#3  Edited By Chibi_cute

Clark BFR him into space.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Strength is comparable. Clark definitely has the flight advantage. That serves towards a majority in his favor. It would be like Clark vs Faora. Only difference is that Alex is more versatile.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alex won't do anything to clark

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength is comparable. Clark definitely has the flight advantage. That serves towards a majority in his favor. It would be like Clark vs Faora. Only difference is that Alex is more versatile.

clark is faster. and more stronger.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999 said:

Alex is just as strong. Clark is obviously faster but Alex's durability and hitting power is at the same level, almost.
He can take Clark's hits and he can dish out his own that WILL cause damage. Of course, Clark's abilities will grow in the second movie but as of now, the only advantage Clark has is speed and flight.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

alex won't do anything to clark

Blade spin will make him bleed.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kyrees

@darkazrael999: no, he won't. if kryptonian tech didn't put any wounds on kal, what more can a mutated human do ?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chibi_cute

@darkazrael999 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@darkazrael999 said:

Alex is just as strong. Clark is obviously faster but Alex's durability and hitting power is at the same level, almost.

He can take Clark's hits and he can dish out his own that WILL cause damage. Of course, Clark's abilities will grow in the second movie but as of now, the only advantage Clark has is speed and flight.

clark holded an oil rig platfrom that weighs up to 700 tons. while the best strength feat i recall from mercer is just tossing up tanks which only weighs around 6 to 30 tons.

Also you seem to forget clark had his heat vision.

speed and flight isn't only his advantage clark outclasses him in everything except on regeneration and absorption.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@darkazrael999 said:

clark holded an oil rig platfrom that weighs up to 700 tons. while the best strength feat i recall from mercer is just tossing up tanks which only weighs around 6 to 30 tons.

speed and flight isn't only his advantage clark outclasses him in everything except on regeneration and absorption.

You are talking about it as if he lifted the entire Oil Rig. Oil Rig's can weigh upto a Million tonnes. Clark just held up a tower for a few seconds, that's it.

Alex lifts an Abrams Tank that weighs around 60 tonnes, runs up the side of a building really fast and throws the aforementioned tank, across multiple city blocks.
Heat is inconsequential to Alex.

He can match Clark in strength. Speed and Flight, he falls short.

HanBrolo1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: your not very bright are you?

Ooooooh look! We got a newbie trying to be bad$$.
If I am so dumb, why don't you prove me wrong, smart guy?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@darkazrael999 said:

You are talking about it as if he lifted the entire Oil Rig. Oil Rig's can weigh upto a Million tonnes. Clark just held up a tower for a few seconds, that's it.

Alex lifts an Abrams Tank that weighs around 60 tonnes, runs up the side of a building really fast and throws the aforementioned tank, across multiple city blocks.

i didn't say clark held up an entire oil rig. thats why i said an oil rig platform. and that feat is way above mercer has done as if clark can't also toss tanks.

also heat is not inconsequential to alex. the heat of the nuke turned his body into goo.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darkazrael999 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@darkazrael999 said:

i didn't say clark held up an entire oil rig. thats why i said an oil rig platform. and that feat is way above mercer has done as if clark can't also toss tanks.

also heat is not inconsequential to alex. the heat of the nuke turned his body into goo.

Simply being able to stand tall under the gravity beam of the World Engine is a strength feat.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

HanBrolo1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: well I've played and beat both prototypes and alex mercer survived being blow up by a nuke, but just barely; coming back to shore in a pasty mess. While Clark on the other hand has taken supernovas and nukes going off in his face at point blank range and all the supernova did was knock him unconscious and the nuke didn't even affect him. And while alex mercer is very strong, superman has had his strength put to the test by cosmic beings and emerged victorious. While mercer can be over powered by super soliders in game. So your saying that alex mercers blade can hurt a man who survived a supernova and that's if he could even hit superman considering he can move faster than the speed of light. Your argument is invalid. While I'm a fan of alex mercer and the prototype games as I play them all the time, he just can't hold a candle to the man of steel. And the next time you want to make such bold claims have evidence to back what you say, words of wisdom from the "newbie".

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MethoKi

@darkazrael999: well I've played and beat both prototypes and alex mercer survived being blow up by a nuke, but just barely; coming back to shore in a pasty mess. While Clark on the other hand has taken supernovas and nukes going off in his face at point blank range and all the supernova did was knock him unconscious and the nuke didn't even affect him. And while alex mercer is very strong, superman has had his strength put to the test by cosmic beings and emerged victorious. While mercer can be over powered by super soliders in game. So your saying that alex mercers blade can hurt a man who survived a supernova and that's if he could even hit superman considering he can move faster than the speed of light. Your argument is invalid. While I'm a fan of alex mercer and the prototype games as I play them all the time, he just can't hold a candle to the man of steel. And the next time you want to make such bold claims have evidence to back what you say, words of wisdom from the "newbie".

Aren't we using Man of Steel Superman? What Supernova and nuke did he tank?

What cosmic beings?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kyrees

@hanbrolo1313: this is MOS/man of steel superman, not comic superman and certainly not DCAU superman. there is no supernova, nuke or cosmic beings in man of steel.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By mickey-mouse

@l3g3ndarypheonix: The answer is Superman BFRs him into space. Possibly just keep punching him towards the Sun as MOS Supes has no problem with killing.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has ZERO chances against Alex, he is simply too powerful.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperhuman: MOS superhuman was practically uninjured and only fatigued with that gravity beam from the world engine. what can alex do to top that ?

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, are you even listening to yourself? We are using Superman from the 'Man of Steel' movie, repeat MAN OF STEEL. We are not using New Earth Superman. We aren't even using DCAU Superman.
And since when has Superman defeated Cosmic Beings?

HanBrolo1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: that's my bad I didn't see that we were using man of steel supes I was wrong on my part, but here's something for you. You say that alex has equal durability to Clark, which is false in game mercer can clearly be damaged by bullets wether from a pistol or an automatic weapon. Clark isn't even affect by bullets of any caliber. Also as I said before Alex is over powered by super soldiers in game while it takes zod a high ranking military general boss with kryptonian superpowers to fight Clark which he came out on top of in the end anyway. So pretty much what your telling is some nerdy scientist who was infected with a virus can beat an overpowered kryptonian Hero. You might as well put Amaya up against mercer. Mercer needs to fight someone more his level like wesker or fully upgraded crackdown 2 agents. Mercer doesn't stand a chance. Oh and superman pushed the earth while the cosmic being starbreaker was pushing it towards the sun.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Mercer is more durable, but like his fight with Heller, he'll eventually be overwhelmed.

Superman is too fast and stronger.

Brolytard1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has ZERO chances against Alex, he is simply too powerful.

Explain.

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark easily

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: that's my bad I didn't see that we were using man of steel supes I was wrong on my part, but here's something for you. You say that alex has equal durability to Clark, which is false in game mercer can clearly be damaged by bullets wether from a pistol or an automatic weapon. Clark isn't even affect by bullets of any caliber. Also as I said before Alex is over powered by super soldiers in game while it takes zod a high ranking military general boss with kryptonian superpowers to fight Clark which he came out on top of in the end anyway. So pretty much what your telling is some nerdy scientist who was infected with a virus can beat an overpowered kryptonian Hero. You might as well put Amaya up against mercer. Mercer needs to fight someone more his level like wesker or fully upgraded crackdown 2 agents. Mercer doesn't stand a chance. Oh and superman pushed the earth while the cosmic being starbreaker was pushing it towards the sun.

That's a gameplay mechanic. Bullets and rockets do not have any effect on Mercer as evidenced by the opening Cinematic of Prototype 1 where he deflects a rocket easily with his Blade and takes bullets with no effect.
The health system in Prototype is just a gameplay mechanic to balance the game and the combat. You cannot kill Mercer with just bullets and rockets; his regeneration is much too powerful for that.
Again with the soldiers, gameplay mechanic. A guy who can toss a 60 tonne tank across multiple city-blocks cannot, in good faith, be overpowered by soldiers.

I agree Clark is stronger but he hasn't displayed much of that strength in the first movie cause his powers aren't developed yet. He won't stomp Alex.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercer , too much for DCEU Superman to take.