Aliens Vs. Predator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TGalinsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By TGalinsky

LISTEN! I know this has probably been done a thousand times I just wanna know people opinions.  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SilverGalford

tie

Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny Glover.

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@Do I have to give a name? said:
" Danny Glover. "
Ha! 

Personally I feel it really depends on the alien, the setting, the level of skill of the Predator, and the weaponry. I feel that in general if it's a half decent Predator he should be capable of killing a decent number of aliens before getting overwhelmed depending upon whatever equipment he's got. I do like the Predator more, so there COULD be some bias in my statement but to tell the truth both are badasses and have some great movies and games. I think if the Predator is skilled enough it can beat a few drones (one at a time) barehanded before going down, and if it's a master melee fighter it should do even better, but that's only if it's that good in general. 

With equipment and ranged weaponry a Predator SHOULD do real d@mn good, but again it depends on the skill level. If it's a Queen then it should only win if it's a highly seasoned veteran with good weapons and a plan, or a small team of lesser experienced Preds. Aliens naturally are superior in hand-to-hand save for skill and fighting technique, and get the numbers advantage and acid blood as a nice little bonus, but Preds get the tech and skill advantage. Always a fun match-up though, regardless of the winner. Marines are teh suk, though. XP
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SilverGalford
@Do I have to give a name?: lol!!
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Matezoide2
@Ultimate Joker said:

" @Do I have to give a name? said:

" Danny Glover. "
Ha!  Personally I feel it really depends on the alien, the setting, the level of skill of the Predator, and the weaponry. I feel that in general if it's a half decent Predator he should be capable of killing a decent number of aliens before getting overwhelmed depending upon whatever equipment he's got. I do like the Predator more, so there COULD be some bias in my statement but to tell the truth both are badasses and have some great movies and games. I think if the Predator is skilled enough it can beat a few drones (one at a time) barehanded before going down, and if it's a master melee fighter it should do even better, but that's only if it's that good in general.  With equipment and ranged weaponry a Predator SHOULD do real d@mn good, but again it depends on the skill level. If it's a Queen then it should only win if it's a highly seasoned veteran with good weapons and a plan, or a small team of lesser experienced Preds. Aliens naturally are superior in hand-to-hand save for skill and fighting technique, and get the numbers advantage and acid blood as a nice little bonus, but Preds get the tech and skill advantage. Always a fun match-up though, regardless of the winner. Marines are teh suk, though. XP "
i never thought a guy with the username of a characther and an avatar of him could give so detailed posts :o
i agree with you,thought the tongue thing would give the Alien a good advantage to catch the Pred off guard
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@Matezoide said:
" @Ultimate Joker said:

" @Do I have to give a name? said:

" Danny Glover. "
Ha!  Personally I feel it really depends on the alien, the setting, the level of skill of the Predator, and the weaponry. I feel that in general if it's a half decent Predator he should be capable of killing a decent number of aliens before getting overwhelmed depending upon whatever equipment he's got. I do like the Predator more, so there COULD be some bias in my statement but to tell the truth both are badasses and have some great movies and games. I think if the Predator is skilled enough it can beat a few drones (one at a time) barehanded before going down, and if it's a master melee fighter it should do even better, but that's only if it's that good in general.  With equipment and ranged weaponry a Predator SHOULD do real d@mn good, but again it depends on the skill level. If it's a Queen then it should only win if it's a highly seasoned veteran with good weapons and a plan, or a small team of lesser experienced Preds. Aliens naturally are superior in hand-to-hand save for skill and fighting technique, and get the numbers advantage and acid blood as a nice little bonus, but Preds get the tech and skill advantage. Always a fun match-up though, regardless of the winner. Marines are teh suk, though. XP "
i never thought a guy with the username of a characther and an avatar of him could give so detailed posts :o i agree with you,thought the tongue thing would give the Alien a good advantage to catch the Pred off guard "
lol, thank you. I actually forgot all about the double jaw attack! Doh! *facepalm* That, too, would give them a good weapon in close quarters combat as well as their tail possibly, though at such close ranges I think they'd be more inclined to bite and claw rather than stab with their tail. 

I just hate it when people use the whole "well this cop beat this predator, and one soldier (Ahnuld) killed the other one" argument. Danny won from a mixture of sheer luck, assistance from allies, and overall advantage of territory and environment compared to his opponent. Let's not forget that since they are the macho heroes of an 80's action flick, they are by necessity the automatic winners of the movie due to plot.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Y'know what hasn't been done a thousand times? Use of the search button.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By whacknasty
@Lance Uppercut said:
"Y'know what hasn't been done a thousand times? Use of the search button. "

Lol.
jackjack809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By jackjack809

hello mr. trager....alien....just to piss you off......

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Obtrusive

There have been movies made about this, and it is never concluded, to be fair, I have not seen any of these movies.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MKF30

Predators I think overall would kill aliens, even the more powerful ones....they have smarts, tactics and elite weapons to deal with Aliens...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Rules? Weapons? Location?
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points