#1 Edited by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

random encounter

morals off

Clark can only use feats from season 1-5

#2 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker has morals? Some Uroboros packed missiles might get the job done but beyond that...

#3 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Pokeysteve (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark is fast enough to make rain appear frozen in the air. I don't think Wesker has anything on that level. Plus strength and durability and heat vision.

#5 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain said:

@emptyseven:

How durable is Smallville Clark?

his durability is comparable to someone like spider-man

#6 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark is fast enough to make rain appear frozen in the air. I don't think Wesker has anything on that level. Plus strength and durability and heat vision.

He can make bullets appear frozen in air, and that was in like season 2 when he ran across town and stopped a bullet from hitting Lex IIRC.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Posted by dondave (35901 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@pokeysteve said:

He can make bullets appear frozen in air, and that was in like season 2 when he ran across town and stopped a bullet from hitting Lex IIRC.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That was season 3. With the guy who's going around killing meteor people. Good episode.

#9 Posted by tparks (4680 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker was killed by two people with no enhanced abilities. I think a young Clark Kent will be plenty to beat Wesker.

#10 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with clark here...... I hated that it took so long for him to fly in that show but he still had some pretty boss powers.