warping

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By jojjimbo

Mad Jim Jasper, Franklin Richard, Legion, HoM Scarlet Witch & Hyperstorm can all solos.

JudgeNeptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST A REALITY WARPER WITH INSANE AMOUNT OFTOON FORCELIKEDUCK DODGERS

No Caption Provided

/Thread