All Lantern Corps vs Asgard and JL

• 74 results
Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Brainiac teams along with Starro to concoct a device that magnifies Starro's mind control power, affecting any and everyone they so choose.

They choose to enlist every single Lantern out there and send them to the Marvel Universe to wreak havoc.

The JL get wind of this and rendezvous with the Asgardians to negate this threat.

Asgardians- Odin, RKT, Beta Ray Bill, The Destroyer and an Asgardian army.

JL- Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Red Tornado, Shazam, Zatanna, MMH, Aquaman, Dr, Fate and Captain Atom.

No BFR. Bloodlust on.

If you game, check out Game Zone: Fan's Choice in FB.

Happy fighting.

EdgeJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos

AyakBuyutucu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are Lantern eternities will fight for Lanters ? If so Lanters wins other way stalemate or Asgard cause of Odin

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odinsolos

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woof. Does that mean black lanterns also? Cuz Nekron wins lol

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If White and Black Lanterns are included, the Corps should take this.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingyolo: @iragexcudder: @wavemotioncannon: @ayakbuyutucu: @edgejohn:

Nekron is included.

Here's the tricky part (kinda helps me learn about the Lanterns more). I wanted to include the standard members, like Nekron being the leader of the Black ones, and Atroc of the Red ones. I wanted to negate any special abstract ones that were created out of nowhere and stick to the "main roster," if you will.

So, if Parallax is TRULY the leader of the Yellow ones, then he is included. But it's only like a hybrid or something that happened during a certain situation, then no, it's not included.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin is MVP

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Corps

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Lantern corps because of parallax nekron etc

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgejohn said:

Odin solos

No he is not, you do know Lanterns have some very powerful members as Larfleeze and Atrocitus. Now add in all the white lanterns who are galaxy level.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Nekron? the dude who kicked whole DC Earth at the same time asses? pretty sure he can solo. He could just drain Odin's lifeforce

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar:

Damn. Didn't know Nekron was THAT OP. Even with help from RKT? Classic Fate? Jeez!

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Yeah even then, Nekron has done this to Spectre who is a universal threat... I belive Nekron took out DC Earth in Blackest Night. He could also basically just keep reviving the lanterns if they die.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: that's true the more lanterns that die the stronger they get really

AyakBuyutucu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage:

if black lanterns or white lanterns are allowed.Its a spite mate :) Every White Lantern can solo asgard without Odin.If you add it all White Lanterns and Black Lanterns with Nekron.Damn :)

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy win for the Lanterns.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: @thearchon: @ayakbuyutucu:

Thnx Elder for the knowledge.

And I knew Nekron was a beast, but I'll admit, I didn't know much about the White Lanterns.

What if we add the Constantine, Fantastic Four (for Reed) and Dr. Strange?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns if we allow Black, White and Nekron due to returning numbers. It's likely close though

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Doesn't matter. The Lanterns are way too much powerful. Anyone who died would become a Black Lantern and the one way they were able to kill them was to use 2 different lights from the Spectrum.

If you include the Entities, it's even worst.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: By the way, don't listen to Ayakbuyutucu. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about unless he's trolling. The White Lanterns Pre-52 wouldn't be able to take on Asgard. The New 52 White Lanterns Corps could solo the whole fight most probably. Simply because each member has a fragment of the Life Equation and when the Equation is complete, it has the power to reshape the entire Universe at will.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns win.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

Lanterns stomp. Black lanterns alone could probably come out on top since the other team has no way of putting them down.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sy8000  Online

Lanterns

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar:

I want to say that the whole "I have no soul you can't touch me" thing is PIS. However, it really isn't. Despite Post-Crisis Spectre being a big jobber he was rather hard to peg power wise. Take for example when the Spectre faced off against the King of Tears; a Lovecraftian elder god horror that was all powerful in it's own realm. Hal Jordan faced off against the thing, and could do anything against it since it had no soul; however when Jim Corrigan was the host he was creative, and found a way around that by transmuting the King of Tears into literal tears, which was stored into a bottle and locked away.

Any who the battle will most likely go to the Lanterns if it's every single member including the guardians, and the emotion entities. Normal no named lanterns are already herald level in power due to their rings capablities, then the new guardians are skyfather level beings; probably not around Odin with the exception of maybe Ganthet. Then you have the emotional entities such as Ion, Parallax, The Butcher, etc who are abstract beings. Odin with the destroyer armor will give them a good fight; especially since the Destroyer Armor with the Odinsword was able to dismember, and impale celestials (Despite them able to simply regenerate, and stomp Odin with eight of them jumping him all at once.)

AyakBuyutucu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AyakBuyutucu

@thearchon: Well i am not trolling.Can't white lantern kyle solo asgard (without Odin) ? I think he can.What can hurt or kill him in Asgard ?

@Dre_Savage Are eternities in ? Even without it Lanterns wins mostly cause of White Lanterns

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns stomp. Black lanterns alone could probably come out on top since the other team has no way of putting them down.

I'd argue that RKT could theoretically put them down

AyakBuyutucu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: RKT can nothing if there is Nekron too.He can just keep revive them and makes dead asgardians him soldiers.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: RKT can nothing if there is Nekron too.He can just keep revive them and makes dead asgardians him soldiers.

I don't see why RKT couldn't deal with Nekron.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 juiceboks  Moderator

@hulkage: He wouldn't be able to. Honestly Nekron could just take control of him like he did Spectre.

AyakBuyutucu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Well a huge Lantern army ( with 7 leaders) attacked to Nekron with all they can do.Nekron didn't even feel it.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hulkage

@hulkage: Well a huge Lantern army ( with 7 leaders) attacked to Nekron with all they can do.Nekron didn't even feel it.

And that and army would die at the hands of RKT. As far as I can remember, no one in that army was transcendent tier (except Larfleeze) and RKT is above skyfather.

@hulkage: He wouldn't be able to. Honestly Nekron could just take control of him like he did Spectre.

Spectre jobs too much. I don't see him taking out RKT when The Ones Who Sit Above were afraid of him. He should honestly be close to Elder God level which is marginally above any lantern except HOG Ion and ZH Parallax

AyakBuyutucu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: IDK too much about RKT so i can't argue much but i don't see how RKT deals with Nekron either.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns curbstomp

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@hulkage: Nekron isn't just a lantern though. He's a whole entity of death on par with Ion and Parallax. RKT is most certainly not above his paygrade. Nekron's feat against Hal Spectre is still very much valid. Believe it or not, getting controlled by an entity the entire DC Earth couldn't harm is not a bad feat.

Hell the fact that he was well on his way to eradicating all life in the universe had Sinestro not bonded with the White Light is a huge testament to his rank/power.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: IDK too much about RKT so i can't argue much but i don't see how RKT deals with Nekron either.

Loading Video...

Feats of RKT, also this Thor killed the Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow, who are High Abstract lv beings (like eternity, and the members of the Cosmic Compass) easily on the lv of Spectre. RKT is easily close to low Multiversal lv, since abstract lv being are Universal lv.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hulkage

@juiceboks said:

@hulkage: Nekron isn't just a lantern though. He's a whole entity of death on par with Ion and Parallax. RKT is most certainly not above his paygrade. Nekron's feat against Hal Spectre is still very much valid. Believe it or not, getting controlled by an entity the entire DC Earth couldn't harm is not a bad feat.

Hell the fact that he was well on his way to eradicating all life in the universe had Sinestro not bonded with the White Light is a huge testament to his rank/power.

I know he isn't just a lantern but I want you to think of Blackest Night and tell me of anything that Nekron did (besides the whole reviving dead lanterns thing) that Odin couldn't replicate. Hell, depending on the inhabitants at the time, Odin could easily deal with DC Earth. And RKT is way above Odin.

Nekron is on par with Ion, Parallax, etc.. But not their strongest versions ie: Hand of God/Zero Hour

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

@hulkage: Nekron was gonna destroy all life in the universe at once. He's most certainly on par with them, in fact he's arguably more powerful than them considering the White Light(which is all 7 emotional spectrums) was created solely to keep him in check.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Nekron was gonna destroy all life in the universe at once. He's most certainly on par with them, in fact he's arguably more powerful than them considering the White Light(which is all 7 emotional spectrums) was created solely to keep him in check.

Zero Hour Parallax was rewriting the entire DC multiverse. And killing everyone in a universe doesn't make you universal. Destroying/Creating one does.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Redatom1234

Nekron solos

White lanterns make this even more of a mismatch

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dratini1331

@hulkage: Necron also took out Volthoom at his strongest, still not ZH or HoG, but he's not exactly weak. Supposedly he can take anyone who has died, which should include thor IIRC.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 juiceboks  Moderator

@hulkage: He didn't do it all at once, he went through multiple universes until he got to the main DC timeline that would destroy the Multiverse if it were to fall.

Destroying everything in the universe does make one a universal being if you could do it at the same time like Nekron was about to. Regardless, that puts him well above the likes of RKT. Not that Thor could harm him in any way.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Necron also took out Volthoom at his strongest, still not ZH or HoG, but he's not exactly weak. Supposedly he can take anyone who has died, which should include thor IIRC.

I don't think 616 Thor Odinson had died yet during the Ragnorok storyline. I think it was just Donald Blake and Thor was never truly dead. It's been a while so I'll recheck.

@hulkage: He didn't do it all at once, he went through multiple universes until he got to the main DC timeline that would destroy the Multiverse if it were to fall.

Destroying everything in the universe does make one a universal being if you could do it at the same time like Nekron was about to. Regardless, that puts him well above the likes of RKT. Not that Thor could harm him in any way.

And he was about to rewrite it as a more prefect version...

Destroying all Life in a universe is not universal seeing as there are still galaxies, quadrants, etc that have all been left unharmed...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@hulkage: By manipulating the main timeline..which shouldn't be something necessarily out of Nekron's power considering he was well on his way to eradicating the very entity the Green spectrum spawned from.

It is actually, just not a wide destruction feat as most people like to view them.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nekron wrecks, Parallax helps, white lanterns steamroll and the rest cheer them from the sideline.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If entities and Black/White are allowed then Lanterns.

Otherwise, Odin solos.