Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Death Certificate

I wonder what would happen if alex consumes a vampire?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

He'd gain their powers, making him even more ridiculously powerful than he already is. Can any of the Millenium people survive a nuclear blast? Alex can.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Death Certificate

Anyway it 50/50 Alex would get pass Zorin bitlz, Rip van winkle but Walter and the captain could hold off for Schrodinger to do his thing.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By D3athstroke

Mercer  9/10

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I think it's going to be harder then most people make it out to be for Mercer to win this. 

Dandy Man's magical cards negate healing factors, as Alucard said " I can't stop bleeding!" meaning his impressive healing factor was negated. That, and the fact they can blow up cars and slice peoples head's clear off their shoulders. He can even heal himself with them, and can walk up walls like normal vampires. 

Then you have Rip Van Winkle who would be useful if Mercer decides to take to the air other by gliding or higjacking a helicopter, seeing how her magic bullets have taken down fighter jets. 

Zorin Blitz can use her illusions which actually make people believe it's real, pain, etc. Not sure if this would work on Mercer. 

The Captain has super strength, reflexes and can turn into a mist like thing that is intangible and move around like smoke. 

Then you have Walter, or Dark Walter with the vampire chip in him which increases his strength and youth allowing him to use his wires better as he  has been able to take off Alucard's limbs and throw into skyscrappers, protect himself from bullets, etc. 

Schrodinger, not sure how he could help. Can't really kill Mercer unless he is absorbed like Alucard did and Mercer is erased from existence.  

Alucard being erased from existence after absorbing Schrodinger. 
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Death Certificate
@OmegaDynasty
Almost forgot about dandyman, anyway for zorin blitz she couldn't handle seras when pip's memories were part of her, compared to alex who has quite alot of people consumed which could override her power. As Rip Van Winkle it just a case getting closer seeing how alcuard stomped in h2h. 

But I do argee that this isn't has easy as most people make it out, seeing that Dandyman can be problematic if he isn't dealt with quickly. Not mention that both Walter and The captian are no chumps.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@D3athstroke said:
Mercer  9/10
OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6/10 to Alex.

Zorin and Rip will be no problem. Dandyman's card may be problematic, but theres also the fact of if they can truly peirce Alex's skin. Alucard relies soley on his healing factor to take damage. That's why Dandyman had him agaisnt the wall. Mercer, however, can take an anti-tank missile without a scratch (Alucard would be blown to sh!t, before regenerating). Captain would be a rather major problem (as would Walter), but Alex can beat them. However, the battle must end in stalemate, as Schrodinger is omni-present (but can't do crap to Mercer).

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opcharybdis:

If Alex devoured Schrodinger, wouldn't Alex just disappear?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

Dandy Man solos.

• Cards Negate Healing Factors
  • Cards blow up cars.
  • Cards cut Anti Tank Rounds in half. Anti Tank are tough as steel.
  • Dandy Man moves at Mach 2.5 Combat Speed.

Alex Mercer fans are ridicules.

No Caption Provided

End Thread.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercer

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Mercer doesn't have a 'healing factor'. He literally just makes a new body from all his biomass -though scientifically speaking he should already have a gravitational effect from his obscene density- so I doubt Dandy Man's cards could cancel it out. Also, as none of the projectiles in the military can pierce his skin by the end of Prototype 2, how does that factor into his durability?

Also considering Dandy Man (or one of his clones) got hit by a bullet I severely doubt he has Mach 2.5 combat speed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Mercer doesn't have a 'healing factor'. He literally just makes a new body from all his biomass -though scientifically speaking he should already have a gravitational effect from his obscene density- so I doubt Dandy Man's cards could cancel it out. Also, as none of the projectiles in the military can pierce his skin by the end of Prototype 2, how does that factor into his durability?

Also considering Dandy Man (or one of his clones) got hit by a bullet I severely doubt he has Mach 2.5 combat speed.

You wrong on many things IMO here.

The very fact Mercer regrows things via Bio Mass he has, that is a healing factor.

As for speed.

Dandy Man cuts the bullets from Seres in Half with his hand swipes!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dandy Man cuts a Anti Tank Round that moves at Speeds over Mach 2.

This makes Dandy Man >>> Mach 2.

Once again people overate the Alex Marcer. Dandy Man solos.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chibi_cute

Millenium wins this.Walter the captain and dandy will pose a very huge problem for mercer.

schrodinger straps himself on a miniaturized nuke.then suicide bombs with mercer.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Wait, so if I can cut in half something going at 60 mph I can run at 60 mph?

'cuz I could just stand on the side of the road and like stab a car.

Humans react to things going a LOT faster than they could ever go. Bruce Lee once said in an interview 'I could probably hit bullets out of the air if I had concrete hands' or something to that effect, yet none of his limbs move as fast as a bullet.

Heck, when Dandy Man and Alucard are running side by side they only move the length of a building despite running for 2 seconds.

Not saying Mercer wins, just saying Dandy Man wouldn't solo.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Wait, so if I can cut in half something going at 60 mph I can run at 60 mph?

'cuz I could just stand on the side of the road and like stab a car.

Humans react to things going a LOT faster than they could ever go. Bruce Lee once said in an interview 'I could probably hit bullets out of the air if I had concrete hands' or something to that effect, yet none of his limbs move as fast as a bullet.

Heck, when Dandy Man and Alucard are running side by side they only move the length of a building despite running for 2 seconds.

Not saying Mercer wins, just saying Dandy Man wouldn't solo.

Combat Speed=/=Travel Speed.

Dandy Man can speed Blitz with throwing cards faster than a minigun can fire for sure.

Let me know when Bruce Lee and Cap cut Anti Tank rounds (Mach 2.5+ rounds) in half with a flimsy card.

L E T M E K N O W.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: You're not addressing the fact that our reactions are faster than our limbs move. Like, typically hundreds of times faster.

So how could he speed blitz? I mean, he got shot in the head, and when he's getting shot by Seras, even throwing as many cards as he can Seras still misses 20 of her shots for every 1 he hits judging by how many are going around him.

Also, Mercer has shown the ability to dodge rounds in Prototype 2. The scanning ability, and his hunter mode, allow him to enter a theta state where he moves so fast regular people and bullets are at a standstill. He did it once in 2 I believe, and maybe once in the first game -the only reason he doesn't is because there is no reason to whatsoever. Judging comparatively from Heller's bar and the amount he takes from a bullet and Mercer's 5 or 6x bar, a bullet would hurt him as much as a light tap would hurt a human.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: You're not addressing the fact that our reactions are faster than our limbs move. Like, typically hundreds of times faster.

So how could he speed blitz? I mean, he got shot in the head, and when he's getting shot by Seras, even throwing as many cards as he can Seras still misses 20 of her shots for every 1 he hits judging by how many are going around him.

Also, Mercer has shown the ability to dodge rounds in Prototype 2. The scanning ability, and his hunter mode, allow him to enter a theta state where he moves so fast regular people and bullets are at a standstill. He did it once in 2 I believe, and maybe once in the first game -the only reason he doesn't is because there is no reason to whatsoever. Judging comparatively from Heller's bar and the amount he takes from a bullet and Mercer's 5 or 6x bar, a bullet would hurt him as much as a light tap would hurt a human.

Dandy Man clearly follows with his eyes the Mach 2+ rounds with his eyes and reacts by cutting them. After sera fires a round, key word AFTER, Dandy Man screams "Dont **** with me" and throws a card faster than the Mach 2.5 Anti Tank round travels from the Anti Tank Rifle!

You cannot dispute those plain as day facts.

You ask how he was shot in the head? Why does Peter Parker with spider Sense and Speed get tag by Bullseye? Its really the same blatant Plot question. Also where does he shot by Seras?

Loading Video...

Watch from 38:00..... He was NEVER SHOT! Not once!

Dandy Man Solos.

No Caption Provided

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Yes, he hit it, but he also didn't hit the hundreds of others despite throwing as fast as he could.

What do you mean 'plot reasons'?! If he has two feats, one of them bad and one of them not as good as you're saying, how can you assume he's as good as you're making him out to be?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KnightOfZero

here is the problem: MERCER CANNOT WIN!

Schrodinger cannot die unless he wants to die. at the very least it is a stalemate. plus, he can be anywhere he wants i.e. if mercer tries to absorb him, he just teleports away. No matter what happens, MERCER CANT WIN!

so its now a debate on if he can stalemate. i highly doubt mercer can win

dandyman is very good and rip van winkle would cause problems from a distance.

dark walter would use his wires to continually cut mercer up until he dies

zorin probably doesnt do much and dies.

captain will be a huge damage dealer with his strength and speed. plus his intangibility gives him an edge over mecer.

millennium takes this. it is just impossible for mercer to win.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ghostrider2

@knightofzero: schrodinger or not Alex is going to consume him, it's going to take like 1 second.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Yes, he hit it, but he also didn't hit the hundreds of others despite throwing as fast as he could.

What do you mean 'plot reasons'?! If he has two feats, one of them bad and one of them not as good as you're saying, how can you assume he's as good as you're making him out to be?

I posted Danady Man following and reacting faster than Mach 2 bullet(s) (as in Plural, more than once) and he has Card that cut through the Tank Rounds which are so harden to pierce Tank armor!

The proof is there whether you wish to debate the simple facts I showed or not.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Alucard consumed schrodinger and got meta-dunked for his efforts.

@cadencev2: I am debating your simple facts, mate. He was throwing cards as fast as he could (and by the way the cards are charged with his own energy. regardless of how much strength you throw something like a card it can't go through steel, look it up) and he still couldn't hit more than 1/20 of the bullets!

Your lone feat of Dandy Man going Mach 2.5 is counteracted a) by him not being able to hit more than 1/20 of those bullets, so his real reaction speed is only peak human and b) by him getting shot in the head earlier.

Moreover, just because you can react to something doesn't mean you can go that fast. Anime heavily abuses cinematic time -judging from the video the supposed Mach 2.5 bullet would actually be going at the speed of a fast baseball considering he can say a SENTENCE in that time, which simply isn't possible -I'm willing to say that he managed to shoot a Mach 2.5 bullet out of the air, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that Seras missed more of her shots than she actually shot at Dandy man, so we can't assume he could have hit all of them.

However, this is irrelevant because Mercer would still get own-stomped as he has no way to deal with Schrodinger. If you'd like to take it up further -CAV?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Alucard consumed schrodinger and got meta-dunked for his efforts.

@cadencev2: I am debating your simple facts, mate. He was throwing cards as fast as he could (and by the way the cards are charged with his own energy. regardless of how much strength you throw something like a card it can't go through steel, look it up) and he still couldn't hit more than 1/20 of the bullets!

Your lone feat of Dandy Man going Mach 2.5 is counteracted a) by him not being able to hit more than 1/20 of those bullets, so his real reaction speed is only peak human and b) by him getting shot in the head earlier.

Moreover, just because you can react to something doesn't mean you can go that fast. Anime heavily abuses cinematic time -judging from the video the supposed Mach 2.5 bullet would actually be going at the speed of a fast baseball considering he can say a SENTENCE in that time, which simply isn't possible -I'm willing to say that he managed to shoot a Mach 2.5 bullet out of the air, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that Seras missed more of her shots than she actually shot at Dandy man, so we can't assume he could have hit all of them.

However, this is irrelevant because Mercer would still get own-stomped as he has no way to deal with Schrodinger. If you'd like to take it up further -CAV?

1) I know the regular playing card cannot cut steel. I never said that. I said Dandy Man's cards can for sure cut Mercer.

2) Point is he tracks them and cute them. Point is the fastest round he reacts, aims at, and cuts in half AFTER it was fired. He is faster than the Mach 2 tanks rounds.

3) This whole statement is a cop out. It is a shown feat. Whether its is abused cinematic or not, at face value he did this, that is what Im saying and showing.

Mercer also has no real way to deal with Walter who can simply is as strong, fast, and has far greater Range than Mercer. He can slice him ti all of Mercer's Bio Mass is gone. Captain with his Mist form is also a major threat. Rip Van Winkle could theoretically dice Mercer to little bits as well.

Shroedinger is not even needed at all for any win.

Also no, I do not as of yet do CAVs with Hellsing. Especially when you and I killed the argument on this.

IMO Dandy Man can solo.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi there everybody! @cadencev2, we meet again! These Prototype vs. Hellsing threads always seem to bring us closer don't they? I love all of the characters involved in this battle, so I felt the need to get involved! So lets get started shall we?

First off, Dandy Man COULDN'T solo Mercer. Even if you'd like to consider Mercer's regenerative abilities to be considered a "healing factor", Dandy Man's cards probably would have no effect on him. You see, his cards have only been shown to work on magical beings. Not scientific ones, such as Alex. Now I know what you're thinking. "But they worked on Anderson, and his healing factor came from a scientific experiment!" You would be correct. However, as Integra states, his healing factor is more powerful than anything scientifically possible. It is alluded that it is "divine intervention" that makes Anderson and his regeneration so powerful. So, to sum it up, while Dandy Man's cards could do some serious damage, they more than likely wouldn't stop Alex from regenerating.

That being said, I think Millenium would win, or at the very least it would be a stalemate, depending on how far Millenium was willing to go. But it isn't Dandy man that would be the main factor. It's Schrodinger. I think people sometimes forget that he can't die? At best, all Mercer could do is kill every one else and consume Schrodinger, but then they would both just disappear and it would be a stalemate. At worst, Schrodinger could just go around the planet killing everyone while everyone else distracts Mercer, so Mercer has no one to absorb. If he had no one to absorb, it means that Schrodinger could just keep repeatedly appearing with a nuke, and continually blow Mercer up until he was reduced to nothingness. And with nobody left on the planet to absorb and gain power from, Mercer would be eliminated.

So, there ya go! I feel it would either be a stalemate, or Schrodinger would eventually wear the all-powerful virus down. That was fun! xD I look forward to responses, if there are any!

Jmarshmallow

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ghostrider2

@cadencev2: @thedarklordpandamonium: Alex can consume anything, human, mutant, alien, birds etc he doesn't have a limit, he is going to be fine.Mercer can also unleash his devastator.Don't get me wrong, i love Hellsing but i feel, Alex is underrated in this fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @thedarklordpandamonium: Alex can consume anything, human, mutant, alien, birds etc he doesn't have a limit, he is going to be fine.Mercer can also unleash his devastator.Don't get me wrong, i love Hellsing but i feel, Alex is underrated in this fight.

Alex is Overrated in this fight ;)

Zing!

Hi there everybody! @cadencev2, we meet again! These Prototype vs. Hellsing threads always seem to bring us closer don't they? I love all of the characters involved in this battle, so I felt the need to get involved! So lets get started shall we?

First off, Dandy Man COULDN'T solo Mercer. Even if you'd like to consider Mercer's regenerative abilities to be considered a "healing factor", Dandy Man's cards probably would have no effect on him. You see, his cards have only been shown to work on magical beings. Not scientific ones, such as Alex. Now I know what you're thinking. "But they worked on Anderson, and his healing factor came from a scientific experiment!" You would be correct. However, as Integra states, his healing factor is more powerful than anything scientifically possible. It is alluded that it is "divine intervention" that makes Anderson and his regeneration so powerful. So, to sum it up, while Dandy Man's cards could do some serious damage, they more than likely wouldn't stop Alex from regenerating.

That being said, I think Millenium would win, or at the very least it would be a stalemate, depending on how far Millenium was willing to go. But it isn't Dandy man that would be the main factor. It's Schrodinger. I think people sometimes forget that he can't die? At best, all Mercer could do is kill every one else and consume Schrodinger, but then they would both just disappear and it would be a stalemate. At worst, Schrodinger could just go around the planet killing everyone while everyone else distracts Mercer, so Mercer has no one to absorb. If he had no one to absorb, it means that Schrodinger could just keep repeatedly appearing with a nuke, and continually blow Mercer up until he was reduced to nothingness. And with nobody left on the planet to absorb and gain power from, Mercer would be eliminated.

So, there ya go! I feel it would either be a stalemate, or Schrodinger would eventually wear the all-powerful virus down. That was fun! xD I look forward to responses, if there are any!

Jmarshmallow

Actually we will agree to disagree. In the OVA Ultimate Hellsing series it is said twice by Anderson and by Miss Hellsing that Anderson is a Science base Regen. Also Dandy Man Cards are Magic, as such Magic automaticly overides any logic and rules of Science.

They Magicaly cancel Healing Factors. They canceled Alucard's Magic Regen. They canceled Anderson's Science base Regen.

They prove to cancel Regens.

Still stand by Dandy Man solos.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They've proven consistently in the game mechanics and in game scenes that the only things he can consume easily are normal humans or base infected. He needs to have effectively beaten anything else before he can consume it.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Not according to Prototype 2, where he absorbs 8 high-tier Evolveds who would give Heller a lot of trouble at that point. By Prototype 2 Mercer is astronomically more powerful and said to have absorbed millions of people.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Not according to Prototype 2, where he absorbs 8 high-tier Evolveds who would give Heller a lot of trouble at that point. By Prototype 2 Mercer is astronomically more powerful and said to have absorbed millions of people.

Bad example as Mercer had complete control over those evolved.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Oh snap.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: We don't know what he's capable of, so I think it's the safest bet if we just agree that he has to effectively defeat, or at least surprise, a powerful opponent before he can consume them.

@cadencev2: Once again, they have said that, but even later in the serie they said that God must play a part in his regen too. So it's a mix of science and magic, not just science. And besides, we don't know if Magic overrides the type of science Alex is, because Dandy Man has never encountered such a being. They are from two universes, and anything that can only be assumed, much like Mercer's consumption, should basically be put aside! That way it avoids people butting heads over mechanics that really don't intertwine with other venues!

See y'all later!

Jmarshmallow

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KnightOfZero

@ghostrider2

here is the issue: mecer consumes schrodinger, but schrodinger is everywhere and nowhere at the same time (ie, he can easily be a mile away after being consumed just by thinking it.) and yes, he has been shot in the head and came back from that no sweat

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Oh snap.

that...that's a good point.

XD

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can easily react to something moving 100+ mph. Can I move at that speed? Not even f***ing close.

Anyway, there's still the fact that Mercer might not be really damaged by the cards. His weakest form took a f***ing Hellfire to the face with no injuries. This is endgame Mercer.

Anyway, I think of it as a Millenium win, JUST because Schrodinger is OP with omni-presence. Take him out, and Mercer stands a chance...Wait, Schrodinger can't DO the nuke thing 'cause they need a SAMPLE...So they HAVE to keep a part of him around, which means sooner or later SOMEONE will touch him, get consumed, and it'll start all over again...Aw f*** this makes my head hurt.