Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Current Alien X is unkillable(see when the universe dies,) even by omnipotent means(see battling another Celestialsapien.) Ben also has 1/3 control and can fight with Alien X, but never be damaged. Ben could last forever and debate till he can get a good deal(see Ben debate to remake the entire universe in 3 minutes.) I don't know about current Doom withstanding omni-attacks. Thanos is a big problem, since he and Alien X are on the same power level with the gauntlet.

Loading Video...

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@ancient_god said:
@sophia89 said:
@newblood2333 said:

Isn't current Doom basically God?

Yes.

scans?

Of him being called God?

Read an new Marvel book, in the beginning of everyone it says the multiverse was destroyed a new world was formed that is ruled and maintained by it's God Doom.

The guy even has Galactus standing outside of his kingdom, keeping guard. Pretty OP if you ask me.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos and Doom.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azterix_ said:

Current Alien X is unkillable(see when the universe dies,) even by omnipotent means(see battling another Celestialsapien.)

1) Alien X can be killed. 2) No one in Ben 10 is omnipotent.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Newblood2333
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho said:
@azterix_ said:

Current Alien X is unkillable(see when the universe dies,) even by omnipotent means(see battling another Celestialsapien.)

1) Alien X can be killed. 2) No one in Ben 10 is omnipotent.

hmm.. i wonder how you know that though

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Usually you are the first person to post "Alien X isn't omnipotent" in every battle he is in. I know he isn't omnipotent, I just wanted to rustle you jimmies a little.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Objectivity from the rampant Ben 10 wank here.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho said:

@ssj_god: Objectivity from the rampant Ben 10 wank here.

hmm? how do you know that alien x can be killed from that?

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X is omni-potent. I'm pretty sure recreating the universe qualifies. IG Thanos did wipe the whole universe and that makes him omni as well.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Ben asked me to protect him for fear of losing feeling in his organ.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azterix_ said:

Alien X is omni-potent. I'm pretty sure recreating the universe qualifies. IG Thanos did wipe the whole universe and that makes him omni as well.

No, it doesn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom/Thanos. They seem pretty interchangeable.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is all extrapolation; Alien X's only significant durability feat was tanking a universe-busting attack with no damage, so unless either Doom or Thanos are multiverse-busters, their aren't winning. On the other hand, we don't know how durable Alien X is.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@hewho said:

@ssj_god: Ben asked me to protect him for fear of losing feeling in his organ.

wut? =_=

@sophia89 said:

The IG can destroy and remake Universes, Thanos wiped out half the Universe with a snap:

And Doom recently build a machine that did this:

He is a God now.

by feats.. those feats won't put even a single dent on alien x body you know... even after that.. the body of alien x is only a warped universe... damaging it doesn't affect him at all..... well.. universe destruction doesn't even affect the body though :D

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I know because Ben told me. "Erika, I'm not immortal. If someone hit me with a mutiverse buster, I would die. Tell them." And so I have told you.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho said:

@ssj_god: I know because Ben told me. "Erika, I'm not immortal. If someone hit me with a mutiverse buster, I would die. Tell them." And so I have told you.

seems legit

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By hewho

@ssj_god: It'll be difficult for you to overcome. So where is your proof that he is immortal?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ssj_god

@mrunsmiley said:

This is all extrapolation; Alien X's only significant durability feat was tanking a universe-busting attack with no damage, so unless either Doom or Thanos are multiverse-busters, their aren't winning. On the other hand, we don't know how durable Alien X is.

wrong.... alien x is beyond universe level.. that's why it had no effect on alien x

universe destruction having no effect is > tanking universe destruction with no damage

as far as tanking is concerned... he can do that with no damage also... because he already held the big bang of creation in the palm of one hand and suppressed the blast... so that level of destructions won't do anything to him even if he intentionally tank them (usually it won't affect him like before).

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: @ssj_god: Here's a theory: what if Alien X is his own pocket universe? Also, Ben can make universes, and wish whatever he wants- so long as he can convince bellacus and serena. B & C enjoy debating, so they would definetly agree to stopping Alien X from dying. If only to stall longer.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@mrunsmiley said:

wrong.... alien x is beyond universe level.. that's why it had no effect on alien x

universe destruction having no effect is > tanking universe destruction with no damage

as far as tanking is concerned... he can do that with no damage also... because he already held the big bang of creation in the palm of one hand and suppressed the blast... so that level of destruction won't do anything to him even if he intentionally tank them (usually it won't affect him like before).

...I know, that's why I said that unless either Doom or Thanos are multiverse-busters, they aren't winning.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho said:

@ssj_god: It'll be difficult for you to overcome. So where is your proof that he is immortal?

hmm.. it will be..

as for immortality... i don't know... doesn't having age even more than the creation itself..... and never ever been harmed by anything in the whole series just tips the balance towards it? :D

@azterix_ said:

@hewho: @ssj_god: Here's a theory: what if Alien X is his own pocket universe? Also, Ben can make universes, and wish whatever he wants- so long as he can convince bellacus and serena. B & C enjoy debating, so they would definetly agree to stopping Alien X from dying. If only to stall longer.

why it'd have to be a pocket universe?... he can make a full sized universe within a moment..... technically... according to ben 10.. we're already living in 'his universe' you know :D

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would go with thanos considering the infinity gauntlet can do basically everything

what a coincident.... so can alien x... but IG have shown to be failed.. alien x haven't..... and he even have greater durability feats.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azterix_ said:

Ben has complete control over Alien X now, Bellacus and Serena won't hinder him.

And that theory isn't really true, otherwise Ben would've been hurt by the universe-busting attack he endured. He didn't get a dent, so there goes that idea.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

hmm.. it will be..

as for immortality... i don't know... doesn't having age even more than the creation itself..... and never ever been harmed by anything in the whole series just tips the balance towards it? :D

No because that's assuming he has no limits because he hasn't shown any. BD

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Milliardo

What are Alien X's TP resistant feats?

on top of that it had its power raped from its body at one point, and Serena and Bellacus was said to have been arguing for an eternity before ben (which i doubt)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ssj_god

@hewho said:
@ssj_god said:

hmm.. it will be..

No because that's assuming he has no limits because he hasn't shown any. BD

i just asked you how you know he can be killed.. and you couldn't provide anything greater than 'ben told me so' ...lol .. even a legit assumption holds more credit than that.. considering the fact that alien x originally were intended to be omnipotent XD

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't have any, but Bellacus and Serena are still present, just not hindering Ben. Considering how ancient they are as well as the nature of their existence, a fair guess would be to say that their TP resistance is fairly strong. There's nothing concrete to go on, though.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I don't need to provide proof that he isn't immortal. You prove that he is.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Milliardo

@mrunsmiley said:
@milliardo said:

He doesn't have any, but Bellacus and Serena are still present, just not hindering Ben. Considering how ancient they are as well as the nature of their existence, a fair guess would be to say that their TP resistance is fairly strong. There's nothing concrete to go on, though.

Alien X operates on 3 consciences, which all conflict. You TP Ben's conscious and game over. as far as i know Ben doesn't have TP resistance. Alien X hasn't even shown TP resistanc, how can you give him feats he hasn't shown.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ssj_god

@mr_hastings said:

@ssj_god: But Ben has to argue with the entities inside of alien x to get them to do anything. The infinity gauntlet can just put alien x in an alternate universe where he has no powers.

ben have full control over alien x currently..... and ben IS alien x... one of it's personalities.. you can't separate him like that...

@hewho said:

@ssj_god: I don't need to provide proof that he isn't immortal. You prove that he is.

it's usually the other way around when talking about nigh omnipotents... for example..... would speed steal work on the living tribunal?.... no it won't... because it haven't been shown .. not the other way around.... those presences are nigh omnipotent for a reason.