vs 
Lost Boys Vampires
Underworld Vampires  
Ann Rice Vampires   
True Blood Vampires 
Vampire Hunter D Vampires 
Legacy of Kain Vampires 

No Caption Provided
 Vampires have been spotted around the Vatican and Anderson has come to take care of the problem

Rules: 
Anderson has his basic gear.
Winner by Death.
He knows the steps on how to kill the Cullen Vampires.  
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

I don't remember a whole lot from Underworld. 

Know pretty much everything about Anderson, D, and a fair amount on Kain. Have no clue on the rest though.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" I don't remember a whole lot from Underworld.   Know pretty much everything about Anderson, D, and a fair amount on Kain. Have no clue on the rest though. "
Well, True Blood vampires pretty much have the same weaknesses as Hellsing Vampires. Well, the whole silver thing hurts them. Not sure about Holy weapons. Wooden bullets and steaks do the trick. 

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fehafare

He kills everyithing till round 6 but it that includs D himself he is screwed and about 7 idk i played Kain when i was 7 or so i had no idea about english i didn t even know the controls in game i just walked around so idk and if round 6 doesn t includ D he can win it as the Marcus brothers are normal humans and they do well and Anderson is a regenerator and he would even have an easier fight than with helllsing vampires as he doesn t have to remove head but then again i can t read the novels because i can t get the in my country so idk how vampire like magus lee and meier ( i mean those vampire that have real name and not thoes that D just kill in 2 secs or so) I would say he kills all thoes vampire that look like human because they relie on sneak attacks and when 1 sv 1 they are nrmally only vs some other humans and in a 1 vs 1 with a Vatica bastard who can regenerat and devoted his whole life to killing vampire they don t stand a real chace not even more thna he could take 3 or 4 vs him it ends up to thoes ones that don t care if the people see that they are vampier as they can fight and hunt them down. 
And please don t make jokes on that i saied that i didn t know english when i was 7 years old like " You don t even know it now" i know that i have many gramatical errors but in my language we write words just as we say them so i am too lazy to watch out how i write stuff.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Fehafare said:
He kills everyithing till round 6 but it that includs D himself he is screwed and about 7 idk i played Kain when i was 7 or so i had no idea about english i didn t even know the controls in game i just walked around so idk and if round 6 doesn t includ D he can win it as the Marcus brothers are normal humans and they do well and Anderson is a regenerator and he would even have an easier fight than with helllsing vampires as he doesn t have to remove head but then again i can t read the novels because i can t get the in my country so idk how vampire like magus lee and meier ( i mean those vampire that have real name and not thoes that D just kill in 2 secs or so) I would say he kills all thoes vampire that look like human because they relie on sneak attacks and when 1 sv 1 they are nrmally only vs some other humans and in a 1 vs 1 with a Vatica bastard who can regenerat and devoted his whole life to killing vampire they don t stand a real chace not even more thna he could take 3 or 4 vs him it ends up to thoes ones that don t care if the people see that they are vampier as they can fight and hunt them down. And please don t make jokes on that i saied that i didn t know english when i was 7 years old like " You don t even know it now" i know that i have many gramatical errors but in my language we write words just as we say them so i am too lazy to watch out how i write stuff.
I am using anime version here of D. I hear that D in the novels is a beast, traveling FTL and a sword that can cut through anything, etc. Magus lee was able to kill that mutant underling of his that could bend air currents with his boomerang blade or what ever he had, by using beams of energy in his eye's to throw him about like a rag doll and then explode his head. So, can't say that Anderson can survive that or go up against some one with those sorts of ablities. To me Alucard kinda went easy on Anderson compared to his other enemies. 
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demifiend

Stops at seven, raziel and kain is too much to handle. 

round 4 will be a lot of fun, killing that  Twilight homos.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@demifiend said:
Stops at seven, raziel and kain is too much to handle.  round 4 will be a lot of fun, killing that  Twilight homos.

Would probably be like this at round 4.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious
@OmegaDynasty: You should add the Vampire Knight vampires.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheFallenOne

Ann Ricce vampires from novels are pretty damn powerful, but he will definatelly stop at 6. Vampires from Vampire Hunter D novels are too much for him. Greater Nobility can bust mountains with their own power. Even Helena's Nail Anderson won't stand a chance.