#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody knows I thought this was a good battle.

#3 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, since Alex Luthor is nigh-omnipotent, I suppose he could win over some guy in armor... :p

#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Luthor wins, curbstomp.

#5 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

That is, unless Iron Man would use the Reality Gem (of the Infinity Gems), though I believe he has sworn never to use it.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Alex Luthor would win here... I got to read up on him more though
#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else

#8 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Luthor, IMO is DC's smartest human. He wins with ease. Better matchup is Alex Luthor vs Reed Richards.

#9 Posted by XiiX (7498 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor.

#10 Posted by superincrediblebatspider (28 posts) - - Show Bio

alex luthor got owned by batman and the joker, then again he had no energy left

#11 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a prep war. BTW, he was powerless anyway, IIRC.

#12 Posted by JediXMan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

Alex Luthor, IMO is DC's smartest human. He wins with ease. Better matchup is Alex Luthor vs Reed Richards.

Not really. Two things:

1. Lex is arguably more intelligent than Alexander. Really, he got the last laugh in the end. He was killed by Lex and the Joker in the end.

2. It's debated that Tony, with his computer brain, rivals Reed.

#13 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Needlebay said:

Not really. Two things:

1. Lex is arguably more intelligent than Alexander. Really, he got the last laugh in the end. He was killed by Lex and the Joker in the end.

Alex already stated he was better than regular Lex and had one of the best genius type of feats in comics. In a prep war, Alex would walk all over Lex, IMO.

#14 Posted by JediXMan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

@JediXMan said:

@Needlebay said:

Not really. Two things:

Alex already stated he was better than regular Lex and had one of the best genius type of feats in comics. In a prep war, Alex would walk all over Lex, IMO.

A guy saying he's better than somebody else sounds more like arrogance than an actual fact. If somebody else said that, or if Lex said that Alex was better, I'd believe it. But I can't take the word of Alex for it, especially when Infinite Crisis just seemed to reinforce that Alexander was overconfident.

#15 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Lex has ever done anything as grand as Alex Luthor. Alex not only brought back the multiverse, he actually manipulated it to his whim.

In his last appearance, Alex also brought back all the dead worlds that were destroyed by Omega. On a whim, with hardly an prep.

#16 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Needlebay said:

Not really. Two things:

2. Reed had said that Stark with computer brain surpass him already.

#17 Posted by JediXMan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@JediXMan said:

@Needlebay said:

Not really. Two things:

Thought so.

#18 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

What has Tony done that surpasses Reed? Statements are one thing, but hopefully we can see some incredible scientific feats from Tony.

#19 Posted by overachiver (89 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@JediXMan said:

@Needlebay said:

Not really. Two things:

Thought so.

Lex had the last laugh but it plays to Lex's strength, he's top notch at planning and manipulating people. In terms of science you need someone like High Evo to compete with Alex in science experetise, even Doom and Reed can't contend.