#1  Edited By demifiend
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

place earth. 

alcatraz has access to all the tecnology of his suit 

alcatraz snd  master chief with their assault rifle. 

win via death, no rules.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Chief punches Alcatraz's face into the back of his skull.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

I reject all things Halo.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By progenitorigin

sorry, i had to.  you went and had to involve guns.
Hairy_Octopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hairy_Octopus

Based on what I've seen from Armor mode on Crysis 2 and the Halo games' campaigns the Nanosuit 2 seems to be able to withstand a greater amount of damage than the Spartan shields, but the Master Chief is bio-augmented whereas Alcatraz is just a marine under the suit. I would cast my vote for Alcatraz based on the stealth element he brings to the table as well as the durability his suit offers.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

From what I've seen from Nomad vs Master Chief, Chief most definitely takes this one.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kameo

I've seen the calcs on Fact Pile

They are equal in strength and durability

but Alcatraz has better standard load out weapons than chief and wins 7/10 times due to that.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NeonGameWave

Master chief is the better combatant as he is also more tactical in regards to combat but Alcatraz is faster and he is more maneuverable than Master Chief. I think it will end as a stalemate or Alcatraz takes the victory.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alcatraz Cloak+Neck snap or C4

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Alcatraz Cloak+Neck snap or C4

Or his hands accomplish nothing but bouncing off of Chief's energy shields, revealing his position, and allowing Chief to "neck snap" him to death with his superior strength.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Going to lean Chief, but I really do like Alcatraz. He won't make it easy, his armor basically has all the Chief's functions (minus shields) but can't use them all at once and he doesn't have Chief's enhanced physical abilities and the extensive military experience. Chief in a good old fashion gunfight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: If that was to happen he'd find away to evade chief then come up with more tactical options.

If Alcatraz is booting cars and trucks around if he gets close enough cloaked he gonna send chief rolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: If that was to happen he'd find away to evade chief then come up with more tactical options.

If Alcatraz is booting cars and trucks around if he gets close enough cloaked he gonna send chief rolling

He won't be able to evade Chief.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Can you tell me why.he cant evade chief

This is taken from my post in another thread, but I think it sums it up fairly well. I edited it a bit for this situation.

Fresh out of augmentations, before the SPARTAN-II candidates even fully adapted to their enhancements, they had the reaction time of twenty milliseconds. An average human has a reaction time of two hundred milliseconds. From what I know trained, athletic humans may shorten that by a bit, but still, it doesn't compare, and you have to note the SPARTAN-II candidates haven't adjusted to their augmentations yet. This effectively makes them ten times faster than a human in terms of reaction speed since they were mere teenagers.

No Caption Provided

Note that Mendez says their reaction time, that is already in the twenty millisecond range, is "significantly faster in combat situations, when their adrenaline is pumping." While the amount they've (including Master Chief) improved in terms of reaction speed isn't quantifiable, it is significant and notable at the very least. Yes, this is still the SPARTAN-II's out of armor. In their MJOLNIR MARK IV armor, their reaction speed, strength, and other statistics are increased by a factor of five.

No Caption Provided

I think you can do the math from here. Chief is significantly faster than Alcatraz in terms of reaction speed, and not only does he have the numbers to back it up, but he's got the feats too. From easily dodging point-blank rounds out-of-armor since he was a teenager, to evading Covenant Plasma and Forerunner Hardlight projectiles, John has displayed his insane reaction speed throughout his career on a daily basis. Not only that, but with Cortana amping his neural connections, he sees people, even highly trained Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, in slow-motion.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind Cortana's aid has enabled Chief to bat away a missile at point-blank range as she did complex trajectory calculations while said rocket was racing towards them. So if Cortana can calculate the trajectory of a freaking SkyHawk Fighter's homing missile. This highlights my next point: even if Panther has reaction speed equal or slightly better than John, the latter still has Cortana for calculations and to amp his neural connections. She can multi-task as well, hacking into ships while simultaneously updating Chief's navigation data in his HUD, while also opening communication network systems with UNSC personnel that are protected from outside interference and risk of spying from Covenant. Either way Chief has the advantage here in reaction speed and brain processing speed thanks to Cortana.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: From the Master Chief vs Black Panther thread correct?Also congrats on the ridiculous amount of knowledge on Halo as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: From the Master Chief vs Black Panther thread correct?Also congrats on the ridiculous amount of knowledge on Halo as well

Yes! I just copy and pasted it since I found that it was a good explanation, and removed some of the bits where I mentioned Black Panther. Also, thanks!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: .motion tracker should be pointless the cloak is almost like an active camoflague but better. And the nanosuit could perform speed movement quicker than a sensor or"smart" human and alien brain can process. so masterchief isnt going to just snap around and start smashing alcatraz. alcatraz will be moving at rediculous speeds

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief, mostion tracker, cortana, standard assault rifle that can fire 1500 rounds a minute, along with shields, and enhanced strength, 8/10 he wins.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stormdriven

@dajhonmccloud: He's actually much quicker than you think, and his camo isn't any better than a Covenant soldier's. If anything, it's worse because they Covenant soldiers can stay cloaked while his runs out of energy, and needs to recharge. And besides, the Chief is still much stronger and faster than Alcatraz, and can tag him easily, as he has enhanced perception. Also, the motion tracker can detect cloaked units. Unless Alcatraz moves extremely slowly and sneaks up on the Chief without the Chief noticing, he doesn't really have a chance. His only chances of winning are still slim at best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: 1 Chief will never know with his motion tracker if prophet is under him,above him. exactly how far away. with prophets tactical options that tracker will be a joke and a toy to play with. prophets visor will be on point once he tags chief on the visor it all over. and as far as speed if chief is faster prophet should be a notch under in the category

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief gets neck snapped

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: When did Prophet get into this? Anyway, the motion tracker will tell him exactly where he is within a 25 meter radius. And how will Chief being tagged with the visor end this? Visor means nothing. And the Chief's reaction speed is MUCH greater than either Prophet or Alcatraz. They're normal spec ops soldiers. John is genetically enhanced, AND he has Cortana augmenting his reactions. Chief stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Mybad i meant alcatraz but once he's tagged with the visor he cant hide from alcatraz so thats an disadvantage and he could easily be played with cause alcatraz is going to be cloaked. they arent normal spec ops. there spec ops inside a game changing suit.. and how much greater is his reaction time. i want to know both reaction speeds from alcatraz and chief.. if you know them

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Stormdriven

@dajhonmccloud:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@dajhonmccloud said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Can you tell me why.he cant evade chief

This is taken from my post in another thread, but I think it sums it up fairly well. I edited it a bit for this situation.

Fresh out of augmentations, before the SPARTAN-II candidates even fully adapted to their enhancements, they had the reaction time of twenty milliseconds. An average human has a reaction time of two hundred milliseconds. From what I know trained, athletic humans may shorten that by a bit, but still, it doesn't compare, and you have to note the SPARTAN-II candidates haven't adjusted to their augmentations yet. This effectively makes them ten times faster than a human in terms of reaction speed since they were mere teenagers.

No Caption Provided

Note that Mendez says their reaction time, that is already in the twenty millisecond range, is "significantly faster in combat situations, when their adrenaline is pumping." While the amount they've (including Master Chief) improved in terms of reaction speed isn't quantifiable, it is significant and notable at the very least. Yes, this is still the SPARTAN-II's out of armor. In their MJOLNIR MARK IV armor, their reaction speed, strength, and other statistics are increased by a factor of five.

No Caption Provided

I think you can do the math from here. Chief is significantly faster than Alcatraz in terms of reaction speed, and not only does he have the numbers to back it up, but he's got the feats too. From easily dodging point-blank rounds out-of-armor since he was a teenager, to evading Covenant Plasma and Forerunner Hardlight projectiles, John has displayed his insane reaction speed throughout his career on a daily basis. Not only that, but with Cortana amping his neural connections, he sees people, even highly trained Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, in slow-motion.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind Cortana's aid has enabled Chief to bat away a missile at point-blank range as she did complex trajectory calculations while said rocket was racing towards them. So if Cortana can calculate the trajectory of a freaking SkyHawk Fighter's homing missile. This highlights my next point: even if Panther has reaction speed equal or slightly better than John, the latter still has Cortana for calculations and to amp his neural connections. She can multi-task as well, hacking into ships while simultaneously updating Chief's navigation data in his HUD, while also opening communication network systems with UNSC personnel that are protected from outside interference and risk of spying from Covenant. Either way Chief has the advantage here in reaction speed and brain processing speed thanks to Cortana.

I would assume that Alcatraz's reaction speed is greater than that of an average human, but not by a whole lot, and is still an infinitesimal amount when compared to the Chief's. And regardless of the cloak, Chief has fought multiple cloaked opponents, most of which were Elites who are also superior to Alcatraz.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: okay so chief is dodging bullets thats fast. but alcatraz is so fast a smart alien or human brain cant even process what you do.and the brain is extremely quick. and a motion sensor will be delayed because of alcatraz's speed. im not saying thats faster than a bulet dodger im saying that brief moment chief is lacking or off gaurd alcatraz will be there to exploit and go to work on chief

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: The Chief will still be able to keep up, given his reaction speed is LEAGUE'S greater than Alcatraz will be able to move. That is without augmentation and calculations from Cortana. I'm not sure how fast Alcatraz moves, but it can't be faster than an Elite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: WHOA... elites Why do you say these words.. and no i think chief moves that much faster than alcatraz.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: Okay, let's say, just for kicks, that Alcatraz moves faster than the Chief and Elites. This hasn't been shown to be combat speed and his speed is limited by the energy of the nanosuit. He is basically like a cheetah. Moves extremely fast in small bursts, but not for long distances. The Chief and Elites have stamina that exceeds Alcatraz's. So speed won't be in the favor of Alcatraz.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Ok but lets say this fight is in new york empty,Alctraz has a combination of abilities that just might take the win here. if he's cloaking and chief cant detect him from afar he can keep getting shot. and yes i know chief has a shield around his armor but after a while alctraz tags him in the visor swoops around building from building while time goes by that second that chief slips up that "spec ops soldier" inside that nanosuit is going in for the kill. and it would be quick enough because cief would be off gaurd at that moment

in Cqc chief could have the advantage cause of that reaction speed of 20 milliseconds right?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Stormdriven

@dajhonmccloud: The Chief is no stranger to fighting in a city, so whatever advantages Alcatraz might have are slim at best. And IIRC, Alcatraz was just Marine Force Recon, and not trained in using the suit, so his skill wouldn't match that of Nomad, Prophet, or Psycho. And Chief would win in close quarters combat effortlessly due to his speed, size, strength, and reaction speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: But he was Force Reconnaissance short of a us.navy seal. so he was already a bad a**. and yeah he wasnt trained for that suit but he was trained to go fight the alien ceph the suit just basically boosted his chances of staying alive. but i think alcatraz is more of threat than an elite due to his versatility. and in a cqc armor mode comes in play as well alcatraz kicks around cars. and he can tank LOTS of damage

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Stormdriven

@dajhonmccloud: I'm not saying he isn't awesome, I personally like him a lot. But Elites are basically just the Master Chief, only bigger. They're also around the same strength level. Armor mode isn't going to make much of a difference in a close quarters fight, and Alcatraz would have to tag the Chief for his strength to be effective. And believe me, Alcatraz isn't tagging the Chief.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Oh i see what your saying,Chief is a really good fighter..but why does chief get bested by aliens...what im saying is if an alien can shoot or knock chief down I'm more than sure alcatraz is gonna get a couple in as well. And plus i thought chief was an average spartan with more luck than normal.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Stormdriven

@dajhonmccloud: Most of those aliens are the extremely well trained Elites, Brutes, or Hunters, who are all easily the toughest opponents he has to face (outside of the Prometheans). More often than not, he dodges plasma shots and yes he does get tagged, but again, by the toughest opponents he faces. Alcatraz wouldn't last any longer against them than against the Chief, which isn't very long anyway. And technically speaking, he is similar to the other Spartans, with each standing out in a certain area. His area most notably is his luck, but he also has an indomitable will that has shown to be superior to his peers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: So Alcatraz wouldnt be any more difficult than a Promethean for chief. or is chief SUPER LUCKY to still be alive.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: No, Prometheans are extremely dangerous, but I don't know how they match up with his other opponents. And luck isn't really a factor in these battles. But it's his skill coupled with his luck that has kept him alive. So I wouldn't say he's super lucky, but he is very lucky, considering some of the things he has survived.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: idk cause if elites are just as strong and just as fast as chief then alcatraz should be a walk in the park, and i say that because you said alcatraz couldn't tag chief cause of the reaction so i would suggest a promeathean can go toe to toe with chief and tag him and react just as quick. and for example in a launch trailer for halo 4 chief gets knocked down easily by an alien there was like 4 or 5 aliens he gets knocked down and w.e if it were 3 or 4 alcatraz chief wouldve of died

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alcatraz, the Nanosuit only lacks energy shielding, but I believe that the max armor mode is actually more protective. Apparently there is written material for Alcatraz too, but I'm not sure well how fleshed out they are with the suit's capabilities, but from what I've played from both games, the Nanosuit makes a greater impression on me that it is a superior suit of armor when it comes to enhancing its user.

The SCAR is a superior weapon to the UNSC assault rifle by far both in form and function, HALO weapons are disappointing considering how many centuries into the future the game's setting takes place. The Nanosuit's strength mode makes recoil and bullet spread almost nonexistent, so that's also a huge plus in Alcatraz's favor.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: Prometheans can go toe to toe with Chief. Alcatraz being an easy out for the Chief is what I've been trying to say the entire time haha. Honestly, I don't know how 3 or 4 nanosuited soldiers would fare against the Chief.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vmole: The Chief takes on opponents way more dangerous than any Alcatraz does, plus the MJOLNIR armor is superior to the nanosuit, as well as his physicals. The assault rifle may not seem like much compared to what the Chief faces, but it is actually a decently powerful weapon. It fires 7.62x51mmFull Metal Jacket rounds, as well as being able to fire armor piercing rounds. Halo weapons don't seem very effective because they're ballistic weapons going up against shields designed to defend against that and plasma.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Wait..wait.wait.. his shield more effective than nanosuit....armor mode??? noo insane

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: The Chief's shields tank plasma bolts on a regular. Plasma has been known to burn through titanium with extreme ease, and melt flesh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Armor mode absorbs kinetic energey,hazardous heat levels,radiation,energy blast effectively. makimg him almost temporarily invulnerable

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By VMole

@vmole: The Chief takes on opponents way more dangerous than any Alcatraz does, plus the MJOLNIR armor is superior to the nanosuit, as well as his physicals. The assault rifle may not seem like much compared to what the Chief faces, but it is actually a decently powerful weapon. It fires 7.62x51mmFull Metal Jacket rounds, as well as being able to fire armor piercing rounds. Halo weapons don't seem very effective because they're ballistic weapons going up against shields designed to defend against that and plasma.

Define "more dangerous", the Covenant are idiots both in and out of the game setting. It's widely acknowledged that they don't even really know what they are doing and are generally just winging it and succeeding simply because the technology they possess (but can't even understand and replicate for that matter) is superior to what humanity is using.

The SCAR uses sub-caliber rounds with superior ballistic performance to the full-sized rounds that the UNSC assault rifle uses, the SCAR is flat out superior even when you don't take into account its modularity and the fact that its design is at least based in reality.

I can't recall anything that makes the MJOLNIR superior to the Nanosuit aside from being equipped with an energy shield that is still very vulnerable to slugthrowers. The Nanosuit seems a lot more resistant to small arms fire when in armor mode than Chief's shields, and a heck of a lot more versatile and powerful with its augmentations.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vmole: The cannon fodder like Grunts and Jackals are not very intelligent, no. But the likes of the Elites, Brutes, and Prophets are all extremely intelligent and brilliant tacticians. And if they couldn't replicate their weapons, how would they have replacements for the depleted ones? The SCAR may have a higher rate of fire, but that does not necessarily means it hits harder. Given that the SCAR does not have a known muzzle velocity, and the MA5 does, I'm going to go by size of round for damage output, and that is clearly the MA5. And given that plasma is heated and ionized GAS, it is extremely hot and is capable of going through titanium like tissue. The Chief's shields have taken direct hits from it. And a lot of power from a ballistic weapon is needed to take down the shields. The nanosuit isn't exactly impervious to it either. Armor mode provides some protection, but it isn't going to make the wearer invulnerable.