The battle angel duo win , heck gally alone could solo

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good ol nigh immortal Alita could solo. Sechs is just the icing on the cake.

Karurosu_hafu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Straw Hats dominate.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita for the solo

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Alita and Sechs?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz:

Sech's has a machine body that acts in a similar way to luffys body. It requires nano second reactions to perform. Can make plasma clones, absorb kinetic energy and use it to amp his punches and kicks.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ValorZ

@valorz:

Sech's has a machine body that acts in a similar way to luffys body. It requires nano second reactions to perform. Can make plasma clones, absorb kinetic energy and use it to amp his punches and kicks.

In a similar way as in immune to physical attacks? Also what's his best feat with his kinetic energy absorbing and how strong is his attacks in general?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz: Similar in that he can expand his body and is almost immune to physical attack vie kinetic absorption. His best feat is absorbing Zekka's attacks who can bust large asteroids. Lower then Zekka's. He was able to casually bust a 1000 ton 100 meter thick robot which was creating a storm vie rotation.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz: Similar in that he can expand his body and is almost immune to physical attack vie kinetic absorption. His best feat is absorbing Zekka's attacks who can bust large asteroids. Lower then Zekka's. He was able to casually bust a 1000 ton 100 meter thick robot which was creating a storm vie rotation.

How big was the asteroid?The size of those things are extremely vague. Anyway if that's his best feats and guessing Alita's not leagues above him they are outclassed in terms of offensive power... like a lot. 10 000 ton feats were done by fodders like Hajrudin who got OHKOed by Luffy and that's without touching his high end feats or Gear 4th at all.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SightlessReality

@valorz:

That's not his highest potential though. He could bust a planet with the anti-matter he stores in the reactor in his chest. He'd die from it though.

Alita is a different kind of beast and both I would say out speed everyone sept maybe gear 4 luffy. MAYBE. Alita can arguably reach relativistic speeds.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz:

That's not his highest potential though. He could bust a planet with the anti-matter he stores in the reactor in his chest. He'd die from it though.

Well, are there any scaling materials or context info to give us an idea about the size of that asteroid? Also was the planet busting thing ever stated or implied?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SightlessReality

@valorz: Both, Zekka ended up using it on Tunpo (Don Fue for some people) but Tunpo teleported it along with half of Zekka's arm 1 light second distance away. To put that into Perspective, the moon is 1.3 light seconds away from earth. We don't know the exact size but it's really really big.

No Caption Provided

Karurosu_hafu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Alita & Sechs aren't fast or strong as Zekka & Don Fu. Alita can be put down and will stay that facing Luffy and Zoro. Plus either of them will BFR her with their attack.

Sechs isn't even a challenge for Sanji.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I disagree & something can be said about Sechs fighting Zekka.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality: OK, but you can't prove Alita wouldn't get one shotted and BFR form one of Zoro's strongest attacks.

Zekka didn't get serious until he faced Don FU.

No Caption Provided

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Correction Zekka didn't use his suicidal attack till Tunpo showed up.

Alita has the speed necessary to avoid them especially if she calls upon Author to help her out. Worse case she comes back and I can't see her getting bfred. I'm well aware of her durability.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality:Nope, Zekka got serious because Sechs mentioned Dragon Slayer & blitzed him with a slow acting finisher.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zoro isn't blitzing he's a casual city buster with AOE that far beyond Alita's durability & will scatter her to the wind. BFR ends the battle unless she can reform and comeback from hundreds of miles away in 10 seconds .

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: See there you go, first you say that he only got serious against Tunpo but then say he got Serious against Sech's. Make up your mind. And frankly speaking while that punch nearly killed him. Sechs was able to use all of that energy to achieve a phase shift on his body. After which he was able to fight on par (to an extant) against Zekka. Sech's only really went down at the end for staying still which caused the palmite effect to cool.

Wide AOE attacks aren't something Alita isn't used to. Frankly speaking she can do what she did against Toji.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality: My mind hasn't changed my wording is off. But in retrospect it all comes down to him fighting Sechs serious which didn't happen(a finisher is hardly fighting serious). Sechs had prior knowledge stated to him by Zekka that saved him.

Toji hasn't shown city busting AOE so that's not an option. Alita had to counter act Toji's attack with her own which wouldn't make a dent against Zoro's attack.

Unless your next comment is she blitzes the Straw Hats your out of options for her win.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: He only had knowledge on the reactor. He had to figure out what Zekka meant when he said "he was super sonic while standing still" on his own. He wasn't even able to do it properly so he deliberately put himself in that situation. After which he got hit by alot more of Zekka's True Strikes and they didn't even have close to the same effect as the first one did. Even if you argue that he had knowledge, it doesn't take away that he did some serious damage. Enough that Zekka wasn't able to move the lower half of his body.

Alita only needs to be able to make a big enough opening like she did in her second fight against toji. Which has a lot less damage out put. To which she can vie her plasma.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality: The Sechs argument is getting further away form how he would preform in this battle. I mean Sech has no way to survives Zoro's cutting AOE attack. And it's obviously clear Zekka is faster than Sechs when serious.

Alita can't over power a continuous city busting AOE blast of wind with or without plasma. Also why would a blood-lust Zoro, Luffy, or Sanji give her the chance.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: They aren't blood lusted they just wanna win.

Why would Sanji try and hit her anyways.

It's not continuous. It falls under the same properties as toji punches. You only need to survive the initial point and then it's empty space. With Alita's Reaction time I see no reason why she wouldn't be able to do it. Also Luffy is frankly the easiest to put down of the big 3. Frankie is the most vulnerable. And the others don't really compare.

Your the one who was arguing his fight against Zekka so it's only proper to correct the flaws.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality: My mistake but it changes very little.

Toji punches the air producing a blast wave. Zoro cuts the air making one big continuous slice. Alita hasn't reacted to anything this fast.

No Caption Provided

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: She has or does the 10s of thousand hyper sonic oscillation waves not ring a bell. Like I said, if she calls upon Author for help her capabilities in speed are drastically increased.

It's still a wave. Alita only needs to prevent the small area in front of her from hitting her. That small bit of surface area itself isn't equal to the entire attack. And you can show me those cuts(including the big one) all you want but they are going to change my view point on this subject.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality: She calculated the trajectory (processing speed) of each one then preformed the feat, where is it shown they were hypersonic? With only the power of a hand gun it would be significantly slower. Also what feat in combat puts here at Zoro's level of speed?

How is she over powering something that cut through a city at any point? Reevaluate the scan that's not small surface area that statue dwarfs a city, Alita isn't the size of multiple city blocks.

If I were to see feats I over looked or undersold I'm open to change your not it would seem. So If you don't want to debate then why tag me?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SightlessReality

@mr_ingenuity: Your not getting what I'm saying. She doesn't need to overpower the Whole attack. only the small bit of surface area that she makes up.That's the point I'm trying to get across and why showing me greater radius attacks isn't going to change my opinion.

It was stated on several panels that each osculation wave was hyper sonic.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality: Slip my mind (thanks) but even then mach 5 is still the low end & Alita still doesn't have the combat feats puts here on par with Zoro.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I disagree, even without Author backing her up she was able to perform actions in milliseconds. Or 1000th of a second.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality: Yes and where does that put her in terms of reaction speed feats? That show she can react to something that sliced a city in half in a panel.

Alita's perception speed is high which is why its emphasized over her feats. But this is a debate so feats are required.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: If you have time to think about your moves while your attacking then it's a combat feat.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KingH

Alita and sechs should win. Sechs have sub relativistic reaction/combat speed. And scaling alita should have at least same reactions as sechs. None of strawhats can tank alita said plasma, or her hertza heon. None of team can tank sechs diet punch.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24403

@mr_ingenuity:

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: You known I don't much care for pixel scaling but for someone as precise to scale as Yukita is I can go along with it. And DAMN Mach 47k, that's some seriously crazy stuff.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: I don't like pixel scaling a lot of times too, but this happens to be a very clean calc.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality: Understand what I'm stating I'm not ignoring that Alita can react in a millisecond. I'm stating what Alita hasn't reacted anything fast as a city busting attack. Also Toji is slower than Zoro which isn't a biased assumption. Alita being able to see the attack is irrelevant because it's faster than anything she has shown in reaction speed. I'll use an in universe example.

Toji has level a skyscraper with a electromagnetic punch the speed necessary to accomplish that is hypersonic.

No Caption Provided

Zekka has cut a meteor bigger than a mountain an the speed necessary to accomplish that is hypersonic. Since it is the the superior feat we can assume it's faster than Toji's punch.

No Caption Provided

Alita reacting to Toji's punch in a millisecond doesn't mean she can react to Zekka best strike the difference in scale of these feats is massive. I works the same with Zoro feat when compared.

If you don't agree than we can agree to disagree and I'll drop it. Although I can assure you I'm not low balling I just see Zoro's feats as superior in speed.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Agree to disagree it is then. Regarding Sech's & Zekka what do you think of the nanosecond reaction calculation?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sightlessreality: I think that's Zekka's level of (reaction) speed if you take him pushing Toji and the cutting meteor into account. Sechs has shown he can't keep up on multiple occasions.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I don't exactly agree here.

No Caption Provided

Notices how the remark regarding nanoseconds has him state that it wasn't as easy as it seemed and took him a good 4 years to master.

While it is without a doubt that Zekka's better. He has had a lot longer to perfect the Fizziroy Body, unlike Sechs who has at the time only had it for a day or two at most. That at the very least is a highly impressive level of growth.