is a battle to death

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Magethor

Alexia wins like she did last time. Only way Wesker can win is through prep. And he did by creating Uruboros, but judging by Uruboros, Alexia T-Veronica Queen was much more impressive.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KMART4455

Very interesting..

What Wesker.. Im assuming not his normal STARS self...

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By steelhound56

I'd say Alexia, due to seeming much more impressive than even Ouroboros Wesker.

Im sure that Progenitor will be along to argue with me at some point

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

@Magethor said:

Alexia wins like she did last time. Only way Wesker can win is through prep. And he did by creating Uruboros, but judging by Uruboros, Alexia T-Veronica Queen was much more impressive.

Like last time?

You mean the time Wesker socked that whore right in the face?

Fact remains that Chris beat Alexia with guns. To beat Wesker, he not only needed an entire arsenal as well as a partner, but also a lot of luck and plot device.

Wesker only ran from that fight after he saw Chris. He was hoping they would just kill each other leaving him with the spoils. If Chris wasn't there, he'd of taken Alexia out himself. Wesker's fists>bullets. Not to mention the fact that I seriously doubt Alexia's blood fire would even do much to him. In the video above he pretty much tanks it after jumping off the wall.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

Fact remains that Chris beat Alexia with guns. To beat Wesker, he not only needed an entire arsenal as well as a partner, but also a lot of luck and plot device.

Wesker only ran from that fight after he saw Chris. He was hoping they would just kill each other leaving him with the spoils. If Chris wasn't there, he'd of taken Alexia out himself. Wesker's fists>bullets. Not to mention the fact that I seriously doubt Alexia's blood fire would even do much to him. In the video above he pretty much tanks it after jumping off the wall.

But, is contradictory, because Wesker can dodge bullets, and, in the confrontation with Alexia, could not dodge the fire flames

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

But, is contradictory, because Wesker can dodge bullets, and, in the confrontation with Alexia, could not dodge the fire flames

That just proves Alexia herself had enough speed to tag him.

Alexia was killed by bullets. Wesker's fists>bullets.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Magethor

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

Alexia wasn't killed by bullets lol. She was tagged several times by a anti-bio ion cannon.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@Magethor said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

Alexia wasn't killed by bullets lol. She was tagged several times by a anti-bio ion cannon.

Her first and second forms were. Only her third form took the Linear Launcher, and Wesker is more then capable of just jumping up to her in that form while she's flying and just rip her head off.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

The video shows that Alexia has enough speed to burn Wesker

Wesker can dodge bullets with ease, but can not dodge the fire. This shows that Alexia attacks are faster than bullets

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Magethor

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

Her first and second forms were. Only her third form took the Linear Launcher, and Wesker is more then capable of just jumping up to her in that form while she's flying and just rip her head off.

Lmfao!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By renamed040924

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

Wesker can dodge bullets with ease, but can not dodge the fire. This shows that Alexia attacks are faster than bullets

I'm talking about durability. Chris killed Alexia by shooting her several times. Wesker's fists>bullets.

Any and all fire that connects will be tanked by Wesker's far superior durability.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

I'm talking about durability. Chris killed Alexia by shooting her several times. Wesker's fists>bullets.

Any and all fire that connects will be tanked by Wesker's far superior durability.

I'm talking about the speed .. Wesker can dodge bullets, but can not dodge Alexia's fire .. This shows that the fire of Alexia is faster than bullets

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

I'm talking about the speed .. Wesker can dodge bullets, but can not dodge Alexia's fire .. This shows that the fire of Alexia is faster than bullets

I'm not denying that. I'm the one that said, quote, "That just proves Alexia herself had enough speed to tag him."

However, Wesker's durability feats prove that fire isn't enough to kill him.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

I'm not denying that. I'm the one that said, quote, "That just proves Alexia herself had enough speed to tag him."

this is the FIRST transformation of Alexia VS Wesker .. but it is odd that Wesker easily dodged shots of Chris, Jill and Sheva, and dodged with great difficulty, the fire of alexia

Wesker should be able to teleport anywhere in the mansion in milliseconds .. this is very strange

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By progenitorigin

As much as I love Wesker--being pretty much the biggest fanboy of his on this site, matter of factly.. ;P Alexia is too much for Wesker, she has pyrokinesis and geokinesis, meaning that the first form of Alexia would most likely stomp Wesker, although, if Wesker managed to hold out long enough for Alexia to begin to transform, I do believe Wesker could take her in her alternate transformations, he's defeated impressive B.O.W.'s in the past, such as the mutated Sergei Vladimir (Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles). Wesker's speed seemed to have upgraded from Code Veronica to Resident Evil 5, especially if you compare videos of the cutscenes. So, yeah, first form Alexia Ashford stomps, any other form and Wesker outsmarts and kills her.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@progenitor said:

As much as I love Wesker--being pretty much the biggest fanboy of his on this site, matter of factly..

You're not the first fan of Wesker .. I am the No. 1 fan of Wesker .. at first, this was my avatar and my profile picture (Wesker), but the change because Justin Bieber will be the protagonist of Iron Man 3 (nice, nice, nice)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@progenitor said:

Wesker's speed seemed to have upgraded from Code Veronica to Resident Evil 5, especially if you compare videos of the cutscenes.

In fact there is much controversy and speculation with this issue .. some people say that Wesker increase their powers due to modification of the virus that was injected .. others say that Wesker has always been the same, but Code Veronica Wesker seemed less quickly due to lower graphics Dreamcast and PS2 .. but this is a mystery .. there is nothing to suggest that Wesker is increased their skills .. this would be speculation

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By TifaLockhart

I call it like I see it, and Alexia's got this IMO. If Wesker gets too close, he's gonna catch on fire, which he is resistant to but it still hurts. Now if he had a gun with enough bullets, then that's different.

Wesker is a much cooler villain in my book though.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By renamed040924

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Magethor said:

Like last time?

this is the FIRST transformation of Alexia VS Wesker .. but it is odd that Wesker easily dodged shots of Chris, Jill and Sheva, and dodged with great difficulty, the fire of alexia

Wesker should be able to teleport anywhere in the mansion in milliseconds .. this is very strange

Wesker doesn't teleport, he just moves so fast it seems like he does. He can only do this teleport move in short bursts.

Alexia was very fast herself, which is how she tagged him if you ask me.

@progenitor said:

As much as I love Wesker--being pretty much the biggest fanboy of his on this site, matter of factly.. ;P Alexia is too much for Wesker, she has pyrokinesis and geokinesis, meaning that the first form of Alexia would most likely stomp Wesker, although, if Wesker managed to hold out long enough for Alexia to begin to transform, I do believe Wesker could take her in her alternate transformations, he's defeated impressive B.O.W.'s in the past, such as the mutated Sergei Vladimir (Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles). Wesker's speed seemed to have upgraded from Code Veronica to Resident Evil 5, especially if you compare videos of the cutscenes. So, yeah, first form Alexia Ashford stomps, any other form and Wesker outsmarts and kills her.

Been gone for months, then all of the sudden springs back the second we get a Wesker thread.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@nickzambuto said:

Wesker doesn't teleport, he just moves so fast it seems like he does. He can only do this teleport move in short bursts.

I know .. Wesker is so fast that looks set to be teleported

Wesker is probably in the same league as Flash or Quicksilver (speed)

@nickzambuto said:

Alexia (first transformation) can not be faster than a bullet .. Wesker is faster than a bullet .. Wesker can stop a missile ..

Alexia (first transformation) can not dodge bullets and Wesker if can dodge bullets

If Wesker can dodge bullets, the easier can dodge attacks by Alexia

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By renamed040924

@EnhancedHuman said:

@nickzambuto said:

I know .. Wesker is so fast that looks set to be teleported

Wesker is probably in the same league as Flash or Quicksilver (speed)

@nickzambuto said:

Alexia (first transformation) can not be faster than a bullet .. Wesker is faster than a bullet .. Wesker can stop a missile ..

Alexia (first transformation) can not dodge bullets and Wesker if can dodge bullets

If Wesker can dodge bullets, the easier can dodge attacks by Alexia

No Wesker is not in the same league as Flash and Quicksilver. Flash and Quicksilver aren't even in the same league. Flash just so casually strolls around the universe several times faster then light. Quicksilver can go several times faster than sound. Wesker can move faster than the human brain can process. None of them are anywhere near close in speed. Plus Wesker can only "teleport" in quick bursts, so he can't get anywhere within the mansion in miliseconds like you said.

And if Alexia isn't fast enough to tag Wesker, then go ahead and explain how she did.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By progenitorigin

@nickzambuto: I knew you'd miss me!

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Squall-Leon81

Wesker for sure. Resident Evil code Veronica Wesker isn't as good as RE 5 Wesker. Told this in this video Wesker let her to Chris and doesn't want to beat her. So I go with Wesker to win here with little to moderate difficult.

And I add that Wesker is mach 4/5. He is low Hypersonic in 5. Here he will be Mach 1 or 2 not more.