Characters

• Leonardo - 2 katanas, 4 shurikens
  • Raphael - 2 sais, 4 shurikens
  • Donatello - Bo Staff, 4 shurikens
  • Michaelangelo - 2 nunchucks, 4 shurikens
  • Splinter - Bo Staff
  • Shredder - Armor
  • Karai - 2 katanas, Bow and Arrow, quiver with 15 arrows, 4 shurikens
  • Casey Jones - Hockey mask, baseball bat and cricket bat (is that what it's called?)
  • Alopex
  • Old Hob
  • Slash

Rules

• This is a free for all battle.
  • Morals are on, but they are not fighting in character. (No one will hesitate to fight each other)
  • Dark Leo feats can be used to argue Leo's skill, but Leo is normal Leo here as far as morals and equipment goes.

Generic city street at night. Street lights are on. There is plenty of cover with parked cars. Characters start in random areas of the street, at least 30 yards away from the next closest character.

PLEASE READ THIS LAST PART!

Obviously some of the characters in this are better then others, but please explain how you think everyone involved will do to the best of your knowledge. Please don't just say something like "Shredder wins!" and leave it at that because:

• There are 10 other characters involved that at least deserve some thought
  • You can explain why you don't think they deserve your thought if that is your opinion
  • Or you can say you don't know enough about some of the other characters to make a comment about them.
#2 Posted by tparks (2407 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (27231 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet battle! I personally see Shredder coming out on top when it's all said and done. Slash could make it far too due to his insane physicals.

#4 Posted by Rick_Grayson (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously going to be either Shredder or Splinter. I'll back Shredder in this scenario, I think he's got more experience dealing with large groups.

#5 Edited by tparks (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to really debate on my own thread, but I do want to add something that seems to be a trend before this thread gets going on too long:

Michelangelo should not necessarily be considered the weakest turtle like he usually is. So far, he was the first to show bullet dodging and he has more bullet/laser dodging feats then anyone in the TMNT series. The bullet dodging he had in his micro-series issue was some of the most impressive so far. He also has the best strength and speed feat out of all the turtles so far, when he was able to chase down a moving transport ship, catch up to it, and leap a long distance at a very high elevation to land inside. As far as pure physicals go, that was probably the best solo showing of the turtles being able to push the limits past peak human and into super human. I'm not saying he'd beat the other turtles, I just wanted to let anyone who reads this be aware that Mikey is not being written as the weaker baby brother like he is portrayed some times.

#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (27231 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

I don't want to really debate on my own thread, but I do want to add something that seems to be a trend before this thread gets going on too long:

Michelangelo should not necessarily be considered the weakest turtle like he usually is. So far, he was the first to show bullet dodging and he has more bullet/laser dodging feats then anyone in the TMNT series. The bullet dodging he had in his micro-series issue was some of the most impressive so far. He also has the best strength and speed feat out of all the turtles so far, when he was able to chase down a moving transport ship, catch up to it, and leap a long distance at a very high elevation to land inside. As far as pure physicals go, that was probably the best solo showing of the turtles being able to push the limits past peak human and into super human. I'm not saying he'd beat the other turtles, I just wanted to let anyone who reads this be aware that Mikey is not being written as the weaker baby brother like he is portrayed some times.

I actually think Mike is the most physically adept Turtle from the IDW series. He just needs to improve his fighting skills really.

#7 Edited by Wyldsong (4174 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see...while Mikey does have some of the best physical showings, Leo is still the most skilled of the foursome. Personally, I see it coming down to four combatants: Shredder, Splinter and Leo for being arguably the most skilled, and Slash for just being a beast. Slash will fall to one of the trio, and in the end, I'll take Splinter for the eventual win. Now, I know Leo has beaten his brothers and Splinter in City Fall, but I am not so sure he would fare as well against a Splinter that is fully ready and willing to fight him.

And I'd comment on the others, but I don't have a whole lot of time today=(

#8 Posted by tparks (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

bump