• 113 results
#1 Posted by Neptune God of Water (158 posts) - - Show Bio
Who Wins ? Full Power and No morals ?
#2 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man can beat anyone from the Twilight series.

#3 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm, can Alice see every move before he makes it ?
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (91880 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Alice for this one. All the special abilities of vampires (including super speed) as well as precognition.

#5 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Alice Culen ftw.

#6 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Do you think Alice would be fast enough to hit Peter before his reflexes kick in?
#7 Posted by The Average Bear (2076 posts) - - Show Bio
Sadly, I have to logically say Alice. But the Spider-Man fanboy in me is weeping because of it.
#8 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

Are these threads even serious?  Alice visions are stupid, she doesn't know what they always truly mean, she thought the main girl was gonna commit suicide, which was WRONG.... Spider Man has spider sense which is rarely wrong.  Spider Man, period.

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (91880 posts) - - Show Bio
@xhavoc86: Did you not see her fight scene with Jasper in Eclipse? Her precog seems to work more effectively in battle situations. 

@Lance Uppercut: Yes, I do. 
#10 Edited by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@xhavoc86 said:

"Are these threads even serious?  Alice visions are stupid, she doesn't know what they always truly mean, she thought the main girl was gonna commit suicide, which was WRONG.... Spider Man has spider sense which is rarely wrong.  Spider Man, period."

The future changes, and you have to remember that she also can see the future changing, so..... sometimes she can se multiple futures, and she can try and prepare for each of them.
#11 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Average Bear said:
"Sadly, I have to logically say Alice. But the Spider-Man fanboy in me is weeping because of it. "

lol
#12 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neptune God of Water said:
" Who Wins ? Full Power and No morals ? "
What do you mean when you say full power? Spider-man from before BND? Spider-man from What If? where Wolverine taught him how to fully utilize his powers?
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough call. The Vampires are fast, but I haven't really seen a feat that suggest they are faster than Spider-Man.

#14 Posted by spider-man 2996 (659 posts) - - Show Bio

SPIDER-MAN!!!!!
#15 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"This is a tough call. The Vampires are fast, but I haven't really seen a feat that suggest they are faster than Spider-Man. "

What is Spider-Man's greatest speed feat ? Because After seeing the Jasper vs Alice scene, she is really fast.
#16 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@spider-man 2996 said:
"SPIDER-MAN!!!!! "

Proof ?
#17 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" @Nobody said:
"This is a tough call. The Vampires are fast, but I haven't really seen a feat that suggest they are faster than Spider-Man. "
What is Spider-Man's greatest speed feat ? Because After seeing the Jasper vs Alice scene, she is really fast. "
I'm not denying that she is fast, but I just don't see any evidence to suggest that she is faster that Spider-Man who has dodged lightning and multiple machine gun fire at point blank range.
#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" @Nobody said:
What is Spider-Man's greatest speed feat ? Because After seeing the Jasper vs Alice scene, she is really fast. "

#19 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Nobody said:
I'm not denying that she is fast, but I just don't see any evidence to suggest that she is faster that Spider-Man who has dodged lightning and multiple machine gun fire at point blank range. "

I know, but from what you stated he has done, ^^^ he would have to be that fast to keep up with her...
#20 Posted by spystreak (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting really sick of Twilight threads
#21 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Nobody said:
I'm not denying that she is fast, but I just don't see any evidence to suggest that she is faster that Spider-Man who has dodged lightning and multiple machine gun fire at point blank range. "
I know, but from what you stated he has done, ^^^ he would have to be that fast to keep up with her... "
He is that fast.
#22 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Nobody said:
I know, but from what you stated he has done, ^^^ he would have to be that fast to keep up with her... "
He is that fast. "

Then if he is I see a stalemate in speed.
#23 Posted by TheBatman586 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man hands down.
#24 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
"Spider-Man hands down. "

Hmmmmm you seem very convinced it will be Spider-Man, it won't be that easy, want to explain ?
#25 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star:  When has Alice ever shown to be that fast?
#26 Posted by TheNooseIsLoose (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice can see the future. Well I hope she can see the webbing that's going to glue her to the floor...FTB(for the Boosh).

#27 Posted by xmenfallen (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

alice will win i think spider might have spider sense but alice can see the future and she is also a vampire

#28 Edited by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:

" @Nobody said:

Dodge bullets after they were fired

Dodge bullets from Point blank

Also he was once able to easily dodge and beat speed demon when he was brain washed by Mister Negative! 

EDIT: Forget the above statement with speed demon, i was wrong.
=] 
#29 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:

Also he was once able to easily dodge and beat speed demon when he was brain washed by Mister Negative! =] "

WHAT?!!

Removed by the mods... 

you.me.issue.number.NOW!!
#30 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Sorry but i'm not sure, i found the scans a looong time ago in the google but i was so stupid and i didn't save them....i have to try and check again. 

=]
#31 Edited by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio

AH! I am sick and bloody tired of all of these Twilight threads! SpiderMan wins purely because I hate these. 

#32 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Umm, i found the scan...sorry i was wrong.... he didn't dodged speed demon but he beaten him.... 
See the scan and you will understand  

#33 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: 
ho well,it is still cool :)
#34 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Yes it is. I found all the scans with the whole fight, he beat the whole team almost easy. If you want to see them, let me know.
=]
#35 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice doesn't need to be as fast as Spiderman, because of how advanced her precog is during battle.Spider-Man's is good, but I think Alice's precog trumps his own. Also, Alice isn't far behind him in stats anyway IMO, but I don't really know of any specific feats.

#36 Posted by Mercy_ (91880 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" I'm going with Alice for this one. All the special abilities of vampires (including super speed) as well as precognition. "
#37 Posted by TheNooseIsLoose (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with spidey just cause he didn't bastardize something that used to be cool.

#38 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
My possible logical reasoning and my fanboyisim is having an all out brawl right now.
#39 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" I'm going with Alice for this one. All the special abilities of vampires (including super speed) as well as precognition. "
"
#40 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5499 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Where did Spider-Man get that suit from?
#41 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: I think this was because he has brainwashed from mister negative.
=]
#42 Edited by ComicMan24 (147046 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: He was brainwashed by Mister Negative and the colors of his costume changed.
#43 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5499 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: Oh, ok. That's all I needed to know =)
#44 Posted by ComicMan24 (147046 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: No problem.
#45 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

Still with Alice, I don't think she has to be at his speed, but I have seen very good speed from her, and with her powers so easily used in battle, I am going with her.

#46 Posted by Bugs Bunny (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
"I'm getting really sick of Twilight threads "

@The Average Bear said:
"Sadly, I have to logically say Alice. But the Spider-Man fanboy in me is weeping because of it. "

Yeah I know how you feel,docs =/
#47 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey

@spidey 15:
that would be cool :)

#48 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Here it is.  
=]

#49 Posted by dragonmaster (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man     

#50 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: 
awesome and you know what`s the funny part?
he was holding back (ie,not killing then in one punch)
yeah....Alice aint winning this (she is my favorite Twilight characther,btw)