Albert Wesker vs T-1000

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty
vs 
vs 

Albert Wesker 
vs 
T-1000 

T-1000 is sent to kill Albert Wesker. 

Rules: 
Winner by Death/Destruction.  
Random Encounter.  
Morals off.  
Normal Equipment.  
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By Deadcool

T-1000, wesker is fast and probably this fight would take a lot of time, but he still being a living being, he gets tired...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren
@XXXXXXX said:
TERMINATOR ( T-1000 ) Stomps,Murders,Destroys,Annihilates,Dominates and " TERMINATES "
T-1000 may win, but not in a stomp.
_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@XXXXXXX: Crap,I know who you are.....
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saren
@Night_Rake said:
@XXXXXXX: Crap,I know who you are.....
That's what I thought, too.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By EpitomeofCool

wesker gets terminated..

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@EpitomeofCool: Not easily.What if he had the Terminator nuked or something?(Not literal Nuke,just bombed).

@CitizenBane
Only one thing to Do......
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Noticed.  
They both have the same hair color and style. 
They both died in lava/molten liquid. ( Or so they say.)

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By katanalauncher

T-1000 stomps, Wesker have no way of killing him without plot device.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

T-1000.

Avatar image for magnetictempest
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MagneticTempest

Wesker wins... 
Not only is he faster, stronger and more powerful.... 
He can survive extreme heat..... 

T-1000 can't.....

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MagneticTempest

And if Wesker turns Uroboros. He can absorb and manipulate T-1000. Turn T-1000 into a part of his arm or something.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EpitomeofCool said:
wesker gets terminated..
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

T-100, he was durable and could re-form, pretty dam hard to kill. He was also quite fast.

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MagneticTempest

Wesker can take grenade rounds, acid rounds, flame rounds, Bio rounds, Liquid Nitrogen rounds in the face and nothing.... 
He can walk inside molten lava or swim in it with no effect. 

T-1000 is not beating him.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By saiyan_earthling

T-1000

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren
@MagneticTempest said:
Wesker can take grenade rounds, acid rounds, flame rounds, Bio rounds, Liquid Nitrogen rounds in the face and nothing.... He can walk inside molten lava or swim in it with no effect.     T-1000 is not beating him.
Actually, no. He died from molten lava.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fehafare

Wesker can't keep him down for good, he will get tierd and then terminated.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin

Unfortunately, there really isn't a way for Wesker to keep the Terminator down unless he had access to a grenade launcher with incendiary rounds.  Otherwise, it would just be Wesker pounding on the Terminator for who knows how long.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By progenitorigin
@ReplicaRex
You're using Wesker's Mercenaries equipment, which would be better off using his S.T.A.R.S. equipment with the Hydra Shotgun.  It would take intense heat to melt down the T-1000 to a degree which he could not solidify nor hold together any longer, which is why the intense heat caused him to dissipate.  That, in theory, is the only way to defeat T-1000, to ensure he dissipates or that his body parts are scattered enough to which he cannot collect himself.  If Wesker were to use incendiary grenades, he could possibly accomplish this, otherwise, i'm basically the biggest Wesker fanboy here, and although he has genius-level intellect, it would take certain equipment to keep the Terminator down for the count.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tron_bonne
@CitizenBane said:
@MagneticTempest said:
Wesker can take grenade rounds, acid rounds, flame rounds, Bio rounds, Liquid Nitrogen rounds in the face and nothing.... He can walk inside molten lava or swim in it with no effect.     T-1000 is not beating him.
Actually, no. He died from molten lava.
He "died" getting hit with two anti-B.I.O rockets hitting his face. 

Tempest is right, Wesker can survive extreme temperatures unlike the T-1000. He just needs to fight in a a) Freezer or b) Steel Processing Refinery. 
All Resident Evil games have a hot room, so it should be pretty easy for Wesker to lead a T-1000 there.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By progenitorigin
@ReplicaRex said:
@progenitor said:

@ReplicaRex: You're using Wesker's Mercenaries equipment, which would be better off using his S.T.A.R.S. equipment with the Hydra Shotgun.  It would take intense heat to melt down the T-1000 to a degree which he could not solidify nor hold together any longer, which is why the intense heat caused him to dissipate. 

I figured from the picture posted that his RE:5 Midnight Wesker merc. equipment would be pretty much standard, so that's what I went with, but I'm totally down with giving him access to his RE:4 merc. equipment, and if that's the case then he'd have a variety of grenades.  Basically what I'm trying to say here, is that it isn't an outright win either way, but at least give Wesker a little credit.  I mean he hasn't survived 15 years and at least 6 games for nothing.

Oh, trust me, I want Wesker to win, like I said before, i'm his biggest fanboy on this forum, but I only see this happening under certain circumstances.
ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ARMIV2

Well, as far as we know Wesker was "killed" via duo missiles to the noggin while he was emerging from the lava to try and stop that helicopter, so I think that says something about his durability here. But against the T-1000...hmmm...physical blows wouldn't be too effective against him (though Wesker's enhanced physical abilities might do a little bit more here), but the right weaponry could do him so serious damage.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By tron_bonne
@progenitor: This guy can't even defend his own character right lol. Maybe a T-1000 fan too. But aside from that, seriously, I can't believe I'm defending Wesker! He could walk inside lava wrestling with the ascending force of a helicopter. How is Lquid T-1000 going to fight Wesker at the center of a Volcano?????????
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By progenitorigin
@tron_bonne said:

@progenitor: This guy can't even defend his own character right lol. Maybe a T-1000 fan too. But aside from that, seriously, I can't believe I'm defending Wesker! He could walk inside lava wrestling with the ascending force of a helicopter. How is Lquid T-1000 going to fight Wesker at the center of a Volcano?????????

My bad, I didn't see in the OP that this took place in Africa.  As long as they're near a Volcano, Wesker tosses T-1000 in there like a water balloon.  There, my character defended. ;P
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tron_bonne
@progenitor said:
@tron_bonne said:

My bad, I didn't see in the OP that this took place in Africa.  As long as they're near a Volcano, Wesker tosses T-1000 in there like a water balloon.  There, my character defended. ;P
7 Minutes... 
All he needs is 7 minutes....
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tron_bonne
@XXXXXXXX said:
@tron_bonne said:
T-1000 would win. T-1000 is also closer to indestructable.  albert wesker died in lava  T-1000 died in liquid steel which is extemely hotter than thicker than lava. so T-1000 rapes.
LMFAO!!! Do you know where lava comes from? 

Molten Steel = 2,800 degrees F. 

Molten Lava = 6,700 degrees F. 

Lava is waaaaay thicker than steel.
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By TifaLockhart

The lava didn't do Wesker in. He was shown wading in it to no apparent effect. T-1000 regens like crazy, but its healing factor is not absolute. In the director's cut, it starts to lose control over not absorbing what it touched due to all the damage it had taken.

I'm not saying Wesker wins, but I wanted to clarify.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By progenitorigin

Due to locale, the fact that Wesker is simply faster and most likely physically stronger than the Terminator, and the fact that Albert Wesker is a genius-level intellect, he would lure the Terminator while giving it damage, considering shots from Wesker have the force behind them to give damage, as well as his equipment and weaponry, Wesker not only has an incredible healing factor himself, but incredible durability.  Able to survive in molten lava, tank RPG explosions point blank, survive and save someone else falling from a high cliffside to a rocky terrain.  Wesker is resilient enough to pull this off.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By progenitorigin
@XXXXXXXX said:
@progenitor said:
Due to locale, the fact that Wesker is simply faster and most likely physically stronger than the Terminator, and the fact that Albert Wesker is a genius-level intellect, he would lure the Terminator while giving it damage, considering shots from Wesker have the force behind them to give damage, as well as his equipment and weaponry, Wesker not only has an incredible healing factor himself, but incredible durability.  Able to survive in molten lava, tank RPG explosions point blank, survive and save someone else falling from a high cliffside to a rocky terrain.  Wesker is resilient enough to pull this off.
You're wrong albert died in lava after tanking a rocket. T-1000 died in liquid steel and when it did it took it awhile to die. Albert seem'd to of died faster. T-1000 wins. only way to kill a T-1000 is extreme heat. without it its indestructable. T-1000 reformed from a grenade blast while it was in the hot steel dying. T-1000 will come back together no matter what without extreme heat. if T-1000 has prep which no doubt he does. he may get him some nasty weapons too.

The lava had no effect on Wesker, in fact, the negative ending is Wesker killing you with his tentacle by smashing you back into the volcano.  It was the combination of 2 special Anti-B.O.W. rockets which was PIS, btw, but they exploded Wesker.  The lava had absolutely no harm on him whatsoever, and you can watch the video to confirm that.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tron_bonne
@XXXXXXXX: Volcano lava can hit up to 2,200 degrees so the difference between 2,200 and 2,800 is 600 degree, and that's not really saying it's way hotter. But explaining that is not really a concern considering that T-1000 easily disintegrated at the touch of the molten steel. Wesker was freely walking around inside the center of a lava pool. 

KEY WORD, Walking. 
T-1000 didn't have a chance to stand up.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tron_bonne

VS

@XXXXXXXX
@progenitor
XXXXXXXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By XXXXXXXXX
@tron_bonne said:

VS

@XXXXXXXX
@progenitor

The extreme heat albers in isnt all that hot. the extreme heat the T-1000 is in is hotter the smoke coming out of the pool of hot steel the T-1000 is in proves its much hotter than the one albert was in seeing alberts had no smoke. when you see smoke coming out of heat then thats evidence its EXTREME HEAT. so again albert died in an explosion T-1000 survived multiple explosions. Helicopter crash,semi explosion. came out as good as new. albert is to human like. he gets tired evetually and needs rest. T-1000 doesnt,eat,drink or sleep to stay functional. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PdhPHazlKI&feature=related 

This is where T-1000 reforms from being blown into pieces while frozen in liquid nitrogen. and yet T-1000 still comes back.  

XXXXXXXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By XXXXXXXXX

this is the video im sorry.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tron_bonne
Progenitor:

This is the part where you tell XXXXXXXX, "You are becoming an inconvenience for me"   

LOL XD
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By progenitorigin

You Terminator fans really are becoming quite an inconvenience for me . . . 

The_VoteMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_VoteMan

T-1000 gets my vote. He looks like Silver Surfer.

Psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By Psykhophear

T-1000 by far will be the winner. Wesker may be fast and cunning but his constant chattering and taunts won't have any effect on T-1000. It will in fact slow him down, causing T-1000 to take this opportunity to slice and dice him. At the end, the T-1000 will morph into Wesker to insult the real Wesker before he takes his final breath.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TifaLockhart

Again, the lava didn't kill him. It was two of the special red rockets from RE4, y'know like the kind that kills Saddler's final form in one shot when a normal rocket launcher takes multiple hits?

I know I'm not supposed to reference gameplay, but the hangar battle pretty much has the player making Wesker woozy with regular rockets so that he may be injected.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tron_bonne
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Oooooowwww.... Saddler.... Must resist..... Making thread........ 

Saddler : "Ahhhh... but you will make a thread, my dear, Tron Bonne...."  

/*Freaky accent*
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By progenitorigin

Okay, Albert Wesker going into dramatic monologue is PIS due to his past with Chris Redfield, I seriously doubt he would be chatting it up with a Terminator, we don't even know if the Terminator was programmed to kill Wesker, but just so, Wesker is far more cunning and conniving, he would have the wits and wherewithal to lure the Terminator and destroy it using his environment, in a similar fashion as to how he killed Lisa Trevor.
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TifaLockhart

I also wonder how the T-1000 is going to kill Captain Wesker. It could be a stalemate.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By Static Shock

I don't recall Wesker carrying anything that could actually destroy or incapacitate T-1000. I think this is clearly a one-sided fight. Sorry, but I had to say it.