Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Sooo....who wins?

I was told that Unicron was on LT level in the TF comics. Is it true that Alien X doesn't stand a chance?

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 nwname  Moderator  Online

@iamoptimusprime: Alien X stomps. He recreated universe with ease and didn't even flitch from the destruction of the universe.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Don't know anything on unicron. The version i know will be brutally murdered by alien x, the transformers prime series, the unicron there will be beat by probably way big, but this unicron, i don't know, but i know he is like their dark god, he is known as the anti-spark(spark is like the life force of a transformer). And he he meant to be universal.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

Don't know anything about Unicorn.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unicron isn't on lt level and alien x did create a universe and survive a universal blast. Yet the again Harold Jordan did that in infinite crisis. It's hard to tell alien x has so little feats but the ones he has are good. I give it to unicron mainly because alien x lacks feats but i will change my answer if new info comes to light.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know anything on unicron. The version i know will be brutally murdered by alien x, the transformers prime series, the unicron there will be beat by probably way big, but this unicron, i don't know, but i know he is like their dark god, he is known as the anti-spark(spark is like the life force of a transformer). And he he meant to be universal.

There is only one Unicron across the TF Multiverse, every Unicron that has appeared in any series (G1, Prime, comics, Unicron Trilogy etc. you name it) are all one and the same being, as is Primus.

@iamoptimusprime: Alien X stomps. He recreated universe with ease and didn't even flinch from the destruction of the universe.

True, and with no effort too. However, Idk,Unicron ate the previous TF Multiverse before sleeping through the Multiversal Big Bang. Even on the MVC, he is agreed to stomp Alien X.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, from what I've seen in the Comics, and in other sites, Unicron is confirmed to be a Multiversal entity. Which, going by feats, would put AX at a disadvantage.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: if that's the case that he ate the previous multiverse and slept through the big bang, it is higher than anything ben has done, so going by feats unicron wins, by statement he should also win, primus is like their overall god and unicron is his anti-god so by feats and statement unicron wins

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unicron solos and accidentally kill his brother

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime:

well.. now we know alien x can suppress big bang explosion within his palms aswell (alien x hand remember?).... alien x stomps at an universal scale.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Isn't alien X omnipotent?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@iamoptimusprime: I'd say Unicron stomps. He's a multiverse devour-er.

@iamoptimusprime: if that's the case that he ate the previous multiverse and slept through the big bang, it is higher than anything ben has done, so going by feats unicron wins, by statement he should also win, primus is like their overall god and unicron is his anti-god so by feats and statement unicron wins

Precisely.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he is. From what I hear, he held the big bang, the birth of Ben 10 multiverse level explosion in the palm of his hand. That makes Alien X multiversal from current power set.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod said:

Well he is. From what I hear, he held the big bang, the birth of Ben 10 multiverse level explosion in the palm of his hand. That makes Alien X multiversal from current power set.

yep.... he didn't only held it.. he suppressed it's blast..........i can't believe i saw something like that in ben 10 (though alien x creating the universe was cool too)

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Which incarnation of Unicron is it?

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X did???

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X did???

Yes. Alien X as of now confirmed to be multiversal with insane durability.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@transformers1024 said:

Which incarnation of Unicron is it?

All Unicrons that have appeared in various TF media (G1, Prime, comics, Unicron Trilogy etc. you name it) are one and the same, as is Primus. All across the Multiverse. They are both Multiversal Singularities.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@lowlaville said:

@beyondergod said:

yep.... he didn't only held it.. he suppressed it's blast..........i can't believe i saw something like that in ben 10 (though alien x creating the universe was cool too)

Which episode? I want to check it.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to Derrick J.Wyatt, even Alien X can't survive on Anur Vladias.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@lowlaville said:

@beyondergod said:

Which episode? I want to check it.

at the last episode of currently finish ben 10 arc...

ben 10 omniverse episode

80"A New Dawn"

According to Derrick J.Wyatt, even Alien X can't survive on Anur Vladias.

he specifically said alien X can't survive it? o.O

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: No celestialsapien apparently.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: he said celestialsapiens. what is alien x: a celestialsapien

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's your source please, because That doesn't seem to make much sense. Just asking, anyway.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X wins.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod said:

Where's your source please, because That doesn't seem to make much sense. Just asking, anyway.

yeah.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Official Man Of Action website

Plus it shows alien X specie's have so serious feats.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Official Man Of Action website

Plus it shows alien X specie's have so serious feats.

link please where it was said....

and we have seen alien x serious feats through our eyes in the show.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: You can literally good and it would show you.....he said it absorbs (the planet) the life forms living energy making it a vampire like planet.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was the birth of the multiverse ben held in his hands, he wins or stalemates, if it was a universe he lose. Any ways i still root for ben all the way.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ssj_god

@beyondergod said:

@ssj_god: You can literally good and it would show you.....he said it absorbs (the planet) the life forms living energy making it a vampire like planet.

who? o.O'

@gizmorino said:

If it was the birth of the multiverse ben held in his hands, he wins or stalemates, if it was a universe he lose. Any ways i still root for ben all the way.

it was the beginning of creation itself (as mltraunts could go through any universe of any realities)... though the 5th dimentional characters addressed it as universe (i think that initial universe were split into multiverse afterwards.)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: still comprehending........ Lol....

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just watched Ben 10's last episode and yeah... the makers of the annihilarg is confirmed to be wow... OP, 5th dimensional transcendent beings. Their tech creates entire space and time. And wow, Alien X literally contained the Big Bang, the annihilarg, capable of creating universes.

Comes to no surprise seeing as Alien X previously just lived off the blast like nothing.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ssj_god

I just watched Ben 10's last episode and yeah... the makers of the annihilarg is confirmed to be wow... OP, 5th dimensional transcendent beings. Their tech creates entire space and time. And wow, Alien X literally contained the Big Bang, the annihilarg, capable of creating universes.

Comes to no surprise seeing as Alien X previously just lived off the blast like nothing.

yeah.. as i said.. i didn't expected to see this kind of thing (and other alien x high powers) in ben 10... did you saw, feedback somewhat absorbed some of big bang energy to contain it?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@lowlaville said:

yeah.. as i said.. i didn't expected to see this kind of thing (and other alien x high powers) in ben 10... did you saw, feedback somewhat absorbed some of big bang energy to contain it?

Yes, Alien X contained the blast, Feedback was literally just holding the Big Bang like nothing. It being a conductoid, it probably managed to hold it and launch the big bang to destroy Maltraunt.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ssj_god

@lowlaville said:

@ssj_god said:

@lowlaville said:

Yes, Alien X contained the blast, Feedback was literally just holding the Big Bang like nothing. It being a conductoid, it probably managed to hold it and launch the big bang to destroy Maltraunt.

talk about crazy power showing... though maltraunt wasn't destroyed.. he was imprisoned into an infinite time loop from which he can never escape.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: creation encompass all the multiverses, if the 5th dimentional beings called it universe it's for a reason. So that feat is one of the most powerful feat in animation.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: creation encompass all the multiverses, if the 5th dimentional beings called it universe it's for a reason. So that feat is one of the most powerful feat in animation.

It should be noted that Maltraunt was unable to use his powers inside the empty dimension. Because as Rook said, the dimension did not yet have anything in it, neither space nor time. Usually, in ben 10 verse, the space between universes is where chronosapiens dwell. This leads me to believe the place outside all of space and time was used as zn experiment by these 5th dimensional beings to create a multiverse of its own.

side note: their ship is at least as durable as alien x lmao

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino said:

It should be noted that Maltraunt was unable to use his powers inside the empty dimension. Because as Rook said, the dimension did not yet have anything in it, neither space nor time. Usually, in ben 10 verse, the space between universes is where chronosapiens dwell. This leads me to believe the place outside all of space and time was used as zn experiment by these 5th dimensional beings to create a multiverse of its own.

side note: their ship is at least as durable as alien x lmao

yep.. looked like it was beginning of an entire creation... lol... ben saw those 5th dimensional beings as smoothies XD

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Gizmorino

Smoothies? LMAO!!!!

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My last omniverse episode was about ben's cousin clyde 5 who got an armour created by animo

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Alien X.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooo....Celestialsapiens are finally multiversal now? :)

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 What do you have to say about this topic, and some of the things presented here?