All Justice League Members vs All DBZ Characters!

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

Inspired by Bad ass MARVEL TEAM V.S ALL JUSTICE LEAGUE MEMBERS!

Actually not entire, but it sounds cooler if I said it. Don't worry, I don't use secondary characters in DBZ.

The rule is that we use only the strongest form (as shown in image) of the character, so Goku SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3, and SSJ4 can't be together in this battle! More example? Kid Buu and Fat Buu can't be used together as well. Fusion dude such as Gogeta, if used then you can't have Vegeta and Goku! In another word - use only one form of a character without duplicating them.

DC: Post-crisis version and feats only > Characters at their peak (DC One Million Not Allowed) > All members of JLA that ever exist (List) or just use image to make your life easier

DBZ: Manga feats allowed > Characters at their strongest form as shown in 2 images > All characters in both image

This battle is all out, no prep and no BFR, fight is on Warworld have fun!

If any form in either JLA or DBZ can solo another, tell me and I'll impose exception on that guy unless I don't think he or she can solo.

Exception List:

- Kyle have no Ion

- Mr. Miracle have no Anti-Life Equation

No Caption Provided
Or use picture below if you think it's more organized or eye-friendly! Beware that some characters are not included in the third image.
Or use picture below if you think it's more organized or eye-friendly! Beware that some characters are not included in the third image.
No Caption Provided
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By beatboks1

This is a joke Right???

I mean Dr Fate (Kent), Phantom Stranger and Hourman can all solo. That's without the five flash family members ( Barry, Wally, Walter, Jay, and Jesse) and the mutiple beings of Kryptonian power level ( Supes, SG, PG, Mon-el, Despero, Cap Atom, Cap Marvel, Orion, Martian, and Mon-el), Amazons ( Dianna, Hipolyta, Donna, and Artemis), and other power houses like Firestorm, ray, Dr Light, 5 Green Lanterns (plus Jade), another Dr fate, Silver sorceress, Bloodwynde, Zatanna, Blue Devil, Etrigan, light ray, Amazingman, and Obsidian.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

lol I like how there are DBZ characters on the list that dont even exist.......lol

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By monarch_prime

Haha this is funny,Dbz ceases to exist after being curbstomped.

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@monarch_prime said:

Who in JLA could possibly stomp someone really powerful like SSJ4 Gogeta and Janemba?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xeon1cs

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

@monarch_prime said:

Who in JLA could possibly stomp someone really powerful like SSJ4 Gogeta and Janemba?

Captain Atom. Mister Miracle w/ Anti-Life Equation. Wally West. Dr. Fate. Probably Kyle or Hal, or Guy, or John. Martian Manhunter. Maybe Firestorm? Possibly Zatanna?

Also isn't that Kyle as Ion?

I also don't know why people hype up Janemba like he's some super top-tier character. He's a pretty low-tier matter manipulator/reality warper compared to a lot of people.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By THORSON

dragon ball z would win this easily. they are more durable.

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@xeon1cs said:

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

@monarch_prime said:

Captain Atom. Mister Miracle w/ Anti-Life Equation. Wally West. Dr. Fate. Probably Kyle or Hal, or Guy, or John. Martian Manhunter. Maybe Firestorm? Possibly Zatanna?

I also don't know why people hype up Janemba like he's some super top-tier character. He's a pretty low-tier matter manipulator/reality warper compared to a lot of people.

I agree with Mister Miracle and Kyle, I'll remove reality warping amp from them to balance things out. But I don't think the rest aside from Kyle and MM can take on strongest DBZ rosters by themselves.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xeon1cs

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

@monarch_prime said:

I agree with Mister Miracle and Kyle, I'll remove reality warping amp from them to balance things out. But I don't think the rest aside from Kyle and MM can take on strongest DBZ rosters by themselves.

Does "all out" mean bloodlusted? Or morals off?

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@xeon1cs said:

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

@monarch_prime said:

Does "all out" mean bloodlusted? Or morals off?

I personally think it's what you meant, CIS off and moral off. Depends on Vine's definition, lol.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Decoy Elite

Seriously? Does a single DBZ person have good TP resistance?

Not that it matters.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dredeuced

@Decoy Elite said:

Not that it matters.

Vegeta is the only one with the feat, as he resisted Babidi's mind control after being possessed. Babidi is the only oen in the series to do anything resembling offensive telepathy (Goku has read minds, for whatever that's worth)

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Dredeuced said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Not that it matters.

Vegeta is the only one with the feat, as he resisted Babidi's mind control after being possessed. Babidi is the only oen in the series to do anything resembling offensive telepathy (Goku has read minds, for whatever that's worth)

MM is going to slaughter them all then.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

JLA takes this no question. When you have people like Captain Atom, Superman, MM, Flash and other heavy hitters on one team then the DBZ lineup,as much as I love them, just doesnt match up.

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@Decoy Elite said:

@Dredeuced said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Not that it matters.

MM is going to slaughter them all then.

Martian Manhunter is not fast enough to handle them all especially when there's many SSJ4s.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: You know adding DBZ characters give the same thing. Another guy with massive speed and power. Jla, on the other hand has a adds a massive variety, from being awesomely invulnerable to uncooly stretchy

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: Keeps up with Supes, WW, and Flash. Plus I'm talkin' in terms of mind raping them.

Which with no morals he will.

Justice_League

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Justice_League

Dc team take this with ease but gogeta is probly last man standing then he slapped around by the kryptonians , then slapped down by the GLs, and slapped bk up to the krytonians after the flashes has had their way with him.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By namezero12345

Majin Buu solo, Cell solo, Frieza solo... they blow up the earth and win!!!

(maybe superman will die last...)

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By beatboks1

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

@monarch_prime said:

I already told you who.

Dr Fate (Kent) - The original Fate ( without magic powers or talismans)has super strength, invulnerability etc on Superman level, a powerful TPer on MM level, A powerful TKer above that level ( he has TK moved planets into suns), also has precog. With his talismans he can reality warp and affect multiple universes, energy manip on a massive scale, time manipulate, plus his magic is on Classic Strange level. Whatever energy DBZ characters have he can draw it out of them and use it against them.

Hourman ( (Mathew Tyler) - has compete control over time. he can devolve anyone to a point in time when they were powerless or at lower levels of power. He can turn back someones personal time clock, freeze them in time and much more. He turns all them into powerless infants and then wipes them out.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: You don't get my point.

He's gonna mind rape them. Even if they're fast enough to blitz, the Flashes will keep them from being able to do so.

They'll never reach MM in time.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CampodelViolin

Dr Fate, Captain Atom/Monarch, Martian Manhunter/Fernus, Hal Parallax, etc.

Dc take this.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By namezero12345

Epic Fail.

Frieza alone, is enough to blow up the earth and kill whoever survive, Frieza alone could solo.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AngryHulks

@name12345 said:

Epic Fail.

Frieza alone, is enough to blow up the earth and kill whoever survive, Frieza alone could solo.

I doubt it.

The fight is on Warworld and not on Earth.

Regardless of where the fight took place, Frieza is probably the first one to die.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By beatboks1

@name12345 said:

Epic Fail.

Since both Dr Fate (Kent) and Phantom Stranger ( two characters in the JLA list in OP) are both immortal and incapable of being destroyed, how exactly does that help them win??? When Dr fate fought Totoec all life on Earth bar himself and his wife ( protected in their tower) was destroyed. When he won he simply willed it all to exist again. When he fought Ynar and Vandeamon the entire universe ceased to be and again when fate was done beating their @$$ he simply willed it back. Fate was able to battle the Spectre more than once for several pages, defeated Kulak ( who had defeated Spectre) and others. The Stranger can't even be destroyed not even by Spectre. When he does he simply exists again in the next instant.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mypasswordis1234

I don't know about the JLA hax characters, but Broly, Vegito, Buuhan... if some of them decide to start with big explosion toward them, most of the JLA member would die at the spawnpoint, lol.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By namezero12345

@beatboks1: @AngryHulks:

Dr Fate is not physically indestructable, look what is a planet to a dbz character... it's nothing!!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By beatboks1

Classic fate was physically indestructible. he operated for almost a decade without his mystical talismans and was a Superman type character with strength, invulnerability, flight, tp, TK and precog/ danger sense. plus immune to all mortal harm and never aged. All were due to the alterations Nabu made to his body on a molecular level in his origin. when he dons the helm of Nabu he becomes mystically protected from even more and is completely immortal. in his fight with Totec it was stated that neither one can be destroyed. Totec said that he didn't say destroy and there are other ways. the way Totec planed to defeat him was by making his host an unwilling one so that Kent would never don the helm again. the entity of Nabu in the helm was wise to it and protected Kent's wife at all cost ( knowing that if Fate cost Kent jis wife he would never be his host again). Classic fate was a JLAer for a dozen of so issues after Legends.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AngryHulks

@name12345 said:

Dr Fate is not physically indestructable, look what is a planet to a dbz character... it's nothing!!

Dr. Fate fought Spectre, whose power can shatter the universe and still could make a good fight.

Captain Atom can absorb energy enough to destroy a universe, and can create similar amount of energy.

Hourman is even more powerful than Zoom, he can stop time entirely and the rest of JLA can handle them.

Phantom Stranger are semi-abstract being, he's omniscient and nothing short of cosmic beings can physically fight him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave

JLA stomp

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By namezero12345

@AngryHulks:

sure sure, we are talking about justice league here... most of them are humans, they can't even breath in space... hahaha

like i said, Frieza could probably solo.

1) destroy the planet

2) search for survivors

3) kill them all with other planet busting attacks

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AngryHulks

@name12345 said:

@AngryHulks:

sure sure, we are talking about justice league here... most of them are humans, they can't even breath in space... hahaha

1) destroy the planet

2) search for survivors

Dr. Fate, Captain Atom, Phantom Stranger, and Hourman are all well known member of Justice League.

Many of them can breath in space.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@dondave said:

JLA stomp

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dondave

@name12345:Or Vixen could steal his powers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@name12345 said:

@AngryHulks:

1) destroy the planet

2) search for survivors

wow, so people like Superman, Power Girl, Super Girl, Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, 4 Green Lanterns, Captain Marvel, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Lightray, Mister Miracle, Blue Beetle, the Phantom Stranger, Captain Atom etc cant breathe in space? yeah they all TOTALzLY lose to Frieza lol. Almost everyone I listed besides Red Tornado and Mister Miracle can one shot Frieza in space....moving on, obviously people like Green Arrow, Black Canary, the Question, Vixen, and Huntress can't breathe in space, but Batman and Mr Terrific have or can create space suits for themselves and others, the rest can get carried up by a green lantern. So when they destroy the planet and look for survivors, they'll find everyone still there and get blasted by all of them or one shotted by the Phantom Stranger and Dr Fate. Any GL can just teleport the humans to Oa, simple as that. But what am i donig wasting my time with you anyways.....

League Stomps

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By beatboks1

@name12345 said:

@AngryHulks:

1) destroy the planet

2) search for survivors

1) Classic Fate can simply make the planet again by willing it ( he's done it before) or telelport all to safety in another realm. Hourman could simply turn back the clock and make it not have happened ( that's not counting what the 5 GL's plus Jade could do)

2) that would be everyone due to above.

3) which would have no effect what so ever on Fate or Stranger ( both having survived universal busting attacks) and also not destroy Supes, Cap Marvel, Orion, SG, PG, Cap Atom, MM, the 5 GLs and Jade, and several more.

Fail, fail, fail.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlackWind

Once again DBZ loses to opponents who have far more exotic powers than just generic energy blasts.

This is the problem with DBZ fans, they fail to realise not everything can be defeated by blowing it up.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By beatboks1

@name12345 said:

Is that the best you have?? So What.

This is ONE one of the 2 fates ion the other side.

Multiversal level blasts that can be felt in two universes and the far side of them
Multiversal level blasts that can be felt in two universes and the far side of them
TK ( one of his lesser powers) that can move a planet.
TK ( one of his lesser powers) that can move a planet.
complete control over time space and dimension
complete control over time space and dimension
Kent Nelson is invulnerable except his lungs ( needs to breath) a weakness he looses as soon as he dons the Helm of Nabu
Kent Nelson is invulnerable except his lungs ( needs to breath) a weakness he looses as soon as he dons the Helm of Nabu
during this battle every life on Earth was extinguished by totec except Date and his wife. He simply brought them all back
during this battle every life on Earth was extinguished by totec except Date and his wife. He simply brought them all back
one of many times he's used the power of creation to create armies out of nothing
one of many times he's used the power of creation to create armies out of nothing
Fate states that he cannot be killed, he is without end. Totec's plan was to pervert the gelousy his wife had of the Fate entity to mkae her a force that would fight fate. Once Fate destroyed her Kent would no longer allow himself to be an entity for Fate. Fate saw the future of this with his precog and did everything to save Inza making Kent more loyal. That is the only way to
Fate states that he cannot be killed, he is without end. Totec's plan was to pervert the gelousy his wife had of the Fate entity to mkae her a force that would fight fate. Once Fate destroyed her Kent would no longer allow himself to be an entity for Fate. Fate saw the future of this with his precog and did everything to save Inza making Kent more loyal. That is the only way to "destroy Fate
In these next two the whole universe was destroyed. the Battle ground you see is what replaced it. Even the universe destruction couldn't harm fate and he simply brought it back once he won
In these next two the whole universe was destroyed. the Battle ground you see is what replaced it. Even the universe destruction couldn't harm fate and he simply brought it back once he won
No Caption Provided
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

damn, fate is too much

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ImmortalOne

The JLA is too versatile and powerful for DBZ.

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By tronboy

SS4 gogeta takes them all on and wins

oshi Exhibits great speed while fighting Kurrirn at the 21st Budokai, where his ki level was around 139

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^Roshi and Kurrirn play Rock, Paper Scissors, throw multiple attacks, parries, and moves all in 1/5 of a second.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^An entire mini martial arts battle is fought in 1 second flat, at this very early point in DB.

Now note Goku's powerlevel increased 1 Million fold from the time of the 21st, to the time he fought Freeza.

SO IMAGINE ss4 GOGETA

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By alcoholbob

DBZ world only has a few casters and most of them are generally too dumb to use their powers effectively. Asside from that all they have is glorified sluggers and pew pewers.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

JL.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BlackWind

@alcoholbob said:

DBZ world only has a few casters and most of them are generally too dumb to use their powers effectively. Asside from that all they have is glorified sluggers and pew pewers.

Exactly. Their generic energy blasts mean nothing to casual reality warpers, intangibles, matter manipulators abd cosmics.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By xeon1cs

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@name12345 said:

@AngryHulks:

1) destroy the planet

2) search for survivors

wow, so people like Superman, Power Girl, Super Girl, Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, 4 Green Lanterns, Captain Marvel, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Lightray, Mister Miracle, Blue Beetle, the Phantom Stranger, Captain Atom etc cant breathe in space? yeah they all TOTALzLY lose to Frieza lol. Almost everyone I listed besides Red Tornado and Mister Miracle can one shot Frieza in space....moving on, obviously people like Green Arrow, Black Canary, the Question, Vixen, and Huntress can't breathe in space, but Batman and Mr Terrific have or can create space suits for themselves and others, the rest can get carried up by a green lantern. So when they destroy the planet and look for survivors, they'll find everyone still there and get blasted by all of them or one shotted by the Phantom Stranger and Dr Fate. Any GL can just teleport the humans to Oa, simple as that. But what am i donig wasting my time with you anyways.....

League Stomps

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Let's not forgot Flash can run/breathe in space!

BECAUSE SPEED FORCE.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@xeon1cs: oh I know, but I was mainly mentioning people that can fly as well

Kablamicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kablamicus

Not to mention Flash could just steal the momentum of most of DBZ's team.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By namezero12345

@tronboy: It doesn't worth it.

they can't understand that even base form Frieza could destroy the earth in 3sec with his finger...

It would be a terrible stomp by Frieza alone!! hahaha

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Qpzmg

Mismatch Batman solos.