XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By XioKenji
@dygoboy said:

So anymore reasons to back up the COD Verse still present?

Because we all know that the Prototype Verse can Sh$% all over COD verse.

Prototype verse isn't doing Sh$% to CoDverse....

We're talking about America and a bunch of mutants vs 4 different worlds with their own weaponry and nukes+ Hax weaponry.

Blackwatch gets solo'd by Winslow accord.

Avatar image for roberto alvarenga
Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: no were talking about 500 or so guys.

Guys wich pose no threat to him.

He has too much ways of killing them while all they have is nukes, nukes wich he can easily outrun.

Or he could play psychological warfare by infiltrating them and letting them kill eachother.

Dont really see how they can win without nuking all of earth and hope to hit him.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By XioKenji

@roberto alvarenga:

500 guys with weapons that can hurt him and actually kill him= a threat.

He can outrun nukes ? takes him atleast 5 minutes to traverse Manhattan , he's not outrunning a nuke and certainly not a whole swarm of them.

Possibility but that only works vs jobbers and for plot reasons.

If you've played CoD games you would know , they have everything from rayguns ,railguns , blackhole gun, lasers , disintegration weapons , lightning shooters , hax weapons that turns non-humans into actual humans and much more.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By cpt_nice

@roberto alvarenga said:

@xiokenji:

He has too much ways of killing them while all they have is nukes, nukes wich he can easily outrun.

I hope you realise the blast range of even a small tactical nuke is at least multi city block level+, and it only goes up from there. No one short of being massively hypersonic is getting rid of the blast zone once they know the nuke is incoming. Mercer is barely supersonic.

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: alex is unharmed by nuke's shockwaves (only the fusion epicentre , wich he can outrun , and survive) and common and even wonder weapons.

Black hole is a no no , because alex can outrun it , since alex weighs as much as 2 titanics and still moves at mach 0.3, and scans for desintegrating weapon?

Also alex isnt a person , hes a virus , cant turn him.alex only needs to absorb 1 to know their blackhole spam strategy

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By XioKenji

@roberto alvarenga:

Nuke's shockwave =/= Nuke ground zero.

Don't compare blackwatch's crappy weapons to CoD's hax weapons.

You can't outrun a blackhole unless you're ATLEAST FTL . Alex doesn't weight as much as 2 titanics.... Both rayguns and a couple of more weapons , do some research , they're literally linedup.

Zombies aren't human , they're zombies. it makes them retain their original form , guess what's Alex's original form was.

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: alex can outrun nukes , he could even be having a blast (pun intended) and use the nuke's force to glide travel.

Cod doesnt have blackholes , they have at best vacuuming wormholes , wich alex can easily outrun.

Alex does weigh as much as 2 titanics , but unlike me, most people are too lazy for maths.

The raygun doesnt desintegrate , its plasma wich alex doesnt even bother about , and do tell me , what other guns desintegrate?

Alex =/= human , or any biological thing that could compare , Alex = amorphous blob of totipotent cells, cant turn him.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: alex can outrun nukes , he could even be having a blast (pun intended) and use the nuke's force to glide travel.

Cod doesnt have blackholes , they have at best vacuuming wormholes , wich alex can easily outrun.

Alex does weigh as much as 2 titanics , but unlike me, most people are too lazy for maths.

The raygun doesnt desintegrate , its plasma wich alex doesnt even bother about , and do tell me , what other guns desintegrate?

Alex =/= human , or any biological thing that could compare , Alex = amorphous blob of totipotent cells, cant turn him.

Show me him outrunning nukes. lol

CoD has blackholes , it's a gun in the BO3 zombies, again no research and there is no proof of alex being able to outrun it , let alone "easy"

Proof that he weights as much as 2 titanics ? what sort of maths did you use ? unless you're trying to convince me that his "ground crash skill" makes him weight as much as 2 titanics....

Rayguns do disintegrate starting from BO2 , lightning guns will also work on him , along with freeze ray weapons.

Alex was human , Zombies were human. but I won't bother with this point.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Dygoboy

@xiokenji said:
@roberto alvarenga said:

CoD has blackholes , it's a gun in the BO3 zombies, again no research and there is no proof of alex being able to outrun it , let alone "easy"

It isn't a Blackhole. If it trully was a Blackhole it would have consumed the entire Planet and killed the Shooters as well. And it has a very short life span. It's not a true Black Hole, it simulates one to a certain degree.

Proof that he weights as much as 2 titanics ? what sort of maths did you use ? unless you're trying to convince me that his "ground crash skill" makes him weight as much as 2 titanics....

He weights way above 2 tons. In which they're "Black Hole" has shown no feat of pulling such an object on such weight category. Even if it somehow manages to pull him in, Mercer simply anchors himself to the ground.

Rayguns do disintegrate starting from BO2 , lightning guns will also work on him , along with freeze ray weapons.

Rayguns won't work. Plasma. Plasma may disintegrate decaying corpses but not something on Alex's caliber who is extremely resistant to plasma.

You just realized how stupid comparing Alex to COD Zombies is huh?

Prototype zombies are Superior to COD Zombies all the way.

Plus. Different biology. Means not the same effects.

@xiokenji said:
@dygoboy said:

We're talking about America and a bunch of mutants vs 4 different worlds with their own weaponry and nukes+ Hax weaponry.

The only reason you're saying that they would spam Nukes and Orbital bombardments is because that's something you would do. Since you're aware that it's a video game and it doesn't really matter.

But what if that Video Game world was real?

But of course if it was real life you would think twice before you'd even press the launch button. The million of lives lost just of because of one stupid and ruthless action just to take out one man.Especially for the Military costs. What would your men,friends,family,the overall public think of you?

And there's the fact that Mercer can indeed survive the Nuke. And that might not have even taken him out.

That's how it is to them. The only time that Cod-Verse has ever spammed these things were in War zones, and they always made sure that they avoided as much property damage as possible and civilian casualties. And they only launch a couple of them at time cause of military costs.

Terrorist like Makarov are the only ones who had the balls to launch a nuke out for no reason other to prove point and cause havoc around the world.

While normally for the good guys to do so they have to morals off and have to be in a dire situation. And they have to get permission from their Superior officers. And most of the time it's the President.

And if you played Prototype 2, you know Mercer will infact infiltrate the organization and they have no way of identifying him.

..........No

You're kidding right? The answer is always nukes? Is that the only thing that the COD Team has against the Prototype Verse? Nukes? That's just sad. Really sad.

Just for your information,Blackwatch indeed has Nukes. It's more than a BlackOps group. A lot more. They piratically own the United States Government by Prototype 2. They have military branch owning from 40-60% of the CIA. Secret Service,The navy seals,FBI, MI6 ect..Has complete access to the US's satellites and defense systems. Including Nukes.

Blackwatch has used Nukes plenty of times before. They used on Hope Idaho. And a Town Called Two Bluff. And they attempted again on New York. But as well know Mercer screwed up that Plan.

They attempted again in Prototype 2 with Project Firehawk but Heller ripped the pages of that chapter.

So Tell me. Other than Nukes. What does the COD Team have that Blackwatch itself can't only get,but counter?

Their Thermobarric tanks easily destroy buildings with one small Tank shell and reinforced Buildings with Biomass that regular tank shells can't even put a scratch on. Their thick armor can easily take powerfull damage from even Leader Hunters,Super Soldiers,Hydras even Alex himself. Heck, Tank shells barelly do anything to it. But Alex somehow managed to one shot it at some point.

Their Super Soldiers easily outmatch any of COD's troopers and forces. And can deal with COD verse's heavy weaponry.

Their commandos easily send out Artillery and Hellfire missiles with a single command.

They also got multiple ways of Biological warfare at their advantage. With Gentek Scientists easily working for them and coming with new Biological catastrophes every week.

And since you're saying Verse, you know that counts in Alex, Heller, and Blackwatch.

And possibility any past predecessor. Including Cross which can easily solo a platoon of Soldiers, beated a Runner, Held his own against Alex for a bit until getting one'shot. And beats an entire horde of walkers on his own. He is one of the best men the Prototype Verse has to offer. He will be a massive threat.

Greene can pretty much almost solo since everything she touches gets instantly infected and his under he complete control.

They working together easily stomp the COD Verse. You know that.

The infected, The US Marines, Blackwatch and the Government working together and COD team won't do S$%& to them.

But since this isn't the case it's Alex vs Cod-verse we have to look at facts here.

Prototype Verse still s%&$ all over COD-verse. Do your research on Prototype verse a bit more.

Think of it for a minute

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By XioKenji

@dygoboy:

@dygoboy said:
@xiokenji said:
@roberto alvarenga said:

It isn't a Blackhole. If it trully was a Blackhole it would have consumed the entire Planet and killed the Shooters as well. And it has a very short life span. It's not a true Black Hole, it simulates one to a certain degree.

Power check , same logic behind character X not blowing up a planet when using action Y. for plot convenience , it's not the 1st miniature blackhole in fiction and guess what , there is a lot of miniature blackholes in fiction that don't suck everyone up for the plot.

He weights way above 2 tons. In which they're "Black Hole" has shown no feat of pulling such an object on such weight category. Even if it somehow manages to pull him in, Mercer simply anchors himself to the ground.

Just no.

Rayguns won't work. Plasma. Plasma may disintegrate decaying corpses but not something on Alex's caliber who is extremely resistant to plasma.

Since when can he resist plasma?

It's stupid to compare Alex with a cod zombie , and no , cod zombies are superior if we consider the FODDER only.

@xiokenji said:
@dygoboy said:

..........No

You're kidding right? The answer is always nukes? Is that the only thing that the COD Team has against the Prototype Verse? Nukes? That's just sad. Really sad.

Nukes , all that it's needed , Railguns and Odin can come into use, DNA bomb , MOBA and FOBA are also a choice , why would they bother with anything else.

Just for your information,Blackwatch indeed has Nukes. It's more than a BlackOps group. A lot more. They piratically own the United States Government by Prototype 2. They have military branch owning from 40-60% of the CIA. Has complete access to the US's satellites and defense systems. Including Nukes

Too bad CoDverse includes 2 Americas that are more advanced than Prototype's US/Blackwatch(AW and BOverse) also a joint of powerhouse countries.

Blackwatch has used Nukes plenty of times before. They used on Hope Idaho. And a Town Called Two Bluff. And they attempted again on New York. But as well know Mercer screwed up that Plan.

They attempted again in Prototype 2 with Project Firehawk but Heller ripped the pages of that chapter.

So Tell me. Other than Nukes. What does the COD Team have that Blackwatch itself can't only get,but counter?

AW and BO weaponry ? Odin satelite , Corvus , exosuits , futuristic tanks , Nano swarms , Toony/Hax weapons , DNA bomb.

Their Thermobarric tanks easily destroy buildings with one small Tank shell and reinforced Buildings with Biomass that regular tank shells can't even put a scratch on.

Their Super Soldiers easily outmatch any of COD's troopers and forces. And can deal with COD verse's heavy weaponry.

Their super soldiers can't deal with CoD'S heavy weaponry lel and the Thermobarric tanks ARE MADE to destroy Hives.

Their commandos easily send out Artillery and Hellfire missiles with a single command.

Orbital strikes > Artillery and Hellfire missiles , also airstrikes, gunships , hovering air carriers , etc.

They also got multiple ways of Biological warfare at their advantage. With Gentek Scientists easily working for them and coming with new Biological catastrophes every week.

I'm giving the biological warfare to Prototype verse.

And since you're saying Verse, you know that counts in Alex, Heller, and Blackwatch.

Yes I'm aware.

And possibility any past predecessor. Including Cross which can easily solo a platoon of Soldiers, beated a Runner, Held his own against Alex for a bit until getting one'shot. And beats an entire horde of walkers on his own. He is one of the best men the Prototype Verse has to offer. He will be a massive threat.

Are you talking about the spec ops guy in Prototype 1 ?

Greene can pretty much almost solo since everything she touches gets instantly infected and his under he complete control.

She gets nuked , Odin'd , etc

You just don't know CoD well enough.

The infected, The US Marines, Blackwatch and the Government working together and COD team won't do S$%& to them.

4 verses , 2 in which are more advanced than prototypeverse , including multi country factions , yea prototype isn't winning this.

Think of it for a minute

Oh , and they have this AI that can pretty much control the whole country if he wills it.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Dygoboy

@xiokenji said:

@dygoboy:

@dygoboy said:
@xiokenji said:
@roberto alvarenga said:

Power check , same logic behind character X not blowing up a planet when using action Y. for plot convenience , it's not the 1st miniature blackhole in fiction and guess what , there is a lot of miniature blackholes in fiction that don't suck everyone up for the plot.

Just no.

Just no what? Mercer has the capability of doing so and high speed cars don't even push him over. They crass right on impact just by him standing still. That's more than 48 tons worth of force. And he needs to have a lot of weight to defy that sort of force and not even be moved by it.

Since when can he resist plasma?

Since he defied the Laws Nuclear Fusion and withstood a thermobarric Explosion with no scratch.

It's stupid to compare Alex with a cod zombie , and no , cod zombies are superior if we consider the FODDER only.

Really Superior? So you're saying COD Zombies surpass the Hunters, Leader Hunters, Brawlers,Leaders Brawlers, Spiked Brawlers,Juggernauts,Leader Juggernauts, DX-1110 Super Soldiers, Orion Super Soldiers, Goliaths,Flyers and the Evolved? Bruh...

@xiokenji said:
@dygoboy said:

..........No

Nukes , all that it's needed , Railguns and Odin can come into use, DNA bomb , MOBA and FOBA are also a choice , why would they bother with anything else.

Nukes..Is off the question. railgun is off the question. Orbital bombardments wont even help.

Just for your information,Blackwatch indeed has Nukes. It's more than a BlackOps group. A lot more. They piratically own the United States Government by Prototype 2. They have military branch owning from 40-60% of the CIA. Has complete access to the US's satellites and defense systems. Including Nukes

Too bad CoDverse includes 2 Americas that are more advanced than Prototype's US/Blackwatch(AW and BOverse) also a joint of powerhouse countries.

AW and BO weaponry ? Odin satelite , Corvus , exosuits , futuristic tanks , Nano swarms , Toony/Hax weapons , DNA bomb.

The only reason you're saying that they would spam Nukes and Orbital bombardments is because that's something you would do. Since you're aware that it's a video game and it doesn't really matter.

But of course if it was real life you would think twice before you'd even press the launch button. The million of lives lost just of because of one stupid and ruthless action just to take out one man.Especially for the Military costs. What would your men,friends,family,the overall public think of you?

And there's the fact that Mercer can indeed survive the Nuke. And that might not have even taken him out.

That's how it is to them. The only time that Cod-Verse has ever spammed these things were in War zones, and they always made sure that they avoided as much property damage as possible and civilian casualties. And they only launch a couple of them at time cause of military costs.

Terrorist like Makarov are the only ones who had the balls to launch a nuke out for no reason other to prove point and cause havoc around the world.

While normally for the good guys to do so they have to morals off and have to be in a dire situation. And they have to get permission from their Superior officers. And most of the time it's the President.

And if you played Prototype 2, you know Mercer will infact infiltrate the organization and they have no way of identifying him.

Their Thermobarric tanks easily destroy buildings with one small Tank shell and reinforced Buildings with Biomass that regular tank shells can't even put a scratch on.

Their super soldiers can't deal with CoD'S heavy weaponry lel.

Yes they can. Prove to me why?

Orbital strikes > Artillery and Hellfire missiles , also airstrikes, gunships , hovering air carriers , etc.

I'm giving the biological warfare to Prototype verse.

Yes I'm aware.

Are you talking about the spec ops guy in Prototype 1 ?

Yes.

She gets nuked , Odin'd , etc

LOL! I was waiting for this one! Check above, I'vealready said why they won't even resort to nuking one thing. And orbital bombardment? Nice try.

Greene has easily taken hits from Thermobarric tank shells and Bunker busting ammo from Blackwatch Helicopters and tanks altogether while battling Alex. And they barely do any sort of damage to her that she barely even notices. So she easily survives the Odin bombardment.

You just don't know CoD well enough.

I don't think you're considering things on a strategical standpoint aren't you?

Not every battle is fought head on you know?

4 verses , 2 in which are more advanced than prototypeverse , including multi country factions , yea prototype isn't winning this.

They are. Think again. You don't have any actual real Warfare experience. Don't think about the guns and what they can do. Think on how they will use it.

Think of it for a minute

Oh , and they have this AI that can pretty much control the whole country if he wills it.

A AI?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By XioKenji

Goddamn it became too white to be able to even edit it.

-Sure , outrun a miniature blackhole , what makes him able to outrun a whole spam of them ? while getting shredded by lightning weaponry and frozen solid by a freeze ray? well?

-When was that ?

-And I'm talking about fodder zombies(no hunters and above creatures)

"

And if you played Prototype 2, you know Mercer will infact infiltrate the organization and they have no way of identifying him."

-Any competent leader with knowledge that his enemy owns BIOLOGICAL SUPER CREATURES , will without second thoughts nuke the hell out of them , let alone a super virus host like Mercer , again the only reason why Blackwatch didn't nuke manhatten 20 times is because of plot and actual game + We're given free will since CoDverse DOES NOT HAVE AN ACTUAL "CHARACTER"

-Mercer can survive a nuke , and probably Heller also , but what will they regenerate from ?

-If we're talking about the combined CoDverse then they have DNI which pretty much half the world's population has , it's a smart PC inside your brain , unless Mercer has one in him then he'll be detected , I know mercer can carry over a consumed person's memories , personality and even DNA, but I don't think he can take their cybernetics.

-Do i have to list every vehicle and weapon in the cod universe ? I won't bother , nano swarms.

-What makes Cross so special ?... he'll literally get shot in the head.

-Read what I've said above.

-She's not surviving an Odin needle to the face , don't compare a city buster to building busting shells/missiles , also Paladin.

Now you're just bailing from the argument , OP gave us tools and we're using them , since there is no "character" for CoDverse , we're free to use w.e we want.

I don't need warfare experience to answer a silly argument over the internet.

It's so silly that you think the hidden part of the US government can take down a collation of the biggest countries in the world and is 20 years ahead in terms of tech with their own army , intel , etc.

Yes an AI that can bypass any security in the world and control any electric device on will.

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: 1st of all , this is just like 500 guys, not codverse.

well those miniholes wont do jack sorry , but alex weighs quite exactly 85-90 000 tons , or you may say , 2 titanics, and those miniholes never did anything over 1 ton , and they even have trouble lifting 50-80 kg zombies , alex wont even be bothered by them , such a shame.

Wunderwaffes cant even bother mercer , an mercer is literally 100% immune to electricity when in armor mode, as for freezing , his armor can realocate temperatures , you shoot a freeze ray at him and he will just freeze everyone around him , without even feeling anything , he can literally be in near absolute zero (-272.9999..) and not give 1 flap about it , because laws of thermodynamics.

Also his cells will not only crush , but eat the nano swarm , sorry m8

Id say prototype fodder zombies are worse , they kill humans easily , while in cod , humans just plow trough them while talking about that girl they met last week.

Alex still doesn't care about nukes , he will literally just hear them fall from the air(he hears good) and start running , since his strenght is enough to the point he only has to evade the epicentre or the laws of nuclear fusion will go mad at him.speaking of nuclear fusion , when he was ''blown up'' by a nuke , his blood pool survived , and all he needed to do was take a walk along the beach to pick them up an be back to 100%.so yeah carpet bombing nukes will only slow him down , unless cod manages to find ALL the blood and separate it in every corner of earth.

Mercer can indeed steal cybernetics , his cells can fuse into it exactly like the host.

Mercer could just pick up the tungsten odin rod , making it crush into the ground as it falls , he has both the strenght and reaction speed to do that.tough he doesnt have enough strenght to thrown anything at odin , maybe a tiny tennis ball , since mercer's lift strenght is at about 500 000 tons , its not enough.

Also you asked for the math , so ill take something from another thread , because i gtg soon and ill ru out of time to rewrite it all , its from a gauntlet thread so itll be a bit out of this topic but whatever.

So mercer is an amorphous entity , he has no organs or anything , hes just 1 type of cells, each with certain different variaions, and his biology operates on a density manipulation technique , a way of cell ception , cells within cells.everything he absorbs is incorporated into his density , so if he absorbs a human , he gains a human of strenght , if he absorbs a goliath , he gains a goliath of strenght.

Now for the wowzers part:

Alex has absorbed about 1 million his current self , some humans and some hulking beasts , but lets just consider all as humans , cause humans are weaker and make for easier calculations.

Since a human is 1 g/cm3 , alex is about 1million g/cm3 (to give a perspective , A36 steel , the most used steel , is just 7.8 g/cm3) , and the human skin pascal strenght is from 40 000 000 to 150 000 00 pas , wich means alex sit at about 65 000 Gpa,(to give a perspective , graphene , the metal that can stop jumbo jets midair with just a sheet of it is just 130 Gpa , a strenght close to beta adamantium) , wich shows that alex is undoubtedly above beta adamantium, and mathematically speaking , above proto adamantium , in terms of tensile strenght.

But it doesnt stop there , let me give a summary of what happens when you combine super density with super tensile strenght :

The scientific area of super solid research focus on the uses of high density alloys to make undentable materials , militaristically speaking , and een the simplest of super solids could outclass any thing so far , for example , if you were to compress weakling iron to just 10% his size , it would have an efficiency of above 500-1000% , because of the atoms beeing so clustered together that they cannot go anywhere when you try to ''break'' them.

So far , humans can only make super solids on a mehanical basis , by literally compressing them into themselves , never reaching much above 20 or so times their actual density , while in the case of alex , its easy peasy for him to just stack not 100 , not 100 000 but 1 million times his density and still be able to move like nothing's goin on.

Combine his super density with his tensile strenght , and the result is not only something stronger than proto adamantium but something that cant even bend , or basically: hes physically unstoppable , so sorry all , world breaker hulk or even superman prime cant hurt him , the only way to hurt him is on the atomic level , a thing wich dr.strange seems to have , via magic , but im not sure , so i will wait for someone to say what strange has and doesnt have.

Alex also has no organs , nothing , so if strange can only cast something that cuts alex in half it wont work , he needs to completely 100% desintegrate him (when he was desintegrated by a nuclear bomb , he healed from a pool of blood by eating a crow right back to full power, he is also desintegration proof , since all what happene o him was he was turned into totipotent celular blood, instead of actually desintegrating) , alex is also immune to electrical damage , as long as he is wearing the armor , and even when not wearing it , he is almost unnaffected , and thermal heat or cold inst gonna stop him either, he took a thermobaric ( a bomb with the power of a tactical nuke without the radiacive fallout) bomb to the face without even beeing bothered , and he also heals wounds in 0.013 seconds , so yeah cutting him with atomic warp isnt gonna do anything , you really have to erase him from existence , he also cant be psionically controlled , since it would be like trying to control not only 1 million people but 1 million wich are all completely different neural systems per cell , so it would require like the dark phoenix or something like that to take him out(she would probably die still , this is no ordinary thing , its a individual that is worth billions or trillions of individuals due to his physiology) , anyone that isnt godlike at psionic will have their brains turned ito pasta and think they're a 8 year old girl (or you know , simply die), because of his physiology; he also can survive in space for thousands of years , dueto beeing amorphous he has a completely different aerobic and anaerobic system than ours , he also has no muscle (except muscle mass ,i guess) , so there is almost no need for oxygen in him , due to his adapted system he also doesnt produce fatigue toxins (tough this is kinda a stamina feat...), and if he does go to space , he can eject biomass and ''fly'' back to earth , tough it would take a pretty long time , cause his biomass ejection doesnt usually go over mach 0.3...

((also , alex is far stronger than what i just stated , i only took a human basis to mathematically judge him , his cells are actually far better than any human cell , but that value would just get too high and stupid))

So now that i've explained why he can only be hurt by molecule manipulation , lets move to offense.

Alex , beeing infected by ZEUS , can absob any organic entity not infected by redlight virus , and certain materials such as clothes , plastics , some electronical devices , and thin sheets of metal.

So basically he could just insta absorb hulk , no prolemo , but he may be unable to absorb the thing , because hes made of rock.

But luckily , as i explained earlier , he is stronger than proto adamantium , so his blades and whatnot can just cut trough the thing , even if the thing has survived proto adamantium before , alex is casually far stronger than that.His punches are over 70 000 ton (again , human basis) , at just human punch speed (5-8m/s) , and his kicks are 155 000 ton at human speed.

Basically this means he casually punches with the force of 5 hiroshima nuclear bombs at jut human speed, since his arms can go like mach 0.5 , he can max force punch with the force of 100 hiroshima bombs , 3 megatons ,10 times weaker than the castle bravo bomb , but since castle bravo's energy was wasted into a sphere , alex's punches wont be wasted , and will all focus on 1 zone , so yeah , he can probably punch trough the thing , because nuke punch ftw.(remember , human basis)

Or he could just use his claws/blades/whatever and slice them, or use his tendrils to pierce them.

His lift strenght isnt so good tough , at just 85 000 tons he can only lift 2 titanics (human based ...) with both his arms , wich is not much compared to hulk, he can also thrown tanks with one hand into the clouds with extreme accuracy so he could potentially snipe people with tanks if he wants to ( could be useful agaisnt strange i guess) , and he can pull things with 130 000 tons of force , so most people wont be able to run from his grip.

Then theres also the muscle mass and the evolved state , muscle mass wich gives 2x strenght , and im not sure about the evolved so ill let dygoboy explain that.

He also has his devastator power , wich travels at 300 Mach speed and one shots most people , so ill wait for strange's durability and reaction speed feats.his armor can also do cool stuff , from become a walking thunderbolt (by absorbing electricity into a insulated armor cavitie to draining the heat off of enemies (and turn em to popsicles) or using that same technique to turn into a walking sun( if theres enough heat around him , suh as magical heat) , but that would create nuclear fusion and he would desintegrate himself , but atleast he would go out with a 100megaton + explosion (to compare , tsar bomba was 50 Mt , and it was deemed ''impractically OP'' , so yey)

Now the movement and reaction time part.

His reaction time sits at 260 nanoseconds (human based again) , an interval where light travels only 80 meters , so he can basically ''see'' light travel at him , so he can easily dodge attacks that dont go past 10% the speed of light, and because hes amorphous , sort of dodge light speed attackd coming at him depending on range by opening a hole trough his body to let the attack pass trough him , so its easy to dodge a non close quarters laser , but this is CQC mostly and most attacks are really big so ''opening a hole'' wouldnt work that well , but atleast he could go armor mode before it reached him and resist it.

I cant say much for his actual speed , so ill leave that for dygoboy , but he does go faster than the eye can see to normal humans at CQC , wich mathematically speaking means he can go atleast mach 0.3.

Miscellaneous , yey:

He is a expert urban martial artist (due to te people he absorbed) , and combined with his reaction speed , he can dodge god pretty easily , he can also predict vector based things by watching the changes around him , so he can ''see'' someone like hulk punching before he actually has because he has the mins of various psichologists and scientists and what not , so he can know from body language what is gonna happen.

This will really come in handy vs dr strange , that way he can ''adapt'' to his magic and hopefully get close up enough for a devastator or a whipfist.

He can ''hear'' the movement of muscles , the chemical reactions in the brain , and even the sound of pure energy sliding trough the air , all of wich help at dodging(he canhear sonic attacks before they reach him by hearing trough the ground , but supersonic things are too fast for him to hear).

Cant remember anything else atm...

Sorry for the stuff that isnt here but time and stuff , basically hes a super solid and stuff and his very concept of density absorption makes him OP.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By XioKenji

@roberto alvarenga:

The 2nd sentence was enough , you're wanking Mercer hardcore , I'm done.

And I randomly read this line , it was more than enough....

Yeah really the only threat is dr.strange.

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: it seems you do not like science , am i correct?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: so did i , almost feels like trying to bring science to supes , or worse...

The worst part about it is that hes like 10X what i just stated , in early game , he hugely outclassed any human without having consumed anyone...

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr.Monty, The Keepers, The Apothicons can easily solve the problem.

Here's the war between the Keepers and the Apothicons:

"Kronorium Excerpt 654371979 Once the great war ended with the defeat of the Apothicons, the Keepers ascended to become the wards of all universes. The surviving Apothicons were cast out, banished to the dark Aether beneath creation. After eons of exile in the dark Aether, the Apothicons evolved into twisted creatures that now bear little resemblance to their keeper brethren. The Apothicons ceaseless desire is to reenter creation to consume and corrupt all the universes. It is the Keepers that guard against these perpetual attempts to reenter creation, and guard against any beings that may have fallen under the influence of the Apothicons"

Dr Monty, the leader of the Keepers can shatter the original universe into a multiverse consisted by a million universes:

"Alright! So you've got this Universe; this big, change-y, already volatile universe... and then you shatter it with a hammer. A metaphorical hammer. And it cracks and splinters into a million other universes. All coexisting at exactly the same time... (Deep sigh) Do you have ANY idea how difficult that is to keep track of? I may be omnipotent, but I can't be everywhere."

More information about the Apothicons(and the Keepers):

The Keepers created the Summoning Key and use it to balance the multiverse:

"The Summoning Key is one of the oldest artifacts in all creation. It was used by the first one to mix all the dimensions with life, giving each one its unique balance. Under certain circumstances, it has the ability to form bridges between dimensions allowing the transfer of life forces back and forth. It resides in the 63rd dimensions of creation."

— Excerpt 349561223

The Summoning Key can be used to reset the entire Zombies timelines:

Video

Dr Monty

Dr Monty(and presumably his fellow Keepers) is struggling to fight against the Apothicons while still keeping the multiverse stable:

"Okay fellas, if you've been paying attention, or even if you haven't, it should be abundantly clear that things are seriouslyout of whack. Business as usual, I suppose... Anyway, I'm having a bit of a heated debate with the old Shadowman and his Apothicon pals, and it's making it really hard to keep this reality stable. I mean honestly, look at it! It's practically held together with tape, and bits of string!"

— Said at the beginning of round 6-7

"Honestly, if you could see just what was going on outside your realm of perception, it would blow your minds! That's the main reason I kept it back. If I were to give you an analogy, I'd describe it like this: when a duck swims on the water, you only see it glide, apparently effortlessly across the lake. But underneath, as in beneath the surface, it's a whole different story. Its legs are moving like it's pedaling a fucking bicycle up a mountain! Well, that's me right now. I am that duck!"

— Said at the beginning of round 19

Avatar image for deactivated-5c523a2e43514
deactivated-5c523a2e43514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Alex will just absorb everyone in the CODVerse