Alex Mercer vs Colossus

Terrorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Terrorman

BLOODLUST ON: !!!!!!! They'll duke it out in the Grand Canyon!!! 

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Primarch

As far as I'm aware, Mercer has never demonstrated the ability to consume armoured targets, so Colossus's beats him up and down the canyon easily. Mercer's only hope is close combat, and Colossus will destroy him in that.

GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GreenScar98

Depends Alex can just wait till that armor comes off, but then again Colossus coulod just BFR him who knows?

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SwaggaB0y

I dont think Colossus can catch Alex and Alex might not be able to hurt Colossus unless his skin is as durable or less then that of a tank.
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Primarch
@SwaggaB0y said:
" I dont think Colossus can catch Alex and Alex might not be able to hurt Colossus unless his skin is as durable or less then that of a tank. "
He's far more durable then a tank. Wolverine's adamantium claws just make a few sparks when they fight, or so I've been told.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Colossus is well beyond a tank.

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primarch: I have been told that is only because Wolverine lacks the strength to push his claws through Colossus. If Wolvy was stronger then he could cut Colossus into thin strips of metal. Also I want to know how durable Mercer's armour form is. I have played the game and it seems pretty tough, but I dont think it comes to Colossus's, although i could be wrong. Also I want to know how strong he is when he adds muscle mass or if he can become indeffinately strong if he continually adds muscle mass. Those two abilitis in addition to the rest of his abilities might be just enough to pull at least 1 or 2 wins out of 10 with Colossus. but only if his strength is enough to stagger Colossus and when used with his blades, cut him and his durability is enough to keep him safe from the worst of Colossus's attacks.
OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex might hurt Collossus, but only if his physical strength is strong enough. Seeing as how he can toss a 60 ton M1 Abram 5 city blocks, I'm pretty sure he's a class 100. Not sure if he can actually harm him, but I think Mercer anyway, as Collossus has no way of killing him apart from melting him in a geyser.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

alex could potentially do more to piotr than the other way around... alex wins. but its a long fight... depending on the setting

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By leonkarlen123

Colossus kills every Biomass in the desert and rip Alex head off.

angelmardc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: I think we all know that riping his head off would not kill him, a nuclear bomb exploted on his ass and he recovered from that, please use common sense

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelmardc: Dude this was 5 months ago, the fact is he had to absorb a crow to heal the nuclear... Ripping his head off without biomass would clearly take him out but maybe not kill him forrever since he cant really die.

Common sense? you are fooling yourself.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex might be able to dodge and put up a fight for awhile, until Colossus grabs him and rips his arms off.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew_tan said:

Alex might be able to dodge and put up a fight for awhile, until Colossus grabs him and rips his arms off.

And then Mercer grows new ones back.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terrorman: I swear I thought about making this battle on the other day but instead I made Alex mercer vs X-Men.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercer.

He's very durable, quite fast. He survived being torn to shred and came back. (Final from Prototype...)

He can take bullet, missile and other stuff like that. Basically, he's Colossus with speed, regeneration and polyvalence.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@drew_tan said:

Nothing to suggest he can do that, he also has limited regeneration so ripping off his limbs will eventually kill him as he runs out of biomass.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Isn't Piotr's armored form organic?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pope052
@dextersinister said:
@pope052 said:
@drew_tan said:

Nothing to suggest he can do that, he also has limited regeneration so ripping off his limbs will eventually kill him as he runs out of biomass.

There's nothing to suggest he can regenerate his arms?

9:55 - 10:12 - Mercer gets both of his arms sliced off, and is able to regenerate them by switching to Whip-Fist/Hammer-Fists:

Loading Video...

His regeneration may not be very fast, but he's still able to recover damaged biomass - consuming someone is just a lot more effective. And also, i'm not saying Mercer would beat Colossus, but I don't see how Colossus is going to put him down to a point where he can't regenerate. The only instance that ever occurred was later in the above with Heller, but he was only able to do that by the plot demand. Even if you don't buy that as an excuse, Mercer has very consistent showings of regenerating from lethal amounts of damage in Prototype, and even while in weakened states.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: I either misread or quoted the wrong person, I was referring to his head not his arm.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: I either misread or quoted the wrong person, I was referring to his head not his arm.

Alright, no problem.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mercer quite easily.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Collossus could win, it'd take a while though. Mercer's fight with Heller showed that his regen could be rendered inert eventually.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terrorman: I'm leaning toward Colossus but it depends Alex Mercer definitely has the Strength to take on the X-Man. Plus Mercer has the agility, smarts, and density change and shape shifting. In the end Colossus's Armor is still organic matter... so can Alex Mercer consume him in metal form or not?

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BUMP.