Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By daak1212
@Sexy Merc said:
"Rules? "

Both have 100 percent of there ring energy.  Fight is on black lantern Xanshi.  What else should i include?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By sexy_merc
@daak1212 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"Rules? "
Both have 100 percent of there ring energy.  Fight is on black lantern Xanshi.  What else should i include? "
Morals? Is John affected by the location? Starting distance? Random encounter?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By velle37
@Sexy Merc said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"Rules? "
Both have 100 percent of there ring energy.  Fight is on black lantern Xanshi.  What else should i include? "
Morals? Is John affected by the location? Starting distance? Random encounter? "

What are some of Nero's feats?....
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By velle37

From some of the things i've read about Nero he's pretty powerful (like injuring Alan Scott.. which would be hard to do if a writer has any sense or respect). But both Alan and Kyle are different kinds of lanterns from John, so direct ABC logic shouldn't apply. Plus i still need to read about the rest of Nero's interactions with Hal.......
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By Zoom

Nero's the more powerful ring wielder.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By sexy_merc
@Zoom said:
" Kyle has the best Post-Crisis feats out of every ring wielder. "
Nice
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212
@Sexy Merc said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"Rules? "
Morals? Is John affected by the location? Starting distance? Random encounter? "

Nero is out to kill but John is out to capture but if push comes to shove he can kill.  Treat this as a bounty and he can get Nero dead or alive.  John shouldnt neccesarily affected by location since Nero did not do this or atleast in this instance so no.  100 Yards away so football field length and not neccesarily a random enounter.  John has been sent to capture him and was givin a list of planets he would likely be on and he found Nero on the first planet so really no time to prep.  I guess saying he was out for Nero but no actuall preperation is the analgy for what Im trying to say.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zoom
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Zoom said:
Nice "

Understand that Ion Kyle would spank any other version of Kyle but he had problems with Nero. 

Like I said, Nero is the most powerful ring wielder.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daak1212
@Zoom said:
"@Sexy Merc said:
" @Zoom said:
Nice "
Understand that Ion Kyle would spank any other version of Kyle but he had problems with Nero.  Like I said, Nero is the most powerful ring wielder. "

Really?  You mean most creative or literally the most powerful?  I think Cyborg Supes can take him since the additional rings
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zoom
@daak1212 said:
"@Zoom said:
"@Sexy Merc said:
" @Zoom said:
Nice "
Understand that Ion Kyle would spank any other version of Kyle but he had problems with Nero.  Like I said, Nero is the most powerful ring wielder. "
Really?  You mean most creative or literally the most powerful?  I think Cyborg Supes can take him since the additional rings "

Okay, you're right. 

Characters that are already waaaay more powerful than your average ring slinger that then got rings (like Henshaw, Mogo, Sodam Yat, etc) are probably more powerful than Nero.  I'd have to read through Kyle's series again. 

But in terms of straight up construct craziness, Nero is one of if not the best and I don't see how John is supposed to beat him.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daak1212
@Zoom said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Zoom said:
"@Sexy Merc said:
" @Zoom said:
Nice "
Really?  You mean most creative or literally the most powerful?  I think Cyborg Supes can take him since the additional rings "
Okay, you're right.  Characters that are already waaaay more powerful than your average ring slinger that then got rings (like Henshaw, Mogo, Sodam Yat, etc) are probably more powerful than Nero.  I'd have to read through Kyle's series again.  But in terms of straight up construct craziness, Nero is one of if not the best and I don't see how John is supposed to beat him. "

I see your point
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By velle37
@Zoom said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Zoom said:
"@Sexy Merc said:
" @Zoom said:
Nice "
Okay, you're right.  Characters that are already waaaay more powerful than your average ring slinger that then got rings (like Henshaw, Mogo, Sodam Yat, etc) are probably more powerful than Nero.  I'd have to read through Kyle's series again.  But in terms of straight up construct craziness, Nero is one of if not the best and I don't see how John is supposed to beat him. "

Do you have any scans of Nero?
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Methos

I've actually got to side with Nero here... 

This guy was a seriously high level threat with the power ring... one of the ONLY threats the JLA had to face as a full team instead of just Kyle going out to deal with... 

Also, he's one of the only Power Ring wielders that the entire JLA faced and were actually considering killing to stop his rampage... 

M

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By velle37
@Methos said:
"I've actually got to side with Nero here...  This guy was a seriously high level threat with the power ring... one of the ONLY threats the JLA had to face as a full team instead of just Kyle going out to deal with...  Also, he's one of the only Power Ring wielders that the entire JLA faced and were actually considering killing to stop his rampage...  M "

Hasn't Kyle defeated Nero solo?
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Methos
@velle37 said:
Hasn't Kyle defeated Nero solo? "

As Ion yes 

As Green Lantern no 

M
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By velle37
@Methos said:
" @velle37 said:
Hasn't Kyle defeated Nero solo? "
 As Ion yes  As Green Lantern no  M "

I thought so..... 

Hmmmmm........ 

You mentioned Alex's fight with The JLA... John beat down the JLA before too..... only they didn't have time to consider "killing"... hey were too busy sprawled out unconscious...... 

John's will is much stronger thn Kyle's, and it think because of the intensity of Nero's constructs (which seemed to be a point built up about him, like his childhood abuse giving him mental fortitude), that allowed him to defeat Kyle.... 

But what were the circumstances of his fights with Alan and Hal?.......