#1 Edited by Dreadpool10 (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Challengers:

Iron-Man-3-ec0d3036

vs

CaptainAmericaAvengers

Location:

Rules:

Blood Lusted

Both get 3 Hours of Prep

The Location is Empty

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by dondave (38438 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian

#3 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

Aldrich Killian...no contest. He would rip the shield out of Cap's hands, then beat him to death with it. Cap would be able to hurt Killian as much as was able to hurt Loki, but probably to a lesser extent. Killian was punking Iron Man all over that last fight scene.

A bloodlusted Killian for the 187.

#4 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

If Killian can get passed that I breakable shield.. Then maybe he wins ! Other than that.. Cap wins !

#5 Edited by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini said:

If Killian can get passed that I breakable shield.. Then maybe he wins ! Other than that.. Cap wins !

Huh? Did you see IM3? How is Cap going to hurt someone who is roughly as durable as Iron Man, and can rgenerate massive amounts of damage at alarming rates?...not to mention that Stark's armor was like tissue paper to Killian. All Killian would have to do is wait for a moment when he can get inside Cap's guard, and punch a hole through his chest, or latch onto the shield and heat it up until Cap cant hold on any longer, then casually toss it a half mile. There is nothing that Cap can do agaisnt Aldrich Killian. It is a complete mismatch without using somekind of PIS.

#6 Posted by WillPayton (9547 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian wins 9/10

#7 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork:

Did you say PIS ?? =D .. Killian whole cutting through iron mans armor like tissue was total and complete PIS to make Killian seem like a real threat ! 3000 degrees celcius which is 5400 in Fahrenheit.. Should not be enough to slice up Iron man's armor.. The same armor that tanked blows fans Lightning from Thor probably a year (Movie time) ago ! Killian is PIS !

Cap won't slip in his defense ! Killian didn't display any real fighting skill that could challenge cap and I doubt a blood lusted cap will resist taking his shield and decapitating Killian !

#8 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork:

Did you say PIS ?? =D .. Killian whole cutting through iron mans armor like tissue was total and complete PIS to make Killian seem like a real threat ! 3000 degrees celcius which is 5400 in Fahrenheit.. Should not be enough to slice up Iron man's armor.. The same armor that tanked blows fans Lightning from Thor probably a year (Movie time) ago ! Killian is PIS !

Cap won't slip in his defense ! Killian didn't display any real fighting skill that could challenge cap and I doubt a blood lusted cap will resist taking his shield and decapitating Killian !

What you are saying is just conjecture. What I was talking about are actual feats. Ridiculous or not, they happened...and consistently throughout the whole movie. Do I agree that Killian was overpowered, yes, but that is a moot point. Its like arguing that SA Supes is PIS in a SA Superman V anyone thread; yes it's true, but it doesnt change his feats as being canon or not.

#9 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork:

True true.. That aside, I still find it hard to believe Killian can take away Cap's shield through super heating or other wise. Cap could Throw his shield in the air and let it bounce off a building right back into the back of Killian's neck !

#10 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: You are right. I was being a little outlandish in saying that Cap would give up his shield that easily. While I completely agree that Cap could, and would, get his shield in for some good strikes. He would probably be able to damage Killian too, but it’s nothing that Killian wouldn’t almost immediately regenerate from. The moment that Killian does get his hands on Cap (cause it will happen eventually), Cap will keep fighting, but the raw power and heat from Killian will be too much for Cap, bringing him down in flames (pun absolutely intended)

#11 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

Aldrich Killian...no contest. He would rip the shield out of Cap's hands, then beat him to death with it. Cap would be able to hurt Killian as much as was able to hurt Loki, but probably to a lesser extent. Killian was punking Iron Man all over that last fight scene.

A bloodlusted Killian for the 187.

#12 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6073 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian without much effort

#13 Edited by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

Killan 10/10

#14 Posted by Hyperlight (6163 posts) - - Show Bio

killian... superior in every way but fighting skills. the only way steve wins is decapitation

#15 Posted by NeonPheonix (650 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian can heal and is very durable compared to cap.

I'm a fan of America but he's dead meat

#16 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian ends up being a punching bag for cap. Tough or not if you cant fight youre toast. If tony had any martial skill he coulda taken killian out. Also pretty sure vibranium doesnt heat up like steel. Cap would notice the regen and then shield smash his brains into paste to overload it.

#17 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, he's a vastly superior fighter and is shield gives him a massive advantage, it stood up to Thor's hammer smash (Thor's hammer smash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Killian's strikes or heat) which Killain has no chance getting through or around. I think people are forgetting that Stark isn't a great fighter, he relies on his suit and armament to defeat people, plus his villains are kinda weak. As far as Cap putting down Killain long enough, well obviously he can soak damage but there's a breaking point, we saw varying levels with his henchmen but Cap's enhanced stats include stamina and durability so he's good. What would it take to put Killain down for good? I don't know but Cap's fully capable of just starting with decapitation and working from there.

#18 Posted by RogueShadow (11095 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, with moderate difficlty, I think there was a lot of WIS and PIS whizzing around Iron man 3 as mentioned before. Even if we ignore the stupid scope of Aldrich's powers and how they fail to meet the previous logic of the MCU [Iron man Mark VI could withstand Lightning bolts from a God] then Cap still has agility,reflexes, strength at least equal to and most likely exceeding [imho] Killian's. Add Cap's Vibranium shield, vastly superior skill,combat readiness and blood-lust, and Cap decapitates Killian from afar, if that fails, the shield returns to him and he gets him close with the shield.

#19 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Killian punched a hole through the chest of an Iron man suit until cap replicates a feat like that Cap can not claim greater strength.

#20 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, with moderate difficlty, I think there was a lot of WIS and PIS whizzing around Iron man 3 as mentioned before. Even if we ignore the stupid scope of Aldrich's powers and how they fail to meet the previous logic of the MCU [Iron man Mark VI could withstand Lightning bolts from a God] then Cap still has agility,reflexes, strength at least equal to and most likely exceeding [imho] Killian's. Add Cap's Vibranium shield, vastly superior skill,combat readiness and blood-lust, and Cap decapitates Killian from afar, if that fails, the shield returns to him and he gets him close with the shield.

WIS and PIS are the same thing man.

#21 Edited by RogueShadow (11095 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: I thought WIS was when the writer was just misinformed or stupid rather than PIS which is altering logic and previously established levels or facts to benefit the plot.

#22 Posted by thebatman98 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins it with a lot of difficulty.

#23 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

Cap, he's a vastly superior fighter and is shield gives him a massive advantage, it stood up to Thor's hammer smash (Thor's hammer smash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Killian's strikes or heat) which Killain has no chance getting through or around. I think people are forgetting that Stark isn't a great fighter, he relies on his suit and armament to defeat people, plus his villains are kinda weak. As far as Cap putting down Killain long enough, well obviously he can soak damage but there's a breaking point, we saw varying levels with his henchmen but Cap's enhanced stats include stamina and durability so he's good. What would it take to put Killain down for good? I don't know but Cap's fully capable of just starting with decapitation and working from there.

The shield is designed around being a plot device that enables him not to get flattened by Thor's hammer-strike. The issue here is Killian could literally tear it from his hands and beat him with it - his fight with Tony consisted of casually dodging repulsor blasts, tanking them and tearing through Tony's suits like tissue paper.

Cap is superhuman - just not to any-degree that I could claim to be on par with Killian - it's everything Steve has but better and more of it.

Cap, with moderate difficlty, I think there was a lot of WIS and PIS whizzing around Iron man 3 as mentioned before. Even if we ignore the stupid scope of Aldrich's powers and how they fail to meet the previous logic of the MCU [Iron man Mark VI could withstand Lightning bolts from a God] then Cap still has agility,reflexes, strength at least equal to and most likely exceeding [imho] Killian's. Add Cap's Vibranium shield, vastly superior skill,combat readiness and blood-lust, and Cap decapitates Killian from afar, if that fails, the shield returns to him and he gets him close with the shield.

The suit didn't tank the lightning - it ended up re-channeling that energy for a brief plot amp of the suit to 500% and said thunder-bolts wasn't anywhere close to the full potency of what Thor could have smight with. Not to mention Thor could have just easily torn that suit apart like tissue paper given his fingers where easily crushing through that armor simply squeezing it.

This fight would end up being a lot like the Loki vs Cap fight (which admittedly Loki is more durable than Killian - given he didn't instantly explode when the Hulk smashed) - Cap could compete marginally at best - but Killian's overall more superior. Hit's from Cap might be a minor bother, hits from Killian would be lethal on the other hand for Cap.

#24 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: I thought WIS was when the writer was just misinformed or stupid rather than PIS which is altering logic and previously established levels or facts to benefit the plot.

Yeah. Same thing. Both things fall under the umbrella of PIS.

#25 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

The shield is designed around being a plot device that enables him not to get flattened by Thor's hammer-strike. The issue here is Killian could literally tear it from his hands and beat him with it - his fight with Tony consisted of casually dodging repulsor blasts, tanking them and tearing through Tony's suits like tissue paper.

Cap is superhuman - just not to any-degree that I could claim to be on par with Killian - it's everything Steve has but better and more of it.

Obviously movie Cap doesn't have comic Cap's experience but I'd say he certainly has more than Killian does, and again Cap's fighting skill is above both Stark's and Killian's. While Killian could do what you say, I don't think he would. Thor tore through Tony's suit as well, it's not indestructible (in fact it seems like it's meant to be the opposite in IM3). Like you said, Cap's shield is essentially a plot device, nigh (or not) indestructible and capable of tanking/absorbing any sort of damage.

I'm not sure I agree with you, and even if it were true (not saying it isn't), didn't the Red Skull have superior stats to Cap too? (albeit minus all of Killian's other cool abilities) Cap fights smarter, unlike Stark who for some reason chose to engage Killian hand to hand. Steve prefers to use his shield instead of taking unnecessary hits. Killian will be overconfident, and against Cap it will be his downfall.

#26 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian takes this. There's nothing Capt can do to keep him down.

#27 Posted by Dreadpool10 (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion this battle can go either way. I'm not sure who would win...

#28 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

killian has regeneration and can heat/slice through im suits as easily as those coins on the wet toilet paper on the left side of the screen in the TP commercials. cap is def. the better fighter and has a shield that can arguably protect cap from his hot hands. aldrich will be very tough because of his regeneration and the only way i see cap taking him down is sheild decap heres the problem though, i don't see america's good boy hero going for a move like that. i find it much more plausible that he would try to duke it out with killian and that will be his ventul downfall. don't get me wrong, cap won't go down without a fight and will give killian hell for he win. i say that when they get up close in cqc, cap will start out looking good. no doubt he will get the first shot and the preceeding ones too, but even he'll notice his hits are'nt doing much. just like in the loki fight, cap will be worn down and killian will take advantage. i also believe killian can potentially oneshot cap. if he can slice through im suits like that he can def. do some damage to cap.

overall, killian 7-8/10.

the reason i dont give him 10/10 is that cap is a very crafty, determined hero, and there's no doub in my mind that he can pull out a couple wins some other way. he is also very smart when it comes to tactics.

#29 Posted by Oscars94 (2580 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: Cap had no problem slicing and dicing some Chitauri. :D But Killian wins this. Super-strenth, Super-speed,healing factor, super-heated and fire-breathing win out.

#30 Posted by entropy_aegis (15451 posts) - - Show Bio

This must be a joke.Killian kills him.

#31 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@isaac_clarke said:

The shield is designed around being a plot device that enables him not to get flattened by Thor's hammer-strike. The issue here is Killian could literally tear it from his hands and beat him with it - his fight with Tony consisted of casually dodging repulsor blasts, tanking them and tearing through Tony's suits like tissue paper.

Cap is superhuman - just not to any-degree that I could claim to be on par with Killian - it's everything Steve has but better and more of it.

Obviously movie Cap doesn't have comic Cap's experience but I'd say he certainly has more than Killian does, and again Cap's fighting skill is above both Stark's and Killian's. While Killian could do what you say, I don't think he would. Thor tore through Tony's suit as well, it's not indestructible (in fact it seems like it's meant to be the opposite in IM3). Like you said, Cap's shield is essentially a plot device, nigh (or not) indestructible and capable of tanking/absorbing any sort of damage.

I'm not sure I agree with you, and even if it were true (not saying it isn't), didn't the Red Skull have superior stats to Cap too? (albeit minus all of Killian's other cool abilities) Cap fights smarter, unlike Stark who for some reason chose to engage Killian hand to hand. Steve prefers to use his shield instead of taking unnecessary hits. Killian will be overconfident, and against Cap it will be his downfall.

I'm not doubting Cap's fighting ability - judging by his equipment he received a good deal of training off-screen during his film. If Red-Skull did have superior stats - they were marginal at best, Steve was able to take those steel-imprinting punches without breaking a bone so it's good bet they were close to each other physically.

Stark did everything really against Killian - he even put him in one of his suits and blew it up. His melee did probably the most to slow Killian down given he had to regrow an arm. Either way I just don't see - short of a lot of luck - Killian not tearing Cap's shield from his hand and then peeling him over.

#32 Posted by theviperrko (369 posts) - - Show Bio

He grows his head right back you guys.

#33 Posted by Jonez120 (4707 posts) - - Show Bio

Killians durability was insane seriously. The more that i think about it I don't even think Cap could win if Killian didn't fight back.

#34 Posted by danielskies1 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

It's kind of a two way street... I mean Killian is was more durable than cap his regenerative skills are close to the Hulks. However if cap uses his shield he can beat killian down with it in time to use the shield to press it down into Killians larynx and decapitate him with extreme prejudice. However if killian grows another head caps screwed. I mean when Tony blew Mark 42 I thought that was it.

#35 Edited by caprules101 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave... Are you guys forgetting extremis actually only grants peak human abilities like the super soilder serum... With caps shield and martial arts he could pull it off... Like pepper did...just watch out for the regeneration and heat

#36 Posted by Huey_Freeman34 (1535 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian wins easily.

#37 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

AMERICA

#38 Posted by Cregan_Stark (1947 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Cap should be able to take Killian due to healing factor.

#39 Posted by Jonez120 (4707 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian was really freakin durable iirc.

#40 Edited by koshi_waza88 (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain america would need to rely heavy on using his sounding for defense and offense there about the same speed and strength level but Killian heat allows for a more effective offense and he his regeneration make him very durable... caps shield is vital for his defense its wont be broken or cut and is highly resistant to heating up the last thing he wants to do is throw it directly at Killian cause if he loses it he wont be winning this one... clearly cap is at a disadvantage in a ring like situation but Ironman be dead if he was put in that situation (ironman was dead anyway lucky he got saved.. again). I see this as a game of cat and mouse the edge going to killian but under the right circumstances or set up captain america could or we dont know if Killian kept the fight up to long he may of very well overheat.

#41 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not a fair fight, Killian would win easily

#42 Posted by Thitiki (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian takes this. There's nothing Capt can do to keep him down.

Online
#43 Edited by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

Killian stomps.