Avatar image for alexjmercer1979
alexjmercer1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By alexjmercer1979

Not going to like.....i got this off of youtube i dont have no idea who the darkness is so add some bio or history or something list alot of facts on both sides all i heard was he was a raped child and stuff and his power is only darkness and so go crazy with your thoughts

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By icysloth

@alexjmercer1979: The Darkness, this is not me saying he will win because I have no clue on what mercers capabliities are but here is the darkness's wiki page.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sethlol

Probably Darkness.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Darkness in a curbstomp. The Darkness is a force of creation that was present since the beginning of time. This thread needs to be locked.

Le_Piaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Le_Piaf

Darkness easily.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

While their powers may look similar on the surface, Alex, as virus, can't enjoy same benefits as Jackie. He needs to absorb biomass to fuel most of his stunts, but The Darkness needs not. It is self-sustaining engine of creation and destruction. I've barely touched Prototype 2, but apparently Alex must create his minions personally. Jackie can spawn darklings endlessly. Alex must feed to heal himself, Jackie can reform himself basically from nothing... His only advantage is scale of infection, but most likely, unleashed Darkness can top that as well. In the end, the Darkness would rule the scorched wreck of a world, resulted from this battle.