-No weapons 
-Alice doesn't have her Telekinesis 
-Selene as seen at the end of  "Underworld Evolution" 
-Fight to the death 

Fight takes place at Midnight 

who wins?? 

vs 

#2 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice had incredible psychic abilities before Wesker cured her.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (24333 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne: yeah, i said no telekinesis, i wanted it to be pure h2h
#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

selene

#5 Edited by cattlebattle (12761 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice is a beast,  I'm voting her

whatever happens, this fight will be in slo mo with techno music playing

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19922 posts) - - Show Bio

Horrible mismatch in Selene's favor. Give Alice her powers back and I might actually consider thinking about this, but at the moment this is "pretty badass chick" vs. "immortal blur".

#7 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Alice is a beast, I'm voting her whatever happens, this fight will be in slo mo with techno music playing

THIS!

#8 Posted by The Stegman (24333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: well i figured with Alice's powers she would just use tk to make selene explode or something, then she wins in a stomp, at least this way they both have a fighting chance, and Selene rarely "blurs" anyone, i've only see her do it once, in a forest...and even then it was more like good camouflaging 
#9 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: How about Selene vs the Vampire Lord in the movie Priest?

#10 Posted by Joygirl (19922 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the reason she was a blur in that scene is because it was the only time she ever fought humans (which Alice is). All other times she fought vampyres and lycans which, I assume, are similarly quick. And even with TK, it may not kill Selene -- by the end of Evolutions she was completely immortal with no weaknesses, am I right? And Viktor already came back from a sword to the head. So even if the "blur" thing is just a move she does when she wants, Alice's opening move is rarely "implode you". Selene wins this.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (24333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: well we don't know what happened in the end, the only thing we saw was she could step in the sun..we don't know if that was permanent. and Viktor never came back, he stayed dead, are you thinking of Markus? (the giant bat thing) and i wouldn't call Alice just human, even without tk she was pretty darn good at combat
#12 Posted by Joygirl (19922 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking about Rise of the Lycans, Viktor got his head run through but then was fine. Apparently head sliced in half > head impaled. And still, this is specified that it's at the end of Evolutions so she at least has sunlight immunity. The chances of Alice (who, don't get me wrong, is awesome and extremely good at what she does) has trouble (albiet not much) with normal zombies does not lead me to believe that she can go two rounds with Selene. I just see Selene blitzing her and ripping her head off.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (24333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: oh..haven't seen rise of the lycans in a while, kinda foggy on viktor head impaling haha so you don't think it would be too unfair for Alice to have tk?
#14 Posted by Joygirl (19922 posts) - - Show Bio

If she did I would still back Selene -- so no.

#15 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Selene will win she is just to fast and strong, Alice was agile and somewhat strong but I don't think she has enough strength to fight Selene, and with her TK on it may give Alice the edge she needs but not by much, seeing as she needs to concentrate which by that time she would already be up close and personal with Selene fighting for her life.

#16 Posted by TAneT62 (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice and Selene are amazing fighters but i'm giving this to Selene.

#17 Posted by OpCharybdis (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Give Alice TK and it MIGHT be an even fight.

#18 Posted by HolySerpent (12535 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene stomps hard.

#19 Posted by thanosii (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice with tk was still blitzed by Wesley so I don't see how this fight is even fair no matter how unless blitz is off

#20 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene is a little too quick for Alice in my honest opinion. Though Alice has displayed better h2h feats than Selene.

#21 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene wins easy.

#22 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed, Selene wins this easy. She is way too fast for Alice.

#23 Posted by Superlightning123 (1399 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump