#1 Edited by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have there usual equipment. Alexander has the nail should he need it. This is Walter after Millenium restores him to his full power, who wins and why?

caption
caption
#2 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

No one has any opinions on this fight?

#3 Posted by Andras (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

So Anderson has the Nail....... Seriously  you gave him the nail.......I mean walter restored is hardcore......But its the freaking Nail from the cross you know what that does to AA right.

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

So Anderson has the Nail....... Seriously  you gave him the nail.......I mean walter restored is hardcore......But its the freaking Nail from the cross you know what that does to AA right.

#6 Posted by Andras (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Walter could hang with Anderson even with the nail. The way he was using his microfilament wires was incredible. How is Anderson going to defend himself when he he finds himself surrounded by wires that could cut him up with ease?

If its an easy win for Anderson then i'll take the nail away to make it more even.

#7 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude you forget that before the nail Anderson could heal pretty fast, With the nail its alot faster. But your right Walter does stand a chance just not a good one LOL.

#8 Posted by Andras (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

Your right his healing was incredible, but could he heal having his entire body cut into pieces. Walter was able to do it against Alucard i dont see why he couldn't do the same with Anderson.

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
Andras said:
"Your right his healing was incredible, but could he heal having his entire body cut into pieces. Walter was able to do it against Alucard i dont see why he couldn't do the same with Anderson."
Yes but the diffrance between those is with the Nail Anderson almost kicked the snot out of Alucard, In the fight with Walter Alucard is holding back, I mean we both know what happens to walter at the end of that. The Nail pretty much Makes Anderson at the level of Alucard.
#10 Posted by Andras (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Andras said:
"Your right his healing was incredible, but could he heal having his entire body cut into pieces. Walter was able to do it against Alucard i dont see why he couldn't do the same with Anderson."
Yes but the diffrance between those is with the Nail Anderson almost kicked the snot out of Alucard, In the fight with Walter Alucard is holding back, I mean we both know what happens to walter at the end of that. The Nail pretty much Makes Anderson at the level of Alucard."
LOL Good point. I still think Walter would be a challenge but yeah Anderson would win. Now if Anderson didn't have the nail who would you pick?
#11 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
Andras said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Andras said:
"Your right his healing was incredible, but could he heal having his entire body cut into pieces. Walter was able to do it against Alucard i dont see why he couldn't do the same with Anderson."
Yes but the diffrance between those is with the Nail Anderson almost kicked the snot out of Alucard, In the fight with Walter Alucard is holding back, I mean we both know what happens to walter at the end of that. The Nail pretty much Makes Anderson at the level of Alucard."
LOL Good point. I still think Walter would be a challenge but yeah Anderson would win. Now if Anderson didn't have the nail who would you pick?"
Walter in a hearat beat LOL, The Angel of Death how cool is he LMAO
#12 Posted by NightFang (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea but it would be a fun fight to see.

#13 Posted by Andras (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Andras said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Andras said:
"Your right his healing was incredible, but could he heal having his entire body cut into pieces. Walter was able to do it against Alucard i dont see why he couldn't do the same with Anderson."
Yes but the diffrance between those is with the Nail Anderson almost kicked the snot out of Alucard, In the fight with Walter Alucard is holding back, I mean we both know what happens to walter at the end of that. The Nail pretty much Makes Anderson at the level of Alucard."
LOL Good point. I still think Walter would be a challenge but yeah Anderson would win. Now if Anderson didn't have the nail who would you pick?"
Walter in a hearat beat LOL, The Angel of Death how cool is he LMAO"
LOL, really cool but Pip will always be my personal fave.