This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lowlaville (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

Im tempted to do this. lol So who wins this?

Online
#2 Posted by lowlaville (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh kay, bump. Anyone?

Online
#3 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

LT

#4 Posted by JwwProd (10050 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

#5 Posted by lowlaville (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: lol nope. Alien X is omnipotent.

Online
#6 Edited by JwwProd (10050 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:

@jwwprod: lol nope. Alien X is omnipotent.

Using the term "Omnipotent" doesn't mean anything (Unless you really are a supreme being character like TOAA) Odin was consider omnipotent twice:

And Darkseid also considered himself omnipotent one time:

Let both of them get beaten alot.

The best feat I saw Alien X do was stop the Universe from being destroyed.

I have yet to see actual multiversal feats.

#7 Posted by SheenLantern (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X is the type of thing LT was created to beat up.

#8 Edited by lowlaville (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: No, Alien X recreated the universe after it got destroyed. It did not stop the universal destruction. It did get destroyed. Alien X recreated the entire universe. It is by feat that Alien X is omnipotent, because we have not seen them being harmed... ever.

Online
#9 Edited by JwwProd (10050 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:

@jwwprod: No, Alien X recreated the universe after it got destroyed. It did not stop the universal destruction. It did get destroyed. Alien X recreated the entire universe.

Still doesn't prove he's a multiversal powerhouse.

Living Tribunal is omniversal so that alone makes him wins by default.

#10 Posted by lowlaville (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@lowlaville said:

@jwwprod: No, Alien X recreated the universe after it got destroyed. It did not stop the universal destruction. It did get destroyed. Alien X recreated the entire universe.

Still doesn't prove he's a multiversal powerhouse.

Living Tribunal is omniversal so that alone makes him wins by default.

The ability to recreate an universe and not be destroyed along with it would make them multiversal, just the same as Galactus. The knowledge for the recreation also needs to be factored as the universe was created to near perfection, it was missing some elements dont remember which. Mana I think.

Online
#11 Edited by JwwProd (10050 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:

@jwwprod said:

@lowlaville said:

@jwwprod: No, Alien X recreated the universe after it got destroyed. It did not stop the universal destruction. It did get destroyed. Alien X recreated the entire universe.

Still doesn't prove he's a multiversal powerhouse.

Living Tribunal is omniversal so that alone makes him wins by default.

The ability to recreate an universe and not be destroyed along with it would make them multiversal, just the same as Galactus. The knowledge for the recreation also needs to be factored as the universe was created to near perfection, it was missing some elements dont remember which. Mana I think.

No it doesn't, it just makes them universal+.

There is nothing to suggest that Alien X is on COIE Anti-Monitor's level let along the Living Tribunal's.

#12 Posted by ntb101 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

LT. he can destroy the sun with one of his blast power

#13 Posted by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly has Alien X done aside from being called omnipotent? Because the Tribunal has been called omnipotent and omniscient as well - but he isn't really.

In fact, Odin has been called omnipotent. Doesn't make much of a difference....

Online
#14 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

spite in LTs favor

#15 Posted by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio

@ntb101: LT can destroy much more than a sun. I believe he was 16-dimensional or something, but it essentially means he exists in every multiverse simultaneously.

Online
#16 Posted by Juiceboks (9781 posts) - - Show Bio

LT..no contest.

#17 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

@ntb101: @shootingnova: ha, no LT is created by the one above all.

and I guess you have a book about it right? and in that book it says that LTs power is to make suns go nova right?

#18 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tibustomps

#19 Posted by lowlaville (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: Look at it this way. Celestialsapeans does not exist in parralel universes (although a copy of him did exist in the ultimatrix copy that the other ben (galvan) used.), up or down the time stream. Paradox is an example of this. He has the power to go ahead in time, back in time or to parralel universes but the restriction put on him by the Celestialsapeans stay.

Id also like to correct myself, the universe was created to perfection, save for the taste of the smoothie. lol I guess that explains the name of the episode?

The same argument CAN be used against LT. So what if he is called Omnipotent or Omniscient, what proof is there of the feat? At least Alien X proved his point by recreating the whole entire universe.

Online
#20 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: He was more powerful than Adam Warlock with the IG so there is that

#21 Edited by JwwProd (10050 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Um of course LT isn't omnipotent because TOAA is above him!

But that information you gave about Alien X still doesn't put him on COIE Anti-Monitor's level!

#22 Edited by lowlaville (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: Anti-Monitor isnt all that powerful. He just happened to be really insanely destructive on matter. Like a virus.

Online
#23 Posted by JwwProd (10050 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: He kind of is as he defeated an amped Spectre and had the power of near infinite amount of universes.

Though ture he's not omnipotent as well but at least he has shown better than Alien X.

#24 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

still. spite. try alien x vs rune lord Thor next time

#25 Posted by ntb101 (861 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by ntb101 (861 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

@ntb101: no, I meant that handbook is wrong, which is why you say that. guidebooks are useless. I stopped buying them 3 years ago. if LTs blast can only harm a sun then even Hal Jordan can stalemate him. and living tribunal exists in the center of the multiverse, but you can say that too

and this has been done before. just search google

#28 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: lol nope. Alien X is omnipotent.

alien x isn't omnipotent even dwayne mcduffie said they aren't

#29 Posted by ntb101 (861 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by ntb101 (861 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestialsapians are incapable of manipulating mana directly, that alone suggest limitations to their apparent "omnipotence"

#33 Edited by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#34 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats up with all these Alien X threads??? LT is wayyyyyy beyond Alien X btw...

#35 Posted by Anti_Killemall (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@lowlaville said:

@jwwprod: lol nope. Alien X is omnipotent.

Using the term "Omnipotent" doesn't mean anything (Unless you really are a supreme being character like TOAA) Odin was consider omnipotent twice:

d Darkseid also considered himself omnipotent one time:

Let both of them get beaten alot.

The best feat I saw Alien X do was stop the Universe from being destroyed.

I have yet to see actual multiversal feats.

even multiversal feat or ANY possible feat doesn't prove omnipotence. It has to be stated. And Aliex X is omnipotent as stated twice. ToAA is not omnipotent cuz its never stated. LT isin't omnipotent either cuz as written in marvel official website -

"The term omnipotence is also used generically to describe numerous beings possessing vast power, which, although not unlimited, by far surpasses that of most sentient beings. Among the known so-called omnipotents in the Marvel Universe are Galactus, the Celestials, the Watchers, the Stranger, and the Living Tribunal"

darksied and odin's case can be explained as they were omnipotent for that moment only when it was stated. I know it doesn't make much sense but its fiction. it doesn't need to make sense.

Here Aliex X wins easily. If you take characters from marvel who have been stated omnipotent apart from above mentioned characters we would have to go by feats and that character would stand a chance.

#36 Edited by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1: Alien X created a universe with mana in it. Means he can manipulate mana.

#37 Posted by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ratatat: Ben 10 verse has gone through many changes under DJW and Matt Wayne. Matt Wayne, the current writer of show said it twice, that Alien X is omnipotent.

#38 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Do Not Use Unbeatable Characters

Simple rule and one that should be obvious as it falls under the spite thread rules, but I'll spell it out so everyone can see it. No more using omnipotent characters. By using characters like TOAA, Bugs Bunny (just cause the fact of his toonforce being ridiculous), Presence (or Over-Monitor whatever), MoM etc, we don't get debates. We get either a stalemate between omnipotent characters, which lacks a debate as they can't do anything to each other, or destroys any other character(s) even if you stack abstracts against them. If you can't feasibly beat a character then don't use it. If you see someone using essentially unbeatable characters like TOAA or ridiculous toonforce capabilities like Bugs Bunny, flag it. Even if the character is created and falls under the category, flag it. These threads offer nothing and clog up the forum.

#39 Posted by JediXMan (30931 posts) - - Show Bio

LT. He has better feats, and I really don't care what writers say. It's about feats - that is all that matters.

Recreating a universe is nothing. Until Alien X can prove it, he isn't omnipotent.

Moderator
#40 Posted by JwwProd (10050 posts) - - Show Bio

@anti_killemall said:

@jwwprod said:

@lowlaville said:

@jwwprod: lol nope. Alien X is omnipotent.

Using the term "Omnipotent" doesn't mean anything (Unless you really are a supreme being character like TOAA) Odin was consider omnipotent twice:

d Darkseid also considered himself omnipotent one time:

Let both of them get beaten alot.

The best feat I saw Alien X do was stop the Universe from being destroyed.

I have yet to see actual multiversal feats.

even multiversal feat or ANY possible feat doesn't prove omnipotence. It has to be stated. And Aliex X is omnipotent as stated twice. ToAA is not omnipotent cuz its never stated. LT isin't omnipotent either cuz as written in marvel official website -

"The term omnipotence is also used generically to describe numerous beings possessing vast power, which, although not unlimited, by far surpasses that of most sentient beings. Among the known so-called omnipotents in the Marvel Universe are Galactus, the Celestials, the Watchers, the Stranger, and the Living Tribunal"

darksied and odin's case can be explained as they were omnipotent for that moment only when it was stated. I know it doesn't make much sense but its fiction. it doesn't need to make sense.

Here Aliex X wins easily. If you take characters from marvel who have been stated omnipotent apart from above mentioned characters we would have to go by feats and that character would stand a chance.

What on earth am I reading?

#41 Posted by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: No one can prove their omnipotence. Its impossible. What qualifies as an omnipotent act?

#42 Edited by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

It boils down to this people:

If Alien X is omnipotent...this thread is against the rules.

If Living Tribunal is omnipotent....this thread is against the rules.

If both are omnipotent....this thread is against the rules.