Alex Mercer VS JLA (i know you hate me )

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jobenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jobenal

So This is my first topic and i thought: "i know a way that makes everyone hate me". so here it is:

The scenario is:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The blacklight project actually happend in DC Universe (say new 52). Alex got his powers without causing the NYC outbreak. He succesfully could make the Goverment believe he just died in an accident and so he killed unobtrusively Blackwatch scientist and soldiers to make 100% sure no one knows he lives. Doing that he learned alot more about the JLA. Here Blacklight actually was primarily founded to create a weapon against meta humans and secondarily to attack people of a special ethnic group. Now after having insight in the goverments information on metahumans he knows: Basic powers and weaknesses of all superheroes and villians (that do have a power), but also the basic stuff every american citizen knows (who the joker is (talking about him as a villian not his actual origin(batman woul be pissed if everyone knows exept him)) for example) and not to forget what the Goverment know about magic (probably not much). Also I want to get rid of him gameplay restrictions. He can either get physicly stronger by compressing his tissue through consuming or growing in size (or both). Meaning that if he absorbed enough he lift more than a tank but a building/skyscraper/planet/Solarsystem sized chickenwing (i don´t suspect him to find enought biomass to do that). Also his naturally genius intellect can be enhanced by: gathering informations through consuming AND decreasing the size needed in his brain mass for synapse to emergy and chemical reaction to happen (meaning he thinks faster and better (no shit sherlock i thought you wanted to say he makes himself more stupid on purpose)). He need atleast get a crack into someone before consuming him (unlike in the Prototype comic book where a touch was enough) so if it isn't wounded and he cant penetrate it he won´t consume it. He can shapeshift into anything he consumes Person,Animal,Cell and increase these forms. Also screw his waterweakness (he can be a motherfucking fish if he wants to). His psychological state is instable he thinks that what he is doing deserves humanity but is also conflicted about it and not entirely sure if that is true. He has many sociopathic traits but isn't actual one he just adapted them (pre infection)

Now time to get him compared to other metas. Base (the amount of biomass he usually had in the game)Alex Mercer get his ass whooped by superman ,Flash or martian Manhunter for example (probably even with 10 or 100 times biomass than usual). He mostly lackes speed compared to many superheroes but also strength compared to some. He is (because of his always changing brain ) not affected by Martian manhunters tele-everything. He also still has a sister that he cares for (maybe even love). He most likely could defeat batman (exept BECAUSE HE IS THE GODDAMN BATMAN works here aswell (Bats has been in worse situations and made it out))

Summary:

Wants to has zee powers, Noe stupido Gameplay restriction, Wouldn´t withstand a direct fight against JLA without consuming some/many meta dudes before, Likes chicken wings.

AND MOST IMPORTANT

Option A: The JLA has no clue about him but they would ofcourse notice if some members disappear or may behave different.

Optian B: They noticed that there is a weapon project that was planned against them and that a powerfull shapeshifter exist (linked to the programm) that is going after their asses and they give that thing a top priority and already started investigating on that (mercer in that time has consumed an average joe and hides as him somewhere).

So how would mercer do it and would he succeed?

P.S: He doesn´t need to unlock powers to shapeshift his body into weapons he just gets the form he wants.

P.P.S: mention if i wrote something wrong i want to improve my english just don't make it the main part of your post.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dark Cloud™

What a clusterphluck. They'd eventually figure out he's a force to be reckoned with and Green Lantern opts to BFR Alex off the planet.

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jobenal: Hmmm boomtubed by Cyborg? Martin Mind control? Superman Utter curb stomp, throw out of space? Green lantern teleport? Atomize?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if your asking to be hated with a bad thread your getting pitied not hated....

Jobenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: I´ve actually noticed that most Alex Mercer vs ..... threads are: "yOujr CharecOTor is g0ing to be ConsUmed L0lz"

And so I (at least) tried to make a situation where it isn´t so obvious and a actual discussion can be. The "you are going to hate me" is for the victims of these anoying threads. I wouldn´t consider my thread bad either (if it is say why ?(for the next time)). I just played the games and thought that he has some intrestring powers and how they would work in DC/Marvel that is everything.

@comiccrazeraze: Sure in a unprepared fight he is dead against all of them ( exept cyborg and Bats but the rest(also maybe not dead but he wouldn't be able to kill or even hurt them)). But I also said that he can prepare and might goes after metas he is able to kill. remember if he has some new sort of DNA he is able to amplify pretty much everything about it. I am asking who he would have to consume to get in a Position he is able to take the JLA on and if he coul do unnoticed ? or would he consider an other way to take them down.

@Dark Cloud: if they notice fast enough most definitly

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OpCharybdis

I think he stands an impressive chance.

I hate how people downplay Alex because of game mechanics. Not alot of people realize that he is FAR more powerful in canon (just look at the comic book).

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex Mercer acts like a citizen in distress in order to draw in somebody. He dresses up like an old lady and pretends like his kitten is stuck in a tree.

Because it is such a simple task, the JLA sends Aquaman to do it. He comes in to save the day. While Aquaman attempts to help, Alex consumes him.

Alex poses as Aquaman in order to infiltrate the JLA.

While in there, he asks GL to have a chat. When his back is turned, Alex consumes him too, and the ring would work for him since he'd technically still be GL.

While at the JLA base, he consumes Flash while he's taking a nap.

At this point, he blitzes WW when she doesn't expect it, gets her powers too.

This of course makes absorbing Cyborg an easy task.

By this point the remaining members probably know something's fishy. However, they'd never expect one of their own to be the cause of it.

Superman asks GL(Alex) to help him figure this out. While out searching for clues, Alex uses his combined powers to knock out Superman while he's not looking. And once again, aborbs him.

Martian Manhunter isn't in your picture, but I picture him being a huge challenge, and I'm not sure if Alex would be able to face him in open combat, especially with his intangibility. So he'd have to sneak up on him.

If he can do that, then he just about won.

He's feeling real good about himself. He feels like the most powerful being on the planet. Who could stand up to the combine might of Superman, WW, GL, Aquaman, Cyborg, Flash, and Martian Manhunter?

That's when behind him, he hears his worst nightmare.

"I'm Batman."

He gets sprayed with a huge dose of "Anti-Virus Bat Repellent."

Game over.

Jmarshmallow

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

This obviously isn't fair for Mercer. Why was it bumped?