#101 Posted by Hyperlight (7149 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: I do too. A prequel would be great. Its implied that Kessler has most or all of cole powers pertaining to his original power set ( electrokinesis and electromagnetism) and more than we got glimpse of during his fight with cole. he had like 90 years to develop his abilities so I would love to see what he was capable of in his prime. Cole on the other hand had new abilities added to his genetic template( pyrokinesis or cryokinesis) so his potential is even greater than kesslers, assuming Kessler didn't add foreign genetics to his own.

they are pretty loose on the rules another definition of a prime conduit could be one that is much more powerful than the majority of its peers. I would love to see other conduits exposed to blast cores.

#102 Posted by godofnick (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Delsin being put up against Mercer? I though that was Cole's job?
Anyways, Mercer stomps every round. Delsin has very few feats, speed is his best feat and at that Alex is very fast as well. Delsin has absolutely no means of killing Alex, seriously what is he going to do? Shoot neon lights at him or choke him with smoke, or shoot rocks or video game characters at him? His best chances against Mercer are Smoke and Video and even at that they are not enough.

#103 Posted by XKStone (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex takes this.

Leave Alex to Cole.

He's the only 1 with enough power to take on Alex.

1 effortless punch from Alex kills a normal human being. His whipfist can reach up to 20 meters distance.

Delsin gets Pwnned here.

#104 Posted by XKStone (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.

#105 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9969 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Alex Mercer (Prototype 1 and no powers but strict hand to hands) Vs Delsin Rowe (Only Ash Manipulation fully upgraded)

Round 2: Alex Mercer (Prototype 1 powers) Vs Delsin Rowe (All Power's)

Round 3: Alex Mercer (Prototype 1 with cancer injected) Vs Delsin Rowe (Fully upgraded)

Round 4: Alex Mercer (Prototype 2 fully upgraded) Vs Delsin Rowe (Fully Upgraded )

Round 5: Alex Mercer Vs Delsin Rowe (Both Blood lusted and Alex kills Delsin brother)

Round 1 Alex but not sure what no powers means

Round 2 Deslin way to flexible with all his powers all at once plent to hit alex with and the karma bombs will put him down

Round 3 Deslin stomps hard

Round 4 Tough call could go eiter way

round 5 Alex takes the win Deslin blood lusted will not use his powerst o the fullest

#106 Posted by XKStone (519 posts) - - Show Bio

My freind a fully upgraded Alex Mercer is a monster in Prototype 1.

In Prototype 2 he is a Freaking BEAST!!!

Also I need help in making a superhero universe for a comic book I'm trying to do.

If you have any ideas or suggestions please tell me here on this page.

Link-http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/help-me-make-a-comic-book-universe-1599474/#1

DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION.

#107 Posted by DeadliestWarriors (105 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

ignore the music...watch the video, lol [PROTOTYPE]

#108 Posted by Hollow_Point (670 posts) - - Show Bio

most of delsins powers were too flash and less deadly to hurt alex. cole has the juice to kill alex, but not delsin