#1 Edited by Golden Superman (416 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

wasn't this done before?

#3 Edited by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman one million stomps!
#4 Posted by termiteone4ever (7709 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a violation of Golden supes beating down time. Ultimate tri mega super Stomp
#5 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden God Superman Prime 1 Million Stomps.
 
Here is an example of what Gold Superman would do to Alien X if they ever fought... watch and pay attention closely... 
  

#6 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, what has Alien X done to deserve this brutal stomp?

#7 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden Superman wins!
#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

So he'd act out a wrestling move? Good argument MrDestroyer.

#9 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:  I was just putting some Humorous Example into this thread, and there is really no argument here, it seems pretty Unanimous lol... By the way who is MrDestroyer???
#10 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing: 
 
This guy:  
 
 
#11 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden superman stomps, alien x has to  come to a decision about everything it does, and against someone fast it'll be over quickly.Ben  had security tools built in so he wouldn't accidently turn into it during a fight because how useless it is.

#12 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:  Oh... I see... Interesting lol  well who is he exactly? and why are you posting pics of him in the thread?
#13 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if this were some sort of an even match, Alien X loses because all of three  personalities involved need to come to an agreement to even do anything, and two of the personalities are too busy using the fact that they now have a third personality to go over previous tasks they never accomplished because they could never come to an agreement.  Thus, Alien X would be a statue that Superman would destroy.
 
 
That's assuming that they were equal in power, of course.

#14 Posted by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad: @ThanosIsMad said:

Even if this were some sort of an even match, Alien X loses because all of three personalities involved need to come to an agreement to even do anything, and two of the personalities are too busy using the fact that they now have a third personality to go over previous tasks they never accomplished because they could never come to an agreement. Thus, Alien X would be a statue that Superman would destroy. That's assuming that they were equal in power, of course.

In the episode "The forge of creation" , Paradox stated that if Aggregor succeeded in absorbing the power of a baby Celestialsapien (Alien X's species) , then he would become omnipotent . Mind you ,this is a baby and not an adult we're talking about.

By the way , I too agree that Alien X was a huge disappointment.

#15 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on whether Alien X's personalities come to a consensus.

Moderator
#16 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

superman take this guy

#17 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X has been described as pretty much with unlimited power, especially in the 3 episode thingy called forge of creation. I refuse to believe it’s a curbstomp.

#18 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Alien X has been described as pretty much with unlimited power, especially in the 3 episode thingy called forge of creation. I refuse to believe it’s a curbstomp.

It is. Unless the three personas arrive at a consensus, which they almost never do, Alien X is an omnipotent statue.

Moderator
#19 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasraj said:

Superman one million stomps!
#20 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman-Prime One Million wins, for two reasons!
Reason number one would be that he is supposed to directly under the presence, IIRC. Could be wrong, but I remember reading something like that. Of course he lacks the feats to back that up, but who actually cares in that instance? And the reason number two is that Alien X would be wasting time, since 2 of 3 beings have to agree, otherwise Alien X does not move.
And besides that it's hard to judge what Alien X is really capable off. Is he 'the' God in their universe? Are there more Alien X, are there more powerful beings? Don't know, I don't follow the show, but gladly watched that episode to learn more about the character!

#21 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry citizen_bane cant reply to you directly, my browsers dont work. but even if they dont work together (they did on 2 occasions). Still i dont think, despite being addressed as omnipotent i dont think golden superman would even be able to hurt alien X, i have never seen it being hurt nor do i think it could be hurt either.

#22 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Sorry citizen_bane cant reply to you directly, my browsers dont work. but even if they dont work together (they did on 2 occasions). Still i dont think, despite being addressed as omnipotent i dont think golden superman would even be able to hurt alien X, i have never seen it being hurt nor do i think it could be hurt either.

Actually during one instance when they worked together, to repel Vilgax, it was because they knew they would be destroyed otherwise, which suggests that it is in fact possible to harm Alien X while immobile.

Moderator
#23 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Citizen it was stated that Vilgax would destroy the universe (everything) so they had to do something against it. If you remember the way Parallax (i think thats his name right the time travelling doctor, sorry hazy memory) did explain the abilities of alien us to be akin to god, makes sense like Celestosapien (pardon the horrible spelling). Offensive wise, wouldnt it be exactly the same as with vilgax?? if they were willing to work together to prevent the destruction caused by vilgax would they not do the same when someone as powerful as this superman attacks??

#24 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW is there any particular add-ins u need to have on your browser coz mine aint working up at all.. i simply cant reply.. the post reply box is like crazy small and all i can do is simply type (cant quote, cant reply, cant post images, cant even change my fonts) If any mod's reading this, would u know if we need any add ins for comicvine, because my browser was working perfect up until a week. now i uninstalled my browser and reinstalled it is still not working..

#25 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a good match if Alien X would agree to actually fight. :/

Online
#26 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Citizen it was stated that Vilgax would destroy the universe (everything) so they had to do something against it. If you remember the way Parallax (i think thats his name right the time travelling doctor, sorry hazy memory) did explain the abilities of alien us to be akin to god, makes sense like Celestosapien (pardon the horrible spelling). Offensive wise, wouldnt it be exactly the same as with vilgax?? if they were willing to work together to prevent the destruction caused by vilgax would they not do the same when someone as powerful as this superman attacks??

They were willing to work together because Ben told them what would happen. OP doesn't say he's in this fight.

@Killemall said:

BTW is there any particular add-ins u need to have on your browser coz mine aint working up at all.. i simply cant reply.. the post reply box is like crazy small and all i can do is simply type (cant quote, cant reply, cant post images, cant even change my fonts) If any mod's reading this, would u know if we need any add ins for comicvine, because my browser was working perfect up until a week. now i uninstalled my browser and reinstalled it is still not working..

I have no idea, I haven't changed anything. You should PM a mod or make a post in the Bug Reporting forum.

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

This would be a good match if Alien X would agree to actually fight. :/

If he did, he's stomp this easily.

Moderator
#27 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the reply, i will try that out now lets see if i can get it sorted :) once again, appreciated mate. Btw what happened to Enzeru is he like permanently banned? havent seen him in a while and there was a storm thread where i didnt see his post kind miss his input.. :p

#28 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: IDK, I think so.

Moderator
#29 Edited by chacaldecg (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X ganha!

Alien X = Deus!

Alien X reconstruiu o universo! super homem seria apagado

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k49Q18nA9Bk

#30 Posted by celtic (776 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien has actual feats

Alien X slaughter stomps

#31 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

If Alien X didn't have the whole personalities thing messing with him, I think he'd have a fair chance of winning. Didn't he recreate the Universe with a thought when it was destroyed.

#32 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman easily.

#33 Posted by hudyman (1721 posts) - - Show Bio

I'n Reality Alien X would win this without breaking a sweat (Literally).

#34 Posted by NeonGameWave (8005 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X wrecks.

#35 Posted by Driger (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@celtic said:

Alien has actual feats

Alien X slaughter stomps

This.

alean x is truely omnipotent if all 3 guys unite as one. even if they don't still supey can't hurt him.

#36 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by RBT (4309 posts) - - Show Bio

How can there be so many fanboys at same place? Superman thread of course.

Umm.. The guy who survived universe's doom and recreated it with a thought or the guy who ressurected Lois Lane? Oh yeah. Alien X stomps.

#38 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

Booth are high omnipotent beings. I don't know how the heck he has his DNA trapped inside the Ominitrix. Anyway this would probably end in Superman favor. If he's truly second to the Presence, this means that he's stronger than Lucifer or Michael. He would then barely notice an Omniversal explosion like Lucifer did.

#39 Posted by jay6 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

(JAYJEEZY ARIZONA):alienx just points at superman prime and he doesn't exist again...THE END.