#1 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

vs:

Jason, Michael Myers. Chucky the Doll, Freddy Krueger, Pennnywise, Leatherface and all of his family.

3 hours prep, both. Full knowledge of all abilities plus ritual time for Chucky.

Battle ends in death.

Battle takes place in Hogwarts

Morals off, bloodlust on. No restrictions, all out battle. No holding back.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Mee09 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm suprised I am even on this. Well if you want the truth. Freddy and maybe Pennywise are the only ones that can actually touch them because of their powers so they win. Everyone else gets one shotted but come back from the dead (excluding Leatherface and his family). I have to say where the hell did you get an idea like this lol.

#3 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mee09 said:

I'm suprised I am even on this. Well if you want the truth. Freddy and maybe Pennywise are the only ones that can actually touch them because of their powers so they win. Everyone else gets one shotted but come back from the dead (excluding Leatherface and his family). I have to say where the hell did you get an idea like this lol.

Bored.

#4 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mee09 said:

Also, Pennywise's spider form is expectationlly slow and was stopped by a silver earing..

#5 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as all those characters that I know of (everyone besides Pennywise) are melee fighters, minus Freddy at times, and Severus and Albus are both range, I don't see anyone of them even getting close to them. Freddy is useless here because his abilities rely on his victims fearing him; which I highly highly doubt either Snape or Dumbledore will.

So, Snape and Dumbledore for the majority, if not 10/10

#6 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

Pennywise solo's. The other horror's just watch in awe as Bob Grey displays his awesomeness.