• 68 results
#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

If the plasma cannon of the Predator can damage the metal frame of the Terminator, then I'd bet on them.

#3 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

HA! Terminator would be dead with that gun from the Predator. Have you seen that thing work? The Terminator would have a great effect on the Aliens but not the predator. Hell no, these guys are way too well trained while the robot boy just stands there taking hit after hit. And one hit from the gun on the Predator's shoulder would make a large hole, large enough to turn him into scrap metal.

And if the Alien is the Queen, then the Predator and the robot boy would have to work together. Cause they both lose if  they don't.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
I think The Predator would win here
#5 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it would depend on what weapons are involved.  But I go with the predator unless the terminator's got some serious weaponry.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Keeper said:
"I guess it would depend on what weapons are involved.  But I go with the predator unless the terminator's got some serious weaponry."
The Terminator cant get the tech and weaponry he really needs here cause the Time Traveling machine Skynet uses does not allow them to bring the tech back through time. So The Predator has the obvious advantage here simply because The Terminator is limited to weapons of our time. Which for the most part Predators seem to be able to evade and withstand well.
#7 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

True dat.  But if they were in Skynet's time, with all their own weaponry.............yeah predator would still win.

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else.

#9 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Termniator

#10 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

HELOOO!!! Predator could just use his plasma gun thing and make a giant hole in terminator. He is done.

#11 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"HELOOO!!! Predator could just use his plasma gun thing and make a giant hole in terminator. He is done.
"

#12 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Preds. Already been defined why.

#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Legendary Bio Vishanti said:
"Preds. Already been defined why.
"

When.
#14 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys count out the Terminator soo quickly, when you know Arnold already beat the Predator in the first movie. He wasn't even a robot then. Well this looks like it can go either way really, because you did not specify the age and experience of the Terminator. So if it is a teenage training type, than even the Xenomorph can take him alone. I just wish you would have thrown in RoboCop. 8(

One more thing - why does King Saturn get to decide what timeline, weapon and tech the Terminators has? He/She did not start this thread. Peace.

#15 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
"You guys count out the Terminator soo quickly, when you know Arnold already beat the Predator in the first movie. He wasn't even a robot then. Well this looks like it can go either way really, because you did not specify the age and experience of the Terminator. So if it is a teenage training type, than even the Xenomorph can take him alone. I just wish you would have thrown in RoboCop. 8(

One more thing - why does King Saturn get to decide what timeline, weapon and tech the Terminators has? He/She did not start this thread. Peace."

What did king saturn do.
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator.Easily.

#17 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Omega-level Supreme said:
"You guys count out the Terminator soo quickly, when you know Arnold already beat the Predator in the first movie. He wasn't even a robot then. Well this looks like it can go either way really, because you did not specify the age and experience of the Terminator. So if it is a teenage training type, than even the Xenomorph can take him alone. I just wish you would have thrown in RoboCop. 8(

One more thing - why does King Saturn get to decide what timeline, weapon and tech the Terminators has? He/She did not start this thread. Peace."

What did king saturn do."
Well if you read some of the earlier post, King Saturn answered a question. It wasn't specifically directed to anyone, but if anyone should have answerd it I think it should have been you since  you started this thread.
I think the question was concerning the Terminators gear. King Saturn said the Terminator would be limited to carrying real world modern day equipment. What make him/her so special that he/she gets to answer that question. I'm not complaining, just curious.
#18 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Terminator.Easily."

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh... buddy. The Predator and Alien usuallly fight in Present Day in the AVP movies... and since the Terminator we are using is known for Time Traveling to Present Day time... when can say that the fight takes place in Present Day. Remember Homie... no one said what year this fight takes place... I only gave the facts about the battle itself. And another thing you say that The Predator was defeated by Arnold as a Human right ? Well what about the Terminator ? Wasnt Arnold the Terminator beaten by Sarah Conner in the first Terminator ? You see details like this are irrelevant because the Good Guys are suppose to win in the movie anyways. You cant have Arnold Scwartzenegger getting beat by the Bad Guy in the movie. He is Arnold Scwartzenegger  !
#20 Edited by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:

Uh... buddy. The Predator and Alien usuallly fight in Present Day in the AVP movies... and since the Terminator we are using is known for Time Traveling to Present Day time... when can say that the fight takes place in Present Day. Remember Homie... no one said what year this fight takes place... I only gave the facts about the battle itself. And another thing you say that The Predator was defeated by Arnold as a Human right ? Well what about the Terminator ? Wasnt Arnold the Terminator beaten by Sarah Conner in the first Terminator ? You see details like this are irrelevant because the Good Guys are suppose to win in the movie anyways. You cant have Arnold Scwartzenegger getting beat by the Bad Guy in the movie. He is Arnold Scwartzenegger  !"

What's up King? Are you a boy or girl? I know your a king and all, but I just want to be sure. Your right however, the Predators and Aliens do fight in the present day in the AVP movies (and in most comics), but who said this scenario has to take place following the movies? I was watching Aliens the other night, so I'm pretty sure Xenomorphs exist in the future. Aswell as the Terminator androids. Are you sure what you gave was facts? Or did you arbitrarily decided that the Terminator should be limited to what we have today? Although it wasn't necessary.

Oh, that statement about Arnold beating the Predator was a joke. : )
All these guys have had their butts handed to them by normal humans.

Concerning your lasts statement; Arnold/Terminator is more of a hero in the succeeding Terminator movies than any of the Predators in there sequels. However, that did not stop you from casting your vote in favor of the Predator, now did it. Based on this premise (good guys always win) you may want to rethink your opinion.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:

Uh... buddy. The Predator and Alien usuallly fight in Present Day in the AVP movies... and since the Terminator we are using is known for Time Traveling to Present Day time... when can say that the fight takes place in Present Day. Remember Homie... no one said what year this fight takes place... I only gave the facts about the battle itself. And another thing you say that The Predator was defeated by Arnold as a Human right ? Well what about the Terminator ? Wasnt Arnold the Terminator beaten by Sarah Conner in the first Terminator ? You see details like this are irrelevant because the Good Guys are suppose to win in the movie anyways. You cant have Arnold Scwartzenegger getting beat by the Bad Guy in the movie. He is Arnold Scwartzenegger  !"

What's up King? Are you a boy or girl? I know your a king and all, but I just want to be sure. Your right however, the Predators and Aliens do fight in the present day in the AVP movies (and in most comics), but who said this scenario has to take place following the movies? I was watching Aliens the other night, so I'm pretty sure Xenomorphs exist in the future. Aswell as the Terminator androids. Are you sure what you gave was facts? Or did you arbitrarily decided that the Terminator should be limited to what we have today? Although it wasn't necessary.

Concerning your lasts statement; Arnold/Terminator is more of a hero in the succeeding Terminator movies than any of the Predators in there sequels. However, that did not stop you from casting your vote in favor of the Predator, now did it. Based on this premise (good guys always win) you may want to rethink your opinion.
"
Well dont let the avatar fool ya. I am a dude. And as far as the Terminator winning because he is a Good Guy is not really a good argument. You have to keep in mind that this battle isnt in a movie. There are no script writers here to give Arnold the advantage here. The Terminator will lose this fight because he wont be able to handle Predators Stealth nor will Terminator be able to survive multiple blasts from the Shoulder Cannon. You see anything can be written into a movie to make someone a hero... its done all the time when humans defeat The Predator. Or The Terminator. Or Freddy Krugger. Or whoever. But this will not give an advantage to The Terminator aka Arnold because he is seen as a Good Guy. Cause there is no script to benefit him here...

By The Way -  
Here is a Picture of me so ya dont get me mixed up

#22 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:

"
Well dont let the avatar fool ya. I am a dude. And as far as the Terminator winning because he is a Good Guy is not really a good argument. You have to keep in mind that this battle isnt in a movie. There are no script writers here to give Arnold the advantage here. The Terminator will lose this fight because he wont be able to handle Predators Stealth nor will Terminator be able to survive multiple blasts from the Shoulder Cannon. You see anything can be written into a movie to make someone a hero... its done all the time when humans defeat The Predator. Or The Terminator. Or Freddy Krugger. Or whoever. But this will not give an advantage to The Terminator aka Arnold because he is seen as a Good Guy. Cause there is no script to benefit him here...

By The Way -  

"
....-_-; i  thought you were black.
#23 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:

"

By The Way -  

"

You look 10 years old.
#24 Edited by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
I am Black... I am mixed with Columbian though... cause my Mother was Columbian. So I have a little Spanish in my bloodline to
#25 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

oh....well i thought you was taller XD And you look indian.

#26 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"oh....well i thought you was taller XD And you look indian.

"
LMMFAO... I am tall. This is a older picture dude. Like 4 or 5 years or so. 
#27 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:

"
LMMFAO... I am tall. This is a older picture dude. Like 4 or 5 years or so. "

Oh. Because you look real young.
#28 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:

"

Oh. Because you look real young."
Yeah well I was like 16 or 17 in the picture... No LIe
#29 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

the hell you showed us that for lol sheesh. I was trippen yo, smart and intelligent response from a kid like that?! Hell no. Good to know you are a tall guy who is older then a 17 year old kid

#30 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:

"

Yeah well I was like 16 or 17 in the picture... No LIe"

My god you look so young you must age slow. I age slow to people use to think I was 11 years old.
#31 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"the hell you showed us that for lol sheesh. I was trippen yo, smart and intelligent response from a kid like that?! Hell no. Good to know you are a tall guy who is older then a 17 year old kid
"
LMMFAO. Well the only reason I showed it was because someone commented on my avatar and asked was I a boy or girl again. So I just gave him a Visual Aid to help him understand I aint no chick

#32 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

wait wait, hold on a bit there, did you say your 16 or 17 in that picture?! Shit, now i'm trippen. SHiitt! Now i really want to drink that wine.

#33 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:

"

Yeah well I was like 16 or 17 in the picture... No LIe"

My god you look so young you must age slow. I age slow to people use to think I was 11 years old."
I guess so dude...  
#34 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

<<<black

#35 Edited by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

<---------------------------- Does not care.

#36 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

you should I'm coming for your bike.

#37 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

<-------------Has a shotgun waiting

#38 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#39 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

<---------------------------- Does not care.

"

#40 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"lol"

It just came to mind.
#41 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"lol"

It just came to mind.
#42 Edited by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:

"

By The Way -  

"

I know this isn't a movie and that was MY POINT... you gave the Terminator movie related capacity which do not do him justice, since he could possibly benefit from Skynet tech from the future. Which is not shown in the movies. However, you took that away from him without any reason.
The whole human/good guy always wins thing was irrelevent as you pointed out. I only rebuttaled it because you presented it. You do see the contradiction in your statements, right?
Lets move on.
#43 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
No I didnt contradict myself. I explained already why the Terminator cant use his Skynet Tecnology already... You See... the Time Machine that Skynet uses does not allow the Terminators or the Humans to bring weapons through the Time Machine from the Future... meaning the Terminator must use the weapons of this Day... he cant use Skynet Technology outside of his future timeline. So the Terminator that is used here has to be the one of the film... BUT not with the script working for him. Predators can bring there high tech here because they have done it before. Terminators can not bring there weapons from the future like that. This has been explained and shown in Comics and on the Terminator TV Show that aired earlier this year...
#44 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
"So the Terminator that is used here has to be the one of the film... BUT not with the script working for him. "

Once again you are proving my point. This is not the movie or television show, therefore it does not have to take place in this time. The Terminator does not necessarily have to time travel, the Xenomorphs and Predators can bring the fight to the Terminator in his own time because it was not stated otherwise by anyone, but you - this is only one scenario. That is nitpicking. You include movie plot where it benefits your opinion and remove movie/story tradition where it does not. That is your contradiction. Since this is neither movie, comic, nor TV show - terminator can be home in his comfort zone. With all the equipment he needs to operate most efficiently... or not. The main point is why do you get to choose the scenario?
#45 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
This is from the movies.
#46 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my mistake I reread the introductory post... I guess it is based off the movie.

#47 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
"Oh my mistake I reread the introductory post... I guess it is based off the movie."

Yes it was and I finally posted it since you wanted it so much from the person who made the thread.
#48 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
"What???"

You wanted the person who made the thread to put the info remember.

AND THATS ME!
#49 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey... that's cheating... helping your friend out like that.

Just when I was about to win this debate. : (

Oh well, it's past my bedtime anyway.

Good night everyone.

#50 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
""So the Terminator that is used here has to be the one of the film... BUT not with the script working for him. "

Once again you are proving my point. This is not the movie or television show, therefore it does not have to take place in this time. The Terminator does not necessarily have to time travel, the Xenomorphs and Predators can bring the fight to the Terminator in his own time because it was not stated otherwise by anyone, but you - this is only one scenario. That is nitpicking. You include movie plot where it benefits your opinion and remove movie/story tradition where it does not. That is your contradiction. Since this is neither movie, comic, nor TV show - terminator can be home in his comfort zone. With all the equipment he needs to operate most efficiently... or not. The main point is why do you get to choose the scenario?"
Buddy have you ever read comics about Terminators ? They never bring tech with them when they Time Travel. You are saying I am contradicting myself... but every form of media from film to comics have shown Terminators can not Time Travel with Weapons you cant just throw all info out on the Terminators here we have to use some media to say what they are capable of... now as far as your idea of me nitpicking... that doesnt even make sense. Cause any scenario could be used here... I just chose to choose the one that was more realistic in terms of a possible battle. And besides you only chose to use the future battle grounds to benefit who you would think win anyways. The Terminators in the future have pretty much control of everything through Skynet and you think that is a fair fight for the Predator and Alien ? To come to an Earth that is ravaged by Terminators with there high tech in 2027 AD or so ? No Way...  At Least in my Present Day scenario everyone has an equal chance to win. In your future scenario... the Terminator has all the advantages