Alex Mercer Vs Delsin Rowe

• 123 results
BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Round 1: Alex Mercer (Prototype 1 and no powers but strict hand to hands) Vs Delsin Rowe (Only Ash Manipulation fully upgraded)

Round 2: Alex Mercer (Prototype 1 powers) Vs Delsin Rowe (All Power's)

Round 3: Alex Mercer (Prototype 1 with cancer injected) Vs Delsin Rowe (Fully upgraded)

Round 4: Alex Mercer (Prototype 2 fully upgraded) Vs Delsin Rowe (Fully Upgraded )

Round 5: Alex Mercer Vs Delsin Rowe (Both Blood lusted and Alex kills Delsin brother)

No backup

Alex can't use weapons or tanks

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Alex wins all rounds except maybe the last one. Delsin doesn't have the raw power to hurt alex

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By UndinehunterTitan

@hyperlight: @beyondergod: You guys do realize there is no way for Alex to actually attack him physically if Delsin decides to just blink around turning into elements?

Not to mention he vaporizes people in one hit. Or restrain him. Which should count as ko. Works on stronger conduits too. And weird mechanic but the Radiant Sweep alongside the neon grenades should be the most effective way to restrain Alex, or kill vaporize him.

Round 1 I give to Delsin despite Alex's advantage. Delsin can't be touched if he has his smoke shift ability and he'll eventually be able to restrain Alex

Round 2 Neon win

Round 3 Neon win

Round 4 Do you mean he has infected with him? Because I really see no difference aside from strength. Neon win

Round 5 well, vaporizing time

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

Alex.

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By UndinehunterTitan

@rogueshadow: You guys should probably give your reasons to why and how Alex wins you know. Instead of just saying Alex. Would make a fun debate

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hyperlight

@undinehuntertitan: Alex's strength, regeneration, agility and durability trump delsins by a large margin. most of delsin's attacks wont even hurt Alex while he only needs to get a hold of delsin once to rip him in half. he doesn't have the strength to restrain him, stamina to keep fighting him, or power to kill him altogether. not to mention he has no vital organs to target. Alex also has the senses and reflexes to keep tract of him. Alex is going to have a moderately difficult time tagging him and he isn't going to land nearly as many hits but he wont need to because one hit will kill delsin or he can absorb him If he wears him down. moreover, if delsin needs to recharge he wont find too much smoke and even less neon, but he would have plenty of video. However Alex has access to all of the people of NY to consume and it only takes a few seconds.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thitiki

@hyperlight: Delsin could easily use smoke or neon to completely vaporize Mercer not to mention Delsin would have one element on no matter what and Alex can't absorb or consume pure matter which Delsin can easily turn into. What I'm getting at is Delsin could easily just blitz or bind Mercer in some way to he can't escape. Also Delsin could just brawl in concrete form with Mercer.

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By UndinehunterTitan

@hyperlight: Regeneration means nothing to one hit kills. Durability won't matter too. And like Thitiki said you can't rip apart energy. And if Alex heads towards a civilian target, well, easy aim for a headshot or stealth kill

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: alex is way too strong to be restrained by delsin. he can blitz him but it wont hurt him nearly as much as the other conduits considering he is much more durable naturally and with armored form and has a more extensive healing factor. Hes taken hits from bullets, rockets, missiles, and super soldiers. I agree that delsin can zip around but eventually he will get tired and be tagged my him since Alex has superior agility and reflexes.

what do you mean delsin would have one element no matter what? I thought outside game mechanics that its implied he can run out of neon or smoke? I could be trippin though

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undinehuntertitan: eventually delsin has to take a corporeal from and that's when alex can make his mood. headshot wont do much since he doesn't really have or need a brain. how do you think that delsins energy projection abilities will be enough to completely incinerate alex

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod:

Round 1 I am tempted to give this to Delsen if he plays it smart he has the edge in long range powers and with his breif intangibility using ash dash he can use the local air ducts to keep space from Mercer who is alot more clumsy

round 2 Alex should take this unless this is deslen with acess to all his powers at the same time in which case this looks like a draw

round 3 and 4 again this realises on if Deslin has acess to all his powers at the same time but he should put up a hell of a fight on all fronts

round 5 Orbital drop FTW

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: Even without headshots, Delsin still vaporizes enemies. Really, Alex has never handled something like that before. Pretty sure he hasn't handled being restrained by neon energy before either. And I think Alex would get shot by elements before he can get close to a corporeal Delsin

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undinehuntertitan:

you can you just need a bigger Nuke a blast proof shield and a hell of a lot of luck

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Yup. That scene made me cry honestly. But inside I'm desiring that Reggie lives. Because he was encased in concrete after all.

On the other hand, if Delsin can use all his powers at once that would be pretty op. Which is kinda good

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undinehuntertitan:

Honestly I think he needed that Kick in the pants to get him more mature up to that point he was a Winny brat till that point after words he grew up ( especaily as a Hero) i have high hopes for him in the sequels

Avatar image for thedarkmanofsteel
TheDarkManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: the description makes it seem like you want Delsin to win. Like Mercer is strictly to use on Proto 1 powers and then in another battle he can't use weapons or tanks? Strictly P1 powers while Delsin is fully upgraded? I understand it's your battle but I mean at least make it so that they are both upgraded and have the same privileges like they can both use tanks and guns. Not to be rude or anything maybe I misunderstood or somethin but I just think you set it up so that Delsin beats Alex most of the time

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hyperlight

@undinehuntertitan: he does vaporize enemies, but they're enemies with nowhere near the durability of alex. just because it can vaporize them doesn't mean it will vaporize him. even if alex were to be shot it wouldn't be nearly enough to incapacitate indefinitely or kill him.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: @thedarkmanofsteel:

well to be fair Alex seems to on this site have a massive edge on infamous ( not really but thats my opion) so it stands to reason he would stack it a bit to make it a fair fight

@hyperlight\

all of that is true however these attacks do have a very powerful efect IMO a Neon disintegration would obviously take more than one hit but they would hurt like a bitch and would take down alex eventually

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkmanofsteel: In my opinion there was barely any difference between P1 and P2 Alex. Aside from some extra strength really. And yeah, no weapons and vehicles does seem weird. In my opinion Delsin can take Alex even if he goes like that.

@hyperlight Still going to be painful. In terms of durability against physical damage, Alex trumps. But against energy attacks, well a bit of those are going to painfully injure him. Especially Radiant Sweep where he has no control of what happens next

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: In the sense of using it as shooting yes. But he can always move around or melee with that element.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Yup. That scene made me cry honestly. But inside I'm desiring that Reggie lives. Because he was encased in concrete after all.

On the other hand, if Delsin can use all his powers at once that would be pretty op. Which is kinda good

I felt it I wish he could have lived. Especially at the very end when he re-spray painted the bill board to have Delsin and Reggie together and Reggie had angel wings. Made me sad.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:
@undinehuntertitan said:

I felt it I wish he could have lived. Especially at the very end when he re-spray painted the bill board to have Delsin and Reggie together and Reggie had angel wings. Made me sad.

I can understand what you guys are saying but i felt it was kinda necessary for Deslin to taste some grief he grew up from the rebel bratty kid into an adult and came to terms with what he needs to be a hero and an example of the Good of what Conduits can do ( I think we can agree GE is cannon as it always has been)

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:
@undinehuntertitan said:

I can understand what you guys are saying but i felt it was kinda necessary for Deslin to taste some grief he grew up from the rebel bratty kid into an adult and came to terms with what he needs to be a hero and an example of the Good of what Conduits can do ( I think we can agree GE is cannon as it always has been)

Yes I'm about to finish up the bad ending but I think the good ending seems more fitting and Delsin isn't a dick which so far through the bad he has been pretty harsh on Reggie so when Reggie dies in evil it pretty much is a big f*ck you to Delsin for acting that way. Btw do you think they will make a sequel and have Delsin return? I like Delsin more than Cole and would love to see his return. Plus in the game they mention wire, paper and glass all other powers that were being experimented with. :O

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cjdavis103

@thitiki said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@thitiki said:
@undinehuntertitan said:

Yes I'm about to finish up the bad ending but I think the good ending seems more fitting and Delsin isn't a dick which so far through the bad he has been pretty harsh on Reggie so when Reggie dies in evil it pretty much is a big f*ck you to Delsin for acting that way. Btw do you think they will make a sequel and have Delsin return? I like Delsin more than Cole and would love to see his return. Plus in the game they mention wire, paper and glass all other powers that were being experimented with. :O

I believe so i really do not see why not the only issue is there is no over arcing theart

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hyperlight

@thitiki: when and if he runs out he isn't strong or fast enough to land hits that will have a huge affect on alex and alex has superior reflexes and agility so he will eventually tag him if delsin makes it melee fight.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex gets vaporized.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: when and if he runs out he isn't strong or fast enough to land hits that will have a huge affect on alex and alex has superior reflexes and agility so he will eventually tag him if delsin makes it melee fight.

Even if he runs out of it which is kind of hard to determine seeing as it's a game mechanic so you can't just spam around. But even if he can't shoot he still has all of his normal conduit powers plus it depends on what power he used.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: he can allways just run in neon form he is much faster then alex and he only needs to be a few seconds ahead to recharge ( and Light run does not use power)

all his powers at onece ( like the OP says) allows him to string movements together ( ash though a vent video wings to covor a distance in air neon sprint and jump concrete movements ) and there is not a chance in hell of Alex catching him if he needs to back off and regen/refule

where Alex can be caught and engaged at any time

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: you're right alex can be engaged at anytime but he would be much harder to hurt. alex can cause nearly the name damage that the concrete power( without using his enhancements) can and he can take more punishment than delsin without needing to consume anyone, and delsin couldn't stop alex from consuming someone because that takes seconds as well and there would be plenty of humans around.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight:

a single Neon shot to the head will put a hurting on him he turns to consume that is more free hits and with all his powers his sources are all around him and just by hiting a monster like Alex he should be racking up karma points ridiculous fast for and orbital bomb or a focuses radiant wave both of which are more than enough to take Alex out

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: orbital bomb won't be enough at all. alex causes that kind of damage with normal attacks, and didn't do any damage that a big missile couldn't due which alex tanks on the regular. radiant wave might be a problem though lol. we are assuming that his powers will rank up based on morality? thats a gameplay mechanic… I would assume he can use the karma attacks a few times before he is tired and has to charge.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: okay then whats stoping him from hiting Alex with a concentrated Radinet wave 1 distigration hurts like hell a concentrated blast like that will be lethal to to alex no doubt about that

if he can use more than one as you suggest then Alex is doubley dead

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hyperlight

@cjdavis103: we would have to come to a consensus with attacks like that. alex can tank missiles, bullets, rockets at normal durability, he also has a shields as well as armored form. it would take more than a spray of light to kill alex

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: a spray of light that can distigrate people in one hit and a concentrated version is exponentially more deadly

ant that's just one strike follow that up with a combo of smoke missiles and Video blades

WiZManWeBb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WiZManWeBb

Alex would still win even though the person who created this topic continually tries to stack all of the odds against him.Alex would already be bloodlusted from the start of the fight.Even without absorbing living organisms around he still possesses a large amount raw physical power and strength and even speed and agility for Delsin to handle.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These Prototype v InFamous threads really need to stop.

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wizmanwebb: No, he does not have the speed. People can see him, Delsin would be able to react to him accordingly

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: alex is nothing like the people delsin attacks. they don't have ten percent of his physical attributes and neither will delsin. delsin has travel speed, materialization/teleportation, and long range attacks. most of which wont hurt that much. alex is much harder to slow down or just out right kill where at any moment that delson slips alex snaps his neck. eventually delsin will get tired, alex wont. its gonna take some time and effort but alex can do this. the way I look at it is ( and please correct me if these comparisons are off) Alex is like colossus, beasts, wolverine, and morph where delsin is nightcrawler, dazzler, and avalanche

@darthaznable they are my two favorite games, im a big fan of super powered video game characters. but I guess they have been going on for a few years now.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WarBlade539

@undinehuntertitan said:

@hyperlight: @beyondergod: You guys do realize there is no way for Alex to actually attack him physically if Delsin decides to just blink around turning into elements?

Not to mention he vaporizes people in one hit. Or restrain him. Which should count as ko. Works on stronger conduits too. And weird mechanic but the Radiant Sweep alongside the neon grenades should be the most effective way to restrain Alex, or kill vaporize him.

Round 1 I give to Delsin despite Alex's advantage. Delsin can't be touched if he has his smoke shift ability and he'll eventually be able to restrain Alex

Round 2 Neon win

Round 3 Neon win

Round 4 Do you mean he has infected with him? Because I really see no difference aside from strength. Neon win

No conduit ever demonstrated Alex's raw power or speed. I like Delsin and I believe that if he harnesses Eugene's 'Video' ability to the fullest potential, he will be virtually unstoppable but he hasn't demonstrated the full potential of those abilities in the game.

He cannot restrain Alex. Smoke and fire is inconsequential to Alex. The guy tanks rockets to the face. I agree that Delsin's 'Cinder Blast' is powerful but unless he can deliver simultaneous, unlimited Cinder Blasts, he is not taking Alex.

I also acknowledge that Delsin is potentially impervious to blunt-force trauma or physical harm because his whole body is composed of Smoke (or Neon/Video) particles but that just means Alex can't potentially harm him.

And if Delsin does get harmed by physical force, well, it will take not more than a single punch.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: he would only be impervious to physical harm if he dematerializes in his smoke form, but he cant stay like that forever, he is much more likely to be tired or run out of energy before alex does. when delsin is in normal form alex only has to give him one good punch to destroy him. I agree with the last statement if it was another conduit or normal person, but alex is leagues ahead of any conduit when it comes to physical force. delsin flipped a car when he was supplemented by his smoke powers but alex flips tanks with no enhancements whatsoever.

side note: whats a good way to rationalize th video ability. because I agree with what you said, he seems to control pixels or digital information and be able to express it in the natural world or something like that. Is there a name for that power because I don't know it. Concrete is terrakinesis ( I don't know why they want just refer to it as rock lol) neon powers are a specializes version of photokinesis, so on and so forth but I have very little understanding of the video power.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: he would only be impervious to physical harm if he dematerializes in his smoke form, but he cant stay like that forever, he is much more likely to be tired or run out of energy before alex does. when delsin is in normal form alex only has to give him one good punch to destroy him. I agree with the last statement if it was another conduit or normal person, but alex is leagues ahead of any conduit when it comes to physical force. delsin flipped a car when he was supplemented by his smoke powers but alex flips tanks with no enhancements whatsoever.

side note: whats a good way to rationalize th video ability. because I agree with what you said, he seems to control pixels or digital information and be able to express it in the natural world or something like that. Is there a name for that power because I don't know it. Concrete is terrakinesis ( I don't know why they want just refer to it as rock lol) neon powers are a specializes version of photokinesis, so on and so forth but I have very little understanding of the video power.

Well, do you remember when you have to face those drug dealers for the first time in that tunnel? And Delsin get's shot in the chest, point-blank, by that goon. And he recovers right after. That 'healing factor' that he has; I think that it's not so much healing but more of a side-effect of his whole body being composed of Smoke-Particles.

I came to the conclusion that upon activating a specific power, Delsin automatically changes the composition of entire physique. For example:- Upon activating 'Smoke', he can make it so that his entire body is composed of 'Smoke/Ash' particles as evidenced by when he uses his 'Smoke Dash' or 'Orbital Drop' maneuver. And he hasn't mastered his abilities to the fullest. I believe that upon mastering them, he can be impervious to physical attack (just change to smoke everytime someone is about to throw a punch, just like Marvel's Sandman does) and he may not have to keep draining Smoke or Neon after every 5 minutes of combat.

VIDEO
I have been thinking about Video and I believe that potentially, it's an incredibly powerful ability. I mean look at how Eugene wields it. He can actually bring to life, the characters from a game and the way he changes the entire landscape of his hideout. Not to forget, the giant Angel-esque being he loves to make.
The only conclusion that I can reach is that he somehow harnesses digital media and creates hard-light constructs and he can either subsequently control these constructs or give them sentience of their own. I believe it's the former. And all that 'opening portals' thing, I believe that's just his sub-consciousness trying to 'rationalize his ability', so to speak, and telling him that he can create portals from the game-world to the real-world.
But I believe that he just creates Hard-Light constructs by harnessing Digital Data. I hope I make sense, lol.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: the description makes it seem like you want Delsin to win. Like Mercer is strictly to use on Proto 1 powers and then in another battle he can't use weapons or tanks? Strictly P1 powers while Delsin is fully upgraded? I understand it's your battle but I mean at least make it so that they are both upgraded and have the same privileges like they can both use tanks and guns. Not to be rude or anything maybe I misunderstood or somethin but I just think you set it up so that Delsin beats Alex most of the time

Ima prototype fan not a infamous one

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight said:

Well, do you remember when you have to face those drug dealers for the first time in that tunnel? And Delsin get's shot in the chest, point-blank, by that goon. And he recovers right after. That 'healing factor' that he has; I think that it's not so much healing but more of a side-effect of his whole body being composed of Smoke-Particles.

I came to the conclusion that upon activating a specific power, Delsin automatically changes the composition of entire physique. For example:- Upon activating 'Smoke', he can make it so that his entire body is composed of 'Smoke/Ash' particles as evidenced by when he uses his 'Smoke Dash' or 'Orbital Drop' maneuver. And he hasn't mastered his abilities to the fullest. I believe that upon mastering them, he can be impervious to physical attack (just change to smoke everytime someone is about to throw a punch, just like Marvel's Sandman does) and he may not have to keep draining Smoke or Neon after every 5 minutes of combat.

VIDEO

I have been thinking about Video and I believe that potentially, it's an incredibly powerful ability. I mean look at how Eugene wields it. He can actually bring to life, the characters from a game and the way he changes the entire landscape of his hideout. Not to forget, the giant Angel-esque being he loves to make.

The only conclusion that I can reach is that he somehow harnesses digital media and creates hard-light constructs and he can either subsequently control these constructs or give them sentience of their own. I believe it's the former. And all that 'opening portals' thing, I believe that's just his sub-consciousness trying to 'rationalize his ability', so to speak, and telling him that he can create portals from the game-world to the real-world.

But I believe that he just creates Hard-Light constructs by harnessing Digital Data. I hope I make sense, lol.

Eugene gets pwned by alex to be serious

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 Neon win

Round 3 Neon win

those neon grenades dont work on high level conduits, and i am sure alex mercer is stronger than anyone of those tank conduits....so...yeah, try to vaporize the boss in that game , see what happens. Nothing.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd:

@w0nd said:

@undinehuntertitan said:

Round 2 Neon win

Round 3 Neon win

those neon grenades dont work on high level conduits, and i am sure alex mercer is stronger than anyone of those tank conduits....so...yeah, try to vaporize the boss in that game , see what happens. Nothing.

They're conduits. With elements in their bodies that isn't natural. Such as lightning, concrete and other elements. At least that's what they say for prime conduits. So naturally they have a resistance against it for being made out of the element they specialize in. The DUP mooks were probably too weak to have much element in their body. Alex on the other hand is still flesh

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BEYONDERGOD

@undinehuntertitan: Biomass isnt flesh thats why he has no internal orgins and has unlimited stamina

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By w0nd

@undinehuntertitan said:

@w0nd:

@w0nd said:

@undinehuntertitan said:

Round 2 Neon win

Round 3 Neon win

They're conduits. With elements in their bodies that isn't natural. Such as lightning, concrete and other elements. At least that's what they say for prime conduits. So naturally they have a resistance against it for being made out of the element they specialize in. The DUP mooks were probably too weak to have much element in their body. Alex on the other hand is still flesh

Loading Video...

they were rock, even when the armor isn't up you head shot a high level one and nothing happens. Alex mercer is flesh but his body mass is like concrete, he might as well be stone. when he lands he makes craters....when he steps on cars they crumble. He casually steps off a building and cars flip over when he lands . And if what you are saying is true, it wouldn't make sense. You use a neon power to beat the neon conduit, someone who has had their power for years, they should have a higher resistance to it wouldnt you think? you use rock to beat a rock one, should also have a higher resistance to it. Delsin had his arms bound and he was unable to use his powers at all, no teleportation no nothing, why because his hands were bound up? makes no sense to me but fair enough that's a weakness he has apparently. Conduits are durable, yes, but they don't all have the same power, they aren't all equal. Durabilty is what is is, and Alex is pretty darn durable. And technically it's bio mass. Different then regular flesh.

Game battles are hard because the only feats you have are in cutscenes and gameplay, which totally contradict each other.

all of these reasoning are speculations of course. Comparing Alex mercer to a low level drone instead of a prime is insulting. He took a grenade launcher and blocked it with his body, and then rook a rocket launcher point blank....seems like he is pretty tough to me. I've died in infamous by blowing myself up many times with my own power. If you want Alex to lose that's one thing but come on....comparing him to those low level drones....come on! he was the final boss of the second game smh