Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By teamextrodinary15

Dark Zoom/ Donna troy   Wondergirl   Soi fon  vs  Sexy M/  Jade  Maxima  Nemesis  Engineer 

Extrodinary15/ WW  Starfire  Shadowcat  Raven vs  XI Felix/ Supergirl  invisible w  Miss martian  Doctor Light 

Donovan M/ Echo  Typhoyd Mary  Elektra  Giganta vs  Starborn/ Hawkgirl  Toph  Katara  Android 18( this fight takes place in a rocky forest near a lake)
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Retnex

Wasn't Dark Zoom and I tied?
I don't really mind, but I'm curious.

teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By teamextrodinary15

I just did it by the those two votes and i thought about it i couldnt see anyone getting past Donna abd Soi Fon can make clones of herself...........the two wonders were already enough

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@teamextrodinary15 said:

"Dark Zoom/ Donna troy   Wondergirl   Soi fon  Loses to  Sexy M/  Jade  Maxima  Nemesis  Engineer ; Extrodinary15/ WW  Starfire  Shadowcat  Raven Loses to  XI Felix/ Supergirl  invisible w  Miss martian  Doctor Light in a very,very close battle.   
 Donovan M/ Echo  Typhoyd Mary  Elektra  Giganta vs  Starborn/ Hawkgirl  Toph  Katara  Android 18( this fight takes place in a rocky forest near a lake) "

Aaannd I can't even think of a close to reasonable batte plan to defeat Starborns team =(
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By teamextrodinary15
@Donovan Montgomery:
U picked em
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamextrodinary15:
LOL, I know.  Ya know what?   
Here I go.....I'm gonna attempt to take a couple out.......Typhoyd Mary burns Wawkgirls wings bringing her to ground where Elaktra will engage her in h2h battle and taking the victory with her suppuriour MA skills.  Giganta, while trying to grab/stomp Katara inadvrtantly throws Toph's vibrational readings off alowing Echo to sneak up on her and KO her with a surprise attack using her nun-chucks.  while everyone is busy Typhoyd see's Andriod comming at her and uses her pyro's again having little/no effect on the andriod, she then attemps one of her other varied abilities to no avail as Andriod has taken her out of the battle.  Once Elektra's done with hawkgirl she takes a quick scan of the battle to find onother of thiers down as well as Typhoid. She sees Giganta battling with Katara and Echo getting schooled by 18, she's joins Echo to try and take 18 down, since I don't see her scream working on an andriod she works at 18 with her sword.  Meanwhile, Giganta finaly gets her big mitts on Katara and starts squeezing the life out of her. Elektra and a barely standing Echo, manage to block 18 from reaching Giganta and saving Katara from aphyciation.  now it's three on one, while Echo gos down, Elektra distracts 18 just enough for Giganta to grab her and toss her away from the battle field for the bfr.  

There, victory =), Echo and Thyphoid are out, Giganta and Elektra definatly know they have been in a fight.
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By teamextrodinary15
@Donovan Montgomery:
Well put .......care to give your oponion on who would win in the other battles?
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Retnex
@teamextrodinary15 said:
" I just did it by the those two votes and i thought about it i couldnt see anyone getting past Donna abd Soi Fon can make clones of herself...........the two wonders were already enough "
Mmm, all right =/

I'll vote once I have time.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamextrodinary15:  
Thank you =)
I gave my winner's choices already, but if you would like me to expand on the how's of the victories, I can do that in a couple hours.  Heading to town in a bit :\
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By sexy_merc

Extrodinary15/ WW  Starfire  Shadowcat  Raven vs  XI Felix/ Supergirl  invisible w  Miss martian  Doctor Light (This is a tough fight but I'm going with Xi Felix's team. Wonder Woman would be able to take out anyone on Team 2 in a 1 on 1 situation but Miss Martian and Supergirl would be able to handle anyone else on the other team. I don't know if Wonder Woman would be able to survive a 3 on 1 or 2 on 1(if it's Supergirl and Miss Martian).

Donovan M/ Echo  Typhoyd Mary  Elektra  Giganta vs  Starborn/ Hawkgirl  Toph  Katara  Android 18( this fight takes place in a rocky forest near a lake) 

Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yea, I forgot about the lake in my senario =(.......my team is so dead, lol. 
With out the lake ... see 5th post up ^^^ 
lol
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Donovan Montgomery:
Ok srry didnt see it
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc:
I once heard supergirl fought with emotion if so raven can use that against her couldnt she??
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Xi Felix

Dark Zoom/ Donna troy   Wondergirl   Soi fon  <  Sexy M/  Jade  Maxima  Nemesis  Engineer 

Extrodinary15/ WW  Starfire  Shadowcat  Raven <(In probably the closest bout so far)  XI Felix/ Supergirl  invisible w  Miss martian  Doctor Light 

Donovan M/ Echo  Typhoyd Mary  Elektra  Giganta <  Starborn/ Hawkgirl  Toph  Katara  Android 18( this fight takes place in a rocky forest near a lake)    
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By sexy_merc
@teamextrodinary15 said:
" @Sexy Merc: I once heard supergirl fought with emotion if so raven can use that against her couldnt she?? "
Maybe but Supergirl would be too fast and Superman has had conversations with Kara when she got emotional and I think she still fights with emotions, but not to the point where she would be controlled by Raven. It is possible though.
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc:
O k
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jus waiting for Retnex's vote then round 3 can began

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Retnex
Sexy Merc
XI Felix
Dono
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Retnex:
Thanks for the vote =D
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Retnex
@Donovan Montgomery said:
" @Retnex: Thanks for the vote =D "
No problem :)
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Retnex
@Donovan Montgomery: Yeah, I have. I'm exhausted from this weekend so I probably wont post until tomorrow.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Retnex:
I know the Exhausted feeling :\ 
This is my relaxation, lol.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever