No Caption Provided
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By chaos-soul

i love venom and carnage but its not a fair fight mercer cant die at all. so i gotta say it goes to him.
now alex mercer vs. the darkness thats a fight i wanna see

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SwaggaB0y

this is like a stalemate.

Mercer is public enemy number one again?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Perfect Cell
@chaos-soul said:
" i love venom and carnage but its not a fair fight mercer cant die at all. so i gotta say it goes to him. now alex mercer vs. the darkness thats a fight i wanna see "
This is not to the death, just total T.K.O
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Perfect Cell

Something that interest me is that if its possible for the symboites to leach on Alex.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chaos-soul
@Perfect Cell said:
" Something that interest me is that if its possible for the symboites to leach on Alex. "
idk they might fuse and make a super being
Avatar image for radicalcannibal
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Well in the comic, the virus consumes every biological thing & organisms, birds, dogs, lions and what not and mercer seems to magicaly be able to eat clothes and then reform them (lol)

i think mercer could eat them they are organisms maybe the virus might even cancel them out, mercer is like a better version of 'Kleiser' of the marvel universe

The only time i saw mercer KO'd (if it counts as a KO) was when he got hit with the nuke which made him into a puddle

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Perfect Cell
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" Well in the comic, the virus consumes every biological thing & organisms, birds, dogs, lions and what not and mercer seems to magicaly be able to eat clothes and then reform them (lol) i think mercer could eat them xD, mercer is like a better version of 'Kleiser' of the marvel universe  The only time i saw mercer KO'd (if it counts as a KO) was when he got hit with the nuke which made him into a puddle "
He can get K.Oed when his life gets low lol.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chaos-soul
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" Well in the comic, the virus consumes every biological thing & organisms, birds, dogs, lions and what not and mercer seems to magicaly be able to eat clothes and then reform them (lol) i think mercer could eat them xD, mercer is like a better version of 'Kleiser' of the marvel universe  The only time i saw mercer KO'd (if it counts as a KO) was when he got hit with the nuke which made him into a puddle "
wat about when that hunter guy ko'ed him and made his powers disapear
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" Well in the comic, the virus consumes every biological thing & organisms, birds, dogs, lions and what not and mercer seems to magicaly be able to eat clothes and then reform them (lol) i think mercer could eat them they are organisms maybe the virus might even cancel them out, mercer is like a better version of 'Kleiser' of the marvel universe  The only time i saw mercer KO'd (if it counts as a KO) was when he got hit with the nuke which made him into a puddle "

and he came back lol
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@chaos-soul said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" Something that interest me is that if its possible for the symboites to leach on Alex. "
idk they might fuse and make a super being "
AWESOME!
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell
@chaos-soul said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
wat about when that hunter guy ko'ed him and made his powers disapear "
Fighting the last boss (the general guy: forgot his name) was like fighting a beefed up Tyrant from previous Resident Evil games.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
" Well in the comic, the virus consumes every biological thing & organisms, birds, dogs, lions and what not and mercer seems to magicaly be able to eat clothes and then reform them (lol) i think mercer could eat them they are organisms maybe the virus might even cancel them out, mercer is like a better version of 'Kleiser' of the marvel universe  The only time i saw mercer KO'd (if it counts as a KO) was when he got hit with the nuke which made him into a puddle "
and he came back lol "
If it wasn't for that doctor helping him out.
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@chaos-soul said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

Oh are you talking about when ummmm what was his name? errrrrrmm errrmmm yea Cross?

he didn't make his powers disapear.........alex's ex girlfriend tricked him into going around collecting genetic material from other mutants and they made a 
parasitic virus out of that material he collected, cross injected it into him, and the  parasitic virus was trying to cancel him out he lost his major abilities for a while

but he got cured, when he did something and ate some mutant, and when he got his powers back, it made him even stronger.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chaos-soul
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" @chaos-soul said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

Oh are you talking about when ummmm what was his name? errrrrrmm errrmmm yea Cross?  he didn't make his powers disapear.........alex's ex girlfriend tricked him into going around collecting genetic material from other mutants and they made a  parasitic virus out of that material he collected, cross injected it into him, and the  parasitic virus was trying to cancel him out he lost his major abilities for a while but he got cured, when he did something and ate some mutant, and when he got his powers back, it made him even stronger. "
so in other words cross made his powers disappear for a shor while
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercer is probably stronger than these guys.

He would be much faster in travel, more agile than Venom, at least, and shoots to kill.

RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@chaos-soul said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @chaos-soul said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

Oh are you talking about when ummmm what was his name? errrrrrmm errrmmm yea Cross?  he didn't make his powers disapear.........alex's ex girlfriend tricked him into going around collecting genetic material from other mutants and they made a  parasitic virus out of that material he collected, cross injected it into him, and the  parasitic virus was trying to cancel him out he lost his major abilities for a while but he got cured, when he did something and ate some mutant, and when he got his powers back, it made him even stronger. "
so in other words cross made his powers disappear for a shor while "
No, the parasite did it

Cross sucks.

lol

anyway this thread should have been made more interesting

Alex vs Venom vs Carnage vs Pariah, in all honesty i think Pariah wins.

Pariah > Alex
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By chaos-soul
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" @chaos-soul said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @chaos-soul said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

so in other words cross made his powers disappear for a shor while "
No, the parasite did it   Cross sucks.  lol   anyway this thread should have been made more interesting  Alex vs Venom vs Carnage vs Pariah, in all honesty i think Pariah wins.  Pariah > Alex "
lol nice
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Don't be fooled by his toddler appearance he's well over 34.........gangstaness xD in all honesty i hope the sequel is from his perpective........creating your own mutant army that goes out and eats people and rip them apart and paint the streets with blood ftw.......oh wow im a sick bastard lol

No Caption Provided
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Perfect Cell

But what can Mercer do to the two though? He possess no power that creates extreme heat nor can create sub sonic noises. Venom has extraordinary senses, reflexes, speed, endurance and durability. He can regenerate as soon as he is hit with anything sharp, can turn into a pool of blob, increase his mass, stretch his symbiote up to 80 feet, and can lift up tanks tossing them across city blocks. Carnage is basically the same, but stronger and able to detach some of his symbiotes as solid killing weapons. And Mercer can't just absorb them. He would need to weaken them some way some how. And these are not mere Hunters we're talking about... These guys are Venom & Carnage. Cunning & keen yet powerful & strong all at once.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By chaos-soul

mercer has the ability of picking up the weapons around him or he could just beat them senseless like spidey has done lol

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Perfect Cell

Another thing I question about Mercer is that he can't absorb everything. If that were true, he would be able to absorb the Super Soldiers (you know the guys that use judo against Mercer) even after they are weakened.

RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

I think that was a F@#$ up on Radical entertainments part, they made a lot of boo boo's in the game, and it was evident that they contradicted themselves a lot  (even with the part about him killing people before he consumed in- game though apparently they have to be alive even though he clearly killed the sh#t out of them before he ate them)

If im not mistaken, the super soldiers were modified with strains of Elizabeth greene's virus, Alex chugged Elizabeth greene down like she was beer and all her 14 variants of virus as well, there was no reason he shouldnt have been able to absorb the super soldiers espeacialy when he absorbed bigger.

In all honesty i think next time they need to let another dev, develope the game, Radical seem like they take forever and still dont end up getting everything right

RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

But then again on second thought it could have been the super soldiers suits, after all the web of intrique did say something about them being ' Ressiliant'

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Perfect Cell

Hmm.. It can't be the suits because i'm sure that those suits are not anything that his blades can't rip through exposing the flesh to be absorbed. Maybe they just had AIDS lol. A virus even Mercer finds disgusting.

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The soldiers are probably an oversight. If they arent, and i had to speculate i would say they didnt get assimilated because they were kind of cyborgs. But really, probably an oversight. 

Venom should not be able to throw tanks. Tanks are usually 40 tons on the low end. That is greater than his lift strength, much less throw strength. Where did you see that? Carnage shouldnt be able to throw tanks. 

Mercer can't throw tanks until they have been gutted by an explosion. They must weigh less then, but by how much is a good question. It could also be that they didnt want you to be able to just run up and throw one of the more powerful enemies you would face in the game.  

I think Mercer's strength is at least in the 80 ton range. Not only is he picking up these fire gutted tanks, he is throwing them like a hundred feet. 

This kind of strength is more than enough to simply knock out Venom or carnage. Huge strength like this demands a corresponding level of durability, otherwise his flesh would fly apart when he struck somthing like a tank, as it would not be able to deal with the pressures. So, mercer should be taking punches form the likes of the Thing, and Grey hulk. 

Mercer thunderclaps in the game, hard enough to send people flying. His ground stomps destroy vehicles and make people explode. He has the sonic attack covered, but he honestly wouldnt need it. 

He is faster than either of these two, and more agile than venom at least, if not carnage.

RaDical,

I brought up Mercer becuase i just rented this game a week ago, so this is all still fresh in my mind.. The only power he got from absorbing enemies was the first upgrade, the claws. After that obtaining muscle mass, club hand, whip, blade armor, shield, and vision modes were all a part of his innovation, or evolution. I think Mercer can form whatever form he can think of, as far as weapons go.

It seems to me that he would not gain Magneto's power of magnetic manipulation if he consumed him, but then I could be wrong. Mercer does not live in a world with this kind of mutation. He will probably continue fighting opponents with physical mutations, rather than borderline magical abilities like you see with x-men.

Anyway, yeah, Mercer stomps these two.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Perfect Cell

Venom had tossed tanks around before by not lifting it, but by grabbing and doing a 360 degree turn.  He used leverage. Now tossing a tank a city block away compared to Mercer tossing them 100 feet away does make a difference, but that doesn't change the strength feature that far apart. (Don't count jumping and tossing). And I don't think the Hunters are anywhere close to faster than Venom, and they can keep up with Mercer pretty well unless you glide your way to safety. The helicopters are Mercer's pain in the ass as far as running away from them.

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After lifting the tank over his head, mercer can run with them strait up the side of a building.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
" After lifting the tank over his head, mercer can run with them strait up the side of a building. "
Oh yeah huh... Got me there..
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"

The soldiers are probably an oversight. If they arent, and i had to speculate i would say they didnt get assimilated because they were kind of cyborgs. But really, probably an oversight. 

Venom should not be able to throw tanks. Tanks are usually 40 tons on the low end. That is greater than his lift strength, much less throw strength. Where did you see that? Carnage shouldnt be able to throw tanks. 

Mercer can't throw tanks until they have been gutted by an explosion. They must weigh less then, but by how much is a good question. It could also be that they didnt want you to be able to just run up and throw one of the more powerful enemies you would face in the game.  

I think Mercer's strength is at least in the 80 ton range. Not only is he picking up these fire gutted tanks, he is throwing them like a hundred feet. 

This kind of strength is more than enough to simply knock out Venom or carnage. Huge strength like this demands a corresponding level of durability, otherwise his flesh would fly apart when he struck somthing like a tank, as it would not be able to deal with the pressures. So, mercer should be taking punches form the likes of the Thing, and Grey hulk. 

Mercer thunderclaps in the game, hard enough to send people flying. His ground stomps destroy vehicles and make people explode. He has the sonic attack covered, but he honestly wouldnt need it. 

He is faster than either of these two, and more agile than venom at least, if not carnage.

RaDical,

I brought up Mercer becuase i just rented this game a week ago, so this is all still fresh in my mind.. The only power he got from absorbing enemies was the first upgrade, the claws. After that obtaining muscle mass, club hand, whip, blade armor, shield, and vision modes were all a part of his innovation, or evolution. I think Mercer can form whatever form he can think of, as far as weapons go.

It seems to me that he would not gain Magneto's power of magnetic manipulation if he consumed him, but then I could be wrong. Mercer does not live in a world with this kind of mutation. He will probably continue fighting opponents with physical mutations, rather than borderline magical abilities like you see with x-men.

Anyway, yeah, Mercer stomps these two.

"
No he doesn't live in a world with those kind of mutants

But the creators said when he absorbs people he takes their entire DNA structure so logicaly he would get magneto's abilities because last time i checked the X-gene was part of the mutants genetic code, he doesn't work like 'oh i dont want this part of the dna' no he chugs it all down if its apart of the DNA he gets it

All the mutants he devoured in the game were 'Viruses' like him, it was not much he could get from them only get stronger, because besides insane strength and feral abilities the mutants he devoured didn't have a range of abilties, they were ultimately just mutated brutes & zombies lol
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I'd have to guess that Mercer can absorb either Symbiote.  Elizabeth wanted to absorb Mercer so if they can absorb each other, the symbiotes should be the same. 

2perninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By 2perninja

uhhh u actully can absorb the super soldiers
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By Matezoide2
@2perninja said:

" uhhh u actully can absorb the super soldiers "

how?
2perninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By 2perninja

well its sorta hard but 
u go behind them then stealth consume i always do it 4 fun lol

2perninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By 2perninja

it works
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fire-brand
@Perfect Cell:  thunderclap. mercer can create craters in the pavement just by punching his fists together. that or he would bust out the blade and slash the living hell out of them. he could use his musclemass and just rip them apart, or his hammerfists to beat them to a pulp. mercer is stronger than both of them, he picks up tanks and chucks them a couple of blocks. mercer wins this easily.
2perninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 2perninja
@Fire-brand said:
"@Perfect Cell:  thunderclap. mercer can create craters in the pavement just by punching his fists together. that or he would bust out the blade and slash the living hell out of them. he could use his musclemass and just rip them apart, or his hammerfists to beat them to a pulp. mercer is stronger than both of them, he picks up tanks and chucks them a couple of blocks. mercer wins this easily. "

yea no contest but if he does consume them that wuld make a sik combo
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By Matezoide2
@2perninja said:
"

well its hard but 
u go behind them then stealth consume i always do it 4 fun lol

"
thanks,i will try when i rent Prototype again
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@2perninja said:
"@Fire-brand said:
"@Perfect Cell:  thunderclap. mercer can create craters in the pavement just by punching his fists together. that or he would bust out the blade and slash the living hell out of them. he could use his musclemass and just rip them apart, or his hammerfists to beat them to a pulp. mercer is stronger than both of them, he picks up tanks and chucks them a couple of blocks. mercer wins this easily. "
yea no contest but if he does consume them that wuld make a sik combo "

Would be pretty cool, could see Mercer munching on some mutants though. lol
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hyperlight

dang..... ive been waiting for a fight like this. i love the alex mercer character, really powerful and still has potential.

2perninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 2perninja

lol well its a dream come true then :D
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on the main battle page there is a button that says "start a new topic" 

under that button is a text field with the button "search" next to it. 

Type in the new match you are thinking of, like "Thor vs silver surfer" and you will see if there are already topics covering that match up.
2perninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By 2perninja

thx hooligan ill delete my previous post now
Avatar image for lukeskywalker16
lukeskywalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lukeskywalker16

Mercer would destroy them.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bo88gdan

Alex Mercer wins

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By fluffypigeons

because you put two pepole against Alex it seems you think Alex would win, why?

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kennypow

Alex wins

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NeonGameWave

Alex becomes Venage.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercer in Full-body Armor mode is a god compared to these chumps.

In case people don't know what Carnage and Venom are dealing with, here's an image of Mercer in Armor mode.

No Caption Provided

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By OpCharybdis

Alex can wipe the floor with Savage Hulk and destroy tanks with an ELBO DROP!

He can take these two.