Alcatraz (Crysis1+2) vs Batman...no prep

Rockit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rockit

The guy in the Nano-Suit....maximum armor...maximum speed...maximum strenght...cloaking device...enhanced suit with alien dna...tactical visor...equipped with grenades, close range machine-gun and sniper-rifle.

vs

Batman in standard equipment

fight!

edit: I know Alcatraz was not the guy in Crysis1...just picked the name cuz i was playing Crysis2 again lately.

Rockit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rockit

No one?

I think it would be a good fight...cuz Alctraz abillities depend on the energy of his suit (heck...how often did i have to hide to get the energy back up? ^^) and he can not use them all at once.

Can Batman avoid his attacks long enough to get his energy to zero? Can he take him out before Alcatraz recovers enough energy?

Can Alcatraz speed-blitz Bats or just shoot him? Can he track him with Nano-Vision? Can he put up the right mode when Bats attacks?

Actually i don´t know myself...could be going that way or another. Difficult decision...thatz why i leave it to you. ;-)

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Rockit:

Pretty sure Batman would win. I think he has something in his gadgets that can counter anything that runs on energy/electricity.

If not then Alcatraz could win.

Rockit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rockit

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Rockit:

Pretty sure Batman would win. I think he has something in his gadgets that can counter anything that runs on energy/electricity.

If not then Alcatraz could win.

Perhaps...but couldn´t Alcatraz doge it with speed and cloak?

Again...difficult fight.

I may go with Alcatraz on this....but very close.

Any other opinions?

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By throughmyeyez

Batman would not win. This guy is basically a body of Captain America, with as good if not better weaponry abilities. Not to mention, he heals alot quicker than ol Capt. I'd have to go with the Nanosuit, it's top notch technology and isn't even apprehended in a time line like batmans.