EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alex Mercer(alone) with his upgrades from Prototype Game

VS

All CoD Characters(Soap, Price, Logan, Mitchell, Makarov etc.), 100 US Army Rangers, 100 Spetsnaz, 100 OpForce(Terrorists) and 100 Sentinel Task Force. Every CoD People has all of the Stuff that exists in CoD Universe(All Weapons, Vehicles etc.)

Takes a place in Prototype Earth

Go!

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

CODVERSE Stomps.

Asmodeus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CoD via nukes and orbital bombardment.

Though CoD at this point, has ground troops who can easily solo prototypeverse fodder, they need orbital bombardment and nukes to take on people like Mercer, Greene and Heller.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The virus or whatever it was produced by Atlas might battle against his body or something, or maybe they could spam MOABs and Tactical Nukes at him.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excuse Me guys, Mercer Survives a Nuclear Bomb and Regenerated

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CitizenSentry

@eliteman737 said:

Mercer would be getting Nuked, MOAB'd and DNA Bombed about every 10 seconds.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

CoDverse has not used a nuke or moab often in the series. I don't know why everyone brings it up.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dygoboy

@citizensentry said:
@eliteman737 said:

Mercer would be getting Nuked, MOAB'd and DNA Bombed about every 10 seconds.

That's if you're counting in if it's player controlled. Don't just say Nukes right off the bat. Like you would actually resort to nuking a problem out of nowhere in real life. Especially if it's just one man. And they don't have knowledge to why they would need to nuke him in the first place.

The OP didn't specify the morals and equipment. So it's safe to assume it's morals on. That means no Nukes right off the bat.

Since it's the entire verse, the political power is still set in place. So nuking a random city will cause global catastrophe and society to fall. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even dare to risk that. So nuke is off the question unless it's a last resort.

And how can they Nuke something they don't know who is or how to identify? Consume and Shapeshifting. You're forgetting?

You're also forgetting about Mercer's evolved? Inside agents?Infecting an entire city less than an hour?

Mercer doesn't have to fight them head on like an Idiot. Morals on Mercer easily plans his things and takes organizations out on the inside.

@hocko1999_virus said:

The virus or whatever it was produced by Atlas might battle against his body or something, or maybe they could spam MOABs and Tactical Nukes at him.

If it was only you! You'd probably do that. Only if you had the controller. But unfortunately you don't have the controller. And they won't bombard people for no reason while endangering civilian lives for just one man.

@citizensentry said:

CODVERSE Stomps.

No they don't. Think again.

@asmodeus_prime said:

CoD via nukes and orbital bombardment.

Orbital bombardment wouldn't be effective since Mercer has taken a barrage of artillery missiles without a single scratch nor damage. And Heller and Mercer have outran artillery missiles.

Though CoD at this point, has ground troops who can easily solo prototypeverse fodder, they need orbital bombardment and nukes to take on people like Mercer, Greene and Heller.

Fooders like mook Zombies of course. Or walkers to be exact. While things like Hunters,Brawlers,Goliaths,Juggernauts,Hydras would take an entire army to have a chance. Especially the Evolved.

Don't see how will they deal with Mercer himself though.

Wait it takes care in Prototype earth? Blackwatch screws shit up with the COD Verse as well. The U.S Governments is so deep in Blackwatch's ass it's ridicoulous.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feels like a stomp

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feels like a stomp

It isn't think deeper.

This is a problem with most people. They just stare and see the numbers and overall weapons. Who has the better firepower automatically wins.

But when you take all characters into consideration and you think a bit more you see the true outcome.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I looked at the screen for a solid 20 seconds and it still looks one sided. I won't argue though cause it doesn't really bother me who wins tbh.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I don't mean to sound rude but I'm not to believe you because you are known for being a bit of a prototype fanboy, Again I don't mean to be rude.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I looked at the screen for a solid 20 seconds and it still looks one sided. I won't argue though cause it doesn't really bother me who wins tbh.

Let me try to open your mind for a bit.

The Codverse was never prepared for something like Mercer. They Never seen anything like Mercer ever before.

And Mercer doesn't even have to fight at all. Especially since the current version of Alex has an knack for infiltration and strategy.

He will simply shapeshift and take'em out for the inside.

"Not every battle has to be fought head on."-Wiseman

And Mercer takes this point to the literal. Other than Blackwatch, Mercer has infiltrated and consumed high level operatives and agents from multiple organizations.

Ex: The Navy Seals, The CIA, The US Military, FBI, Politics Ect..

Every move the COD Team could do Mercer can predict.

There's a cluster/&(. And he has the knowledge and tactical experience and the powers to take out the COD Verse without even fighting at all. Just like he was doing with Blackwatch. And he was being extremely successful at it until Heller got in. Just like his predecessor Elizabeth Greene.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I don't mean to sound rude but I'm not to believe you because you are known for being a bit of a prototype fanboy, Again I don't mean to be rude.

I'm pretty sure I'm not known for being a fanboy since I step say that Mercer wins this because there is legitimate reason why I say so. And most of the time it happens in matches in which in very well versed in both sides.

Is this because of the whole Faster than sonic speed thing? does that still bug you? Sorry if it does. And his speed isn't really much of a factor so it doesn't matter.

Because before nobody had no sort of problem nor quarrel with me nor hate or even called me a fanboy of any type. You're the fist person to ever call me that. And I mean Ever.

I am a Fanboy. I know that. I admit. But I'm a COD expert and I know what I'm saying is true. I'm not saying that Alex would beat the entire COD verse in a straight fight. He possibly can, since the number of people he would consume would make him OP as F%$&. And city wide devastator also comes into play.

The only reason you're saying that they would spam Nukes and Orbital bombardments is because that's something you would do. Since you're aware that it's a video game and it doesn't really matter.

But what if that Video Game world was real?

But of course if it was real life you would think twice before you'd even press the launch button. The million of lives lost just of because of one stupid and ruthless action just to take out one man.Especially for the Military costs. What would your men,friends,family,the overall public think of you?

And there's the fact that Mercer can indeed survive the Nuke. And that might not have even taken him out.

That's how it is to them. The only time that Cod-Verse has ever spammed these things were in War zones, and they always made sure that they avoided as much property damage as possible and civilian casualties. And they only launch a couple of them at time cause of military costs.

Terrorist like Makarov are the only ones who had the balls to launch a nuke out for no reason other to prove point and cause havoc around the world.

While normally for the good guys to do so they have to morals off and have to be in a dire situation. And they have to get permission from their Superior officers. And most of the time it's the President.

And if you played Prototype 2, you know Mercer will infact infiltrate the organization and they have no way of identifying him.

But please, tell me what bothers you?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CitizenSentry

@dygoboy: The reason Mercer loses is because of Black Ops 3 and Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. Exoskeleton soldiers,genetically enhanced soldiers, and robots that are basically walking tanks.

EDIT: And then you've got all of the weapons from Zombie mode which would just make it overkill.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dygoboy

@citizensentry said:

@dygoboy: The reason Mercer loses is because of Black Ops 3 and Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. Exoskeleton soldiers and genetically enhanced soldiers.

Really? uhmm..uh.Uhh..Uhh..

No Caption Provided

Alex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prototype Super Soldiers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Exoskeleton soldiers and genetically enhanced soldiers.

No Caption Provided

These guys can easily one-shot those soldiers.

Please state a better reason. That reason was pathetic. Seriously. I never called anything pathetic in my life...Please..are you sure that's why the COD verse wins or did you think of something random in your head? No offence or anything but that was kind of pathetic..

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Look at the EDIT on the comment.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dygoboy
@citizensentry said:

@dygoboy: The reason Mercer loses is because of Black Ops 3 and Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. Exoskeleton soldiers,genetically enhanced soldiers, and robots that are basically walking tanks.

Not really. Plus the Robots are non-Canon

Multiplayer by definition has no story, and therefore no canon. For example, should we consider a battle that occurred on some random Highrise canon? Or that an idealized neighborhood was the site of a fierce battle between the Spetznaz and Black Ops? I think not. Canon, by definition, requires a story to be present, which only the campaigns and the Zombie series have (in their own separate continuities)

everything in-game is considered canon unless it is deliberately an easter egg or contradicted by a definitive source. Such sources would be a later release or a developer comment, usually in the form of a retcon.

So, we can ascertain that all of the campaigns collectively occur in the same Call of Duty universe. What minor discrepancies are encountered, such as some dates in the Call of Duty: World at War Soviet campaign, are few and far between. What questions remain can be answered by the proper amount of research or guessing.

This method of defining what is canon also brings another question to the table; what of Nazi Zombies and Wonder Weapons? Appearances of wonder weapons in Campaign, such as the Ray Gun in "Little Resistance" and the Thundergun in "Numbers" are quite obviously easter eggs to help the player and make the game interesting, and are considered non-canon. Similarly, the Nazi Zombies map "Five" can be considered an easter egg (and, thus, non-canon) because it is unlocked using cheats in the CIA database; not to mention the fact that its playable characters consist of John F. Kennedyet al.

What we can gather is not canonical:

Multiplayer, obviously

Many elements of Nazi Zombies (points, power-ups, demonic announcer)

"Five", Dead Ops Arcade, Zork

Easter eggs (e.g. Lullaby for a Dead Man, "Little Resistance" Ray Gun)

What questions we may have:

• Is Zombie Mode canon at all?

It's canon within it's own universe. Zombie mode is completely separate timeline/Universe. So none of it's weapons here are applicable unless the OP says so. And since he only mentioned about the mainstream COD verse well....

EDIT: And then you've got all of the weapons from Zombie mode which would just make it overkill.

Again. Separate Universe. Unless OP allows it nothing here is overkill. I would be willing to argue that even with those weapons, they still wouldn't take out Alex. But that isn't the case now is it?

So anymore reasons to back up the COD Verse still present?

Because we all know that the Prototype Verse can Sh$% all over COD verse.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
@citizensentry said:

I take it you haven't played the single player of Black Ops 3 then?

It's canon within it's own universe. Zombie mode is completely separate timeline/Universe. So none of it's weapons here are applicable unless the OP says so. And since he only mentioned about the mainstream COD verse well....

Every CoD People has all of the Stuff that exists in CoD Universe(All Weapons, Vehicles etc.)

Again. Separate Universe. Unless OP allows it nothing here is overkill. I would be willing to argue that even with those weapons, they still wouldn't take out Alex. But that isn't the case now is it?

Every CoD People has all of the Stuff that exists in CoD Universe(ALL Weapons, Vehicles etc.) and then you forget the fact that in the new Call Of Duty they incorporated the Zombies into the campaign.

Look above.

Your inner fanboy is coming out.

P.S This isn't the Protoverse it's just Alex Mercer.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dygoboy

@citizensentry said:
@dygoboy said:
@citizensentry said:

Haven't played it. Still waiting for a freind to buy me all the games he owes me this year.

Every CoD People has all of the Stuff that exists in CoD Universe(All Weapons, Vehicles etc.)

Every CoD People has all of the Stuff that exists in CoD Universe(ALL Weapons, Vehicles etc.) and then you forget the fact that in the new Call Of Duty they incorporated the Zombies into the campaign.

Look above.

No Caption Provided

I'm well aware.

Let put all the weapons into consideration:

Ray Gun: Plasma. Not really effective, and slow reload. Gets duked on

Wunderwaffe DG-2: Lightning bolts. Cool. Slow to reaload. Potential threat.

Monkey Bomb: Regular explosive. Extremely innefective. Gets duked on.

Thundergun: Compressed air. Extremely ineffective against Alex.. Gets duked on

Winter's Howl: Freeze. Not effective due to Alex's resistance to heat and sub-zero temperatures.

Gersch Device: Another glorified explosion grenade. Gets duked on

V-R11:: Utterly, useless.

Scavenger (Weapon):Another gun with explosive rounds. Yawn..
31-79 JGb215: Interesting.. This shrinks. Unless it somehow manages to massivelly reduce Alex's stats or just his size is unknown. But If it's just his size then it's useless. It will make Alex way harder to keep track of.

Wave Gun: The gun inflate zombies and cause them to explode..hmm don't have time to anylise the effects of the gun and how they would work on Alex's physiology but for it's a potential threat.

Quantum Entanglement Device: Does random things. And most of the good effects won't do jak to alex. so it's useless. and counter productive.

Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23: Uses compressed air to pull Alex. Useless and counter productive.
Sliquifier: Don't have time to see it would work on Alex's physiology. Potential threat

Blundergat: Explosive goo. Innefective. Gets duked on.

Hell's Retriever: Useless.

Golden Spork:Useless.

Ray Gun Mark II: Another Gun that fires plasma. At a higher rate. Again, plasma is ineffective so..nope.

Paralyzer: Causes them to petrify. Mercer's physiology will pretty much negate that.

Time Bomb: Simply useless.

Staff of Ice: Ineffective.

Staff of Fire:Useless. Completely useless.

Staff of Wind:Useless and counter productive.

Staff of Lightning: Potential threat.

G-Strike: Napalm missile doesn't quite compare to a barrage of artillery missiles.

One Inch Punch: Useless and counter productive

Apothicon Servant: It only sucks and destroys zombies. Larger enemies simply pass through it.And it's range is small. It has never pulled anything to it weighting above 2 tons. So..Ineffective.

Li'l Arnie: Restkinned monkey bomb. Useless.

Apothicon Sword: Useless and counter productive.

There are very few weapons that can actually be a threat to Alex. So no. Wonder weapons aren't really going to seal the deal.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
@citizensentry said:
@dygoboy said:
@citizensentry said:

Haven't played it. Still waiting for a freind to buy me all the games he owes me this year.

Look above.

No Caption Provided

I'm well aware.

Let put all the weapons into consideration:

Ray Gun: Plasma. Not really effective, and slow reload. Gets duked on

Wunderwaffe DG-2: Lightning bolts. Cool. Slow to reaload. Potential threat.
Monkey Bomb: Regular explosive. Extremely innefective. Gets duked on.

Thundergun: Compressed air. Extremely ineffective against Alex.. Gets duked on

Winter's Howl: Freeze. Not effective due to Alex's resistance to heat and sub-zero temperatures.

Gersch Device: Another glorified explosion grenade. Gets duked on

V-R11:: Utterly, useless.

Scavenger (Weapon):Another gun with explosive rounds. Yawn..
31-79 JGb215: Interesting.. This shrinks. Unless it somehow manages to massivelly reduce Alex's stats or just his size is unknown. But If it's just his size then it's useless. It will make Alex way harder to keep track of.

Wave Gun: The gun inflate zombies and cause them to explode..hmm don't have time to anylise the effects of the gun and how they would work on Alex's physiology but for it's a potential threat.

(Unfinished)

You're forgetting all the other Black Ops 1 & 2 zombie weapons.

Avatar image for roberto alvarenga
Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The wave gun cant kill alex , he is amorphous , and his cells are cellceptioned.

As soon as the cells started getting inflated they would just densify themselves back to whatever they were doing , so 0% effect , won't even slow down.

Wunderwaffe has minimal effect and conplete 0 effect when in armor mode.

Unless Cod has a molecule manipulating/desintegrating gun , no killey alexzies.

As for nukes , alex will just infiltrate the team and kill everyone , or just stay there eating some doritos while they try to come on an international agreement to deploy a oh-so-many amounts of nukes , all of wich alex will hear and run away from , dealing massive fallout to everyone , so unnefficient , at best , completely suicidal at worse.

If alex wants to , no nuclear bomb can hit him.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The wave gun cant kill alex , he is amorphous , and his cells are cellceptioned.

As soon as the cells started getting inflated they would just densify themselves back to whatever they were doing , so 0% effect , won't even slow down.

Wunderwaffe has minimal effect and conplete 0 effect when in armor mode.

Unless Cod has a disintegrating gun no killey alexzies.

They do, It's called the Annihilator.

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roberto alvarenga: I take it you haven't unlocked it in Zombie mode yet?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

This thread.. Ugh.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RAYGUN DAMAGE STOMPS

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a very close one

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roberto alvarenga: In multiplayer it does. In zombies it disintegrates enemies/zombies.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys just don't get it. There'd be two guys boosting in back and then Mercer gets a swarm dropped on his azz.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

You guys just don't get it. There'd be two guys boosting in back and then Mercer gets a swarm dropped on his azz.

This

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: it explodes zombies , not desintegrate them.

@Eisenfauste: a opportunity for alex to literally one shot the whole team... Do you even know who alex is?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roberto alvarenga: No it doesn't. The Annihilator disintegrates zombies. You're thinking of multiplayer.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercers gets rekt it's not even funny lol.

The weapons from zombie maps are enough.

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: i can clearly see that it explodes zombies in ''the giant''

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CitizenSentry

@roberto alvarenga: I've just been playing zombies for the past hour and the Annihilator clearly disintegrates them.

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: well , i can clearly see ir creates an explosion.

That is what it does.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ghostrider2

Tendrill Barrage.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roberto alvarenga: No.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex Mercer the COD universe would only win with prep.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tactical nuke incoming. Also, if it's CoD Modern Warfare 3 it wouldn't even hurt the team :P

Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CitizenSentry
XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CitizenSentry
XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By XioKenji

@citizensentry said:
@xiokenji said:
Loading Video...

I've already watched it. you can see them get disintegrated.

Looks like exploding to me regardless they still have Rayguns , Venom , lightning shooters, human turning guns , nukes , etc.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COD stomps